Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Concrete Poetry

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Concrete Poetry - Page 2 Empty Re: Concrete Poetry

Post by Bluemouse Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:36 am

Jamie leapt back again and flinched like she thought Jocelyn was going to kill her. She gripped her yo-yo tightly. "You can't even beat me up! I'm a pro wrestler! I'm undefeated!" She shot back at her.

She eyed Jocelyn cautiously and took one step out of the alley. "Are you really just going to beat me up? That's messed up, and I'll just run away and you'll never ever find me. I'm fast and I know all the hiding spots." She said. "If you want to do the thing for the other crazy Brit, then I'll help you, but you have to promise that you won't hurt me. You might even need my help if you get in trouble, so you better make nice."

The teensy bit of leverage she felt she had gave her a teensy bit of confidence, but not much. She was jumpy and skittish, like something between an alley cat and a quivering chihuahua.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:46 am

Jocelyn had to hold back a stiff growl at Jamie's next words. For one, she did not believe for a second that Jamie was a wrestler. For two, she believed even less that if she WAS, that she was undefeated. "Great... Let's set up a match then..." She said with a bit of a grin on her face.

Jocelyn's face then fell slightly as Jamie continued to rant. Why wasn't it THIS girl that Allison wanted her to break? That's what she wanted right now. "I'd never need help from someone like you!" Jocelyn spat. She then looked over Jamie and rubbed her temples. "Just take me to her already before I just beat you up anyway!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:44 am

Jamie felt a wave of anxiety wash over her with Jocelyn's suggestion of a match. There was no way she'd ever do that, unless she was well prepared for it.

"Alriiight, jeez." Jamie said and began walked at a brisk pace down the sidewalk, keeping out of Jocelyn's arm's reach. She put one yo-yo back in her satchel, clutched her leftover bag and her yo-yo in her other hand tightly, and waited for traffic before crossing the street.

"It looks like you already do need help from me." Jamie mumbled. "So what's your deal, you're from England and now you want to play gangster with Allison? Have you been to her spa? It creeps me out. I was only in there for a minute before she threw me out, though. What are you going to do to this girl when we find her?"

She led Jocelyn no more than two blocks. Across the street was a 24-hour gym. Jamie pointed to it. "She works out there on tuesday nights, and usually finishes up around 8:30. There's another girl that she works out with. When they leave, they leave together but about a block later they split up because your girl likes to go to a cafe and read for a while before she goes home. I think they live together, or at least in the same building. Couple weirdos. Your girl's a major jerk. She called me names once. Anything else you need? I'm gonna go eat."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:52 am

"Never!" Jocelyn snapped back at Jamie with a growl. The her eyes narrowed. "What are you stupid?" She said. She then held up her hand. "Wait, I already know the answer. I mean... are you BLIND?! I obviously look Asian. She barked. Are you from Sweden? You have blonde hair, tch." Jocelyn then turned her head. "I've... been there..." He said. "I like it..." She added. But she was just there for a second. She wished she could have stayed forever. She then grinned at Jamie. "Sarah, throw YOU out? Pull the other one, mate." She said with a thick dose of sarcasm.

She then scoffed again. "Tch. I'm going to beat her face in, of course." She watched as Jamie lead her tot he gym and looked at it curiously. "What?" She asked. "Am I supposed to beat her down in an alley or something. Put that together with you of all people and this... seems a little low brow for ... Sarah..." She thought of it briefly for a moment and then dismissed it. She scowled at Jamie. "I'm a bigger bitch than her, I'm positive. What's her name, anyway?" Jocelyn asked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:58 am

Jamie opened her bag while Jocelyn was talking and took out a roll. She began eating it, and had just taken a large bite when Jocelyn asked her for the girl's name. She thought it was gross to talk with your mouth full, so she held up a finger and tried to chew and swallow, but it was a big bite.

"Mm!" She pointed off at the Gym, where two girls had just come out. They left the gym and crossed the street toward Jamie and Jocelyn. "It's... hold on." She said, quieting down as the pair walked by.

Once they were past, Jamie eventually turned and began to follow them without looking like she was following them. "One on the right." She said. On that same block, the other girl, a petite red head, parted ways and turned left at and intersection while the target girl, small and very young looking with long, straight, pale lavender hair, went right.

"Her name's Emily." Jamie said. "Have fun." She said, popping the last bit of roll in her mouth, and went off to find a spot where she could eat and keep an eye on them without being obvious.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:54 am

Jocelyn followed Jamie and quietly observed her prey. Suddenly she began to think of things that she normally wouldn't. What should she do to break this girl? She focused on the one named Emily that Jamie had pointed out. SHE would blindside her and drag her into an alley and beat her until she gave up. But that might not work. It wouldn't work on HER. It would piss Jocelyn off. After the fact at least. She was barely paying attention to Jamie. How much time did she have? What could she come up with? She let out a sigh. This was hard.

She watched Jamie sneak off and was thankful she didn't have to deal with her any more. Her stomach began to churn. She felt nervous suddenly. She inspected Emily from the back. She really did seem to be a girl...Should she be DOING this? She clenched her fists. Involvement with Allison... probably made her deserve whatever she got. She bit her lip and cursed herself. It was the same for her, but she was a beats. She'd been shirking those who tried to control her her whole life, at least with Allison, it was sort of different. They had a connection and even if it didn't turn out the way she wanted it, she was going to make damn sure it didn't turn out the way Allison wanted it either.

She then gulped and continued moving. She had a thought and decided to make a gambit. "Emily?!" She called out and waited for the girl to turn. She clenched her fists and tilted her head, putting on an even look. 'We have a mutual acquaintance. I'm from the league." The possibility existed that this was a random girl, but Jocelyn guessed that Allison was being far to circuitous and going to great lengths to avoid direct observation. Plus she knew way too much about the girl. They HAD to know each other and it seemed like wrestling had to be the common thread. She waited to see the girls reaction as she looked over her carefully, her chin raised up so she looked down at her, a stoic look on her face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:12 am

Emily jumped. She turned around to face Jocelyn and regarded her cautiously, taking a few steps back as if she might run. The sullen, sour, fresh-faced young girl couldn't have been 18 yet, and her face, well accustomed to apathy, showed fear instead.

"Y-yes?" She said, with a distinct English accent. Her body language was tense. "Who are you? What are you talking about? What league?" She asked. The thought occurred to her that she could be from AFW, and maybe her aunt had pulled strings to get her in... and internship or something. It seemed much too far fetched, and she pushed the thought away, and opted to be as careful as she could with what she told this girl.

"I haven't got any money..." She said. She didn't exactly think that Jocelyn was going to mug her, but she was nervous and didn't know what else to say.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:21 am

Jocelyn was confused as the girl turned around. But she heard the English accent and raised a curious eyebrow. She'd been around enough people in her lifetime to have a pretty good ear for accents enough to be pretty accurate on picking up where someone was from. One good thing she received from her father, she supposed. But, things seemed to make a tad bit more sense now. She was certain Emily knew Allison. But why did Allison want her to do something with her? She was still a kid, it seemed.

Still, as the Chistralian's gears began to turn, a smile crept up on her face. "AFW. Sarah sent me." She said. "She said that if you wanted to be a wrestler, that you'd have to train with me first." Jocelyn's heart began to race at the thought of what she could do to this girl. Her eyes gleamed as she looked her over. She thought she finally understood what Allison meant.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:27 pm

Now Emily was confused. She took another step back. "Sarah sent you?" She said, eying Jocelyn skeptically. She kicked herself for inadvertently admitting that she knew a Sarah. How did this girl know her as Sarah, anyway? She couldn't even be sure that it was the same one.

"I... don't know a Sarah." She said, her voice quavering slightly. "You'll have to be more specific. And...I don't know what AFW is. Who told you I wanted to be a wrestler? You don't look like a wrestler. What's your name?" She asked, trying to be difficult. Emily was difficult and unpleasant enough to people she knew and liked, let alone a stranger on the street. Her teenaged obstinance was well engrained in her, and her dry, sarcastic attitude remained in place even as her hands were shaking.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:00 pm

She didn't know? She said so but it felt like she did. Jocelyn was nervous but also felt good. "Allison." She said. "Sarah Watson." She added. It felt weird to say her name. She didn't mind Emily's questions though. AFW is the wrestling league I belong to. My name is Jocelyn." This was sort of weird. It was like they were just talking. Is this the sort of thing Allison did? This felt like nothing was happening. Jocelyn just wanted to beat her up. Still, she maintained. "I am a wrestler." She said and smiled. "You don't look like one either." She smiled. "I guess I shouldn't be wasting my time. You're obviously not interested. Too bad really. Guess I'll have to find someone else to turn into a superstar." Jocelyn turned to leave. This didn't seem right. lying, bluffing or whatever. Subtlety was for the birds. well, if Emily was just going to leave, Jocelyn could always throw her in an alley and beat the piss out of her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next