Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ofélia Castro Vs. Cerbera Kashnakov: Massage Strip Match

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Ofélia Castro Vs. Cerbera Kashnakov: Massage Strip Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Ofélia Castro Vs. Cerbera Kashnakov: Massage Strip Match

Post by Tatyina Mon May 28, 2012 8:23 pm

Ofé️lia moaned as Cerbera kissed her deeply. It was such a wonderfully wet tongue and the Brazilian loved every bit of it. She felt Cerbera press her knees against her body, which kept her from humping and gasped as Cerbera pinned er hands above her and began to fondeled her breast. She cooed in the kiss, and closed her eyes as she was sensually assaulted by her pale lover.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Ofélia Castro Vs. Cerbera Kashnakov: Massage Strip Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Ofélia Castro Vs. Cerbera Kashnakov: Massage Strip Match

Post by Cirno Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:21 pm

One thing she envied was the size of Ofé️lia's breasts, they were quite big yer also firm, Cerbera could play with them all day if she wanted to, it was quite an addicting feel and she was going to do plenty of that once she had Ofé️lia at her mercy. She rolled slightly off Ofé️lia so she could lay on her side besides the kawaii while maintaining the kiss and hold on her hands. She removed her hand from her breast after one last playful grope before she tried to take a hold on the kawaii's last piece of lingerie, her panties.

Once she was ready, she would break the kiss and the hold on Ofé️lia's hands so she could roll forward and hopefully take Ofé️lia's panties with her to expose her dark skinned lover to the crowd as well!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:24 am

Ofé️lia gasped as Cerbera assaulted her. Her hard nipples poked skyward and Cerbera had a loose hold on her hands. When Cerbera rolled off to the side, she felt like she was able to escape with the right maneuvers but Cerbera pulled at her panties and the Brazilian gasped. When Cerbera pulled down and exposed the girl's completely shaven and waxed crotch, a redness came over her caramel cheeks and she let her eyes flutter shut as she gasped. "S-Suga!" She said.

But then she grinned and tried to pull up her legs and swing them around so she could hook Cerbera with her legs and use her panties and garterbelt as a hook to hold Cerbera in place. If she could manage that, Ofé️lia would coo.

"So eager to look at it, lovah, why not have a taste!" Ofé️lia would try and bend her knees upward and try and use her panties as a hook to force Cerbera's face into her pink , glistening slit!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:17 pm

Cerbera was sure of it, this time she had Ofé️lia. She kept pulled down at the kawaii's panties and just when she thought she could take them off, came the creativity of Ofé️lia. She couldn't prevent herself being hooked in place, with Ofé️lia using her panties and garter belt no less, she tried to pull her head back against it, but it wasn't helping much and soon she found herself pulled down, face first right against the girl's sex.

At first Cerbera blinked, but then her face turned bright red when she acknowledged where she was, quickly squirming against Ofé️lia's crotch, trying to get away from Ofé️lia and this embarrassing position she was locked in.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:43 pm

Ofé️lia gasoped as she felt Cerbera pushed into her moist crotch. "Oooohnnn.." She let her eyes flutters and reached up to give her own breast a hard squeeze. But she wasn't just trying to get Cerbera to eat her out, she had other plans. She squeezed her thighs shut to try and close her legs tightly around Cerbera's head. She would then try and grab onto Cerbera's twin tails and use them as handlebars as she rocked to try and flip the two girls over so Cerbera was on her back and Ofé️lia was sitting on her face in a humiliating manner with the Brazillian commanding Cerbera's twin tails like reigns.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:34 am

When she felt those legs clamp aroudn her head like a clam protecting it's pearl, there was little the dark kawaii could to stop her once her precious twin tails were taken and used as main leverage to bring Cerbera onto her back and now weight the renewed weight upon her face, she was now pinned underneath Ofelia's crotch! Her eyes shot open, looking up at Ofelia with pure shock in her eyes. She wanted to struggle, but with her twin tails caught she knew that i was going to unnecessarily hurt her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:22 pm

The lusty Brazilia knew exactly what she was doing when she captured her pale skinned prey. Cerbera's look of shock sent shivers up her spine and Ofé️lia looked down with a mix of coy delight and dangerous cruelty. "Oh, suga!" She purred. "If you want it so badly, then you can have it, just... save some room for dessert!" Ofé️lia gasped and then pushed her pink lips forward to bury her sex into Cerbera's face as she began to slowly hump the girl with a cool rhythm. Soft pants escaped her lips as she held on tightly to Cerbera's twin tails and tried to force her lover to eat her out in front of the raucous crowd!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:46 pm

This was the first time someone actually managed to capture Cerbera like this, sure she had done it once against someone but that opponent was the victim, Cerbera was always known for her speed and precision and now she was caught in a facesit, breathing weakly against Ofelia's sex while her body remained sprawled out, not even registering any attempts to escape while her twin tails were used to keep Cerbera guided against that delicious sex of Ofelia. The more she breathed against it, the more it was corrupting Cerbera sexually, who was still at a loss as her opponent went on to hump against her, making Cerbera whimper against her lover's sex, this was certainly something she never expected to happen to her, now she was just trapped and being tempted to succumb to it.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:48 pm

Ofé️lia let out husky pants as she was washed over with pleasure from her conquest. She began to hump Cerbera's face, using her lover's pig tails as a guide. Doing this in front of the crowd was such a turn on and she looked down at Cerbera. "L-Lick it, suga. Taste it, lovah..." She cooed between pants. "I want you. You turn me on so much, darlin. That's why, I gotta do this.. I gotta make ya mine, deary." She panted as sher pink sex wetened.

"Well..." She said with a grin. "I wanna win too, suga. I'll make it up to ya when this is over, I promise. But just enjoy it for now, darlin."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:43 pm

Cerbera was at a loss, to actually be caught in a pin like this and having her pigtails used against her, was embarrassing even if it was Ofé️lia doing it. She was about to accept her fate and pleasure Ofé️lia when she heard the words that she was going to become Ofé️lia's, which was something Cerbera wasn't going to stand for, she wanted to stay defiant and attack, to show Ofé️lia that she wasn't out of this match yet.

She started to shfit and squirm underneath Ofé️lia, even though her pigtails were in the girl's possession, she was not going to let that stop her from breaking out of this pin, which Ofé️lia was using quite effectively.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next