Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

How Can I Obsess Without You?

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

How Can I Obsess Without You? - Page 6 Empty Re: How Can I Obsess Without You?

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:02 pm

Lukretia licked her lips as Chigusa called her name with such an honorific. She both loved and hated it. She wanted Chigusa as an equal not as a puppet and yet, she still wanted Chigusa regardless of her mental state. She sat up so their pussies touched and Lukretia was sitting on Chigusa's lap.

"It is, isn't it, meine frau?" Lukretia said. She then leaned in and began to knead Chigusa's perky breasts. "Don't be rough?" She questioned. "I thought you liked ze rough touch, meine frau." She then began to slide her pussy across Chigusa's as she bucked her hips forward, arxching her back and puffing out her chest as she felt a shiver of pleasure run through her. She let out a pleasured sigh and threw her head back.

"Maybe, for now..." She said quietly as she began to ride Chigusa's pussy.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:08 pm

"I-I like it better when you're gentle..." Chigusa said, blushing as she admitted that she liked that Lukretia was doing to her. In her mind she was chiding herself, beating herself up for allowing this to happen, wishing she was stronger so she could've beaten Adrian and her body would be able to fight back against Lukretia's relentless assault. But all she could do was take it and enjoy it right now.

Their sexes touched, and Chigus let out a small wail of pleasure as Lukretia's hot sex rubbed against hers. This feeling was too much for the idol to handle now, overwhelming her and making her moan. Lukretia rode Chigusa's sex expertly, pleasuring the idol greatly, bringing her closer to a second orgasm. Chigusa involuntarily pressed her sex back against Lukretia's, pushing as well as she sought to please herself.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:08 pm

Lukretia pretended not to hear Chigusa when she spoke. She had her head dipped backward and began to hump Chigusa's sex. She let out a moan as she felt her own slick flower. She was working herself into a slow boil but she knew that Chigusa was already beginning to percolate and would be cumming like a bitch soon enough. Lukretia grabbed one of Chigusa's legs and pulled it up to stretch out her sex and give Lukretia even more of an advantage. She then looked at Chigusa's leg and began to kiss the girl's calf and suckling on the back of her leg with her mouth as she continued to ride Chigusa.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:27 pm

Chigusa moaned as Lukretia stretched her sex out and began humping her with abandon, assaulting deep into her nethers with powerful punishing strike. Her moans got louder as Lukretia humped her, her mouth open and dripping a little bit of saliva as Lukretia drove her wild. Her sex was leaking juices all over already, lubricating both their sexes enough with her own. Chigusa knew she couldn't hold out for much longer. She didn't resist, knowing that Lukretia wanted to see her cumming hard and cumming like a bitch, so she obliged. She was Lukretia's bitch after all now.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:11 am

Lukretia grunted like she was working hard. She was. Building up her own orgasm was something that wouldn't take a lot of effort, thanks to CHigusa's sexy body under neath her own but still something that she put a lot fo force and feeling into. She turned the slow grind into hard humping, smacking her pussy down against Chigusa's and as the idol began to get rocked from the orgasm, Lukretia could feel her own honey pot spilling over.

"Hnnnnngh!" She clenched her teeth and turned her head and bit into Chigusa's leg as she burst a few moments after Chigusa, cumming hard and pushing herself up to spray her juices all over Chigusa's sex and tummy. It was a good orgasm and when she was finished, she let go of Chigusa's leg and plopped down hard onto the girl's stomach.

She looked down at Chigusa and shook her head. "Tell me how much of a slut you really are, frauline." She said in a smooth tone as if she was asking and not demanding. She was. Chigusa would tell her of her own volition, Lukretia would need to force nothing out of the idol now.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:46 pm

Chigusa screamed in orgasm as Lukretia's sex smacked against hers repeatedly, the grinding rough instead of gentle now and Lukretia's actions driving the unresisting idol into a crushing orgasm that left her winded and dazed. Lukretia came as well, and for added humiliation sprayed her sex juices all over Chigusa's body as a mark of dominance. She had no will left to resist Lukretia.

"I'm the biggest slut ever..." Chiguss murmured, "I'm your sex slave, and I enjoy getting raped by you... Lukretia-sama...."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:52 am

Lukretia threw back her head and let out a soft laugh at Chigusa's meek utterance. "Vat a pathetic specimen, meine frau. I vonder if you veren't alvays so veak? Zere is a part of me zat vould like to believe you vere just broken because you have been compromised but another part of me believes zat I have fooled myself into believing you ever had strength und potential in you." Lukretia stood up and walked away from Chigusa. "Get out of meine sight. I can't look at you right now. Ve vill be in touch zough. Und don't vorry, I vill have you again ven I desire."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:00 pm

Chigusa let out a soft moan as Lukretia got off of her and walked away. She lay on the bed, quivering slightly, turning her head to look at Lukretia for a moment before getting onto her feet. She grabbed her clothes, hugging them close to her body, not even bothering to put them on. Without another word, she got off the bed and ran out of the room. Her face was streaked with tears and as she ran, she shook with sobs. It seems that Lukretia finally managed to break the idol...

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum