Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

How Can I Obsess Without You?

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

How Can I Obsess Without You? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Can I Obsess Without You?

Post by Tatyina Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:12 pm

Lukretia shook her head and opened the bottle of oil. She decided to let Chigusa keep her panties on for now. She lifted the bottle above her and began to squirt it all over Chigusa's chest, stomach and thighs. "I think you misunderstand, meine frau." Lukretia said. "I am not your enemy. You are ze only one who is holding zis silly grudge. If ze two of us vere together, think of all ze great things ve could accomplish.

Lukretia then began to rub the oil into Chigusa's skin. Gently needing and rubbing her thighs and legs first, planting soft kisses on the idol's skin as she did. Lukretia then lifted up her head and looked at Chigusa.

"I believe zere is a vay for me to eat meine pie und bake it too." Lukretia said, missing the metaphor by a bit. "I have something you vant und to be able to hold onto it, you must be strong. Und to be able to have it in ze first place, you must be at meine side." Lukretia then pushed her hands up and began rubbing and kneading Chigusa's bear breasts spreading around the oil and pinching and teasing the idol's nipples.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:13 am

Chigusa twitched involuntarily as the oil hit her skin. Lukretia's hands began spreading it out and massaging Chigusa, starting from her legs first, working over her thighs and making Chigusa feel even more hot and bothered. Her skin tingled wherever the oil was spread to. Chigusa's mouth opened, panting slightly. Still, she looked at Lukretia with distaste.

"Then what about before?" Chigusa asked, "Drugging us and making us lose in that humiliating way. Doing all those horrible things to me, you think I wouldn't hold a grudge from that?"

She let out a louder moan as Lukretia began working on her upper body, spreading the oil out over her stomach, then massaging her breasts and pinching her nipples. The fact that Lukretia was doing this and Chigusa couldn't stop her made this all the more humiliating. She blushed, panting as her nipples hardened from the teasing. "You have something for me?" Chigusa asked, "What is it? And what do you want from me?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:13 am

Lukretia looked down at Chigusa as she spread the oil around her body. She leaned in and began to tease her nipple with her tongue, flicking it across the stiff nub. She was ignoring Chigusa for now.

"I admit, some of it vas because I vas a little scorn. Vat vould you have me do? In ze end nothing too drastic befell you." Lukretia then paused. "Und vat you did to me vas no different but I have held no grudge vith you over it. Zese are ze things zat passionate vomen do! Ze rest, vas for your own good. I vanted you to be at your best. I vanted you to have a fiery passion so zat you could be ze best und greatest. I vanted you to be someone who I could be proud to have at my side. Vhy is zat such a bad thing? If you vere as strong as I believed you to be, zen you vould have risen to ze occasion. I had EXPECTED you to rise to ze occasion."

" She looked at Chigusa with a coy smile before leaning in and sucking on her tit sensually. She slid her hand down Chigusa's oily body and slid it under her panties. to start to trace a finger softly across Chigusa's lower lips.

But she was just trying to tease and suddenly pulled away from Chigusa. She took another sip from her beer and then stood up. She reached back and then began to slowly unzip her dress.

"You are telling me zat you no longer vant to gaze upon my form? It can be yours. I vill alow you to do vith it as you please..." Lukretia spoke in a low, seductive tone as she let the dress fall tot he ground, leaving her in a pair of black silky bra and panties and stockings with a garter belt.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:42 am

Chigusa frowned as Lukretia ignored her to continue on her own rant. She was about to say something about it, but then Lukretia went and sucked on her tits directly, while her finger began directly stroking Chigusa's lower lips, forcing a small moan out of the idol. But then she stopped. Chigusa was left wanting for more as Lukretia stood up and removed her dress, revealing the enticing lingerie she wore.

"I-I...." Chigusa said, pausing as she was unsure of herself, "I doubt that we were ever friends Lukretia... You want me to be your partner, but I don't see how that is possible. You say you don't want to break me, but everything you do is trying to make me strike out against you so you can crush me down... You won't let me do with you as you please, because you're not that kind of person. But you will do as you please to me."

"You are beautiful, but I cannot desire you."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:45 am

Lukretia lowered her head at Chigusa's words. "I have only tried to help you und all you do is reject meine assistance." Lukretia and then made her way back to Chigusa. she pushed her leg over and then straddled the girl, making sure not to sit down hard on her. she then leaned in and pushed down on both of Chigusa's breasts and continued to knead them as she slowly lowered herself down so she was on top of her.

"Despite all your best efforts to try und vound meine pride vith your rebukes..." Lukretia whispered hotly into Chigusa's ear. "I vill be ze bigger vomand and continue to shower you vith meine generosity." Lukretia flicked her tongue out and began to lick at CHigusa's ear.

"Und after zat, I vill remind your head und heart vat your body has not forgotten." Lukretia trailed her tongue along CHigusa's cheek and when she got to her lips, pressed hard against them and kissed her deeply for several long moments before breaking the kiss. "Do you remember ven I cancelled zat farce of a match zat vas ze 4 vay tag team match? Vell... I am considering reinstating you und Ms. Mutohe as ze Tag Team Champions." She pushed her hand up and cupped Chigusa's cheek to look into her eyes.

"Now, vat vould you say to zat, meine frauline?"

Last edited by 445 on Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:11 pm

Chigusa panted weakly as Lukretia straddled her and began to grope them, kneading them together as she lay down on top of the idol. Chigusa closed her eyes and tried to turn her head away as Lukretia licked her ear, feeling rather gross and violated by the German domme. Hearing Lukretia's declaration made Chigusa wonder if she had ever submitted to Lukretia in the past. Had she ever really loved Lukretia? Or was it always like this before?

The kiss was long and surprisingly enjoyable, the feeling making Chigusa's heartbeat speed up a little. Chigusa was left blinking and desiring more, even as she tried to suppress the feeling. She didn't want to submit to Lukretia. That would make her weak. But Lukretia's statement shook the idol entirely.

"Y-you want to reinstate me as tag team champion?" Chigusa asked, "I accept! No, wait..." Chigusa realized she had been a little too hasty. Her face brightened up entirely, that rather morbid depressed look she had disappearing. "What's the catch? You're not the type to give away something like this for free..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:21 pm

"You are mine." Lukretia said simply as she looked into Chigusa's eyes. "I think zat you might be right, meine frau. Und I also think zat you have become veak enough zat your place is right under meine boot." Chigusa then balled her fist and smashed it into Chigusa's side.

"Do you know vat I dislike, meine frauline?" She said in a cruel tone, kissing Chigusa's cheek. "People who are veak who believe zat zey are strong und put up a token effort in zere resistance. Vat you are doing now. It is a vaste. It it not threatening to me in any vay. It is a mild annoyance. Und now I am showing you how veak you really are. All you have is mine to give or take avay und you should be satisfied ven I throw you a scrap."

Lukretia looked down at Chigusa and smiled. "So, ze title is still yours und it vill cost you nothing zat you haven't already given up." Lukretia then chukled softly as she waited for Chigusa's response.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:55 am

Chigusa gasped when Lukretia said what she wanted, the let out a yelp as the German roughly punched her in the side. It seemed that Lukretia was fed up with Chigusa now, and she wanted the girl to finally become her slave.

But Chigusa still seemed defiant. Even as Lukretia pointed out that her resistance was futile. And that would be vindicated when Chigusa took Lukretia's offer. She knew this, so even if she wanted that title back so badly, she couldn't take it. Not like this.

"I won't take the title for that," she replied, "Not if I have to become your slave. I'm not putting up a token resistance Lukretia, just because I can't fight back right now because I'm injured doesn't mean I won't fight you. If that's your price for the title, forget it. You haven't broken me yet."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:06 am

Lukretia's eyes sparkled at Chigusa's words. But then her lips twitched downward into a frown. She reached out and wrapped her fingers around Chigusa's neck and teied to squeeze hard. "Zis... Zis is exactly vat I am talking about! You are teeeeeasing me, meine frau!" She said the last bit in a sing song voice. "Ven you speak like zat, I desire you, but zen you do nothing but talk und in ze very next breath you sputter out your disgusting veakness!"

"Vat if I simply made you ze tag team champion vithout asking for your consent? Zen vat vill you do? Vill you give ze belt avay? Vill you lose on purpose? Vell?" Lukrretia snarled. "I vas not asking if you vanted to do it or not, I vas allowing you to maintain a little bit of dignity for ze sake of everything ve have been through."

Lukretia took her hands off of Chigusa's throat and leaned in close. "Tell me... Vat if I said you really did owe me nothing? Vould you still be able to sleep at night? I doubt it... but vould you have taken ze titles? Of course." If I had said..."

Lukretia lifted up her hand and stroked CHigusa's purple hair and caressed her cheek and looked down with a warm smile. "Oh, meine dearest Ms. Yuuki, I am just trying to make sure zat justice is served und you, who properly deserve to be ze champion is recognized as such by everyone. I know I made a mistake but I am trying to atone for vat I did to you."

Lukretia leaned in and gave Chigusa's lips a soft, tender kiss. "If I had said zat, you vould have taken ze belts..." She whispered the words so that they hung in the air. "But in ze back of your mind, you vould alvways have vondered..."

Lukretia then narrowed her eyes an slid her body down Chigusa's so she could throw a hard kne between Chigusa's legs. "So, vat is different now? Tell me, frauline!? Vat is so different about ze situation knowing you are veak und pathetic und just pretending zat you are not because you vere being fed a lie?!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:23 am

Chigusa was about to speak, but Lukretia's hand grabbed her neck, cutting off her air. She grabbed Lukretia's arm, but in her weakened state she could do little to alleviate the pressure. Then Lukretia let go, leaving the idol breathless and coughing. Chigusa tried to turn her head away as Lukretia caressed her cheeks, but before she could Lukretia kissed her again. This roller-coaster ride of emotions was really wearing her out.

The knee in between her legs, into her sensitive sex, made Chigusa cry out in pain. Her eyes watered as her hands grabbed her sex. She whimpered slightly, hating how weak she felt right now.

"The difference...," Chigusa said, between a pant of pain, "Is that I haven't admitted that you've broken me. I am weak. I am pathetic. But I refuse to just lose to you like this."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum