Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Getting to know each other is so much fun! (For Tatyina)

2 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Getting to know each other is so much fun! (For Tatyina) - Page 7 Empty Re: Getting to know each other is so much fun! (For Tatyina)

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:18 am

Cecilia was almost ready to give Mamouru a nick name, based on his moan, for he sounded so very cute when he moaned out to her, she loved making these kind of people moan out to her, it was quite the thing to experience, making all these sexually confident mean and women moan out to her.

Cecilia was forced to tense up a little and grit her teeth as Mamouru twisted her nipple, his tightening hand was a good touch, and Cecilia let out a little moan against Mamouru's earlobe, but then he pulled away from her teeth she bit down a little harder as she felt him pull away before she released his ear, she felt his lips against hers, her eyes kept looking up into his eyes, staring deeply as their lips pressed against each other, Cecilia felt Mamouru's leg move up and begin to push against her mound and rub up against her, Cecilia moaned out as sher eyes looked into Mamouru's with longing.

When he broke the kiss and spoke to her, Cecilia looked up and smiled, " We are going to the very top Ma-mou-ru-sama " Cecilia said as she spelled out his name sexually, she would give a little squeeze on his manhood again, " To the penthouse cutie" Cecilia said as she didn't really know who could catch theme here, she moved a hand away from his manhood and began to search her pocket for her phone....Not there...Cecilia pulled away from Mamouru for a second and began to adjust her clothing a little..." Let's wait till we get to the bed.." Cecilia said as she looked away from Mamouru and check the elevator, they were almost at the top floor, and the fact that she never got a message from Fredrik wasn't very good, so she wouldn't want him to catch her sexing up some stranger in an elevator.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Getting to know each other is so much fun! (For Tatyina) - Page 7 Empty Re: Getting to know each other is so much fun! (For Tatyina)

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:28 am

Mamouru's eyes remained steady if not partially closed as Cecelia gazed at him and the two engaged int heir little dance. It was quite thrilling and Mamouru enjoyed how Cecelia could get rough and yet was still quite exquisite. Her touch was somethgn he hadn't quite felt in a while and he was sure that he would enjoy it thoroughly when they finally got to a decent place, her moans enticing him further.

But for now they stopped and e smirked when she said his name in a parsed manner, be bristled with pleasure as she gave a last squeeze. He was rock hard and the thought of him having to wait was a little frustrating but he knew better and he reveled in the thought that Cecelia was also being tease.

"I can't wait to see it, Cecelia-can." Mamouru said and nodded his head, taking Cecelia's hand and holding it softly. "Something more comfortable and.. private would be more enjoyable." Mamouru leaned in and whispered into Cecelia's ear as though his words were a secret. "At least for the first time, right?" He then smiled and turned to face the elevator door, still holding Cecelia's hand as he wondered what the inside of the penthouse must be like.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:54 pm

Cecilia had enjoyed the pleasure that Mamouru could give her for just a few minutes, and she had come to like it a bit, and the taste was quite different than most, special in a way, she enjoyed it quite a bit and found it somewhat to her liking, still Mamouru was enjoyable nonetheless and she had to admit that he was quite attractive, he was ever the played it seemed, as he took a hold of her hand and began to whisper in his ear, Cecilia's body tensed up a little as she put on a cute little smirk and looked on at Mamouru for a second.

Cecilia would look on at Mamouru for a second as she would then lean in and give him a little kiss on his cheek, " patience...there has to be a better nick name for you than Mamo or Mams...what's your last name...Higurashi right ?....how about I call you Hige ? " Cecilia said with a little smile, ( Hige = Japanese for whiskers... I think.. ) as the elevator pinged and the button pad above the one that allowed you to choose which floor you wanted to go to started flashing, Cecilia stepped up and started pressing the combination for Fredrik's apartment.

The doors then opened and she could see the black floor of Fredrik's penthouse, and it was quite nice, black wooden floor, that looked sleek and nice as always, it lead of towards the special living room that had three couches, all in the shade of red, the placed had a quite sleek and modern look to it, the lights were on and there was music playing, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maINUv2H8A0&feature=related:1ojdzv71]Nickleback it seemed[/url:1ojdzv71] and there were voices that could be heard, laughter it seemed, Cecilia let go of Mamouru's hand and began to walk into the apartment, on one of the couches she found Fredrik sitting there with none other than Catelyn Cormac, both smiling and having a good time it seemed.

" Uhm Hello? " Cecilia said ponderously to the two of them and she was welcomed with a happy and welcoming, " Hey Cecilia ! " By but of them at the same time.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:22 pm

Mamouru smiled at Cecelia as she thought about what Nickname she wanted to give him. He didn't mind it really. The nicknames were cute and with all his girlfriends he had, he had plenty of them. "Sure." He said with a smile. "Call me whatever you wish, Cecelia-san." He said as he returned her kiss on the cheek. As the elevator dinged, Mamouru turned and looked as Cecelia pushed her buttons for the appropriate floor. He was eager to see what Cecelia's abode would look like.

Mamouru marveled at the apartment as they entered, allowing Cecelia to step forward. He'd seen a lot of nice places in his time but this was definitely one of the nicer. His eyes scanned around, taking everything in as they marched towards the living room. The music filled his ears as they entered and he looked on Fredrick and Catelyn curiously, giving Cecelia the stage for interacting with them, however she needed to.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:49 am

Cecilia smiled at Mamouru as she heard that she could call him what ever she wanted, " Isn't that a poor choice on your part, I could start calling you woman or something else ? " Cecilia said with a little giggle, when she found herself in the penthouse, staring at her best friend and her brother as they seemed to be having fun at least, with a smile on their faces and a glass of wine in their hands.

" What's...ehm What's going on guys ?" Cecilia said as she looked on at the two completely shocked by the fact that the two of them being together, she looked back at Mamouru and showed him how stunned by this she was, " I..I.. Uhm maybe...What ?" Cecilia said to Mamouru as she was kinda unsure of what to do.

Fredrik stepped up from the couch and walked up to Cecilia, " Sis, long time! How you been ?" as he then hugged her and began to walk up to Mamouru to extend a hand to him, " Hello, I'm Fredrik Northman, Nice to meet you..friend of Cec ?" Fredrik asked as he greeted him, Cat walked up as well and headed over to Cecilia, " Hey Cec ! " Cat said as she then leaned in to whisper in Cecilia's ear, asking her something that she didn't want Mamouru to hear, Cecilia responded with a shake of her head and saying ," come on...He's sweet "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:56 am

Mamouru smiled osoftly at Cecelia's teasing. "Well, I suppose you could." He said. "I guess that Iw ill just have to take that chance now won't I, Cecelia-san?" Mamouru didn't particularly see anything wrong witht he scene before him as the two slowly got up and came over to greet them. Other thant he fact that having them around might make things difficult for any plans Cecelia and Mamouru had. But this was a pretty big apartment.

Mamouru smiled as Frederick extended his hand. He took it and gave it a shake and bowed his head. "Pleasure to meet you, Northman-san. I am Mamouru Higurashi." He said politely. "Yes. Cecelia-san and I have been out having a wonderful time today. We met at an after party we both attended after she wrestled my brother.

While he and Frederick became acquainted with one another, Mamouru kept an eye on Cecelia and Catelyn out of the corner of his eye, wondering what the red head had whispered to her friend.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:08 pm

Cecilia smiled a bit as Fredrik didn't behave like an ass and was pretty nice to Mamouru, Cecilia did like that at least Fredrik seemed to like Mamouru a bit, to bad the same thing couldn't be said for Cat, as she was whispering things into Cecilia's ear and talking about how he didn't really look all that good in her opinion and how he seemed fishy to her, just by his looks.

Cecilia was trying to sort of say that Mamouru was cute and sweet and that she shouldn't be saying things like that about him, " Come on Cat, Don't be like that " Cecilia said out loud as she didn't like what Cat was saying, " Hey, just giving my opinion " Cat defended as she looked over at Mamouru over Cecilia.

" Ah...well looks like Cecilia likes you" Fredrik whispered over to Mamouru as he tried to keep it down so that the two of them couldn't hear what they were talking, " She wouldn't usually defend a guy from Cat's opinion, so you are already on good terms there Mamouru-san " Fredrik said to Mamouru. " Cat! Don't you think we should give them some space ?! you want to go catch a movie or something " Fredrik would then pat Mamouru on his shoulder and walk past him.

" Come on I.." Cat said before Cecilia pulled her along to Fredrik, " Sorry Cat! Talk to you tomorrow !" Cecilia said as she waved goodbye to Cat.

" So Hige !?" Cecilia said as she watched Fredrik start to talk to Cat, " You want them to leave ? the night is still young after all "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:51 am

"Thank you." Mamouru said, nodding his head towards Fredrick. He then smiled politely and raised his hand a bit. "It's fine. I understand her reluctance." Mamouru then watched as Fred tried to wrangle Cat away from the two and even Cecelia tried to push them out the door.

Mamouru raised an eyebrow at Cecelia and smiled a bit. "I'm sure their company would be quite interesting." He said. "Though, I'd like to think it would be possible for us to have encounters with them in the future." He looked at Cecelia and smiled. "And you, Cecelia-san?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:41 pm

Cecilia smiled at Mamouru as he and Fredrik did seemed to get along, sort of, the only other guy that Cecilia had seen Fredrik be around/meet had been Clyde and that hadn't worked out to well, she did enjoy it that Mamouru didn't seem to want to punch Fredrik out or anything and that was a plus to say the least, Cecilia didn't know why but Fredrik did have some bad luck dealing with guys, and that was kinda what bothered her a bit.

When Fredrik began to chase Cat out of the apartment and she helped him out with that as well, Cat didn't want to leave Cecilia in the hands of Mamouru it seemed and maybe that was a wise decision on her part, but Cecilia was smart enough to know that being with Mamouru was most likely not gonna result in anything serious or anything like that, and if it did, all that it would mean would be that Cecilia and Mamouru would be turned from the player way of life.

Cecilia smirked at Mamouru as she heard him speak, " Well, Cat is special...and well Fredrik is an oddball, he doesn't have much care for wrestling at all...I keep telling him that if he kept working on it he could have become really good, but I guess he just wants to sing and dance...voice act and stuff, *sigh* it's tiring with him " Cecilia said as she let out a little laugh afterwards.

" Sure! we might, that depends on you of course, If you can be fun you know ? and entertaining."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:37 am

Mamouru smiled at Cecelia's words. "Heh. I guess Johnny's like that too. I don't think he's as serious about wrestling as I am. But then again, I have no idea what else he could or wanted to do. Maybe he's content to just play around with it. Who knows." Mamouru flipped his bangs aside as he thought. "I'm a little more serious. I wouldn't mind getting a title eventually but for now I just need ot make a name for myself."

He then looked at Cecelia slyly. "I suppose so. And you as well?" He asked. "Why don't we see how well we can entertain each other? Unless you had something else in mind." He said as he raised his eyebrow and gave her a sly look.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next