Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tension People Know How To Party

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Tension People Know How To Party - Page 5 Empty Re: Tension People Know How To Party

Post by LunarWolf Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:04 pm

Cecilia looked over at Taylor and saw her coming at her, she didn't have time to dodge or guard as Taylor smacked her right on her mouth, "Ugn!" Cecilia let out as staggered back a little, as she glared at Taylor, with anger as her fuel and Taylor as the source of that anger, Cecilia would move towards and reeling back her fist before trying to throw a punch straight at Taylor face.

She began to wonder if what they were doing was really smart, all around them people stood with their phones, filming the fight and texting and all kinds of things, about their fight, she wondered if this was really something they should do her, and actually wondered why she was doing this, yeah Taylor irritated her, and yeah she liked Mamouru a bit, well no matter all she had to do was to beat Taylor up and then she could just move on.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Tension People Know How To Party - Page 5 Empty Re: Tension People Know How To Party

Post by Bluemouse Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:09 am

There weren't many things as satisfying as connecting with a punch. Taylor was at once acutely aware of the crowd and blissfully unaware of any potential consequences of brawling in the middle of a club.

As soon as the punch landed she was moving again, stepping quickly around Cecelia counter-clockwise, away from her right side. She would have liked to have dropped her with that shot, but she wasn't surprised that she was still standing there. Once Cecelia's retort came, Taylor easily avoided it and skipped back a few steps. She frowned, and looked at Cecelia a little quizzically.

"Man, I gotta tell ya. I thought you'd be better, ya know. I was hoping, at least. Do other people stand around and let you hit 'em? I mean, I'm sure you could punch a hole right through me, being huge and dude-like and all, but ninety percent of the work is hitting someone, right?" Now she was lecturing this girl on the weaknesses of her boxing and her footwork? Not that Taylor was an expert on the matter, but she prided herself on her footwork more than anything else she did related to fighting.

"Do you, uh... Hm." Save for the dull ache in her cheek where Cecelia had tagged her, she couldn't really remember why they were fighting in the first place, aside from her being some testosterone-crazed bitch. Taylor was perfectly well aware that sometimes she made it a little hard for people to like her, and she was okay with it, but sometimes she could cut them a little slack. She probably wouldn't want to have to deal with herself either.

Of course, she wouldn't volunteer any of her feelings on the matter, so she put on a smug smile and cocked her head back with a toss of her hair and said "You should stick to Tension, keep rubbing down poor cute boys. You couldn't cut it in Friction."

With that, she turned her back on Cecelia and found Johnny. She leaned into him, placing her palms on his chest and kissing him aggressively. When she let go and turned to walk away, she trailed one hand on his chest and her gaze with a sly grin. "C'mon, Jun-Bug, we've got some catching up to do."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:49 am

Cecilia growled a little, she didn't like the fact that Taylor was so damn fast, and quick on her feet, it made it difficult to punch her, even though her punches was like mosquito bites, she still hated that even with those measly punches it was kind off humiliating to have Taylor punch her, in front of the crowd, of course Cecilia could try and catch her and slam her down a few times, that always worked for the Golden Queen.

But was that really worth it, truth be told, Cecilia didn't really want to fight anymore tonight, she wanted to just have some fun, she could deal with Taylor anytime, but Mamouru was the one she wanted to deal with tonight, Cecilia shook her head at Taylor's comments, and glared at her for a second.

"No, I usually throw little girls like you around as if they were snowballs!" Cecilia said with a smirk, as she began to move back a little, " Sorry but I would rather look like me, than look like a piece of jail bait like you, maybe come out to the clubs when you get some curves." Cecilia teased as she began to walk away.

Of course Taylor's next words set her off a bit, stick to Tension....you couldn't cut it in Friction.. This got Cecilia riled up a little, blood began to boil again and she cracked her neck and glared at Taylor, " Oh! I can't cut it huh! Then I guess I'll stick to Friction and rise to the top!" Cecilia said as she glared at Taylor for a second.

"I'll meet you in the ring little girl, don't take it to hard when I break you!" Cecilia said before she walked away and off towards Mamouru, pull his head in and give him a kiss, " Come on Mamou-chan, Let's get ti know each other better~" Cecilia said seductively to Mamouru.

Last edited by 2237 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:47 am

The 'fight' seemed to be going on well enough as the twins watched. Johnny was grinning and had his fists up,shadowboxing along side Taylor but more fist pumping than anything. "Haha, yeah! Get 'er!" He called out with a grin.

Mamouru, meanwhile, watched on politely, often showing like he might break it up at any moment if things got out of hand. He'd never break it off if Cecelia was losing. A proud girl like Cecelia would probably only be injured urther bysuch actions. But if Cecelia was winning, he wouldn't hesitate to rile up Taylor by interfering and declaring Cecelia the better of the two.

Despite what either twin thought, the fight didn't last too long. Taylor was getting in some punches but Cecelia didn't seem too phased y them and after some more rough talk, the two seemed to, more or less, mutually decide to break things off.

When Johnny saw Taylor come back at him, He grinned and pushed into the kiss, inhaling through his nose sharply as their lips pressed together. His arms went around her and hugged her tightly, resting just on the edge of her ass ads she pushed upward with his squeeze to lift her off the ground a few centimetres.

Mamouru, too found himself the beneficiary of the girl's scuffle as Cecelia planted a kiss on his lips. A wonderful kiss and kept his hands off of Cecelia as they pressed against one another. He flashed Johnny a look and his brother returned it, declaring a mutual truce so they could go off with their respective beaus if the feisty girls let bygones go for now.

"I would love to, Cecelia-san." Mamouru said as she blushed and lowered his head, holding out his arm for her to take.

"Don't mean to sound sappy or, whatever..." Johnny said as he scratched his head and flashed a grin at Taylor, taking her hand that trailed along his chest and following her off. "But I kinda fuckin missed ya." He then laughed. "And, eheh... Nice job kickin butt, babe."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:25 pm

Taylor called back over her shoulder at Cecelia. "You'll meet me in the what? And don't worry, I... won't? Or something." Taylor thought of the people she'd met in Japan who spoke English as a first language, and only Adrian came to mind. She shuddered.

"What? Yeah, I missed you too. What do you want to do now? Let's get out of here, Tension girls creep me out. Certain Tension girls, anyway. I could totally take that stupid Frenchman over there, but I wouldn't want to have to do it unless I was getting paid. I'm a professional now, I can't just offer up my services for free. Unless somebody reaaally deserved it. Anyway." She took a moment to fix the drape of her dress and raked her hair back while she looked over at Johnny. "Ya look good, man. Lead the way, we can do whateeever you want to do."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:00 pm

Cecilia decided to ignore Taylor, like there was anymore reason to waste anymore time on her, if she did she would have to get a fly swatter to get rid of her, or a rolled up magazine, but it wasn't like she wanted to deal with that, she only cared for Mamouru at the moment, " Hope you don't mind that, I mean you were the one who invited me out tonight, I couldn't let little miss jail bait talk shit about my date could I " Cecilia said with a smile as she stared deeply into his eyes.

" So what you want to do, anything you want Mamo-chan" Cecilia said, as she was kinda expecting to answer that question with a, * your place or mine?* question as she continued staring deeply into his eyes.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5