Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tension People Know How To Party

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Tension People Know How To Party - Page 4 Empty Re: Tension People Know How To Party

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:41 am

Cecilia gritted her teeth a little as she Taylor pulled her away from Mamouru, Cecilia clenched her fist as she wanted to smack the girl in the face, as she she started talking smack now, anger was building up inside her, as she began to insult her.

"Look Norwegian....Greenland....are you some kind of retard kid....you're getting everything confused because you're mad...and put out....I put out when I want to...and when I feel like it.....I think you're just jealous that I look this hot, and It only took me 2 minutes to fix up....and you...took you a few hours right!" Cecilia said with a smirk as her clenched fist started to shake a little, all but ready to throw a punch into Taylor's face.

"Mamou-chan wear me...think you got that wrong kiddo....I am going to wear him...I'll have some fun....you should be glad that I moved onto him and let you keep the kid!....and as far as backing up what I said...jut look at yourself...you're dressed up like a street walker for your second date with Johnny boy....you came in here today....talking smack and being a bitch...." Cecilia could barley hold herself back.

Mamouru didn't make things easier, when he spoke, Cecilia cracker her neck in frustration, doing everything possible to hold back punching face, but she just lifted her arm and had it run through, her hair to calm her a little, "Little kids that lack manners should just shut their stupid mouths....and frankly I don't like it...listening to this little kid insult me...and you....by all regards you are my date tonight...and an insult to my little cutie of a date....just isn't something I can stand...." Cecilia said before looking around for Johnny, " Johnny boy....put your dog on a leash before I put her down for good!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Tension People Know How To Party - Page 4 Empty Re: Tension People Know How To Party

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:35 am

Mamouru stood quietly as Cecelia spoke. He was amused at how much she was willing to defend him. It was fascinating and honestly a little hot. Now Mamouru could hardly wait to see just how feisty this girl could get elsewhere. He felt no need to back up Cecelia. He was pretty certain if it came to blows that Cecelia could take Taylor and she seemed to be uninterested in any sort of chivalry from him at the moment.

But Johnny heard what was going on and then when Cecelia barked an order at him, his mouth widened and then her furrowed his brow. "What the fuck, man." He said. "I thought you were cool but Taylor didn't say shit." He pointed a finger to Johnny. "That asshole's a big boy, he can take it. If anything, she was just trying to help you out and you go get angry again."

Johnny threw up his hands and then waved them at Cecelia. "What the fuck, you're like straight out of a comic book, man. How do you go from cool and cute to super bitch so fast? Now I'm glad I didn't mess around with you too much..." Johnny turned his head and crossed his arms. Taylor could certainly take this girl on. He almost beat her while holding back and being a gentleman.

But when Johnny finished, Mamouru spoke up, his brow was furrowed in annoyance. "Junichi.' He said in a sharp but low voice. "It is unacceptable to speak to any lady like that and you know better."

"Fuck you, man!"

Mamouru smirked and flipped his bangs. "Someone finally takes pity on him and he thinks his balls have finally dropped." He added snidely.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:53 pm

Taylor rolled her eyes, flapping her hand like a dog's mouth in time to Cecelia's speech while suppressing a grin.

"You gonna wrap this up soon, chief? I don't... have the... time... to... waste.......... on you." She said in her best approximation of a low, manly voice, making fun of Cecelia. She grinned and bounced on the balls of her feet and stepped to the side to get a direct line on Mamouru. Her body was practically begging for a fight.

"Yeah, look at Captain Courageous back there, standing behind his new big strong man-girl and letting fly with the snotty little remarks. Your girl-toy can't protect you forever, little guy, sooner or later someone'll call you out on the shit you say. And that'll be great." She spread her arms way out to the sides and laughed.

She started to turn back to Johnny but stopped at Cecelia as though she just remembered she was there. "Oh, sorry Sven, did you want something? Or are we done here?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:32 pm

Cecilia raised her fist to chest height and pressed against her raised palm, cracking her knuckles, this was just really annoying, Taylor being a bitch towards her, yeah Cecilia had been one as well, but why should that matter, both were being a bit catty, but it wasn't like she could back down now, this was just like any challenge, and you don't back down from a challenge.

Cecilia was already not liking Taylor, seemed like every girl in Tension that had a guy beside her, thought they were hot shit, this girl reminded her a little about Heather, and that made her want to punch her oven more, but what surprised her was that Johnny began acting like douche now, at least Clyde never really acted like a douche to her, "Really Johnny,I'm the one who changed! are you high ,your little dog has been dropping thinly veiled insults at me the entire evening....are you too much of a kid to understand that or? the fact that you let her do that means that you are either stupid as fuck, or just an ass." Cecilia asked quite angrily at Johnny.

Mamouru was not much of a support, until Johnny shouted at her, it almost shocked her a little to her Mamo-chan shout at him like that, Lady huh....well at least he has the title right...Cecilia thought to herself as she then went back to glare at Taylor.

"Your sure got quite a mouth on you kid, you know that once upon a time that kind thing would have been beaten away by the time you were 9, I suppose no one ever thought you about...well anything really, and as for Captain Courageous, he didn't ask me to step in, I did it myself, never expected him to have my back. And I hope you just shut up soon, your voice is like torture for everyones ears." Cecilia said as she continued glaring at the girl, staring right into her eyes.

"Yeah, yeah there was something else!" Cecilia said before she reared back her fist, she had had enough of Taylor, and it was time to just give in to the viking instincts in her blood, when someone little thing comes up and tries to act all though you beat them down, Cecilia let her fist fly in the air as she was trying to hit Taylor has hard as she could straight in the face.

Last edited by 2237 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:05 pm

Out of the corner of her eye, Taylor saw Cecelia's fist coming and she moved but her feet were out of place. She couldn't step away in time, and though she leaned away from it, the punch still caught her on the cheek, and being already off balance it sent her down to the floor.

She landed on her hip, her dress splayed around her and her legs bent up in front, her blond hair hanging partly in her face. She glared at Cecelia while she pulled her feet under her and got to a crouch. She grinned, and then launched herself at full speed off the floor. She jumped and threw a fast roundhouse kick, aiming to smack the shin of her boot against Cecelia's ribs. It felt like such a release. Maybe she was a dog, and maybe Cecelia had just let her off her leash.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:56 pm

Cecilia smirked a little as she managed to down Taylor, at least she thought she had, but Taylor came back swinging, well not so much swinging, more like kicking, as she kicked up her leg and drove it against Cecilia's ribs, The Golden Queen gritted her teeth and winced a little, staggering to the side, as she held her ribs, before she moved back to stand strong, growling a little at Taylor, before she stepped back to where she stood, or stomped was the better word to use, " So the dog can bite, to bad it isn't much of a bite" Cecilia said as she raised her arms up for a guard.

She hadn't really let lose on someone tonight, Johnny was just a happy little fun match thing were the Golden Queen kicked back and just relaxed and had fun, but that wasn't what she was going to have when she fought Taylor now, she would break this girl, sure she may have throw the first punch, but Taylor throw the first insult.

The crowd of people took notice of the fight breaking out, segregating, spreading out and creating a ring of people around the two girls and the two boys.

Cecilia moved in towards Taylor, and would attempt to send a kick to Taylor's head.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:59 pm

That one Taylor was ready for.

She ducked nimbly under Cecelia's kick and skipped away several steps. She wasn't just going to give her the dignity of being able to fight her right away.

"Ladies and gentlemen, she's had enough and it's time to put up or shut up!" Taylor announced boisterously to the crowd forming around them. "HaHAAaa! Here's the problem, she looks like she sweats. So... everyone keep your distance. She looks like she drools, too... but I digress. If we're gonna do this let's fuckin' do it, you Polish yeti."

Taylor bounced a couple times and loosened up her shoulders. Once she started moving she didn't stop, and she began to circle around Cecelia, moving very quickly, periodically changing directions. A crooked grin stayed stuck on her face, even as she lunged in and jumped up to kick with both feet at Cecelia's chest.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:19 pm

Johnny was surprised when Cecelia actually decked Taylor. She sprawled unceremoniously to the ground and Johnny looked down. "Taylor! Are you ok?!" He called out. But she seemed to stand up and go back at it. Johnny wasn't sure what to do but then flashed a grin at Mamouru who seemed to be heading over to him.

"So, I guess we fight too?" Johnny said as he lifted his hands up, ready to come to blows. He then grinned. "For the honor of our ladies!" He said with a chuckle.

Mamouru smiled and shook his head. "Baka." He chastised his brother. "Aside from already knowing the outcome of a fight between you and I-"

"nnn..." Johnny grunted his disapproval but Mamouru continued unphased.

"Plus, if we're fighting, we'll miss out on all the entertainment." Mamouru said as he pointed at Taylor and Cecelia who now seemed to be coming to blows. "Just be cool and we'll both score big tonight, Junichi."

Johnny considered Mamouru's words and flashed him a slight smile. He agreed with the point even if Mamouru said it like a jerk face. "Yeah, Taylor! Kick her ass!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:54 pm

Cecilia twitched her face a little, as she listened to Taylor's words, she so wanted to rip her a part at this point, there was nothing that would be more fun that to just crush her, break her and destroy her, Cecilia had so far only on thought about this Taylor was a bitch and she was going down, down hard.

"Why the hell are you talking about yourself! , are you retarded or something you little whore" Cecilia shouted out as she quickly glanced at the crowd and then over to the two brother.

Before turning to Taylor, " Bitch please! anything you say about me is just bullshit!, Ladies and Gentlemen! She puts out on the first date, she whores around with little kids and she smells like crap." Cecilia said as she pointed a finger at Taylor.

"You're still as stupid as stupid can be! if you're going to get insult someone get your facts right!" Cecilia said as she glared at Taylor, she had really had enough of this girl.

Cecilia looked on in surprise as Taylor came running at her...or maybe not, or maybe yes, she moved around so much that it was hard to tell, but then the girl came at her, jumping up in the air, Cecilia had little time to react but she jumped to out of the way and rolled away and up to her knees, to then turn to face Taylor, " You suck more at fighting than you suck at insulting people"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:12 pm

By the time Cecelia had come up from her roll and begun to speak, Taylor had bounced back to her feet and was on her again. She lunged and put her body into a long, arcing hook, aiming to interrupt Cecelia by swatting her across the mouth.

She did hope that she wasn't embarrassing Johnny or anything. He could probably enjoy the spectacle, but she hoped that he didn't think she was uncool because of how fast she ended up in a fight. Cecelia was asking for it, though, from the moment she first laid eyes on her.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next