Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp)

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp) - Page 5 Empty Re: Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau)

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:53 pm

As Clyde calls the building a 'beauty', Alessa would strain her eyes trying to see even a slight hint of beauty in the old building. They clearly had different views on the building and Alessa was quite hesitant to go inside. Even in the daytime, Alessa has it in her mind that anything could be in there, maybe even things that normally people wouldn't even imagine exist.

As Clyde calls out her hesitance, asking her if she was scared, she quickly turned to him. "Ah..uhm.." she lets out, stumbling over her words and looking for how to reply to the question. "You first?" She says again, hoping he would take her offer this time, but instead grows a little worried as a mischievous grin appears on his face.

"Wh...W-W-W-W-W-W-WAIT!" she lets out as Clyde begins to lightly push her in the building. Even with the light push, she stumbles a bit and trips into the building, still staying on her feet though. She puts her hands up in front of her face for a few seconds before she lowers them and looks around. The insides were just about as run down as the outside. The whole facility seemed to be decaying and in the middle of it all was a ring that was clearly falling apart, parts of the ropes missing and the apron was almost completely ripped apart.

Alessa looked around with her eyes wide. It was definitely a good choice for what they were going to do, she just hoped they could do it as quick as possible.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp) - Page 5 Empty Re: Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau)

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:09 pm

Clyde let out a gleeful laugh as he pushed Alessa inside and heard her protesting screams, finding her fearful expression rather funny. Maybe because it was rare to see Alessa act in such a certain way, Clyde was used to a very quiet and serious Alessa, but today she alot more lively, and Clyde was enjoying that.

"Ha HA! I like this ol' scaredy cat version of you... She's alot more fun!" Clyde would remark as he walked from behind Alessa, into the facility before picking up some rope he had obtained the other night.

"*Ahem* Just so you know... I ain't really all that In to this... But uhm... I need to tie you up..." Clyde would say with a nervous smile, knowing it would be rather awkward to simply ask if he could tie Alessa up.

"'Scuse me..." He would say as he approached Alessa offered her a chair to sit down on before he would begin wrapping the long peice of rope around her, binding her arms and legs to the chair, he had to make this look convicing. "Ain't too tight is it?" Clyde would ask he fastend the rope around the chair, keeping everything in tact.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:27 pm

Hearing Clyde's words saying he liked this side of her, she crossed her arms and tried to keep her fears inside. She didn't know how differently she was acting but she tried to put it on as if she wasn't really scared. Straightening herself out, she attempts to put on her usual blank face but a slight sign of her fear was showing through it. More or less, this should actually work to their favor in the plan. If she didn't look like she was scared, the video might not be as believable as they want it to be.

"It's fine...It's what we have to do." She says in regards to his trying to make the request to tie her up less awkward. Part of her was a little hesitant after knowing the place she was going to be tied up in. "As....as long as you don't...change your mind and leave me here." She says, clearly stating the one thing she was a bit scared of deep inside.

She sat down in the chair that was offered to her and sat up straight as Clyde wrapped the rope around her, her arms and legs bound to the chair. She shakes her head as Clyde asks her if the ropes were too tight. They were just seconds away from carrying out their plan, and Alessa kept her hopes up that everything would go exactly according to what they thought out.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:44 pm

"Leave ya? Ha! I ain't that bad..." Clyde would say, half laughing at Alessa's words, finding it amusing that she would contemplate that. "Nah. Ain't gonna leave ya." He would reassure her as he finished tieing her up, before he did in fact leave her but only to get the camera, which he rolled in front of Alessa.

"Alright... Ya mind puttin this on? It's clean by the way..." Clyde would say as he pulled a brown bandana out of his pocket. Using it as a gag to silence Alessa and further make the video look realistic. "Anything you gotta tell me before we do this? Now's the last chance." Clyde would tell Alessa as he held the rag in front of her, after this, there was no going back.

After he gagged Alessa, Clyde rose up to his feet and checked everything around them, all was in place. "Well... It's show time, baby. Goodluck!" Clyde would say confidently to Alessa before giving her a reassuring wink as went to fumble with the camera for a moment, he barely knew how to operate it and was letting everything ride on a blind shot to make this convicing video.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:57 pm

Alessa nods her head as Clyde reassures her as her fears of being left alone here die down just a bit. Although as Clyde turns and begins to walk away, her eyes widen a bit. She opens her mouth about to yell out, but stops as he sees he was just going for the camera. Relaxing a bit, she shakes her head and gets herself in the moment.

As Clyde took out the bandana, which would serve as her gag, she stared at it for a second. Hearing him ask her if there's anything she had to tell him, she thinks to herself for a few seconds. This would be the last chance she would have to talk before their whole 'performance' would begin. "...Thank you." She says, telling him this again as she knows what he has to do on his part for all this.

Nodding her head, she signals that she is ready for the gag. As Clyde fastened it, she could already feel the sensation of being trapped and it felt almost real to her. Working her part as Clyde went to fiddle with the camera, she would keep contemplating her situation, purposefully causing herself to allow tears to fall down her face. She figured if this was real, she would have already been panicking and crying, so she let them flow before the filming was going to begin. Attempting to move her arms and legs around to test the ropes, she finds herself securely fastened. She nods her head to Clyde again, ready for their grand performance.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:24 pm

Clyde smiled as Alessa thanked him for what he had done. For what he was about to do. It made him feel alot better about doing this, he couldnt help but just smile back at Alessa as she thanked him, it was hard enough to reject her, but it was nearly impossible to not melt into her gratitude. "Ain't no thing, baby..." Clyde would say to Alessa in his own way of saying, 'You're welcome", he then fastened the bandana around Alessa nice and tight before he left to go mess with the camera.

Clyde would have a bit of trouble with the machine at first but he got the hang of it eventually. He kept thinking about what he was going to do, about how this would effect everything around him. He was going to frame himself for a kidnapper and fool Dante Sunderland and quite possibly many people in japan that he was holding Alessa Mason hostage. A grand practical joke that could possibly fool the entire world. His bad reputation made this all too believeable. Not many would doubt that Clyde Gastin could sink so low.

"Alright... We're 'bout to start broadcastin' live! Get Ready!" He tells her as he readies the camera, planning on taking over the entire AFW channel for this grand two minute hoax.

"Ready!?" He yelled from behind the Camera as he reached for the switchblade hidden in his boot before pressing the record button and starting the live broadcast.

ACTION!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:23 pm

"...And Cut!" Clyde would say as he turned from the Camera with a relieved sigh before looking back at Alessa with a gleeful smile. "That was one hell of act you just pulled!" He excalimed, impressed by the performance Alessa gave.

"I'd help clean ya up a bit but I think I should leave ya the way you are 'till Ol' Dude gets here..." Remarked Clyde as he looked at Alessa, who was covered in tears, taking the gag out of her mouth to allow her speak.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:55 pm

Alessa takes a deep breath through her nose as Clyde calls cut and turns the camera off. She hangs her head a bit as a relief comes over her, her tears dropping down to her thighs on her skirt. She looks back up to Clyde as he compliments her on her performance. She looks up for a second and waits as Clyde heads over to her and removes her gag.

"W-well...you almost had me believing what you were saying." She looks at him with a bit of an embarrassed look as she admits that. Looking down at the ropes that bound her to the chair, she heard what Clyde said about her having to be kept there and nods her head. Of course it would be odd if Dante would show up and Alessa was freed, walking around like nothing happened. It would completely ruin the plan.

"Hopefully...it isn't too long." She looks around at her surroundings one more time and a shiver runs through her. "This place..." She says as she sits back as much as she can.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:41 pm

Clyde laughed a bit as he heard Alessa admit how Clyde appeared to be serious during the act, finding it a bit humorus that Alessa actually beleived him to be serious. "Well what can I say, baby... Im'a regular John Wayne..." Clyde would boast with a coy and confident grin on his face, letting his ego get the better of him in regards to Alessa's complement about his acting ability.

"You were pretty convincing too, doll face. You're pretty dang good at cryin'. Hell, im startin to hate my guts for kidnappin' ya!" Clyde would admit with a small chuckle. Clyde found it a bit hard to keep a straight face during the broadcast, the teary eyed sadness of Alessa looked so real to him, and while Clyde didnt have much to cry over these days, the one thing that always got his eyes to water was pretty girl who bawled her heart out, and Alessa did just that, more so than Heather did two nights before.

"It shouldnt be too long. No man could resist rescuing you after that preformance." Clyde would say with an assuring smirk on his face, trying to lift Alessa's spirts, which was the exact opposite of what he needed to do. "Just relax and hold on for the time being... And Keep Cryin!" Clyde would say. still trying to make Alessa feel better before he realized that he had to keep her emotions in distress for the plan to continue.

"Im leaving my knife here so Ol' Dante will be to cut you loose... Try and get him to remove your gag first so you can tell em where the knife is... Cause somethin' tells me that boy is as blind as bat." Clyde would tell Alessa as he stabbed his switchblade into the floor of the complex beside where Alessa was sitting.

"I won't get a chance to tell ya goodbye... So... Goodbye! It's been fun Alessa." Clyde would tell Alessa before he tied the bandana around her mouth again to gag her, waving goodbye to unlikely friend that Clyde had made during this little fiasco.

Stepping into the old worn out training Gym, Clyde awaited the arival of Dante Sunderland. Waiting for his enemy to swiftly defeat him in the ring and rescue Alessa. All was in place and it appeared that everything was going according to plan.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:54 pm

"Ah...right" Alessa says in response to Clyde's words. She was prepared and ready to keep up her act all the way until Dante was to arrive to save her. Everything just seemed to be going so perfectly well and it seemed like it would be just smooth from here on out...well for her at least. She looked up at Clyde, wondering how he felt about getting purposefully beaten up for what seemed to be her sake, even if he had his own reasons for helping her out with all this.

Hearing Clyde's goodbye, she blinked at him for a second. Someone who's helped her out this much, she didn't really want this to be a goodbye. However she knew probably from here on out, Dante would despise him for what he supposedly did today, so keeping in touch probably was impossible. She couldn't bring herself to say it back though. She hasn't made too many friends throughout her life, and she felt as if he was one of the few. She merely blinked her eyes again as Clyde tied the gag back on her. She hung her head and began to bring herself to tears again, taking in the whole situation and keeping the plan they had going

A Few Minutes Before

Heather had just finished getting her things ready for the rest of the day. She had just finished doing her regular stretches so she was in her usual wrestling gear. Finding an apartment complex in the Kyoto area, she got herself away from the campus dorms she used to reside in. With the changing from Sex Wars to Tension, she had no idea what the circumstances with the dorm rooms were and she didn't feel like sticking around to find out.

"*sigh* What a week so far." She said as she lay back on her bed, AFW playing on her television. "Heh...bring myself to ignore this stuff huh?" She says as she stares at the TV. Her stressful week has tired her out quite a bit as just days ago she fought in a grueling tag team match. "Clyde...What the hell am I going to do huh? I wish none of this ever started." She says with a frustrated and exasperated tone in her voice.

The boy Clyde Gastin was the only thing running through her head these past days. She had this urge to get back at him for all that's happened, but another part of her can't seem to do so. Some odd feeling that's been building up inside of her since that night in the dorms. That part of her wants to sort things out in a different way. She couldn't decide if she wanted him out of her hair or not, and it was driving her nuts.

"Ugh!" She lets out as she slams her fists into the bed. Suddenly she hears her TV turn to static and seemingly switch what it was showing. It quickly got her attention as she turned her head back towards it and sat up a bit.

Her eyes widened as she saw what was on the screen. It was the boy she was just pondering about, and there he had someone held, bound and gagged. It was Alessa, Heather's good friend since her time with her brother. She blinked her eyes a few times as she stared at the screen in disbelief. Her fists clenched tight as she saw Alessa crying and pleading for help, apologizing to her brother even in a state like that. "That...son of a bitch...." she says as her eyes are glued to the television.

Hearing the location of where Alessa was being held when Clyde calls out her brother Dante, she quickly hops off the bed and throws her boots on. The place was nearby and by car she could get there in just a few minutes. Running out of the complex she headed towards the parking lot with vengeance on her mind.

Present time

"CLYDE!" suddenly a voice booms throughout the facility as Alessa's head shoots up towards where it comes from. It seemed like it was only mere seconds after Clyde had gagged her again and began to walk towards the gym area. In comes a Sunderland, however it's not quite the Sunderland the two were hoping for. Heather steps through the doors and storms towards where Alessa and Clyde were. Her face was glowing red with anger as she walked with violent steps.

"What the FUCK did you do to her! You little fucking peice of shit!" She yells at the top of her lungs towards Clyde as she focuses her sights up him, walking towards where he was. Alessa stares on, her eyes open wide as she stays completely speechless, not knowing what to say to calm the girl down.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp) - Page 5 Empty Re: Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next