Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, ihateocrecolors, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp)

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp) - Page 9 Empty Re: Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau)

Post by Lobo Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:50 am

Bonnie saw that her remark had an affect on Alessa and simply smiled at the thought of striking a nerve with her words, knowing that whatever she said really got to Alessa.

"Oh really!?" Bonnie would counter before trying to force her hand down on Alessa's head and press her against the floor, trying to hold her down in an iron claw type manuever. "Ya really think so huh!? Well let me tell you something missy... He's never mentioned you to me at all and he wasn't even the one to come rescue you... Was he!?" Bonnie would argue back before trying to dig her knee into Alessa's ribs.

"Face the facts! Im right!" Bonnie would say with a cruel grin, uncaring about Alessa or her feelings, this girl wanted to start trouble and Bonnie was going to return the favor.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp) - Page 9 Empty Re: Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau)

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:18 am

Alessa tries to force her way up, but the opposite ends up happening. Bonnie's hand presses Alessa's head down on the floor, keeping her in place. Alessa grabs Bonnie's arm, trying to lessen the pressure on her head as she kicks her legs wildly.

She was putting all the energy she could give into fighting back, until she heard Bonnie continue her harsh words. Never mentioned her once? She couldn't believe it. The more Bonnie says to her, the more she doubts herself. Her kicking slows a bit as Bonnie reveals to her one by one how much her hope of meeting up with Dante again and being with him was useless.

"Th...thats.." She lets out in response to Bonnie mentioning he didn't come rescue her from the supposed kidnapping. "Kugh!" She lets out a loud cough as Bonnie digs her knee into Alessa's ribs. Groaning from the pain, it seems to double as she begins to lose the will to fight because of Bonnie's words.

Her eyes water up a bit as Bonnie keeps hammering in her the thoughts of Bonnie being completely right. "N..no way." She says "After...everything.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:32 am

Bonnie kept her grip on Alessa tight, holding the girl down forcefully with all her might as she kept her knee logged into Alessa's ribs, keeping them planted deep within her.

Bonnie didnt know the history behind Alessa and Dante, but neither did she care. The girl came picking a fight with her and Bonnie was giving it to her while delivering some crushing and hard hitting 'facts' to her enemy, letting them rain down on her.

"Aww Tearin' up? I strike a nerve? Truth hurts missy. Feels like your whole world's been shatterd, huh?" Bonnie would remark with a sly grin as she looked down at Alessa with a cold glare, offering no remorse.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:55 am

Alessa groans as Bonnie keeps her knee ground into her ribs. It was difficult to breath given that, and her will to fight back was almost completely sapped from her. It's almost as if it's just as Bonnie said, Alessa's world did seem to come crashing down on her the more she heard about Dante. She wanted it to all be a lie, that the girl was just trying to get to her, but part of her couldn't help but believe it.

Why else would he have left for Japan without taking her with him? Why else would she have not heard from him at all since then, even after she was in the same area as him when she followed him here. Could it be he really didn't care for her as much as she had hoped?

"I'm...I..." Alessa stumbles over her words as she tries to find something to say. Gripping Bonnie's arm, she just lay there, her emotions rendering her quite helpless. "I love him.." She says, mostly to herself as she tries to deal with the 'truths' that were swirling around in her mind, but the words also slip out of her mouth.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:13 pm

Bonnie kept the pressure held tight on Alessa, not letting up one bit on her as the girl began to weaken, Bonnie figured that she had this fight in the bag since the fight was apparently sapped right out of Alessa. At least until Bonnie heard Alessa's next words, which stopped everything right there.

No longer did Bonnie drive her knee into Alessa ribs and look down at her with a sly smirk before she heard Alessa use the 'L' word and confessing her love for Dante Sunderland.

"Say Wah?" Bonnie would question as her eye began to twitch slightly, barely able to beleive what she had just heard from Alessa, her grip starting to ease up.

"Y-you... You gotta be kiddin me..." Bonnie would say as she held Alessa by her collar and brought her head up to bring the two face to face. "Are you for reals...?" Bonnie would question as she shook Alessa a bit, feeling the need to question the girl again.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:36 pm

As Bonnie finally relaxed on the knee, Alessa takes a deep breath, coughing a bit. She didn't realize how long Bonnie had been driving her knee into her ribs because part of her wasn't even fighting it, but now that her airways were completely unblocked, it really hit her.

As Bonnie lifts Alessa's head up using her collar, Alessa hangs her head to the side a bit, looking away from the girl. "Yes..." she says in response to Bonnie as a tear rolls down her cheek. "Not..like it matters now though..." She says in a sob filled voice as she almost completely bought in to everything Bonnie was saying. She was beginning to really doubt that her and Dante ever had anything close to a relationship. Those years that her helped her, being the first person she ever opened up to, maybe they meant alot less than Alessa had thought.

As the two are in this position, the sound of yet another car pulling up is heard on the outside of the building. Frantic running footsteps are then heard as the person who could be considered the reason for all this appears. "Alessa!" Dante yells out as he enters the facility, expecting to see the sight he saw on the television. Dante had come this late for the main reason that he was away when the live broadcast was aired. A colleague of his had recorded it on tape and showed it to him when he arrived back. Rushing as fast as he could, he made it to the scene.

"Wh..what's going on??" he says when he instead sees what looks like Bonnie and Alessa in the middle of a fight, or more specifically Bonnie having Alessa by the collar on the ground. Alessa turns her head to look at Dante before looking to the side and down. All the things Bonnie said are still running through her head as she contemplates if she should actually say anything to him

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:02 am

The once malice filled eyes of Bonnie would soon fade away and turn into remorse as the texan looked down at Alessa with a hint of regret upon hearing the girl confess her love for Dante and ultimately display her sorrow.

"Aww... Fuck me..." Bonnie thought to herself, angry at herself once she had realized what she had done after seeing that she made Alessa cry with her harsh words. She didn't understand her connection to Dante before, but now she did and Bonnie felt horrible for what she had told Alessa, feeling like a real heartless bitch. It was no secret that Bonnie did like Dante, that was easy to see. She had developed a small crush on him ever since their first match, but Bonnie didn't love him, not like how Alessa did. Even Bonnie knew that she didnt feel that strongly about him, at least not yet anyway.

Before she knew how Alessa felt, Bonnie hadn't planned on backing down to Alessa at all. This girl was blaming Bonnie for her failed chance with Dante, and that was something that Bonnie wasn't going to take. Thinking back to her childhood, Bonnie recalled something that her mother has once told her about men, which went something like... "If you see a man you want, you don't wait on the bastard to notice ya! You Take him before some other ho' does... And Fight to keep em!! The exact words of Mama Gastin, whom Bonnie took after heavily, especially her mother's tenacity. And while Clyde took more after his father, he did inherit his mother's stubbornness, but certaintly not his reckless behavior. While both children did inherit their mother's firey attitude and temper, it was Bonnie who had something from her mother that really set her apart from Clyde. Her mother's compassion.

"Aww man... Im...Im sorry, kid..." Bonnie would try to appologize as she got off of Alessa, sitting down on the floor with a concerned look on her face, really regreting what she had said earlier. "Now don't you g-go on sayin' that! It ain't over..." Bonnie would say to Alessa, trying to keep her spirits up upon seeing the girl start to doubt everything now. She didn't hear the sounds of a vehicle or the footsteps of anyone approaching as the scene with Alessa played out. It wasnt until she heard a voice within the facility did Bonnie turn around to see someone else now joining them. "D-Dee!?" Bonnie would call out as she heard Dante's voice, releaved to see him there. While she was really happy to see him again, her thoughts trailed back to Alessa, growing concerned about the girl's well-being, hoping that Dante's appearance could help her now.

"Uhmmm...." Bonnie mutters, unsure of what to tell Dante, she barely knew what was going on herself. "...A Misundertandin'..." Bonnie would say before scootching herself next to Alessa to try and seat her up-right against Bonnie's lap. "I think she needs some help... from you..." Bonnie would say as she tried to seat Alessa up, trying to turn Alessa's head to face toward both Bonnie and Dante.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:46 am

As Bonnie sits Alessa up against her lap, Alessa tries to avoid looking at either of them. She felt ashamed in herself for coming all the way here, picking a fight with Bonnie who she thought Dante had taken quite a liking to, and ending up just leaning of what she believed to be the whole truth. There he was standing in front of her, the person she came all this way to see, but she couldn't even look at him now. As Bonnie turned Alessa's head she let out a tiny sound in a small protest as she locked eyes with Dante.

Dante walked over to the both of them as Bonnie told him that Alessa might need help from him. He gets on one knee in front of Alessa and looks into her eyes with a worried look in his own. "Alessa..are you ok? What happened? How did you get here??" He said, a multitude of things running through his mind. Last thing he remembered he had to leave her in America. Planning to return after experiencing a few years in AFW, he thought it wouldn't have been a big thing. He was wrong by a long shot.

Alessa bit her lip as she looked back at Dante. His voice calming her down a bit but she couldn't get out of her mind the thought that he was with Bonnie now instead of her. "I...I came here...only a month after you left." She says, finally able to get words out and to him. "You just...left out of nowhere...I needed to find you again...so...I followed you."

"A-alessa...I don't understand I wasn't going to be gone for a while. I definitely would have came back." Dante responds to her, a guilt rising up in him, but he couldn't figure out why Alessa was so distraught about it. In his mind, the two were tag partners and friends. He had no idea of Alessa's real feelings towards him, and still doesn't.

"Even the few days...was a while...I came here and I searched for weeks...When I was injured, Clyde came to me..out of chance...he had a plan and this...this was just to bring you here...I'm sorry.." She says, looking down a bit before looking back up. "But...Bonnie let me know how it was..I..don't want to burden you two...I guess..I'll have to head back." She continues hesitantly. "I..didn't know you were with someone."

Dante stared at her in confusion as he wondered why she was saying things like that, and why she would go through all the trouble. "I-I'm not with anyone though. Bonnie and I..I do like her but we aren't with eachother." He says, looking at Bonnie for a second, with an apologetic looking face. He was hoping the comment wouldn't rub her in the wrong way either. He did really like Bonnie, but like he says he knows that at the moment the two aren't a pair.

Hearing this, a small gleam of hope comes up in Alessa's eyes. "Dante I...Well..I followed you because...this whole thing I.." She stumbled through her words, searching for the right ones to say. She was too embarrassed with the whole thing to just come out and say it, and she was still unsure about the thing with Bonnie and if Dante really wouldn't return her feelings.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:31 am

After Bonnie got ahold of Alessa and sat her up to face Dante, the texan went silent, not saying a single world during the heartfelt conversation between Alessa and Dante. While Bonnie wasn't known to be all that effeminate and was more regarded for her gung-ho, tomboyish attitude, she couldnt help but be affected by the emotional moment that was unfolding right in front of her between Alessa and Dante, looking on at the two with her brightening blue eyes as she listened in, getting a bigger piece of the story as the two explained everything, which was enough to make Bonnie start to tear up a bit. "Im sucha sucker for this romantic shit..." Thought Bonnie as she wiped her eyes with her forearm.

Bonnie smilied a bit at Dante as he said that he liked her, happy to hear that her affection for him was returned, even though they weren't an item. However, Despite that, Bonnie knew that Alessa cared for Dante more. She loved him, and from what Bonnie heard from Alessa as she spoke, she cared alot for him and was serious about what she said. Bonnie did like Dante, but she knew she wouldnt feel right if she took him away from Alessa, who had cared for him even before Dante and Bonnie had met. This prompted Bonnie to turn to Alessa and simply nod at her to reassure the girl that she and Dante were not together.

"Missy... You gon' tell him how ya feel? Or do I gotta do it for ya?" Bonnie would say to Alessa with a light smile, hearing the girl stumble over her words, unable to say what she needed to say, prompting Bonnie to break her silence and try to motivate Alessa. Not worrying about her own feelings.

Last edited by 621 on Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:52 am

Alessa looks up at Bonnie as she says her words of motivation to her. She looks at her with a troubled look at first, knowing how she just fought her a bit over Dante earlier. She could feel that her encouragement was genuine however, and she nodded her head before looking back at Dante.

"Um..Dante I...came all the way here..because I wanted to stay with you.." She says as she bites her lip, having trouble getting the words out without causing herself to break out crying. "I...wanted to tell you this for a while..since we were in America...when you were the only one who showed a real care for me..I just.." Her voice trails off a bit as she looks down for a few seconds.

"You can tell me, I'm listening" Dante says to her with a smile as she looks back at him.

"Alright..Dante I..I love you. I've loved you since we first met..I would have waited for as long as it took to come find you again and tell you...So..I'm glad I could finally get it out.." She says, looking down not expecting much of a reply from him. Her confession in such an odd place, it was barely the romantic reveal that she would have hoped for.

Dante blinks his eyes a few times, almost in shock at what he heard. He could have never imagined Alessa felt that way for him. All that time he spent with her, the three of them, including Heather. It just seemed like they were all siblings, but it looks like that wasn't the case in Alessa's mind. Thinking it over for a bit, Dante's smile returns. "H...hey, I'm glad you told me. It's always been a great time with you Alessa. We won tag gold and no one could stand in our way. There's one place we haven't tested our skills yet though." He says before reaching out his hand to her. "I'd love for you to be my partner again here in Japan."

Alessa stares up at Dante for a few seconds before happily nodding her head. She takes his hand and the two stand up. Unable to hold herself back, she immediately hugs Dante tightly as the two stand there. He returns her hug, smiling big. A few seconds pass before they break the hug as Dante looks around for a second. "Hey uh..What DID happen to Clyde?" He says, remembering the initial reason he came here.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp) - Page 9 Empty Re: Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next