Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp)

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp) - Page 10 Empty Re: Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau)

Post by Lobo Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:33 pm

Bonnie tensed up a bit as she waited for Alessa to spill her feelings right then and there, waiting to see the look on the pair's faces when Alessa confessed, wanting to see what either one of them would do when the word was spoken.

The texan's heart skipped a beat for a moment as she heard Alessa tell Dante how she felt, getting herself a little too wrapped up in the moment, this situation feeling like an movie while she sat in a rather awkward space while she looked to Alessa then back to Dante then back Alessa, switching back and forth until Dante finally spoke. Bonnie listened to his words and raised an eyebrow in confusion at Dante, he didnt return her feelings in the slightest, he actually seemed rather awkward about the whole thing. Did he even feel the same way as she did? These thoughts flowed through Bonnie's mind as she looked on the two, though the affectionate hug they shared looked real, the words he used kept lingering around her. He never said 'I love you too', which is something that someone would normally say in a situation like this, instead he asked her to Tag Team with him. Upon contemplating this, Bonnie suspected there was still more things that she didn't know.

Bonnie then snapped out of it when she heard Dante speak about Clyde. Her eyes shot open wide before she began to frantically search the facility for her brother but found no trace of him, not even Heather. "Aww Shit!" Bonnie excalimed as she jumped to her feet and realized that Heather had taken Clyde. "Your sister done took my brother!" Bonnie would shout as she pointed to Dante, normally she wouldnt be bothered by this situation since she knew that Heather had a thing for Clyde within their confusing relationship. But flashbacks of the previous night with Heather swearing to get even flashed through her mind. She didnt know what Heather planned on doing with Clyde, but that was reason enough for Bonnie to go after Heather.

"See ya'll!" Bonnie would exclaim before dashing for her truck, jumping in the drivers seat, not bothering to ask if Alessa and Dante needed a ride. Instead she backed out of the facility and hit the gas, her tires screeching as she sped off towards the girl's dorm of the old Sex Wars grounds, beleiving that to be the place that Heather was still residing at, blasting through traffic as she raced to where she believed Heather and Clyde were.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp) - Page 10 Empty Re: Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau)

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:19 am

After inquiring about Clyde, Dante raises his eyebrow as Bonnie jumps up and curses. He goes to ask what could be wrong, but hears her shout about Heather taking him. "Wh..Heather was here?" he lets out before looking at Alessa who nods at him. Shaking his head, he can't believe all the stuff that's happening. Heather seems to be at it with Clyde again, and by the tone of Bonnie's voice and her surprise, it must not be a good thing.

"W-Wait!" He says as Bonnie says her goodbyes before quickly heading to her truck and taking off. Dante sighs and smiles at Alessa a bit. "I..think we should probably follow her. You never know what problems Heather could be causing." He says with a little laugh as he reaches out his hand to Alessa. "Let's go! We should hurry, she left here pretty fast."

Alessa stares at Dante's hand for a second before taking it with a smile on her face. The two rush to Dante's car as fast as they can so they could try and catch up with Bonnie. Dante gets in the driver's seat as Alessa jumps into the passenger side. Quickly he starts up the car and follows after Bonnie. He figures she's probably be heading towards the dorms, being the most likely place Heather should be in, if she was still residing there that is...

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:40 pm

Bonnie drove like madwoman on the run as she sped down the crowded city streets, constantly honking at the people in her way as she zoomed through traffic at high speeds, luckily going unnoticed by the police with her dangerous driving. Even though Bonnie had her mind completely fixated on barreling through traffic to reach her brother, she did notice that Dante and Alessa had decided to follow her after all as she spotted them in her rear view mirror. "Don't yall fall behind!" Bonnie would excalim with a loud cry as she kept her foot pressed down on the gas, never once touching the brakes, loving the rush of driving at highspeeds.

Eventually, Bonnie reached the girl's dorm and stopped near the entrance to the staircase with a screeching hault from her truck before jumping out and dashing toward the stairs. "I ain't waitin' on ya'll, so ya'll best hurry!" Bonnie would exclaim as she shut the door of her truck before sprinted into the dorms. She wasn't honestly sure what Heather was planning to do with Clyde or why she even took him. The other night she had promised Bonnie that she would beat Clyde in match to avenge her past losses against him. But Bonnie was also aware that Heather had a bit of a crush on Clyde as well, which was hidden under the disdain she also felt for him. Bonnie knew what was the normal thing to occur in situations like these within Sex Wars & Tension, Bonnie didn't have a problem with that. If Heather took Clyde to have her way with him, that was their business, even though Bonnie didn't like the idea of that happening. Her other thoughts were that Heather sought revenge on Clyde and was most likely going to torture him in some way, Bonnie wasn't sure, but she was driven to find out what was going on.

Finally, Bonnie reached the top floor and instantly glued her eyed towards Heather's dorm. "Hang on Clyde! Im'a Comin'!" Bonnie would shout before she dashed towards the door and drove her shoulder into it, knocking it down. As the door fell, Bonnie jumped forth and looked into the dorm, her eyes frantically scanning around the room, finding absolutely nothing.

"W-What the!?" Bonnie stammerd as she looked around the room. Everything was gone. It was an empty dorm with no one inside. "Deeeee!?" Bonnie would call out for Dante before she stepped out of the dorm and into the hallway, looking towards the stairs where she expected to see Dante and Alessa. "Heather ain't here... Whole place is cleaned out. She left the dorms." Bonnie would say with frustrated frown on her face, she should of saw this coming, even Bonnie was making plans to leave the dorms soon, she was just hoping Heather hadn't already moved out. But she did.

"Well... Unless ya'll got a way of knowin' where Heather's at... Clyde's all on his own with her..." Bonnie would mutter with a nervous look on face, unsure of what to make of the entire situation that had just unfolded. Her brother had apparently faked kidnapping plot and ended up getting kidnapped for real by Heather Sunderland, for what reason she didn't know.

In truth, Clyde was okay, for now at least. He remained in the back of Heather's car, bound and restrained within two long strands of rope, laying sound asleep with a piece of Heather's shirt stuffed in his mouth, edgeing ever closer towards his captor's apartment, where Heather Sunderland planned to keep the texan that she had swiped away when no one was looking.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp) - Page 10 Empty Re: Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10