Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp)

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp) - Page 6 Empty Re: Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau)

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:08 pm

After leaving Alessa and saying his goodbye to her, which was most likely going to be his last goodbye to Alessa, Clyde stepped into the old worn-out training ring and waited for the rescuer to arrive, which wasnt very long at all.

Upon hearing his name, Clyde's eyes perked up, that was his que. "Ah! Glad to see you got here nice and quick, Sunderland!" Clyde would exclaim gleefully as he stood in the ring with a smirk on his face, that would soon change to a look of sheer horror as he saw Heather Sunderland burst through the doors, with a look in her eyes that could kill.

"H-Heather!? Aww Shit..." Clyde would mutter as he took a few steps back, more fearful of Heather now then ever. He scared and knew Heather was going to kill him, Clyde then looked at Alessa to ask the girl to tell Heather the truth, but she the gag prevented her from speaking. "Fuck!" He cursed in fearful frustration, he was on his own.

"H-H-Heather W-Wait! Listen! It ain't what it looks like! This is all a huge misunderstandin'!" Clyde would try to plead with Heather as she approached him, feeling like death itself was creeping ever closer.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp) - Page 6 Empty Re: Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau)

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:22 pm

"You better be saying 'Aww Shit' Clyde. What did you think I wouldn't see this? You did it on fucking live TV! My brother is out for a bit, wouldn't be surprised if he missed it. However I'm sure he'd kick you ass just as I'm about to do." She says with a deep glare aimed at Clyde.

"Not what it looks like!? What the hell else could it possibly be?" She says with aggravated tone. "I'm not a fucking idiot Clyde. I figured you would know that by now." she continues. Looking over at Alessa, she can see her frantically struggling to break herself free, moving her mouth around to try to remove the gag that was preventing her from speaking.

"Mm mmmm!" Alessa lets out as she tries her hardest to get words out and tell Heather that Clyde was right, but she couldn't. She shook her head constantly as Heather looked at her with a worried look. "It's ok Alessa, calm down alright? I'm gonna kick this idiot's ass for you and I'm sure Dante will be here soon somehow as well." She says with a nod as she walks past Alessa and into the worn-out ring Clyde was standing in.

"You dug yourself quite a hole this time Clyde. Im going to kick your ass all over this place." She says, her face turning back to her angered glare as she stepped towards him.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:35 pm

"A joke! A joke that went horribly horribly wrong! I never kidnapped Al--" Clyde would frantically try to explain to Heather what was going on, but was swifty cutoff as she continued to angrily yell at him, unable to explain the failure of his grand scheme, which had backfired on him horribly.

As Heather got in the ring, Clyde realized that he wasn't going to be able to talk his way out this problem, not with Heather being hellbent on kicking his ass to a bloody pulp. He really didnt want to fight her like this, but it appeared he didnt have a choice in the matter in anyway, it was either he fight back or take a massive and painful beating from Heather. Even if he did fight back though, Clyde doubted he could win a fight against Heather in his current state, he was still pretty bruised up for that rigorous Tag-Team Match he had endured the night before, along with a lack of sleep and running from an angry mob. In short, Clyde was worn out and tired. He didnt have much chance against Heather, Clyde knew that. He was in for a world of hurt.

"H-Heather... Can't we t-talk about this!?" Clyde would would try to plead with the girl as she approached him, trying to put a hand on her shoulder and calm her down.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:48 pm

Heather slowly made her way over to Clyde as the two of them stood in the ring. Her conflicting thoughts that she had been feeling throughout their few confrontations seemed to be clear from her mind at the moment. The only thought she had was of ripping Clyde apart. She knew nothing of the two planning this whole thing out, the only thing she was thinking of him was complete disbelief that he would stoop this low to put Alessa through what he did.

"No" She says bluntly as Clyde pleads with her, trying to settle it just by talking. The contrast was crazy as maybe she would have been in the mood for talking things out with Clyde before this whole kidnapping ordeal. She wanted to see and test what her real feelings were, but with her mind set on that he did something like this, all her other thoughts and feelings of him were clouded over.

As Clyde goes to put his hand on Heather's shoulder, she goes to grab his wrist before he can. "Don't..touch me" She says as she swings her other hand back in a fist. Bringing it back forward, she tries to send it straight towards the top of Clyde's abs, letting loose all the force she can put behind it.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:58 pm

Clyde's fear only grows a bit more as Heather gives him a sharp now towards his proposal to talk things out. It felt like things couldnt get any worse for him, he had tried to get Alessa to talk to Heather before he pulled this stunt and when that didnt work he contemplated trying to talk to her after the kidnapping fiasco was over, but those plans came crashing down once Heather discovered Clyde holding Alessa hostage.

His eyes then grew wide as Heather grabbed his wrist and and spoke coldly before bringing back her fist as she sent into right into Clyde's upper abdomen. "F-Ffffuck!" Clyde would groan and weeze as his eyes shot wide open upon Heather smashing her fist into the texan's torso, causing him to instantly double over as the wind was knocked out of him. Dropping to his knees in front of Heather, he clutched the top of abs, gasping for air.

"Shit... She's hittin' twice as hard now!" Clyde thought to himself as he fell before Heather. The situation did not look good at all.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:11 pm

As Heather watches Clyde fall to his knees, she lets go of his wrist throwing it to the side. She reaches out and tries to grab a handful of Clyde's hair to keep him in place. "I can't believe you. What the fuck are you doing Clyde? If you wanted Dante so badly you could have just asked him. He's MY brother, he wouldn't back down from a challenge." She says, gripping his hair tightly. "You didn't have to do this shit to Alessa. She didn't even do anything to you!"

Meanwhile, Alessa keeps trying to turn her head to see behind her. Facing the opposite direction of the ring where Heather and Clyde are fighting, she couldn't see what was going on. She could only hear the voices of the two as Heather yells and Clyde pleads with her. Her eyes water up a bit again as she feels a pain in her chest. She thinks to herself that the beating Clyde was taking was completely her fault. If only she would have just charged her phone, if only she had gotten in contact with Heather beforehand.

In the ring, Heather looks down at Clyde with a scornful look, she takes a step back while still trying to keep her grasp on Clyde's hair. Stepping back forward, she tries to throw a kick at Clyde, trying to knock him backwards aiming her shin to his chest. Using brutal strikes instead of her usual, she seems to completely abandon her fighting style as she doesn't see this as a match, just a straight fight.

Last edited by 1905 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:36 pm

After falling to his knees, Clyde winced in pain as Heather pulled on thick mop of blonde hair, keeping his head held up as he looked on at Heather, still gasping for air, unale to reply to her words as she scolded him for his actions.

Then as Heather threw a her shin forth to kick Clyde in the chest, a loud *Smack* could be heard echoing throughout the complex as the girl's shin slammed into Clyde, causing the texan to howl in agony before he fell back on the floor, girtting his teeth to fight through the stinging pain he felt, clutching his sternum, which was now a hue of bright red under his white t-shirt.

He really regretted wanting to talk things out with Heather, because now he was down on the floor with an ass-kicking already underway, unable to stop Heather and her brutal assault.

Last edited by 621 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:51 pm

Heather steps over to Clyde as she knocks him onto his back thinking of what she could do to him next, she looks around. The place was as run down as she thought. She didn't really see anything there she could use to bash him around with without actually killing him. Heather wanted to teach him a lesson, but she certainly wasn't a murderer.

Slipping her foot under Clyde, she tries to kick him over, getting him to lay on his front. "I hope you're ready, we're going to be here for a long time...actually no I hope you aren't ready so it'll just hurt that much more." She says coldly as she glares down at him, clenching her fists.

Planting her boot on Clyde's back, she bends down and reaches for his arms. If she can get a good grasp of them, she'll try to pull back on them, while keeping her foot planted on her back.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:04 pm

Groaning weakly as he was flipped over with relative ease, Clyde remained on the broken and decayed floor, squirming around as he tried to get himself back on his feet but was unable to. He was tired and sore already enough, but Heather was only going to make things worse for him.

"Aghh!!! Goddamit Again with the B-Boots!" Clyde would roar in pain as he was sent back on the floor once Heather pressed her boot down upon his back before she began stretching his arms, adding tension to his shoulders as she held the boy in a modified surfboard stretch.

The pain was immense, there was only so much Clyde could take right now, having endured quite a bit of abuse in the past 12 hours without any time to really recover, his body was pushing it.

"Ahh! I-I give! I g-give! I submit! I surrender!!" Said Clyde, writhing in torture as stood on his knees with his body arching foreward, his head hanging low, unable to take the strain of the submission hold, he tried surrendering and giving up to Heather, hoping she'd let him go.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:24 pm

"Hmph" Heather let out as Clyde frantically yelled that he surrendered to her as she held him in the move, stretching and pulling at his body. Her satisfaction in hearing those words seemed to get to her as she let go of Clyde's arms, pushing his body down with her foot. "Don't think that means I'm done with you.." She says to him as he looks around once more. Locking her eyes on Alessa, she nods her head a bit, coming up with an idea.

Heather went to pick Clyde up by his hair as she brought his face up to hers. "Now you're gonna find out how it feels." She says before trying to toss him out and to the floor next to where Alessa was sitting, following closely behind.

Alessa jumps a bit as Clyde lands near her and she looks down at him. Squinting her eyes, she stares at him, trying to see his condition. The boy who went through all this just to help her was getting ruthlessly beaten down, but for her sake. She blinked her eyes a few times in disbelief as what was going on, until she suddenly felt the ropes loosen up.

Heather had grabbed the knife that was stabbed into the ground and cut Alessa loose completely, freeing her arms and legs from the bounds of the rope. Alessa looked up at Heather with a troubled expression as Heather removed the gag. "Relax for a while, looks like you've been through alot." She says, ironically her words directed at Alessa while Clyde was the one who really has been experiencing quite a bit. Alessa went to say something, but the whole situation left her completely speechless. She wanted to tell Heather about Clyde but no words came out of her mouth, she just bit her lip as she watched Heather.

Picking up the rope from the ground, Heather walked over to Clyde, making sure he was lying on his back. Without saying anything, she tries to pull up his hands and tie them together, then try and to the same to his legs with the amount of rope that was still useable. If she is able to do that, she'll stand above him with her hands on her hips, looking down at him. "Well, hows it feel to be tied up, helpless? Not too good I bet...Well too bad. That's how Alessa was feeling and she didn't do anything to deserve it. What a piece of shit you are, I honestly don't know what to say..." Heather thinks for a bit before nodding her head. "Fine...Since you're pretty much mine now that you're tied up, before I finish beating the hell out of you I'll let you explain yourself." She says a face showing that she doesn't expect much from his explanation.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp) - Page 6 Empty Re: Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next