Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp)

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp) - Page 3 Empty Re: Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau)

Post by Lobo Sat May 28, 2011 9:53 pm

Clyde couldnt help but wonder if Alessa would reconsider allying herself with Clyde if she knew who he was. The girl was putting all her faith in Clyde Gastin, which was far from wise. He was either going to get the job done or make matters worse, that was the usual for him and it was something he still isn't used to.

The texan then frowned a bit at Alessa's response to his joke about getting a kiss, giving her a rather deadpan stare for a moment. "Gee...Thanks...". He would say in a rather dull tone. While stealing his way toward a kiss from Alessa was something that crossed his mind, it wasn't something that he was serious about. He knew she was crazy about that other guy, Dante. So Clyde thought it was best to just leave the girl be. But just the thought of That Dude's name made Clyde picture more and more little episodes between Bonnie and Dante. Clyde Feared the possibility of one day walking in on them. Or worse, being kicked out of Bonnie's place and being replaced by Dante. "Not Gonna happen..." Clyde thought to himself with a determined look in his eyes before reaching for the door. Only to be stopped by Alessa as she mentioned Heather Sunderland.

"Y-Yeah..." Clyde would studder for a moment as he took his hand off the doorknob and turned back to Alessa with a slightly nervous look on his face, before it changed as Clyde began to grow a bit annoyed. "Nice!? Ha! Hardly!" Clyde would exclaim as he crossed his arms and frowned, recalling several moments between him and Heather before speaking with Alessa again. "She's the reason im in this dang ol' hospital! Hell... All I been gettin' from her is Hell! Is she biploar? Cause it seems like one minute, she likes me! Then another minute... She wants to kill me with her barehands!" Clyde would tell Alessa as he began contemplating his situation with Heather. "I guess she was cool at first... Back when we were just talkin'... Next minute she's grindin' with me, half naked in bunk bed.... Only to send me to the hospital, two days later. She's a cold lady." Clyde would mutter, nodding his head as he finished speaking, agreeing with himself, or rather trying to teach himself that his words were the truth.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp) - Page 3 Empty Re: Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau)

Post by TiefBlau Sun May 29, 2011 2:30 am

Alessa listened as she heard out all of Clyde's complaints about Heather. She could tell the two had quite the relationship and it's been more than one meeting. She stares at him with a puzzled look on her face as he continues, and shakes her head when he's finished. "Heather isn't a cold person." She says "She just has something with winning. She doesn't take a loss too well."

"But.." She says as she goes and sits down on the hospital bed again. "I've never heard of her being so adamant about one person. Usually if she loses to someone, she'll beat the next person even harder." Alessa scratches the top of her head for a few seconds and then she rubs her chin making a mock-detective like expression on her face "Heather is a good person outside of the ring to most people. I've...never seen her chase someone down" She continues before standing up yet again. Walking over to Clyde, she'll pat him on the shoulder a few times before nodding.

"I think...she has some strong feeling for you. I don't know what." Alessa says, trying to come up with words to reassure Clyde, but not quite knowing the exact choice words she should use. "Otherwise, she wouldn't still bother."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun May 29, 2011 6:28 pm

Clyde rolled his eyes in reponse to Alessa's description of Heather not being a cold person, the sore spots along his body said otherwise. Clyde didn't really buy the girl's words, he figured it was just Alessa defending her friend, which Clyde thought was normal since he would most likely do the same for Bonnie or any close friend of his as well. That was what he assumed, but a part of Clyde did know that there was more to Heather than that. He just found that hard to beleive.

"Yeah I can see she loves winning... Technically I've beaten her twice... Or was that first time a draw? I don't remember. Either way, It's probably 'cause she ain't ever beaten me, which is why she's been all over my ass." Clyde would mutter to Alessa. "Believe me when I say... I tend to bring out a lot of anger in women..." Clyde would admit with nervous laugh as he scratched the back of his head.

According to Alessa, she had never seen Heather this fixated one person, to the point of where the girl was on the hunt for him and swearing to get even. Knowing this did not make Clyde feel any better about his situation at all. It only made him a bit more nervous, letting out of a sigh with a look of worry and disbelief on his face. "Great..." The texan would mutter in a rather droll tone, rolling his eyes again. "...Oh man...Why me...?" The boy would say as he shook his head in frustation out of not knowing what he had just gotten himself into.

Clyde then looked up at Alessa with confused look on his face as she began patting her hand upon his shoulder. "Strong Feelings...Heh, Yeah... I think I felt it a couple hours ago." Clyde would remark as he rubbed the back of head a little before he began thinking about what Alessa had just said. "Wait! What kind of Strong Feelin's!?" Clyde would stammer with his eyes growing wide, desiring a clearer answer as he thought back to the emotionally confusing moments the two of them shared.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun May 29, 2011 7:21 pm

"Hm" Alessa says to his first statement. "TWO losses?" she thought to herself. Remembering Clyde's earlier comments about her "grindin'" with him, she had a vague idea of what her first loss might have been like. Her idea was quite a bit off from what it actually was but she couldn't think of anything else. Her mind went straight to a hentai type match, hearing about the things that happen in the AFW in the days that she got here. "She would do something like that?...Well a match is a match to her I guess..." she thinks to herself, her expression visibly showing her in deep thought almost picturing what had happened.

As Clyde continued, Alessa snapped out of it a bit as she went to pat him on the shoulders telling him what she did. "Um...feelings?" she says in response to him, not really knowing herself, but knowing that there is something there. "Good, bad, I dunno. Knowing her though...I think they might be good." she says thinking about it more. Removing her hand from Clyde's shoulder, she takes another odd detective like stance, rubbing her chin with a serious look on her face.

"If they were really bad...I think she would have stopped. Made some excuse for losing and go on." Alessa says while nodding her head, thinking deeply. "Or not." She adds to the end, ultimately unsure of her own suggestion as she rubs the back of her head, shuffling around her long messy hair.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun May 29, 2011 7:56 pm

"They're... Good?" Clyde would say in response to Alessa's words regarding Heather's feelings, prompting Clyde to raise an eyebrow at Alessa with a very curious loook on his face, still having a hard time beleiving that.

"So, watcha' tryin' to say is... You ain't all that sure..?" Clyde would question Alessa with a rather deadpan expression upon himself, crossing in his arms in front of his chest as he looked to Alessa with a curious half frown.

"I like her..." He would admit bluntly as he looked down at the floor before looking back to Alessa. "...But I hate her too." He would say again with a stern look in his eyes. "This whole thing with her... It's kinda... Err... Very Complicated." Clyde would say with a half smile before letting out a nervous laugh. 'Complicated' was the exact word to describe everything.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun May 29, 2011 8:12 pm

Alessa shrugs her shoulders at Clyde's response to her words. It was the truth that she wasn't quite sure herself. While she knows Heather quite a bit, she doesn't remember a time where she would go after someone like this. She's seen her get mad at people, but not keep after them for as long as it seemed she was with Clyde.

Hearing what Clyde's feelings towards Heather were, she puts her hand on her hip. "Maybe...it's the same with her?" She says, suggesting the two might have the same complicated feelings in them. She doesn't know how they treated eachother in the first meeting, but just going from her knowledge of Heather, and what Clyde is saying now, that seems to be the most likely situation in her mind. "If that's how it is...She may not be in the hospital but, I'm sure she's hurting in a different way."

"You two should settle it somehow." She adds as she would look in his eyes as she speaks. "Decide which to go on. Hate...or love." She says with a straight look in her eyes. "It'll fix things...Unless you like that." She says while looking up at the bandage on his forehead. "You might have to really get her to talk. She's stubborn."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon May 30, 2011 12:57 am

"Probably, Maybe... I dunno..." Mutterd Clyde as he contemplated how Heather felt towards him. He did things WERE very conflicting for her regarding their realtionship, but things might have changed regarding recent events. Clyde then looked back at Alessa with a surprised expression on his face, not expecting to hear that from Alessa. "She's hurtin'?" Asked Clyde with a curious and concerned look on his face before he shook his head. "Bah! I don't think so..." Clyde would excalim with a dismissive arm wave, trying to get thoughts of concern out of his mind.

Then Alessa said something Clyde didnt really want to hear at all. The 'L' word. It was something Clyde avoided at all times, being semi-sucessful womanizer, he avoided getting attached to anyone. Despite that, Clyde did in fact get attached to Heather, even he knew that, but there was much more to it than that.

"I'd rather have neither! But that ain't the problem. The problem is that... I kinda got someone else on my mind too. And I don't plan on pickin' one over the other right now, don't think I'd be able to." Clyde would admit as he stared at the floor below him with a rather frustrated look on his face.

"And no... I don't like this... But it was your boy Dante who did this to me." Clyde would say with a slight grin as he pointed to the bandage. "But Im sure Heather wouldnt mind doin' this either."

"I Guess I'm gonna have to talk to her sooner or later..." Clyde would mutter with a sigh, still frustrated by his delimma's.

"Listen... I don't mind you takin' all your intrest in my problems and stuff.. But I'm kinda tired... I really need to get my ass outta here." The texan would say as he stuck out his hand to Alessa, offering her a handshake as he prepared to take his leave.

Last edited by 621 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon May 30, 2011 1:42 am

As Clyde dismissed Alessa's thinking that Heather may be hurting inside from the conflicts, she tilted her head a bit. She wondered why it would be so hard to believe that the girl could have those sorts of feelings, but maybe the way Heather comes off it might seem like she couldn't. Alessa could also be wrong as well, she may know Heather but no one knows her more than herself of course.

"Someone else.." Alessa said out loud as she thought of the words to herself. She wondered if maybe that was what Dante was feeling as well. Then again, he left without taking her with him, hasn't contacted her since. Maybe for him at the moment there wasn't 'someone else' as he seemed to be taking a liking to Bonnie. Shaking the thought from her head, she just needed to think this little plan the two came up with was going to work exactly as they want it to.

She looks down a bit as Clyde explains about the bandage, as Alessa remembers how she saw it happen. It WAS Dante who caused the cut on his forehead, and as he says that Heather wouldn't mind doing it as well, Alessa couldn't really argue with that. From what she knows of Heather, there isn't really any hesitation from her in Hardcore type matches. Except that is, for the one she just watched, which was another reason why she seemed adamant that Heather might be feeling different from what she's putting off as. She knows that the normal Heather would have picked up the chair that was right near her and start wailing away, probably boasting about how close she is to winning the match as well.

"Oh...Yeah. Before you go though, how are we going to do this? When, where...It's not like I know you." She says, implying the lack of contact the two would have otherwise, as she looks at his hand and then back to his face.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon May 30, 2011 3:04 am

"Yeah someone else... I didn't exactly plan on fallin' for her either. Espeically since we've only met once, but hey what Can I do?" Clyde says as he shrugs his shoulders, remembering his drunken encounter with Duffy Mcbain one night in the gym. He had only been with Duffy that one night, but was still thinking about her to this day. And while his situation with Duffy was only mildly difficult, his relationship with Heather was a complete train wreck and worthy of a headache.

"Heh, that might be a good thing that you don't know me..." Clyde would remark with a grin, always finding it amusing to meet people who havent heard of him or the notorious reputation that his name carried. "Well... If you don't know me, ya do now 'partner'. Gimme a day more to set this up. If I'm gonna set myself up to kidnap and innocent girl and hold her hostage before her lil' lover boy comes to kick my ass, I gotta prepare!" Clyde would exclaim with a half laugh, amused by what he was setting himself up for, but also a bit concerned inside. If he went though with this, what would the consequences be?

"I ain't got no phone either, so I'll come back here to get ya when I'm ready, all you gotta do is wait. You'll be healed up by then right?" Clyde would ask as he looked to Alessa arm, which was still in a cast.

"I only got one thing to ask from ya...'Partner'... Do me a favor and call Ms. Sunderland for me... See if you can smooth things out. I'm tired of thinking ol' girl gonna shootin' star press me the minute I walk out this damn buildin'!" Clyde would tell Heather, expressing concern for his well being, but also to try and smooth things out between him and Heather. "...If you get a hold of her tell 'er Clyde said... 'Good match', ok?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon May 30, 2011 4:17 am

"Right, I would too but..." Alessa looks at her cast as she says this. The past week or so has been very rough. Staying around in the hospital with nothing to do wasn't exactly what she had in mind when she came to AFW. Although, she probably could have left, just with the cast, but she stayed figuring she couldn't do much either way.

She nods her head as Clyde asks her about her recovery and shakes his hand for the second time. Afterwards, she turns and goes over to the bed to lie down on it again. All she has to do now is wait a day or two and their whole plan can begin. Her hopes were higher than ever as she thought about what would happen after they went through with the plan. Things would be back to what they used to be like, maybe even better. That is, if everything went to plan, but Alessa had it in her mind that nothing could go wrong, how could it?

"I'll try to send that her way. My phone is dead though." She says, not having charged it for quite a few days now, dating back to when Heather tried to call her before her first meeting with Clyde. "But, I'll try...partner" She says, thinking about the word a bit before nodding her head, liking the sound of it. She figured if the two were going to work together on this, they might as well get along and Alessa had no problem with that. She didn't know much of anything about Clyde's past in AFW, but even if she did she wouldn't have a problem with it. He's helping her get to Dante and for that she sees him as a good person, even if he's doing it for his own reasons.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp) - Page 3 Empty Re: Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next