Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp)

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp) - Page 4 Empty Re: Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau)

Post by Lobo Mon May 30, 2011 4:51 am

Clyde frowned a bit at hearing the news of Alessa's phone being dead, which meant that his ordeal with Heather would not be settled or calmed just yet. He didnt know how she was feeling towards him right now, and he was generally worried. Either she was the same as she was two days ago or just as mad as ever. Clyde didn't like that feeling of uncertainty when it came to Heather. "And I thought a phone was a girl's best friend these days..." Clyde would remark, making a joke with a rather deadpan expression.

"Things will be better in a few... Partner..." Clyde would say before taking his leave as he headed out the door and began his exit from the hospital. He didn't think much of helping Alessa out, she was just someone who could help achieve his goal of preventing Bonnie and Dante from ever getting together, although personally, Clyde didnt think Alessa was all that bad and felt he could honestly call Alessa a friendly acquaintance.

"Here's lookin at you, kid." Clyde would remark with a wide grin on his face before bolting out of the room, determined to grab his boots and jet out of the hospital before he was seen.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp) - Page 4 Empty Re: Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau)

Post by Lobo Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:54 pm

After leaving the hospital, Clyde began his mission to assemble what he needed to create this fake kidnapping video, which wasn't very difficult, nor did it take very long to set up what he needed for this thing. He did however run into a small bit trouble at AFW: Tension headquarters when he was caught taking a large camera from one of the studios. He was then quickly confronted by the staff and several security guards in the main lobby, blocking the exit and demanding to know why The Texan was taking their equipment. Normally Clyde was able to smooth talk and lie his way out of situations like that, but because he wasnt very good at speaking Japanese, he wasn't able to do that. Instead, he had to do the next best thing. Run.

A lengthy chase would soon ensue down the crowded streets of Kyoto, as the trouble-finding texan: Clyde Gastin, was being hounded after by an angry mob that consisted of several AFW staff workers, wrestlers, security guards and a receptionist. All were pursuit of the notorious Clyde Gastin, who clung onto the large camera he had stolen, drapping it over his shoulders as he frantically ran for his life while escaping the angry mob that chased The Texan through the city.

Eventually, Clyde was able to elude the angry mob completely after hiding in a dark alleyway. He then took refuge in an old abandoned wrestling training facility, deciding this to be the place that he would set up his hoax kidnapping and take his grand dive against Dante Sunderland, and allow Alessa Mason to be with him, which would inadvertantly end the blooming romance between Dante and Bonnie, which was the sole reason as to why Clyde was doing this.

Upon setting everything up, Clyde would return to the hospital that night, going back to floor 13 where he jogged his way towards Alessa's room. Not wanting to barge in and get himself in trouble for seeing something he shouldnt, Clyde knocked on the door in order to avoid a mishap from his usual streak of bad luck involving women.

"Alessa! It's Clyde! You ready to go!?" He would ask from outside as he knocked on the door, leaning against it as he lazily knocked at it.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:24 am

Finally able to get her bearings and given the ok to leave the hospital. Getting her stuff together she knows that Clyde should be showing up some time that night to perform their plan that they have carefully...well not really carefully..but they have thought out quite a bit a few days earlier. Psyching herself up, she knew she had to put her best face on for this. Her normal emotionless self isn't going to work in the plan that they had sketched out.

Getting the finishing touches on her prepping for her departure from the hospital, she is just finishing up her getting dressed in her casual dress...which for anyone else isn't so casual. Finishing buttoning up her blouse to her schoolgirl-like uniform, she is just slipping on black knee high socks as she hears a knock at her room door. "Clyde.." She says out loud, knowing who it was before she heard his voice for confirmation.

Walking over to the door, she opens it wide, putting a smile on her face. If she was going to put it all in tonight, she had to show her emotions more than she would usually. "Glad you came nice and early." She says as she walks back into the center of the room. Slipping on the shoes for her uniform, she looks back at Clyde.

"So...where are we going for this exactly." She says with a curious look on her face.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:00 am

Clyde stepped back from the door as he heard Alessa approach it, yawning a bit as he did so. He couldnt help but be slightly tired, he was running on just 3 hours of sleep due to having been awake all night and the following morning, assembling what they needed to begin their little plan. Either way, Clyde was still awake enough to do what needed to be done, in addition to being able to notice the unusually perky mood that Alessa was in.

"Uh... Hey..." Clyde would mutter with his eyes going a bit wide, surprised to see Alessa greeting him with such a warm smile. He felt a look awkward upon seeing Alessa all dressed up, looking far more attractive in that uniform was wearing, it was a big change from that hospital gown she had on the other night. Clyde then wondered as to why Dante never made a move on Alessa despite all the time they apperently spent with one another. What did he see in Bonnie that him forget about Alessa? Clyde couldnt tell, he just kept stairing at Alessa, who looked quite a bit like Heather in certain lights. Clyde then began to drift off for a moment, but he quickly shook his head to bring himself back down to earth.

"Heh... Yeah well glad to see you in such a good mood this mornin', sunshine." Clyde would reply back to Alessa with a smirk on his face as he held the door open for Alessa as she went back to slip on her shoes.

"...We goin' to this old Rasslin' Shack I found in downtown Kyoto. It's a good place to set this thing up without anyone bothering us... Save for your boyfriend." Clyde would remark before yawning again, shaking his head afterwards to keep himself wide awake.

"It's a bit of a walk from here to there, but we got time. You ready?" He said to Alessa with a small grin.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:17 am

Alessa checked herself to make sure she was prepared. She hadn't had much on her other than what could fit in her skirt pockets, so she seemed to be all set. As usual, Alessa left her hair messy as it was as it flowed behind her and around her face. Most girls would panic going out with their hair like this, but for Alessa it seemed normal, it almost seemed to fit her in a way.

"Ah..Yeah well, I figure if everything goes well, today should be the day right?" she says in almost a matter-of-fact way "Why wouldn't I be?" Not noticing Clyde almost staring at her and her looks, she quickly walks up to him, listening intently for the location where the whole thing will take place.

"Uh....Oh! Alright. For a second I...didn't know what Rasslin' meant" She said, scratching and nodding her head. "Ok" She repeats as she understands the location and reasoning for it. She almost seems completely comfortable with Clyde calling Dante her boyfriend, not even batting an eye at it as the word comes from his mouth, she just simply nods her head and steps out the door.

"I don't mind. Rather walk anyways." She says, a bit eager to begin doing stuff again after lying in her hospital bed for days. Even if that wasn't the case, nothing was going to stop her going through with this plan and path that the two have set for eachother. It seemed like not a doubt was present in her mind as she felt the old times were finally going to return to her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:13 am

"Just somethin' I ain't used to seeing is all..." Clyde reply to Alessa in a rather droll tone, his lively attitude had faded with his lack of sleep while Alessa began her day in an almost up-beat manner. He didnt bother making a comment about Alessa's hair either, even though she looked like the type of girl who would take her time to keep it fixed. He was used to the sight of messy hair though, having seeing Bonnie's upkept hair quite often, his was nearly the same way, although not as long

He nearly laughed at Alessa when she was unable to understand his words, placing a hand on her shoulder as he looked to her with a wide grin. "Heh... Girl you gots to R]remind ol' Clyde to teach ya how to speak Texan..." Clyde would remark with a gleeful look in his eye before guiding Alessa to walk with him out of the hospital, making thier way onto the city streets as they began strolling towards downtown.

"So... did ya talk to Her yet?" Clyde would ask he ruffled his thick mop of blonde hair, looking to Alessa with a curious look on his face while looking down the city sidewalk, they were only a few blocks away from the abandoned facility.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:34 am

As Clyde pats Alessa on the shoulder with his grin, she listens to his remark with her mouth open. Nodding her head at his words she takes it to heart that she'll have to remind him some time. "Right, well let's head off." She says as she waits for Clyde to lead the way, following behind them.

As they inch closer and closer to their destination, Alessa looks at Clyde with a confused expression as he asks his question. She thinks about it for a second, rubbing the back of her head before shaking it afterwards. "No..haven't seen her in quite a bit. Not even sure she knew I was in the hospital." She replies, knowing who Clyde was talking about from her earlier talk with him as it was brought up.

Pulling out her phone from her skirt pocket, she shows it to Clyde. "Still dead. Need to charge it once I get the chance." She says as she looks at the phone with a blank look on her face. It wasn't a top priority for her, but she felt a bit bad that she wasn't able to speak with Heather for Clyde during the time between their two meetings.

"You're helping out with all this, and I couldn't pay you back because of this." She says still holding the phone to him before placing it back in her pocket. Shrugging her shoulders a bit, she keeps up her pace as they head to their destination.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:15 am

Upon hearing Alessa's reply, Clyde let out a dissapointed sigh, he figured Alessa was going to say that she didnt charge her phone, he was honestly expecting that. Clyde then began wondering why he was so fixated on fixing things with Heather instead of bothering to find Duffy Mcbain, whom Clyde declared was the 'Love of his life', but was afriad to talk to her, assuming that he was just another joe and didnt mean much to her, making Clyde a victim of his own self-doubt. It was possible that he simply regretted the way things turned out for him and Heather after their two encounters and wanted to try and fix things before things went permenantly sour, but by the looks of things, Talking with Heather was going to have to wait

"Yeah..." Clyde would huff as he heard Alessa speak. He had been up all night running around the city, gathering equipment and evading an angry mob in order to set up a hoax that could land him a japanese prison. And despite all that, he barely knew why he was doing this. "The things I do... For Bonnie... For You..." Clyde would remark as they crossed the streets, approaching the complex.

"...You owe me Alessa... As long as im alive and Heather don't kill me anyway..." Clyde would remark with a sigh as he shoved his hands in his pockets and continued walking, only about 2 blocks away from the complex now.

"I dunno how hard ol' Dante is gonna beat my ass when he comes to rescue ya. I was hopin' that you could call an ambulance if need be. If I was him I would beat my woman's kidnapper to a pulp! ....Looks like Im crawlin' though..." Clyde would say he turned down the alleyway and guided Alessa to the doorway of the Wrestling Facility.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:04 pm

"Of course. I'll be forever in your debt." Alessa responds with a serious look on her face. To her this was a monumental thing for someone to do for her. There was no repayment in her mind for something like this. Helping her achieve her one goal that she had her heart set on from the second Dante left, it's as if Clyde was setting her life on the right track for her.

"Anything." She says in reply to his next comment. She felt a little bad that Clyde was going to get beat up, but in her mind she couldn't deny that she was hoping Dante would destroy him. It would show that he really did care for her and it wasn't just a silly thing. However, she also didn't want to see the person that helped her this much be hurt so badly. It was something that had to happen though, and she was extremely grateful for what he was sacrificing for her.

"This??" She says as they arrive. The building was definitely abandoned, she could tell that for sure. "Wow." She looked back and forth between Clyde and the doorway. She wouldn't say it out loud, but inside she was feeling just a bit scared. The building looked like it's been abandoned for quite some time now. You could tell how old it was just by looking at it, but there was a weird air to it that made it seem like it was somehow still running.

Ridiculous ideas ran through Alessa's head like imagining if the facility was still being ran by something like ghosts or vampires or something like that and she looked at Clyde with a bit of a troubled look. "You first." She says, scratching the back of her head.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:37 pm

Clyde couldnt help but smile upon Alessa saying that she should be forever in his debt, along with offering him anything he wanted. It was rare for him to obtain something like that from someone, and it was an offering he didnt take lightly. Granted he didnt know what he could ask of Alessa at the moment, he was sure that when the right time was approaching, he would call upon her for a favor.

"A real beauty, ain't she?" Clyde would say as two approached the old building, smiling at the moldy, rusty and rotting decay of wood, metal and cement. It was just grungy and rundown, falling apart from within. One could say that the choice that Clyde had made in choosing this place actually suited him. When he last visited the place, it was at night and far more scarier, seeing it now in the morning didn't bother Clyde at all, since there was actually light in the sky, versus not having any the previous night before.

Clyde then looked to Alessa with a confused look on his face before noticing her withdrawl from wanting to go inside the facility. "...Don't tell me you're scared..." Clyde would say with mischevious grin creeping over his face, unable to help himself from picking at Alessa. "Come on, Alley! Ain't nothin' goin' to get ya!" Clyde would say, half laughing as he moved behind Alessa and attempted to lightly push her inside, grinning as he did so.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp) - Page 4 Empty Re: Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next