Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 171 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp)

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp) Empty Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp)

Post by Lobo Fri May 27, 2011 5:15 am

9:45 p.m. - AFW Medical Center - Floor 13

Less than three hours ago, Clyde Gastin and his sister, Bonnie took on the team of Dante & Heather Sunderland in a lengthy and brutal tag-team match that tore up the Tension arena. The battle was fierce with high emotions. Amazingly, Bonnie was able to pick up the win, but during the ensuing fight, Clyde had been bashed up pretty bad by both of the Sunderlands, especially Heather. After having his forehead cut open and bloodied due to an accident involving a steel chair, Clyde had been tossed off the entrance stage and sent through several wooden tables before Heather had leaped off of a high scale ladder and preformed a corkscrew moonsault on the blonde brawler and left him an unconscious heap next to a pile of broken tables.

After being brought to the medical center and having is forehead patched up, Clyde would awake within his bed in the medical center and would instantly question where exactly he was upon gazing at the Unfamiliar Ceilings above him. He then began hearing the doctor and his nurse talk about something involving him and needle. Clyde was afraid of needles. "F-Fuck that shit! I ain't gettin no shot!" He exclaimed suddenly before springing from bed and dashing out the door, outrunning the doctor and nurse as he sprinted through the hospital before he turned around a nearby corner and opened a random door, intending to hide in the room for a moment before he escape the horror of 'A Shot'.

Last edited by 621 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:50 pm; edited 4 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp) Empty Re: Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau)

Post by TiefBlau Fri May 27, 2011 1:52 pm

Just days off her match on Friction against Hotaru Kobayashi, Alessa was recovering in the medical center. She suffered a minor fracture in her right arm and had to get a cast for it. She narrowly escaped breaking it more which would have resulted in her stay extending for another week or two. However as of now, Alessa's arm was just nearly recovered. As she lie there in one of the hospital beds her eyes were glued onto the television

She had missed the tag match she was looking forward to earlier so she had one of the staff members record it for her. When she heard that Dante and Heather were going to team up, it definitely interested her. Half of her wished that she could have taken Heather's place instead, but she was also happy to see the two siblings that she had come to know so well were teaming up together, and they both seemed to be doing pretty good as well.

The match was nearing it's end as Alessa awaited the final moves of the match. Just then as Bonnie was putting Dante into her finishing move, Alessa's door flew open and closed shut as Clyde Gastin had ran in. Alessa tilted her head looking at him for a second, before looking at the TV again and back at him. "Woah.." Alessa lets out as she, for a second, forgets that she was watching a recording and seems shocked that he could be here in the room while being in the match as well.

Then something catches her eye on the TV, turning her head from Clyde who was now in the room with her, she witnesses Bonnie pulling off the win, which disappoints her a bit, but then she sees something else. As the match is already over she watches as Bonnie and Dante get a bit closer than she could have imagined. "Wh...what??" She says to herself as she sees Bonnie kiss Dante on the cheek. Her left fist clenches as an anger that she usually wouldn't feel rises up in her a bit.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp) Empty Re: Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau)

Post by Lobo Fri May 27, 2011 6:38 pm

Upon entering the room, Clyde instantly shut the door behind him and locked it quickly, hoping he could hide in here for a moment before he would try to simply 'escape' from the medical center. He had no idea that someone else was in here, nor did he really care. Either way, he would discover that he was not alone upon turning around to spot Alessa, sitting in her hospital bed. However, as Clyde spotted the dark haired girl, his eyes would suddenly grow wide with shock and fear as if he had just seen a ghost. The sight of a young girl with long dark hair and pale skin, she looked like Heather Sunderland, who was part of the main reason that Clyde was in the hospital in the first place, and this time the texan was smart to fear for his life. "Ahhh!!! Y-You!?! N-No Way in hell!" Clyde would yell out before backing against the wall behind him as his left hand would quickly cover his mouth to silence himself, not wanting to be heard by the doctor and the nurse who were searching for him.

A closer look at the girl would reveal that it was not Heather Sunderland, but someone else instead. Clyde looked at Alessa again and realized that her hair and eye color was different from Heather's. Not too mention that he found this other girl a bit more attractive than his new rival. Clyde then got off the wall and let out a nervous laugh while he scratching the back of his head. "Heh... M-My Bad. Thought you were somebody else." The texan would confess, laughing a bit at himself, slightly embaressed by his actions just now, seems Heather was still on his mind.

"Uh hey, look, don't worry about me Im just passin' through I'll be outta here before y--" As Clyde began explaining his situation, he looked to the TV and saw his sister Bonnie actually kissing Dante Sunderland. "Say What!?" The Texan would excalim before covering his mouth again with a frustrated look on his face before he began angrily shaking his fist at the TV. "Of all the other no-good, dirty, rotten, ass clowns to be playin' goo-goo eyes with... She picks this chump-ass punk..." Clyde would angrily whisper, venting his frustation quietly, forgetting about Alessa for a moment, not even noticing that she was most likely just as shocked and angry as Clyde might have been.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri May 27, 2011 6:59 pm

Alessa looks on a bit confused as Clyde looks at her with fear in her eyes. As far as she knows she only saw him on the television just a few seconds ago before seeing him now, so she didn't quite get why he was so fearful. She looked around a bit looking for something or someone else that might have startled him, but found nothing. She shrugged a bit as he corrected himself, it seems like it was just a false alarm all along. Relaxing, she lies back on the bed keeping her eyes on the TV.

Hearing Clyde's explanation, she almost ignores him as she is glued on the end of the match as she witnesses what happens. Her anger and confusion at the sight leaves her almost speechless as she blinks a few times. Sure her and Dante never really were more than just friends and tag partners, but she came all the way here to see him again and maybe change that fact and this is what she sees.

Shaking her head a bit, she seems out of it until she hears Clyde's words. Something clicks off in her as he says this and she rises up from the hospital bed. Stepping up off it, she walks over to Clyde and glares at him with her blood red eyes."Hey" She says to get his attention if she didn't have it already "I think you should take that back about Dante.." she continues with a calm expression but an angry look in her eyes. Alessa isn't one to get easily mad, but if it something about Dante, that's a different story.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri May 27, 2011 7:16 pm

While he was still glareing at the sight on the TV, Clyde turned around to look at Alessa after he heard her speak and was surprised to discover that she was out of her bed and now glaring right up at him with her blood red eyes, which only further let Clyde know that this person was not Heather and while Clyde had seen alot of angry glares from women in his life, he couldnt deny that Alessa's and Heather's look almost identical.

Clyde then began scowling back at Alessa upon hearing her words as she spoke out in response to Clyde's comments about Dante Sunderland. Clyde then let out a sigh and relaxed a bit before he speaking to Alessa in a calm yet annoyed manner. "Ya think so, huh? What if I don't wanna?" The texan would ask Alessa as he met her gazy. Crossing his arms in front of his chest as his barefeet tapped on the cold hospital floor, apperently missing his usually worn brown cowboy boots. He wasn't looking for a fight right now since he had just had one, but Clyde's pride always got the best of him and he could not hesitate from going against Alessa's demands.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri May 27, 2011 7:35 pm

Alessa kept her glare on Clyde as he scowled at her but then sighed and relaxed. She expected then to hear some sort of apology from him, thinking for some reason that it would be easy, but instead he refused. As she heard him questioning her demand, she put her left hand on her hip and would stare at him for a second.

Alessa would then look up and around, almost as if she really was taking the time to think of the answer to his question. If it was any other time, Alessa probably would have just shrugged it off or something, but with her heightened emotions that she was feeling, she instead found herself wanting to press on getting an apology from him. "Die?" She finally says after a minute or so. The way she said it could almost be taken as a joke but she then would throw her left arm forward, aiming to grab Clyde's throat and press him against the wall with a choke.

Since it was her left hand, it wasn't complete full force, but she was still putting quite a bit of pressure into her hand in the choke. All the while she kept an almost blank expression on her face as she waited for some sort of response.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri May 27, 2011 7:56 pm

Having acquired this type of behavior as a child, Clyde always had the mentality to go against the demands of others and never backdown to anyone. It applied here as well with Alessa and he was dead set on not taking back his words because it was the truth to him and how he really felt. Which meant that Clyde would have to outright defy Alessa, which he did, but the outcome of that wasnt exactly something he had hoped for.

"Huh?" He mutterd in response to Alessa's words, raising an eyebrow at her. It sounded like a smartass joke, but it also sounded like she wasnt kidding. Clyde found out the truth however as the girl had suddenly thrown her left arm out towards Clyde's throat and pressed him against the wall. "Ack!" He gagged a bit as he grabbed onto her left arm, frantically kicking his legs out as he did this. This strange and not to mention, Slender girl had quite an amazing amount of strength to herself, being able to hold the texan back with just her left arm.

"*Ack!*...Didn't...know ... he was... T-That important..!" Clyde would say as he frantically jolted around within Alessa's grip like a fish out of water, constantly flailing around for his dear life. "Can I not go 1 day without some chick tryin' to kill me cuz I talked shit about Damn ol' Dante Sunderland!?!?" Thought Clyde to himself as he recalled a similar spark from Heather, he began wondering if this girl was another Sunderland as well.

"Aghh...A-Arlight... I...Take it back..." Clyde would say his face started to turn red, then slowly blue as he remained in Alessa's grip, choosing his life over his pride.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri May 27, 2011 8:19 pm

As Alessa had Clyde's neck in her grip, she kept her gaze in his eyes. She could tell he had quite a bit of pride behind them and that was why he kept it up. However, she didn't really care. Him taking back what he said about Dante was the only thing she wanted to hear from him as he kicked and struggled in her grasp.

Hearing his words, she nodded her head. He had no idea how important Dante was to her and seeing what she saw on the TV drove her on quite the anger. His insults towards him did nothing to help how she felt about it as she knew the boy she was choking was on the same team of the girl that had kissed Dante after their match. Her thoughts were that maybe they were both against him and her somehow, trying to make her mad more than anything. That, toppled with the pride she saw in Clyde made her think she wasn't going to hear him take back what he said anything soon so she imagined she would be keeping her grip on him for a long time.

Until finally he DID take back what he said. Alessa tilted her head a bit as she let her choke go after he finished his sentence. "Good" she said before turning back to the TV. Her eyes glared directly at Bonnie who she saw walking up the ramp on the screen. An anger that was almost greater than the one towards Clyde words could be seen in her expression as she seemed to stare a hole through the TV.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri May 27, 2011 8:38 pm

Upon being released, Clyde dropped to his knees on the hospital floor, frantically gasping for air as he held his throat, glad to not be choked any more.

Damn that bitch..." Clyde thought to himself as he looked up at Alessa with damaged pride and a firey scowl in his eyes. Careful to not say anything about her outloud and to just keep his remarks quiet and to himself. At least for a moment.

"Ughhh.... I don't get half the women in this place... Let alone why so many wanna kill my ass after talking shit about one dude..." Clyde would say on the floor as he rubbed his throat, still feeling a bit Alessa's remain there.

"So what's your problem? You just another sister of his or somthin'?" Clyde would ask before he steadily rose to his feet, keeping an eye fixed on Alessa in case she tried to go at him again.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri May 27, 2011 8:54 pm

Alessa keeps her eyes fixated on the TV as Clyde gasps for air on his knees. She pays almost no attention to him as he stares at her with a fiery scowl and instead starts running through her head ways to deal with the situation she found herself in. She felt Dante was getting real close to the girl on the screen and he seemed to like the way she treated him. Alessa had originally planned to just find him and join him in the tag division maybe, but it looks like now she'll have to really get out there and do something.

As she heard Clyde's complaint, she shrugged her shoulders a bit. Even as the screen faded and went to a different scene, she still was staring at it, her mind at work quite a bit. She didn't have any intention to respond to Clyde until he asked her a question. She knew he had met Heather, already because of the match they had, but now it was even clearer as he asked her if she was another of Dante's sisters

"No." She replied. She stood silent for a few seconds before continuing. "I'm...his wife." She said, trying to make a joke out of it for some reason although her expression didn't change. She would keep shifting her eyes over to Clyde and back at the TV, trying to see his reaction to what she said. She was expecting him to laugh at her joke, but to anyone else she might have seemed serious.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp) Empty Re: Thee Who Loves My Enemy Is My Friend (For TiefBlau) (Comp)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next