by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 1 Bot

healthyreader, hunter of speed, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A modest proposal?

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A modest proposal? - Page 2 Empty Re: A modest proposal?

Post by Tatyina Fri May 13, 2011 9:00 am

Lukretia did indeed stop. She listened with her back turned and lowered her head just a tad, tilting it ever so slightly to the side so that she would acknowledge to him that she was at least listening. She then put on a smirk and turned around. She stepped forward carefully and looked at him with her steely blue eyes. "Oh my." She said. "Und here I had mistaken you for someone who had merely succumbed to the lure of a common strumpet. I should have known someone like her vould never even be capable of zat much." She said as she cast a swift and merciless glance towards Hilde who lowered her head accordingly.

Lukretia turned her attention back to Tai and stepped forward so that they were rather close. "I admire your bravery Herr Kamiya but you are mistaken on many accounts. "For one." She said as she pushed her index finger into his chest. Although she was looking up at Tai, she stared at him as though she were the taller of the two. "Zere is only one person in zis company zat I answer to und I assure you zat our rapport is vell enough zat good faith is given ven I make ze decisions involving zis company."

"Secondly." She said as she would then try and curl her finger so as to hook it in the front of Tai's shirt and pull him closer. "Don't ever presume zat I do not understand ze hierarchy of zis company. No matter how brilliant you believe your little scheme to be, you came to grovel because you know zat vithout people like me, zat little fighter's club zat vas once called Sex Vars vould have been removed like ze malignant tumor it is. Vhy else vould it even need rebranding. Nein, Herr kamiya. You came here to beg. Ve both know zis."

She then stepped forward to try and force her leg between his, pressing up close to him while continuing to maintain eye contact. She was not being sexual but attempting to assert dominance as was her nature. "Und finally, never call me a fool again Herr Kamiya." She then smirked a little wider. "Zis is a bit of friendly advice for your own safety, of course." Lukretia then stepped away and turned her back on Tai. She would go back to her office door as if she were going to close it. She turned and nodded to Hilde, whose eyes widened and she nodded carefully. She immediately stood up and began to walk away, getting near Tai and leaning in to give his wrist a gentle squeeze. "Take Care, Good luck." She would whisper into his ear before hastily exiting.

Finally Lukretia turned back around and folded her arms up at her chest. "Now, Herr Kamiya." She began. "Give me one good reason vhy I should allow you to come back into meine office and conduct business properly instead of throwing you out und getting on vith meine very busy schedule."

Last edited by 445 on Fri May 13, 2011 9:05 am; edited 2 times in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun May 15, 2011 9:16 am

Tai winced as Lukretia lectured him, clearly showing that she had the power in this conversation.

"Alright Tai, nows your shot, If you start strong, maybe she will respect you...now start lying to make youself seem good!"

After that mental pick up, Tai would step foward and get as close to Lukretia as she had to him earlier, not intending to back down.

"Why should you listen to my offer? Here's a good reason. You have very little experience with Sex Wars, and I have here"

He motioned to his folder in his other hand.

"I have here solid prove that, while Sex Wars earned half of what Friction made in 2009, In 2010, in regards to ticket sales to both televised and non televised events, merchandise, and DVD sales, Sex Wars made a total of $85 Million American Dollars, as compared to Frictions $83 Million American Dollars, marking this the first time ever that Sex Wars has ever done so."

"Indeed, the only thing Friction did better then Sex Wars in is Pay Per View buys, which I left out of the study, as Sex Wars has no Pay Per View option. Indeed, without Pay Per View, people preferred MY league, over yours."

Tai smirked and stood straight.

"Oh, and by the way, do you know who was headlining over 80 percent of the Sex Wars match cards in 2010? ....Me...."

"So why should you listen to my proposal? Because I am the man that in just one year, brought Sex Wars from the bottom of the barrel to making more money then it ever had before, topping Friction on almost every level....and if we had Pay Per View, Id have topped Friction in that arena as well."

"So.....Will you hear me out now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 15, 2011 10:00 am

Lukretia watched as Tai got close to her She smirked a bit and kept her cool as he spewed forth the figures. When he was finished she then let out a soft chuckle, covering her mouth with her hand. "How very intriguing." She said as she would then step past him and into her office. "Make sure you close it before you enter." She said and stepped a few feet away to give them some room. "It is convenient that you left out ze pay-per-view figures." She said as she tilted her head. "But let's say zat it is fair to not calculate zat into ze equation. Vat you have said reveals to me two things." She said as she stuck out her thumb. "One, you need to find new accountants." She then stuck out her index finger. 'Und two zat Sex Vars is in dire need of a roster boost."

Lukretia step forward again, closing the gap between them once more. "Do you know how I know your numbers are quite inaccurate?" She said. "Vithout even looking at zem or findign meien own folder I can see a fault in your logic. If you vere truly able to do as you said. If you vere truly ze pillar zat held up ze Sex Vars platform... zen you vopuldn't need to try und come over here und pillage meione talent to make up ze difference!" She sharply pushed herself forward to try and pin her body against Tai's and Tai's against the wall so that they were in tight proximity. "Herr Kamiya I thought i told you for your own safety not to call me a fool!"

Her steely gaze tried to keep a hold of Tai's attention as she continued. "You are trying to make up ze difference by reducing our talent und making it your own. Do you think I am an idiot? Zat I cannot see vat your ploy is? You may be a pillar, herr Kamiya, but ze foundation on vich you are built is made of sand und vithout meine help it vill come toppling down."

"From your actions thus far it's plain to see zat you are not used to dealing vith real vomen. I am almost ashamed zat your brand is even connected vith mine." She said grinning up at him with a sharp smile.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun May 15, 2011 10:25 pm

"Well......that didnt work."

Tai worked hard, perfoming a miracle when he managed to stop genetics from making him blush as she got close to him, cutting his argument down into little tiny pieces.

".....Snap out of it! Act like it doesnt matter!" He mentally kicked himself, before shaking his head and looking at Lukretia.

"Believe what you like, as I have no doubt that you will Miss Lukretia, as is your usual, if narrowminded, way."

Tai would push his body against her's, not roughly, just enough to get her to back off or at least shift enough that he could get away from the wall before continuing.

"But none of that matters. What does matter, is that I have an offer for you, A special Pay Per View event. Friction vs Tension. Matches that have never happened before, champions facing other champions, The Man Hating Feminist Lesbians of Friction agaisnt The Slutty Man Whores and Lady Whores of Tension, to put it in a way that you probally would."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 15, 2011 11:23 pm

Lukretia felt Tai struggle against him and eased off, letting him escape. Her smirk turned into a small frown as she sauntered casually over to her desk. She kept her eyes away from his as she traced her finger along the edge of her desk, listening to his words. "Do not attempt to presume vat meine organization is comprised of, Herr Kamiya." She said sternly. "But..." She coontinued in a lighter tone. "I do believe ve can vork something out. I am indeed eager to show you ze difference between ze two organizations." She then turned and looked him over. She then smirked. "Because obviously merely comparing you und myself is not doing ze job properly."

"Tell me vat match you vould have, Herr Kamiya." She said tilting her head curiously.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun May 15, 2011 11:48 pm

Taylor, fresh from the gym, shoved open the door to the reception area and barged in. It was empty. That was weird. She'd never seen offices or anything this nice before either, and that made her pause only slightly, but she figured there'd be, like, butlers and stuff. She strode up to the doors to the GM's office and plowed through them.

She had been sitting on her bench in the grass outside the entrance to the AFW building, where she was convinced she was invisible to everyone since no one ever seemed to notice her, when Tai arrived. She knew why he was there. She wanted to make sure he didn't screw anything up by being a pussy, and she wanted the match she'd get through him more than anything. It was an awesome chance to prove herself to not one but two leagues at once, and beating up guys was always fun. It was always like they had their hands tied behind their backs. Unless... they were the sort of guy who didn't... care about girls.

The shock of the enormous, opulent office washed over Taylor. Without losing a bit of her momentum she locked eyes on Lukretia. She shoved Tai out of the way and stood immediately in front of the boss with her hands on her hips.

"Hey there, power-suit. I don't know what this pussy has told you so far, but let me make it real simple. The skeevy little pervs at Sex Wars are all a bunch of skeevy little pervs. They suck. I'm Friction. I know they want a piece of us, mostly because we're awesome and their broke, and you should know that nothing would make me happier than... than... you smell... gooood..." Taylor trailed off. She shook her head. "I would love to kick some skeevy perv ass for the Friction team. Okay? I've already put this little bitch down once, so he should probably bring backup this time." She jerked a thumb at Tai and glanced over at him. "Hey, Betty."

"Anyway, I'm sure you've got to, like, have someone drive you home in an expensive car I've never heard of while you drink expensive wine and read expensive magazines about expensive wine and stuff, so how about you just sign the papers and make it official?" Taylor's blond hair was up in pigtails, but her bangs fell into her face. She blew at them, they fell right back down. She fitfully smoothed them back behind her ear.

Last edited by 1167 on Sun May 15, 2011 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 16, 2011 12:07 am

Lukretia cocked her eyebrow upwards at Taylor's sudden intrusion. She couldn't help but internally grimace at the girl's choice of clothing but she did not show it. Her behavior, at least, made Lukretia smile. After Taylor had finished, Lukretia put her index finger on Taylor's shoulder and leaned forward, as if she was silently inspecting the girl, and looked at her from front to back very carefully before leaning back and looking her in the eyes. "Very interesting, meine frauline." She said with a coy smile.

She then looked over at Tai and smiled a little more wickedly. "If her ability is half as good as her personality zen maybe she vill be of use." She then turned and waved her hand dismissively. "Actually, even if she is useless in ze ring her personality alone vill be vorth her veight in a match." She then turned and looked at Taylor carefully. "As long as you are able to maintain zat level of smugness." She said eying the blond carefully. "I vould hate for your boastfulness to come crashing to a halt at ze first sign of real danger." She then paused. "But if vat you say is true." She then shifted her gaze back to Tai. "And you already have beaten 'ze pillar und cornerstone of Sex Vars' zen I vonder if ve should even bother!" Lukretia chuckled to herself, pressing a hand softly against her chest. "Herr Kamiya, it seems as if even our nobodies are a match for ze best zat Sex vars has to offer, I am curious to see vat sort of excuse you vould come up vith for zis new und rather embarrassing piece of evidence against your case." She challenged Tai with her gaze, commanding him to try and prove her wrong.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon May 16, 2011 2:22 am

Taylor arched her eyebrows and skeptically looked Lukretia up and down. She wasn't sure if she should take offense to, well, everything she said or not. She'd have a few words for the German, in a second, but first she looked expectantly at Tai to say something as if they were on the same team.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon May 16, 2011 4:47 am

Tai looked surprised, not expecting Taylor to suddenly burst into the room and shoot her mouth off like that.

When Lukretia made her comments and both girls looked at him expectantly, Tai would spend about a good 10 seconds thinking the following. "Oklookslikeitstimetotrytheoldkamiyacharmandifthatfailsjuststartlyingyourassoff!

He would smile, moving foward and patting Taylor's shoulder.

"Ah Taylor! Good of you to show up. Now, Lukretia, Ive spent a long time getting this project together and I have to say that Taylor here is by far one of the single best Friction girls Ive ever fought. I mean, Ive beaten plenty of Friction girls, from Summer and Winter to The Kitty Katts, to Yatori Shizuku, Hell, I even have two victories over one Chigusa Yuuki, who you have had past experiences with...When I fought Taylor, I had never heard of her beforehand, I didnt think she was anything special at first, So I didnt try all that hard. I mean, why go full out against a rookie? But she did very well, and impressed me, not an easy feat might I add, So whatever match we agree on, I want her personally involved with..."

Tai would suddenly turn towards Taylor

"Oh and if we can get a match going with you in it, I would gladly be on the other side fighting you....cause you havent seen half of what I can really do yet..."

and just for the hell of it, he would look at Lukretia

"Oh, and would it kill you to learn proper english? I mean, its the most common language in the world, I was adopted and raised by a stricly japanese family and I can speak it way better then you can, seriously, You must have gotten this job via payoffs or connections, cause your interview would have been hilarious."

"Too far? Probally, but serves her right for trying to intimidate me like that"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 16, 2011 5:40 am

Lukretia's eyes closed as she listened to Tai's ranting. She then smiled and opened them and looked to Tai. "Ze desperation in your voice is so thick zat I could stab it vith a fork." Lukretia was a little off base with her metaphor but the German had issues with them. It wasn't something she even cared enough to correct. "I am hardly impressed vith your list of victories, herr Kamiya." She said and turned and looked at Taylor carefully. "Ze fact zat you do not use everything you have all ze time indicates to me zat you vould be a vaste of meine time. Ze fact zat you even desire to challenge me is laughable." She then leaned forward and looked at Tai with narrowed eyes. "Und if you have to fall back on childish personal attacks zen vat little respect I managed to conjure up for ze sake of hearing you out is diminishing quite rapidly."

She paused momentarily, however, to address his little rebuke. "For your information, I vouldn't even speak English if I didn't have to, so be grateful I am not forcing you to learn German just to talk to me." She said vith a sharp voice. "I am getting quite irritated vith this little chat ve are having. If only to shut you up und get you out of meine sight vill I agree to ONE match. Und to prove to velps like you how to properly show one's strength, I vill certainly not be allowing you und frauline Parker to have a singles match together. Nein. Ve vill have a tag team match because I believe you vill need all ze help you can get. I vill be pitting you up against Akashi Tanikaze, ze current friction champ. Frauline Parker vill be in her corner." Lukretia smirked. "Maybe if Akashi feels like she needs a break zen she might tag you in." Lukretia said as she glanced at Taylor.

"Go ahead und choose anyone else you vant, Herr Kamiya. Perhaps, if you are able to vin zen I might consider matching up vith you personally. It vould be ze only vay for you to properly impress me because I do believe you stand little chance." She said as she turned around and grabbed a pen off her desk. "I assume you have a nice little contract all printed out und ready to go considering how you have practically vet yourself vith anxiousness?" She said as she smiled at Tai and clicked her pen open.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next