Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Team Cait Sith Vs. Kikio and Kagome

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Team Cait Sith Vs. Kikio and Kagome - Page 3 Empty Re: Team Cait Sith Vs. Kikio and Kagome

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:29 am

Seele spun on her foot as she stepped over Kikio after delivering her knee. She then watched as the girl struggled to crawl away. She would try and pounce on top of Kikio to pin her to the ground. If she could manage to straddle the girl, she would try and cup both her breasts in her hands and pinch at her nipples. "Huh... where am I supposed to grab again?" She'd tease. "I'm looking for breasts. can you point me to where you're hiding them?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Team Cait Sith Vs. Kikio and Kagome - Page 3 Empty Re: Team Cait Sith Vs. Kikio and Kagome

Post by d_ultsch Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:36 am

Kikio groaned as Seele mounted her "Hey get your fat ass off of me you perverted fairie" Kikio said as Seele began to pinch her nipples. Kikio counldn't help but let out a moan as her nipples were pinched but she tried to free her hands so she could give Seele a taste of her own medicine "Hey saggy tits lets see how you like it" Kikio would then try to pinch Seele's nipples in response she would even try to twist Seele's nipples.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:40 am

Seele watched as Kikio pulled her arm up. The Fairie girl would pull her own arm up and try and push Kikio's arm into a painful armbar. "Ah, ah, ah!" She would say, pushing her body up so she mounted Kikio's butt if she could grab her arm. "Naughty girl's don't get to touch." She cooed. It had been a long time since she got the chance to be a little sadistic. She really enjoyed it. Usually Kat would be throwing a fit but what was going on looked more or less like regular wrestling even as Seele continued to try and pinch Kikio's other nipple so that it hardened.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:43 am

Kikio's nipples hardened fast but it was hard to get aroused with the amount of pain she was recieving from the armbar "Ah get off of me you old hag" Kikio said trying to buck her hips as she tried to get Seele off of her. Kagome watched all of this and she was becoming worried for her sister as it looked like Seele was in total control out in the ring.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:14 am

Seele grinned and pushed forward to try and smoosh her boobs against Kikio's arm. She felt the girl buck but spread her legs wide to try and hold her position.If she could lean in, she would lick the back of Kikio's neck. "Still lively enough for insults? How lovely, teehee." She giggled and would try and stand up and pull Kikio by the arm. If she could do this, she would then try and whip Kikio into the turnbuckle that Kat was standing by.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:20 am

Kikio was under Seele's complete control as she was pulled to her feet "And its not an insult if i'm telling the truth" Kikio said as she finally made it to her feet "So hag what are you going to do n..." but before Kikio could finish her sentance Seele whipped her towards the corner where Kat was. Kikio hit the corner hard and her arms drapped over the top turnbuckle as she tried to recover from the impact.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:27 am

"Kat, hold her!" Seele called out.

"Not if you're going to do something icky!" She called back.

"I won't, just do it!" She would say as she marched over to Kikio.

Kat would then try and grab Kikio's wrists and hold her in place. "Sorry!" She whispered. "But looks like you made Seele pretty mad. I don't want her to yell at me, meow."

"I'm a full bodied woman! You're just jealous cause you never got any pixie dust sprinkled on that little boys chest you have!"

Kat leaned in. "Don't worry, I think you're cute." She said encouragingly with a big grin on her face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:30 am

Kikio was surprised and slightly caught off guard when Kat called her cute byt that made her smile "You know your pretty cute too" Kikio said with a smile as she looked into KAt's eyes "So how about after this fight me and you go have some fun" Kikio said hoping that she could try to convince Kat to let her go before Seele did whatever she was going to do.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:03 am

Kat grinned at Kikio's words. She was, of course, oblivious to any undertones Kikip may have meant in her words. "If we won, then we can play alll night long!" Kat said. Finally she had some motivation to actually try! She did not, however, let go of the girl and Seele came charging at them. he would throw her weight itno smashing against Kikio. If she managed this, she would end up frightening Kat with the force, who would release Kikio and wave her arms, yelping as she fell off the apron and onto her butt.

"oowwie!" She said as she rubbed her butt.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:10 am

"All night long you say" Kikio said before Seele came crashing into her causing Kikio to smack her head against the turnbuckle before fall in a heap to the mat. Kagome looked on and she felt enraged as she saw the brutality that Seele was using against her sister and she called out to Seele "Hey leave my sister alone you perverted fairie. Why don't you come over here and fight me?" Kagome called out hoping that Seele would let Kikio tag her in because Kagome knew her sister was in trouble.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next