Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Uncharted Love! vs Team Cait Sith.

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Uncharted Love! vs Team Cait Sith. Empty Uncharted Love! vs Team Cait Sith.

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:41 am

Tag Match
Win by Pinfall or Submission.

[url=http://s1126.photobucket.com/user/armads89/media/46160_One_piece_95.jpg.html:1dp28ucq]Uncharted Love! vs Team Cait Sith. 46160_One_piece_95.jpg[/url:1dp28ucq]
[url=http://s1126.photobucket.com/user/armads89/media/One_Piece_25.jpg.html:1dp28ucq]Uncharted Love! vs Team Cait Sith. One_Piece_25.jpg[/url:1dp28ucq]

Erica and Misha were standing backstage stretching and preparing for their upcoming match tonight. Soon Misha heard their music begin to play and she gave Erica a playful slap on the ass before moving towards the entrance. "Let's go Erica. We have some lovely new challengers to dominate tonight." Misha said before stepping out into the arena to the cheers of the fans.

Erica was not far behind Misha and she had a smile on her face as she walked behind Misha while waving to the crowd. "Oh, i hope there is a cute one. I love wrestling the cute ones." Erica would say as both girls reached the ring. Misha took the steps up while Erica slid under the bottom rope. As the tow of them stood on the apron Misha took off her hat and flung it into the audience before leaning over and giving Erica a kiss on the lips.

The crowd erupted in cheers while the two women made out in the ring. After a few seconds Misha would push Erica towards the corner and look towards the entrance "I call first dibs. i want to play a little before you have your turn." Misha would say to Erica while waiting for thier opponents to arrive.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Uncharted Love! vs Team Cait Sith. Empty Re: Uncharted Love! vs Team Cait Sith.

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:50 am

Kat's cheeks reddened uncontrollably as she watched the monitors. "W-w-w-what are they DOING!?" She gasped and pointed, covering her mouth.

"They're making out, Kat. You know what they are doing." Seele leaned forward and pressed her lips against Kat's ear. "You've doooone it before~"

Kat shivered and pushed Seele away. "N-Not on purpose! They aren't going to do that to US are they!?"

"Just me, if I'm as good as i know I am." Seele said with a smirk as their music started up.

Uncharted Love! vs Team Cait Sith. 54975-TY4WVQ9.jpg

Seele and kat entered though the backstage. Kat, with her usual exhuberance ran down the ramp with her arms outstretched like airplane wings. Seele giggled and tittered her way down the ramp a bit more slower, taking time to blow kisses at the crowd and making sure her large breasts bounced precariously, threatening to spill out of her top. She giggled effervescently while Kat slid into the ring and hopped up.

"Hi!" She chirped and waved at the girls.

Seele entered shortly behind her as seductively as possible before stepping next to Kat. "Teehee!" She giggled cutely. "And what do we have here? Do you think you can stand up to the magical tricks of a fairycat?" She asked. "Teehee." She added, chuckling in a way that made her boobs extra bouncy.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:05 pm

Misha whistled as she saw her opponents for the night. One of them seemed like a little kid the way she acted but the girl behind looked like she could be fun to play with. As her opponents enters the ring Misha slipped off her coat and smiled at Seele and Kat. "Oh, i don't plan to stand up to a fairycat. I plan on dominating one." Misha said with a smile as she leaned closer to Seele. "I am going to enjoy breaking you." Misha would say as Erica giggled in the corner while waving to Kat.

"WE are going to have so much fun together." Erica would say before blowing Kat a kiss.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:11 pm

"Fun!? Yay!" Kat said as Erica waved at her. Kat waved back enthusiastically. She came here to have fun! Finally someone else got it! She hopped up and down and really wanted to go first but Seele was still in the middle of the ring, facing Misha as their breasts suddenly kissed when Misha leaned close.

The white clad fairy wasn't very thrilled at the girl's words. What a brutish blowhard. Seele thought but her beam never left her face. "Break? teehee!" She giggled obnoxiously, letting her rumbling belly wobble her huge tits against Misha's.

"You can't break a fairy, silly!" She said, lifting her hand and 'booping' Misha's nose playfully. "You should be more like your partner and try and have as much fun while you can!"

Seele teased and turned, wiggling her ass at Misha as she went back to her corner. She leaned against it and while Kat leaned next to her, Seele kept her smile but whispered darkly.

"I'm going first. I wanna fuck that ugly purple haired bitch up."

"Fun, Seele! Fun!" Kat said and gave Seele's arm a playful punch before sliding through the ropes.

The fairy wasn't interested in fun when someone was threatening her like that, however.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:45 pm

Misha smiled as Seele rubbed her tits against her own impressive pair "Oh, telling me i can;t just makes me want to try harder." Misha said as she woul take a step forward to press her chest into Seele's some more. "Don't worry about me. I promise you i will have plenty of fun." Misha said before stepping away from Seele as Seele went to her corner.

Misha watched as her two opponents had a little chat in the corner and when she saw Kat slipping out of the ring Misha smiled. "Oh, do i get to play with you first Little Fairy?" Misha would say to Seele as it seemed like Misah wasn't taking her opponent seriously.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:30 am

"Teehee, yep!" Seele giggled as she looked at Misha, seeming like she wasn't really serious about wrestling. The fairy girl still circled and looked at Misha, keeping her eyes locked on Misha's while she made sure her chest bobbed and threatened to escape her bikini, hoping to draw Misha's attention.

"What kind of fun were you after?" She asked. "Teehee." She giggled. Seele ran her fingers down her cleavage enticingly while she circled, still not even attempting a move or even a lock up.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:07 pm

Misha watched Seele prance around the ring and she had to admit that Seele had an impressive chest and she seemed to like to show it off. "Oh, i think you know what type of fum i am after." Misha would say as she would start to move towards Seele at a brisk pace. "Well enough of this foreplay. Shall we get the main event started?" Misha would say as she would reach towards Seele's hair to pull her close so that their breasts were touching.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:25 am

"Teehee!"

Seelee's eyes sparkled as she seemed to rile up Misha a bit. When the girl reached out for her hair, Selee dropped all the way down tot he mat and tried to hook Misha's ankles with her own and take down the traveller with a drop toe hold. She was goign to teach Misha that the fairy's tricks weren't just her devastating body. She was as good a wrestler as anyone else.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:06 am

Misha smiled as Seele continued to laugh and prance around but as Misha moved towards her opponent, Seele dropped down and brought Misha down to the mat. Misha hit the mat chest first with a loud thud followed by a groan from Misha. "Uh, that wasn't very fairy like." Misha said as she would roll onto her back and rub her breasts to get rid of the pain.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:38 pm

"Teehee."

Seele giggled when Misha hit the mat. It was nice to watch the cocky explorer go down. Seele could get pretty technical if she wanted to but as Misha rolled onto her back, Seele tried to mount her so she could look down at the raven haired girl. "It was exactly fairy like! teehee!"

Seele would then try and breast smother Misha. "Just like this!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next