Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 201 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 201 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Tag Title Match: Four Team Dance!

4 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Tag Title Match: Four Team Dance! - Page 3 Empty Re: Tag Title Match: Four Team Dance!

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:50 am

Seele hopped over Kat as she knocked Chigusa down. She was pissed and wasn't going to back off. She tried to aim another boot at Chigusa to keep her on the ground. She wasn't concerned with winning at the moment, she just wanted to hurt Chigusa. While Seele pressed her attack, the ref helped Kat out of the ring. She was awake enough to be able to roll out from the ring and onto a sitting position on the apron. She continued to moan there, one hand still gently rubbing her groin, the other holding her head as her eyes were barely opened.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Tag Title Match: Four Team Dance! - Page 3 Empty Re: Tag Title Match: Four Team Dance!

Post by zxn666 Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:34 am

Chigusa lay on the mat, not responding to Seele's kicks at all except to make out small crys of pain when her boots smashed into her back. Megumi, however, was getting anxious. After a short moment, she leapt into the ring over the top ropes, dashing over to Seele to grab her by the shoulders and throw her down onto the mat and away from Chigusa. Megumi quickly knelt down, grabbing Chigusa, and hoisting her up.

"Tag me in," Megumi said. Chigusa, who still seemed dazed, nodded, tapping Megumi's hand and quickly moving to get out of the ring. Megumi faced Seele, an angry look on her face as well.

"That was an accident," she said, "There's no reason to overreact like this."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:52 am

Seele was so engrossed with what she was doing to Chigusa, she barely even saw Meguumi and was pushed to the ground with a thud. She was back up quickly with her fist cocked and she eyed Megumi coldly. She wasn't the girl she was mad at and so she backed off. "Tch." She said. "Don't cover for your friend." She spat. "Accident aside, she could have pinned her right then and there. The kick was too much." But she realized that there was nothing she could do about it now. In the course of the fight, she knew what she had to do and allowing herself to run on such high adrenaline wasn't good. She would get worn out. So she eyed Megumi, warily as she backed up.

Checking the ring quickly, she noticed the position of the other two teams. They should fight themselves for a while til at least a few more girls were eliminated. But she wasn't sure who exactly she should tag in. She then pivoted on her heels and ran at Summer and Winter, lifting her hands up to give them both a good shove, just trying to tag one of them in but hoping maybe she could catch one of them off guard and give them a little extra nudge.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:35 pm

"Awww.." Mara whimpered softly as the kawai- I mean, Kat got pinned.. A deflated pout on her lips. For a moment it looked like she was gonna get down from the apron of the ring for what ever reason, perhap to go home... or to hug Kat outside the ring to make her feel better... In the end she decided to hang around though.

Spotlight
characters:
Tag Title Match: Four Team Dance! - Page 3 ELZuoMvTag Title Match: Four Team Dance! - Page 3 OG5hnuaTag Title Match: Four Team Dance! - Page 3 Cg3CzYmTag Title Match: Four Team Dance! - Page 3 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:38 pm

Summer yelped as she was shoved int eh chest clean off the apron. But she yelped harder when she landed butt first on the concrete bracing herself from smacking her head by throwing both arms back. "Oww!" she glared up at Seele. Damn that made her arms sting.

Winter on the other hand was not caught off guard so easily. She took hold of Seele's wrist as she was tapped, aware of what the girl had just done to to her partner and braced her grip by placing her other arm along Seele's forearm and cupping her elbow. Then she gave a quick yank to ensure that the girl's momentum would be harder to stop, hopefully splashing the girl unexpectedly into her corner's turnbuckle.

Winter was moving in obvious slow motion as she pressed the top rope down to slip into the ring. Anything Megumi intended to do to the fairy before she climbed into the ring, well, that was totally legal.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tag Title Match: Four Team Dance! - Page 3 GXChUKwTag Title Match: Four Team Dance! - Page 3 1BElGMITag Title Match: Four Team Dance! - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:39 am

Megumi watched as Seele dashed at Summer and Winter. She rather dreaded fighting those two, since she had a particularly nasty experience at their hands. She steeled herself for a hard fight; whichever one came in would prove to be a tough opponent at the very least. She watched as Seele shoved Summer off of the ring, wincing when her heard her land pretty hard. What surprised her was when Winter tapped in and proceeded to help Seele smash herself into the corner turnbuckle. Megumi thought about attacking Seele, but decided not to. Winter was getting in the ring, after all. She had to focus on her current opponent.

Megumi took a fighting stance near the center of the ring. "So, we meet again Winter," Megumi said, "I hope you're ready, because I'm about to pay you back double for what you did to Tomomi." She cracked her knuckles, advancing slowly at Winter, waiting for the girl to also get ready.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:52 pm

Winter grinned evilly back up at Megumi, although she was grateful for the chance to do a final side to side stretch after getting in the ring. "You beat me? You're a wash-up. How about we don't break you in half like last time and we can call it even." Winter rushed right into the fray putting her hands out to catch Megumi's and use her judo training to toss the idol to the mat before she could regain her composure.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tag Title Match: Four Team Dance! - Page 3 GXChUKwTag Title Match: Four Team Dance! - Page 3 1BElGMITag Title Match: Four Team Dance! - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:52 pm

Winter's comment enraged Megumi, pressing touching that insecure nerve Megumi's had ever sine losing to her. "Shut up!" Megumi shouted back. She wasn't quite prepared for Winter's sudden rush forward, getting her arms caught by her, but she wasn't going to get thrown down so easily. This wasn't like before; Megumi had to perform beyond her best this time! So she held on, slipping a little, but holding her ground. With a roar, Megumi would push forward and attempt to drive Winter back into the ropes!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:36 am

Winter grunted as the determined brunette forcefully pressed her back towards the ropes, causing Winter to slowly backpedal until her butt was against the ropes. Winter snarled, it wasn't that Megumi was that much stronger than her, it seemed to be sheer willpower that was driving her forward.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:43 am

With Winter now against the ropes, Megumi would now properly begin her attack. "Take this!" she shouted, sending a knee up into Winter's gut to first double her over and hopefully make her let go of her arms, then Megumi would grab Winter around the waist and attempt to lift her up and over in belly-to-belly suplex! Megumi wasn't just fighting to win this time, she wanted revenge for the humiliation she endured in the last match. Winter more than ticked her off then, with the constant nasty taunts. It was payback time!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next