by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 167 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

What have I become? (for zxn)

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

What have I become? (for zxn) - Page 7 Empty Re: What have I become? (for zxn)

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:17 am

"A-anh!" Mai cried out as Chigusa's pelvis rammed into her ass pushing her back down momentarily. With the heavy clutch on her tits, she couldn't do anywhere. Worse yet, Mai was still pretty hot from the closeness earlier having just barely avoided orgasming. but as Chigusa slammed back down, she felt a jolt in her pussy. contact couldn't be avoide plus the hotness of Chigusa practically fucking her like a man from behind made her unable to contain a hot mewl of pleasure. "Haaaaanngh!" She moaned, instantly biting her lower lip. She hoped that she could scramble away from Chigusa before the crafty Idol could take advantage of her new found situation.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:09 am

Seeing how the rough humping managed to bring Mai back down, Chigusa quickly moved to establish control. Her hands left Mai's breasts, moving upwards around Mai's neck to put her in a sleeperhold, choking her slightly to make sure she didn't get enough air, but not enough to actually hurt her. After Chigusa had her arm around Mai's neck, her other hand would slowly slide down Mai's slick body till it reached her pussy, gently stroking the area to prepare Mai for what was coming next.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:33 am

Mai tried to scramble away when she felt a break in Chigusa's grip but the weight of the purple haired idol was enough to keep her from wriggling away before she was caught in the sleeper hold. Fearing exhausting herself and getting choked out, she remained still as she could. She reached up and tried to pry away at Chigusa's grip but then she gasped when she felt Chigusa enter into her pussy.

H-haaangh!" She cried out. Her wet pussy made it easy for Chigusa toyed with ner. Her lower lips bulged with anticipation and she squirmed some more. "N-no Chi-chan! p-please!" She begged. It certainly wasn't a submission but she didn't like being toyed with like this.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:24 am

"Just go with it Mai," Chigusa whispered into her friend's ear, "Let me make you feel really good!"

Her fingers meanwhile traced circles around Mai's sensitive clit, stroking her pussy before slowly pushing the soft pink lips apart and pushing inside! Chigusa hoped Mai wouldn't cum straight from that, as she began slowly pumping them in and out, fingering Mai gently at first, then faster and faster to make her have a long, intense, drawn out orgasm!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:19 am

Mai shivered at Chigusa's words. "h-hahnngh..." She moaned back. She shut her eyes tightly as Chigusa teased her pussy lips with her finger but her eyes shot wide when she was penetrated. "Ngghyaaaaagh!" She strained herself to keep from bursting right then and there and her fingers curled up into tight fists as Chigusa fucked her. "ahanngh! gynyaaah!" She mewled, wiggling her butt as her soapy breasts pressed into the ground, her wet hair in tendrils across her back and the floor.

She couldn't hold the sensation for any longer though. Especially not with the rhythm that Chigusa had. "Gah.... Ch-chi chnnyaaaaann!" She holwed out as her ass shiver and back into Chigusa's finger, humping it like a slut. Juiced poured out of her and onto Chigusa's hand as Mai slumped forward, bucking weakly against Chigusa's hand to ride out the last of her orgasm.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:45 pm

After finishing Mai off, Chigusa let off on the pressure on Mai's neck. She brought her hand up, slick with Mai's sex juices, and gave then a little lick. "Mmm... Mai, you are delicious," Chigusa said softly. She would slowly let Mai go and get up onto her knees, pulling Mai with her.

"I realize this is a fight Mai," Chigusa said, "But I don't wanna hold back anymore!" She grabbed Mai around her waist, hugging her close, while planting kisses on the base of Mai's neck.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:43 pm

Mai collapsed when Chigusa finished her off and released her. She panted hard against the slippery ground, barely even listening to her rival. She gasped as she was pulled back up and let out cute whimper as her neck was teased with kisses. Mai grabbed one of Chigusa's hands and brought it up so that Chigusa would fondle her breast as she smiled and leaned into the kisses. "Don't tell me you've been holding back, Chi-chan." She said with a smile.

Mai would then try and push herself back enough to roll her shoulder upward and bring it around the back of Chigusa's head . If she could manage that, she would pull Chigusa's face right against her breast and into a kneeling headlock.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum