Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

What have I become? (for zxn)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What have I become? (for zxn) - Page 3 Empty Re: What have I become? (for zxn)

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:44 am

Mai, too, was unable to avoid the slipperiness of the soapy skin but as Chigusa stumbled forward, she widened her eyes and opened her arms. She allowed Chigusa to fall forward and attempted to clamp her arms around Chigusa ina bearhug. If she could manage to hold on, she could get Chigusa to the ground. A throw might be too harsh. They were fighting on unforgiving ground but it wouldn't be that bad if she through her to her butt. Plus it would swing the momentum greatly in her favor.

But Mai gasped as their breasts touched and she felt Chigusa go for the same maneuver. She let out a huff as she tried to squeeze tighter than Chigusa might. And tried to muscle her slippery leg between the purple haired idol's legs, grunting as she jockeyed for position.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:17 am

Chigusa winced as Mai aught her in a hug first, though she responded in kind, hugging around Mai's slim waist as hard as she could, trying to get a good position as well. Her slick body and breasts bumped up against Mai's, their nipples constantly clipping each other, their breasts pressing tightly and flattening in. Chigusa's legs slipped open a little, allowing Mai's leg to sneak in and brush up against her sex, making Chigusa blush a bit.

Chigusa would try and put all her strength into lifting Mai up off the ground. If she was successful, then she would attempt to make Mai slip as she fell down, putting the catgirl on her back!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:47 am

Mai was going for leverage, blushing as well as their bodies pressed up everywhere against each other. Their tight hug almost sealing them together. But even as Mai felt the warmth of Chigusa's sex, she gasped as she was raised up and slammed sumo style onto the hard ground. She let out a groan of pain, wincing as her back arched up. She had to get away from Chigusa but she was dazed for the moment.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:52 am

Chigus fell as well, on her hands and knees on top of Mai, panting from the exertion of lifting up Mai. Even though Mai wasn't very heavy, Chigusa wasn't particularly strong, and she hadn't done any kind of heavy lifting in quite some time. As Mai's back arched up, their breasts clipped each other again, making Chigusa gasp a little once more. She moved quickly, trying to grab Mai's arms and pin them at her sides, shifting position so she straddled Mai's stomach instead of just hovering over her like this.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:34 am

Mai blushed as their breasts met. She turned her head enough so that Chigusa caught her off guard and pinned her. She gasped as Chigusa sat on her stomach but then turned and let out a small smile. "C-chi-chan..." She whispered. The contact was nice. She could feel a small warm spot on her belly where Chigusa sat and the soapy thighs rubbing against her ribs. But she wasn't done. Chigusa had left Mai's most dangerous weapon free and She brought up her legs to try and wrap them around Chigusa's neck and pull her back to the ground.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:31 am

Chigusa blushed despite her more dominating position. Her slick naked sex rubbed against Mai's toned stomach arousingly, and despite her best efforts Chigusa couldn't help but get a little excited. But before she could take advantage of this situation, Mai suddenly struck back. Her long legs snapped upwards, catching Chigusa around the neck, and pulling her backwards onto her back. Chigusa gasped, she now lay on her back with Mai's legs over her, her own legs spread wide open thanks to the position before. Now this was really embarrassing!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:24 am

Mai let a small bit of a smile escape her lips when she managed to turn the tables, only to look down and see Chigusa's pink flower blooming right before her very eyes. "um..." She muttered, turning a deep shade of crimson. She swallowed hard and flashed Chigusa a quick, sly grin before pressing her lips down to give Chigusa's sex a kiss. In this battle, all bets were off and if Chigusa was going to throw down the gauntlet first, Mai would just have to up the ante!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:59 pm

From between her legs Chigusa could see Mai get into position, knowing that she was completely exposed. "Hyun~!" Chigusa gasped when Mai's lips kissed her sex, he embarrassing feeling of having her kohai do this making her blush and close her eyes. That, and the little kiss felt pretty good as well. If Chigusa didn't do something soon, Mai was going to take control! So Chigusa quickly tried snapping her legs shut, attempting to catch Mai in a headscissor!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:00 pm

Mai glanced up only to see Chigusa's face turn red as she let out a cute gasp. "nyaaann.." She mewled back as she buried her face in Chigusa's womanhood. But as she started to probe Chigusa's flower, she felt the soapy, silky thighs close around her and she gasped into Chigusa's sex. she pawed at the thighs, rubbing her nose into Chigusa's pussy as she struggled with the legs around her. her hands came up and she pushed on Chigusa's butt to try and free herself.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:33 pm

Chigusa let out her own moan as Mai's tongue attempted to probe her pussy, while Mai struggled to get free. The struggles made Mai's entire face rub up, nearly making Chigusa let go of the hold. But she held on, knowing that Mai couldn't last long in a scissors like this, and that she would be much easier to play with if woozy. But then, Mai pushed upwards, and Chigusa's legs slipped right up off of Mai's head from the soap!

"Woah!" Chigusa gasped, nearly flipping head over heels. She quickly tried to recover from a folded-over position that would be easy for Mai to take advantage of, trying to lie back down flat and get on her feet.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum