Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Aerial vs Duffy

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Aerial vs Duffy - Page 9 Empty Re: Aerial vs Duffy

Post by Missingkeys Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:15 pm

Aerial didn't know the reason why Duffy suddenly asked the question, but she knew nothing would happen regardless of whichever one she said, and instead smartly took a step back, towards one of the corners of the ring's exteriors.

Still she had to say something or nothing would happen, so she did. "Rugby. I prefer rugby." She answered with confidence as she finished up the remaining beer and wiped her mouth while putting her hands behind her back, waiting for Duffy to come to her.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:31 am

Duffy smiled at Aerial's words. She then looked around and reached over the rails and grabbed a beer from a nearby fan. She chugged it down and let out a hot sigh of contentment. "Lassie..' She said. "yer one lucky cunt.' She said with a wide grin. "I was a sheep's cock away from cavin yer skull in wit me dobs." She tossed her cup and stepped forward. "But if ye all fer a good scrum o'er that pansy shite football piss, then yer a bonnie lass in me book." She said giving Aerial a thumbs up. "Let's say we finish this like right proper cunts." She said with a grin and stumbled towards the ring. "Right in the middle o th ring. Toe ta toe an tit ta tit, sluggin each other until one of us goes down harder then me gammer hit the pub on new years!" She went over to Aerial and slapped her on the back in a friendly manner and offered her hand shake to seal the deal.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:24 am

Okay now this was unexpected, she was expecting Duffy to come up with some crack answer before slugging her, the preperations she made before hand about trying to throw the empty can of beer at her went the drain. Thankkfully Duffy was so dense she proberbly didn't notice anything at all.

Still she accepted the handshake. "Right..." She simply replied, before suddenly punching her straight in the face. "So get back in the ring!" She yelled out as she tossed her back into the ring.

Last edited by 1169 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:47 pm

Duffy rolled into the ring and hopped up. She clenched her fists and bobbed them up and down, shuffling her feet. Her heart was beating and she had a big grin on her face. she puffed out her chest and smacked her fist against it. "right here, lassie!" She said spreading her legs. "Get in 'ere an let's do this!" She was waiting for Aerial to get into position so they could end this fight properly. But she looked really excited, like she was having a good time.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:09 am

"Right..." Aerial simply smirked as she rolled back in, tossing the empty can to the side as she entered the ring.

Cracking her knuckles, she walked up towards Duffy, planning to ask a stupid question. "You know I just had a stupid idea, wanna hear it? No wait, on second thought I think I'll just ask." She said to her.

Even before she could reply, Aerial continued on. "This is going to take too long, how about we do either one of these? A) We'll hold an endurance test, you get one shot free, then I get one shot free, and then we keep swapping until one of us knocks the other out. Or B) We drop all the fancy wrestling moves and submissions and beat the fuck out of each other until one us goes down. Screw the pins, just pure beatdown!"

That was the offer she made as she placed her hands on her hips, proudly, waiting for her answer.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:43 am

Duffy furrowed her brow at Aerial's words. "What're ye fuckin deaf, lassie? That's exactly what I said. C'mon!" She then tapped her cheek. "I'll give ye first go. Don't say Duffy Macbain never gave ye anythin!" She said with a grin as she waited for Aerial to get into position.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:46 pm

"Well forgive me, I just couldn't understand u through ur foreign accent." Aerial shrugged before suddenly smashing her fist into her face.

As she fell back from the attack, she would pull Duffy's arm back and head butt her once more in the face before swinging her over to the ropes and throwing a clothesline, hoping to throw her out of the ring.

If Duffy survived that, she would allow her to take the next move on her freely.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:36 pm

Duffy would do as she aggreed, As Aerial's fist slammed into her face, blood shot out of her nose and she tumbled backward. But before she coudl recover, she was caught by Aerial and pulled into a headbutt, cutting her forehead open. Unable to defend, she was flung and stumbled towards the ropes where she barely managed to turn and was sent hurtling towards the outside of the ring landing in a heap as sweat and blood splattered about. She lay groaning with her eyes closed for a long moment. "S-shite...' She muttered as she heaved in deep breaths, her chest bobbing up and down. She opened an eye and turned her head towards Aerial. "Fuckin cunt." She muttered and raised her hand. Her thumb, index and middle fingers were held up. "By my count, that's three freebies lassie. Get yer ass out here and take yer lumps. I'm gettin three on ye as well."

Duffy slowly rolled to her hands and knees, blood dripping off her face in a stream and pooling in front of her. "ruddy cunt." She muttered to herself and pushed herself up. She staggered towards the metal steps. She then leaned over it, her palms against it. "Despite th' fact yer a wankin cunt..." She muttered. "A'm a only gon nae hae one go at ye. S'all I need, ya ken." She then looked at Aerial. "Now git o'er 'ere and stand jus like this. Just like 'ow A am right now."

She would move off if Aerial did as she asked and stood with her palms flat against the steel steps and her head bent over it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:06 am

If Duffy could take it, so could she. Or so that was what she believed. Aerial sighed as she climbed out of the ring, and walked towards Duffy who was leaning over the metal stairs.

She smiled at the damage she had done to Duffy as she stoped in front of her.

Placing her hands on her hips, Aerial gave out a cocky grin. "All right, three shots it was, now you get three shtos on me." She offered.

She could easily go back on her word and beat Duffy down now that she was weakened, but she had her pride, and would rather win or lose without cheap tricks, unless the opponent used them as well.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:29 am

Duffy leaned in close to Aerial and lifted up her hand. She slid her hand into Aerial's fingers and leaned close to Aerial's ear. "A only need one.." She whispered and kissed Aerial's cheek, leaving a small stain of blood on it. Duffy then stumbled away and back down the ringside, holding onto the apron. She then climbed up the other stairs and walked onto the apron towards Aerial. About halfway, she paused and swayed, nearly falling off her position. She then bent her knees and jumped, her butt would hit the back of Aerial's head and smash her skull into the steel steps, Duffy would remain on top of Aerial, putting her weight on the girl before slowly climbing off, rubbing her butt a bit.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next