by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 2 Bots

Scourger X

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Wells Quinn Vs. Merith: Iron Woman Match!?

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Wells Quinn Vs. Merith: Iron Woman Match!? - Page 2 Empty Re: Wells Quinn Vs. Merith: Iron Woman Match!?

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:23 am

Wells mere 88 pounds was easily thrown off by Merith and she rolled a few feet and slowly hopped up. "ugh... guess that's the best 'no' I could hope for." She then looked back where Merith was and saw the burnign rage. "Eep!" She gasped and waved her hands. "H-hey now! I was just points shaving.. you know.. making it look good for the betters! All those people who bet on you, they are going to make even more money when you pound me into oblivion... which I woudl appreciate if you only pounded me death... and not complete destruction... I want at least something to bury..." She spoke rapidly as she backed away from Merith, hoping against hope that she wouldn't be torn asunder by this gigantic woman.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Wells Quinn Vs. Merith: Iron Woman Match!? - Page 2 Empty Re: Wells Quinn Vs. Merith: Iron Woman Match!?

Post by RumbleRoses Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:27 am

The girl's frantic charm bounced off Merith like bugs off a windshield and she kept her approach. "Enough talk!" she boomed and tried to grab for the kawaii girl. However, Merith was many times larger than the kawaii class and thus many times slower, maybe making her easier to dodge than another Kawaii.

If Merith managed to grab a hold of Wells, though, she would first pull the girl to her side in a headlock...

RumbleRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:29 am

Yay! " Wells screamed and dove out of the way when Merith reached out for her, she crawled away as speedily as she could to the other side of the ring, panting as she did. "F-fine! I .. can see that you're not a woman of words... " She said and swallowed hard. 'Too bad I'm not a woman of action, or strength or of carrying a giant bomb around...' She thought.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleRoses Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:35 am

The amazon snarled as she missed her target and the moment she turned, Wells was already at the other side of the ring. If there was one thing the giantess hated, it was chasing down her foes.

Merith halted her advance a moment and straightened up, wondering if she could maybe trick Wells into coming to her like Wells tricked Merith into stealing an extra fall.

"Alright, girly, you pulled a fast one. I can understand that. AND you actually got me! So tell ya what you won..." Merith slowly turned her back to Wells and spread her arms out, "I'll let you put me in any hold you like and stay in it with no struggle for 10 seconds." she offered, fully planning to take advantage once Wells was in position.

RumbleRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:41 am

Wells looked at Merith as she stopped and looked at Merith. "Eh?" She said wearily but looked as Mertih outstretched her hands. "Well..." She said.. That's pretty nice of you... but what if I wanted to put you in like one of those Boston Crabs? I'm from that state, so it might ... kinda... be my specialty." 'If I even knew what it was...' She thought after the fact. "Would you let me do that? I mean, you got like tree trunks... you think these saplings could really do anything?" She said as she looked down at her wobbling knees.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleRoses Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:44 am

"......" Merith thought about it. She knew she hated being put in leg locks or anything that could do damage to her legs and thus rob her of a vertical base, effectively cutting her arsenal by 2/3. If it were the only way... then maybe... but first Merith wanted to see if she could negotiated anything else.

"That's pushing the handicap kinda far, don't you think?" Merith asks and offered a compromise, slowly lowering to her knees, "Here, how about this?"

RumbleRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:59 am

Is it?" She said chuckling softly. The way I saw it, even ifI got four falls, you'd still be the favorite..." She then sighed and watched Merith get down on her knees. "I'm not really all that Familiar with wrestling moves to be honest."

She then walked arounfd Merith, scrutinizing her and decided, with a shrug, to just leap on her back, wrap her arms and legs around the giantess and squeeze with all her tiny might.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleRoses Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:04 am

"Rgh!" Merith grit her teeth and clamped her eyes shut as Wells began to squeeze Merith's body. In her head, the amazon began counting to allow Wells the time she promised her. Merith went to all fours with her foe on her back, not struggling and finding that the move was starting to wear at Merith's strength! "Hhh...h...hhh...." Merith started to pant towards the 7-second mark. The constriction burned a little and the large woman groaned, her legs and arms trembling slightly...

RumbleRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:18 am

Wells was probably exhausting herself more than she was Merith as her cheeks went red and she trembled against the amazon. "Nnnnnnnnnn!" She said in a low humming as she squeezed Merith tighter, not even thinking about the count.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleRoses Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:20 am

Merith became light headed as Wells squeezed as hard as her little body could and finally the 10 second mark hit but... Merith didn't explode out and grab Wells like she planned. Instead she remained on all fours, moaning a little before she collapsed onto her stomach in a daze, stunned by the hold! The fans went wild for Wells as the underdog kawaii was clearly in the driver's seat!

RumbleRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next