Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 6:05 am

» One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore
by Lilybell Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» It Takes Two To Tango (Ayesha and Anne)
by Lilybell Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 12:26 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Karina, Raiye and Serizawa Vs. Team Eclipse

3 posters

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Karina, Raiye and Serizawa Vs. Team Eclipse - Page 12 Empty Re: Karina, Raiye and Serizawa Vs. Team Eclipse

Post by zxn666 Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:44 pm

Tomomi, after successfully flipping Serizawa over her shoulder, moved in quickly to pin Serizawa down. It looked like the girl was too winded to even move. Tomomi quickly moved in, grabbing one of Serizawa's legs and hooking it upwards, lying over her body to pin her down.

Both Megumi and Chigusa were on guard. Should Raiye and Karina leap in to interfere, they would jump in as well to fight them off.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Karina, Raiye and Serizawa Vs. Team Eclipse - Page 12 Empty Re: Karina, Raiye and Serizawa Vs. Team Eclipse

Post by Cirno Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:49 pm

Serizawa didn't even open her eyes as Tomomi came to pin her down, her arms remaining at her sides, occasionally lifted up but only to drop down again, it seemed that Serizawa wasn't going to be able to get out of the pin.

The referee came to check the pin before she smacked her hand onto the mat, right besides Serizawa, which immidiatly made her open her eyes to glare up at Tomomi though couldn't do much but wiggle very softly. " One! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:53 pm

Tomomi pressed down her entire weight on Serizawa's body, just in case the girl tried to break free. Even though it didn't look like she had a chance, Tomomi knew enough to be careful. She also kept an eye on Raiye and Karina, just in case they decided to interfere. She shifted her position a little though, so her breasts weren't getting crushed quite so tightly against Serizawa's chest.

"Two!" the referee yelled.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:01 pm

When she heard the two count and the fact she didn't have the strength to struggle, she frowned and mumbled. " I'm sorry.. " Though it was meant for Karina and Raiye, who probably couldn't hear it as they were too busy waiting for Serizawa to kick out, Karina with a more angered expression while Raiye simply looked at her, Serizawa gave in entirely the moment she saw that hand go down again, a little blush on her cheeks since Tomomi was moving on her body. " Three! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:43 pm

Tomomi heard Serizawa's apology, feeling a bit sad for the girl as well. She was new here after all, and now she lost first match. Still, despite her guilt, Tomomi didn't let go. She held the pin down until she heard three, then gently eased Serizawa out of the hold so as not to hurt her any more.

Then Tomomi got up and suddenly all her guilt as gone. "You won Tomomi! You won!" Chigusa shouted as she jumped into the ring and gave her a big hug. Then Megumi came up and hugged the both of them tightly. "Tomo, you were amazing! I've never seen you fight like that," Megumi said. The crowd surged up as well, cheering loudly, applauding the victorious idols.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:12 pm

Lukretia had been watching the competition with amusement, enjoying the drinks brought to her by Satomi. When the three count finally came, She stood up and applauded, walking away from her booth and grabbing a microphone. As she strode into the ring, she also grabbed Karina's guitar. As she entered the ring, she ushered in Karina and handed her back her guitar. With her free hand, she then raised Tomomi's hand up high.

"Congratulations, Ms. Watanabe. I'm very impressed vith your skills." She then looked at Chigusa and smiled. "Und as alvays, TTeam Eclipse failed to disappoint. Did all of you enjoy ze match?" There was a raucous cheer from the crowd as Lukretia turned to the other team as well. "Und ze three of you shuold also be quite proud of yourselves. You vent toe to toe vith ze AFW's best und only lost be ze skin of your teeth. Especially considering you have not vorked together, zis is impressive. In fact, you should be especially proud." She said to serizawa.

But all good things must end..." She said with a crestfallen voice. She then grinned. "Or do zey? Vould you like to see more of zis vunderbar match?" She asked the crowd once more who cheered loudly for it to continue.

"Very vell zen. Ze match is going to continue as an elimination tag match. Unfortunately, since Serizawa vas pinned, she is no longer a part of her team und may return to ze locker rooms. She then looked at Tomomi and put her hand on her shoulder. "How lucky, you start a voman up." She said.

"Und, as an added bonus, I vill be instituing 'bounties' for ze rest of ze match. Any individual who scores a fall vill be rewarded extra money, aside from ze bonus for vinning ze match. This shift in the rules only seemingly favored Team Eclipse as the other two would be liekly to fight each other for the chance to get pinfalls.

Lukretia then strode tot he edge of the ring. " Karina und Tomomi are ze legal vomen. You may continue now." She spoke and as the ref went over to Karina to take her guitar away, Lukretia spoke one last time, stopping the ref in her tracks before she could even get to Karina.

"Also, ze remainder of ze match vill be no disqualifications." She said with a smooth tone as she walked, not back to the VIP box, but out of the arena, laughing as she did.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:24 pm

(( Violence mode on. ))

Serizawa slowly started to get back upon her feet, shakey but she still managed. She looked at Lukretia as she came inside and told her she should be proud but that was not how she saw it, she actually did wanted to win and show her strength. She looked over at Karina, who seemed to be grinning the moment she held her guitar and Raiye had a smirk on her face, was there something she didn't know?

Then she heard that the match would continue in a different way and Serizawa widened her eyes, was this all a plot? Her two team mates seemed to know alot more then she did, bringing her hand up to her forehad and clenched it softly " I should have known.. Heels aren't ths kind.. " When she was told that she could leave, she actually did, walking past Tomomi and whispered softly. " Please be careful. " Exitting the ring and not looking back as she left the arena to rest.

Meanwhile, Karina gripped her guitar tightly, looking down at it as Lukretia went on, hearing about the rewards didn't matter much to her, she only wanted violence and nothing else, Raiye however started to laugh softly and spoke to Lukretia " Is that so.... " She then turned back to the three, clenching her fist as she spoke loudly to them. " Now I have no reason to hold back.. Sorry Megumi but I'm going to make sure you don't exit this ring safely. "

Karina heard about the no disqualifications and she couldn't help but laugh very loudly, clutching her guitar even tighter and without warning she'd immidiatly twist her body to the side and swing her guitar straight towards Tomomi's face, giving no warning and acting like Tomomi was nothing more then prey now!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:00 am

(that doesn't sound good.)

When the Eclipse girls heard what Lukretia was planning, their celebration immediately stopped. This was not good. Lukretia was now forcing upon them a fight where, though they still held the advantage, there was a serious chance of getting hurt. With Karina hefting that guitar of hers and Raiye looking more dangerous than ever, the match was bound to take a brutal turn.

Still, no disqualifications meant that Eclipse could stop playing by the rules too. So, instead of leaving the ring to let Tomomi face her opponents alone, Megumi and Chigusa both stayed. They fought best as a team, after all, and now it was time to really show some teamwork against these opponents.

"Watch out!" Megumi shouted as the guitar came straight at Tomomi's head. Tomomi had no time to dodge, doing the best she could by raising an arm to block the blow. It was so strong that it knocked her off her feet. She fell onto her side, clutching at her arm and screaming in pain.

Wanting revenge for what just happened, Chigusa leapt at Karina and attempted to dropkick her as hard as she could, trying to get her to let go of the guitar. Megumi ran over to Tomomi and protected her, keeping Raiye from attacking her downed teammate. Tomomi meanwhile was just lying on the mat, crying, her arm in serious pain after taking that brutal blow. Already a huge bruise was forming on her elbow where she blocked the hit.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:23 pm

Karina couldn't help but chuckle darkly, looking at Tomomi's injured state and the tears that accompanied. " Man.. I should apologize for that! She is adorable after all! " Karina immidiatly saw Chigusa running to her and trying to dropkick her, quickly putting the back of her guitar infront of her to absorb most of the dropkick, still havin to stumble back but immidiatly moved her guitar to the side and tried to thrust straight into Chigusa's face!

Seeing that Karina still wanted violence, Raiye walked over to te other two, looking down at Tomomi and Megumi, it would be such a great disadvantage now, with them no doubt protecting Tomomi.. However, Raiye wanted a one on one fight with Megumi, looking at Megumi instead. " Let me pin her, then she can exit without any further injury and we can have a decent one on one.. Plus I get some more money. " Raiye smirked, she could just atack Megumi right away and then use Tomomi as leverage.. But unlike mos of the Era of Hell, she lived for adrenaline and pain, this gave neither.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:32 am

Chigusa rolled to the side after landing her kick, quickly getting up to her feet before Karina could hit her while she was down. She knew how much damage that guitar could do. She saw the thrust coming, ducking to the side and grabbing the guitar as it whooshed by her face. Chigusa then threw out a single strong kick at Karina's gut, hoping to knock her air out and make her let go of the guitar.

Megumi meanwhile stood guard over Tomomi, not letting Raiye get close. Tomomi cradled her arm and sobbed softly. It seemed like the blow broke her elbow. Megumi knew that Tomomi could fight no more. Raiye's option seemed merciful. "Alright then," Megumi said, stepping off to the side, "But if I see you do anything else, I'll make sure you regret it."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next