Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:43 am

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Today at 3:07 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 2:27 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:01 am

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Today at 1:55 am

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Bathhouse Fun! (For Tatyina)

2 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Bathhouse Fun! (For Tatyina) - Page 4 Empty Re: Bathhouse Fun! (For Tatyina)

Post by zxn666 Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:54 am

Chigusa held onto the smother as tightly as she could. She needed to make Mai weaker, a bit easier to control. She knew that if Mai really began struggling she wouldn't be able to hold on, but Chigusa had to take this chance. Soon Mai's hand slipped out of her sex. The neko-girl began to flail around, trying to get air, but also speeding up the rate she got tired. Chigusa held on for a few more moments, until Mai's struggles slowed and stopped.

After Mai stops struggling, Chigusa would ease her out of the smother, and then pin her against the wall of the tub again. She would take no chances, holding Mai down while using her mouth to gently kiss her all over her neck and chest, and then start pleasuring Mai's breasts.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:02 pm

Mai splashed around and desperatly tried to push Chigusa away, but soon her flailing slowed and she began to slow her struggling. After only being able to lightly pad at Chigusa, she finally went limp. She was easily pushed against the hot tub and as Chigusa began to kiss her, she slowly came to, letting out soft moans of pleasure. "nnnnnnngghraann." Her eyes fluttered but she was still out of it.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:24 am

After she felt Mai's stuggles cease, Chigusa slowly let Mai's head go. There was no more need to smother Mai; the girl was already dazed, if not out cold. So she was completely open to Chigusa's attacks now. Chigusa pleasured Mai for a few moments, before pulling back to take a good look at her prize. Mai's hard hung limp and wet all over her face; her body was wet, covered with a sheen of water. She was absolutely beautiful.

"Ohh I can't wait anymore!" Chigusa said happily. She grabbed Mai beneath the arms and pulled her up out of the tub, leaving her with her legs still inside, but her entire body outside, lying on her back (the tub is like a swimming pool with the deck on level with the water). Chigusa remained inside the water, gently pushing Mai's legs inside to expose her sex. She smiled as she regarded Mai's delicate flower, before leaning in and giving it a gentle kiss. Chigusa would then run her tongue along Mai's womanhood, before diving in and eating Mai out proper.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:51 am

Mai was still quite dazed as Chigusa hefted her up and laid her against the deck. Her legs spread easily and her pussy was glistening from the water and Chigusa's earlier stimulation. Mai gasped and shivered when Chigusa's tongue slid along her pussy lips. "nnnmm..." she moaned and her hand came up and squeezed her own breast as she sifted sighty. But as Chigusa dove in, Mai's eyes shot wide. "Aaannngh!" She moaned as she was pierced by Chigusa's tongue. "Hah... Hah.." She panted and lifted her head to see purple bobbing up and down between her legs. "N-Nooo..." She said moaning, but her body betrayed her as her thighs clamped around Chigusa's head and she began to pant harder, Chigusa earning a sweet taste as Mai's pussy began to wetten from the probing.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:59 am

Chigusa, feeling Mai beginning to wake up, stopped her licking for just a quick second, but then realized that Mai was really getting into it, from the embarrassing and rather obscene sounds she was making. So, with a rather devious and satisfied smile on her face, Chigusa dug back in, licking at Mai's pussy with renewed speed and vigor. She pushed her tongue in deep, tasting all of Mai's folds, and eagerly drinking up Mai's juices. Then, she slowly drew her tongue out, making it run against Mai's clit to add to the pleasure.

"How was that Mai?" Chigusa said coyly, "You want more, don't you?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:38 am

"Hah.... s-sem...pai...' Mai moaned as Chigusa continued to probe her with her tongue. "N...noooo!" She moaned again. "I.. I.. Can't l-loose... nnnghyaaaa!" Her legs opened a bit and she weakly reached her hand down to try and push Chigusa away and grabbed her hair tightly but ended up pulled her into her pussy more. "Gnnnghhuuunn..." She let out a long low moan, her legs trembling slightly. She was clearly close to cumming soon if Chigusa kept up her endeavor.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:31 pm

Chigusa heard the loud and sexy noises Mai was making, smiling at how effective her actions were. It seemed that she knew exactly what to do to please Mai. And so she continued, licking Mai's pussy and probing deeply with her tongue, then drawing it out with a long suck on Mai's exposed clit. She let out a gasp when Mai tried to push her away, but then just went along with it, allowing Mai to draw her in deeper into her pussy, each breath blowing into Mai's womanhood.

"Can't be long now," Chigusa thought, "Ohhh! I can't wait to have my way with you!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:55 pm

'Dammit...' Mai thought as she let out another hard moan. Her eyes were tightly shut as she held onto Chigusa's hair. 'She beat me so easily... I have to fight back but it feels so gooood. Maybe I really do want her to have her way with me?' Mai's ceeks flushed an even deeper shade of red at the thought. 'No! I can't let sempai win! But noooo! It's too late!' "Nghnnyaaaaaaaaaaah!" Mai cried out as her pussy exploded, juices pouring from her womanhood. "Hah.. Hah... Hah.." She panted as she collapsed against the deck of the pool. "Chi-chan..." She moaned softly as her hand loosened from Chigusa's hair and fell limp at her side. "I'm so ashamed." She sobbed softly. While she desperately wanted to be with Chigusa, she felt like she simply gave in to Cigusa and not matter how close the two idol's were, shewondered if the same thing would have happened with someone else. Thinking that it might, made her feel a little slutty.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:41 pm

Chigusa tasted Mai's orgasm before she heard it. Mai's juices poured out of her pussy straight into Chigusa's open and waiting mouth, giving Chigusa a very nice taste of Mai's lovely sex. She eagerly slurped it down before backing off from Mai's pussy, a small thin trail of fluid still linking her mouth and Mai's sex before it broke. Chigusa pulled herself out of the bath, straddling Mai's prone body. Her hands gently touched Mai's cheeks as she tried to stop Mai from crying.

"There there Mai," Chigusa said softly, "It's ok, don't worry." She gently picked Mai up and leaned the neko-girl's head against her bosom, comforting Mai with her body.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:02 am

Mai panted softly as she sniffed back a sob. No tears had fallen from her eyes but she whimpered softly. She hugged Chigusa tightyl when she was pulled into her Valley, clutching her friend's wet, naked back and planting tender, affectionate kisses on Chigusa's breassts. "T-take me Chi-chan..." She whispered. "It's what I want... I-I've longed for this day..." She looked up at the idol with soft eyes. "B-but with others... I don't want to give in so easily..." She let a hot sigh roll over Chigusa's breasts. "That's the only reason I'm fretting."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next