Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Diao-Chan Vs. Athena Ashara Round 2: Sexfight!

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Diao-Chan Vs. Athena Ashara Round 2: Sexfight! - Page 6 Empty Re: Diao-Chan Vs. Athena Ashara Round 2: Sexfight!

Post by Tatyina Thu May 20, 2010 8:12 pm

Junko was really on the brink of cumming, Athena's fingers, though a little sloppy in their execution, definitely did enough to get her wet. But a grin came onto her face when she asked to surrender. "Ooohhhnnn Athena-chaaan..' She said. "I'm just getting started! ooh!" She turned as much as she couldand tried to plunge her tongue back into Athena's pussy. Even if she coudl manage it, Junko would probably end up cumming first.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Diao-Chan Vs. Athena Ashara Round 2: Sexfight! - Page 6 Empty Re: Diao-Chan Vs. Athena Ashara Round 2: Sexfight!

Post by ROHFAN101 Sun May 23, 2010 12:52 pm

"We'll see how long you can last Diao-Chan." Athena said while bringing her thighs around Diao's neck as much as she could to try and keep her mound closed, but Diao's tongue was able to reach inside of her enough to make Athena get wet again. "This...time you're the one....who will cum...Diao-Chan." She said forcing her fingers into Diao's mound at a steady and fast pace while her thigh muscles rubbed against Diao's neck keeping her in place.

Last edited by 369 on Sun May 23, 2010 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 28, 2010 8:06 am

Junko panted as Athena spoke, twop engrossed in the fingering to be able to do much more. She was moments away from cummong and if Athena picked up the pace just a bit more, the older fighter would be cumming like a teen. But in the meantime she focused on trying to get Athena hot again and began licking the young girl's pussy for all it was worth.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Fri May 28, 2010 10:09 am

Feeling her mound being attacked by Diao's tongue again, Athena worked up a faster pace with her fingers entering Diao's mound. "I can't cum again, need to make her cum first so I can work up a counter." Athena said to herself while rubbing her creamy thighs against Diao's neck making sure to tease Diao with her thigh muscles while she worked over her mound.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 31, 2010 8:59 am

When Athena pressed her attack, the older MILF's body shook and she let out a gasping moan. 'A-ahhthena-chaaan!" She cried out as her pussy burst and she was rocked by an orgasm. She panted hard against Athena's pussy. 'Ooooh,..." She said as she pulled her head up. "That was pretty good, Athena-chan..." She said with flutterign eyelashes. "But can you keep it upppp ~<3" She cooed before diving her tongue right back into Athena's pussy and trying to pry her thighs apart.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:49 am

Athena grinned hearing Diao's scream, meaning she was making progress against her opponent, but theh she felt Diao's thighs tighten up abit and felt her warm juices down on her body. "Thank you Diao-chan, I knew I'd get you to burst sooner or later." She said with a little arrogance in her voice.

Athena went to try and pry Diao's thighs off from around her head, but then was taken by surprise when she felt Diao doing the same and feeling her tongue gaining entrance into her mound. "How did you recover so fast Diao-Chan?" Athena asked while trying to keep Diao from reaching her pussy which was almost opened for the milf to fully attack.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:20 pm

Junko was panting against Athena while she was trying to excite the younger girl some more. Finally she pulled away and satup, allowing the girls to break momentarily. Her breasts heaved softly and she smiled at Athena, her glasses partially skewed on her face. "Athena-chan..." She said with a wry smile. "I've been at this for some time now. You don't think i'm only good for one go now do you?" She reached out to pat Athena on the head. "I've out lasted the best of them. I don't win by not cumming. I win by knowing how to pace myself. She then dove forward to try and tackle Athena onto her back.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:58 am

Athena sat up after the milf broke the hold and she glared at her. "Well, you do look like someone who would put a fight no matter how weak you were." Athena said blushing before she felt Diao's hand pat the top of her head. She smiled after hearing Diao's comments, but was taken by surprise when she was tackled back down onto her back. "You're really in a frisky mood aren't you Diao-Chan?" Athena asked trying to get her to talk while she attemtped to escape.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:32 pm

Junko tried to put Athena in a grapevine while they talked, so she could spread open the young girl'spussy and give it to her with her own experienced sex. "Oh, Athena chan... It's not oftent hat I get to have my way with such a cute young girl like yourself. I'm only taking advantage of the opportunity I've been given. She brought her hands up to Athena's shoulders to try and pin her down while she began to suck on Athena's neck. "Do you think I'm weak Athena-chaaaan ~<3" She cooed curiously.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:01 am

Athena's legs were taken into a secure grapevine and held in place by Diao's powerful legs. She let out a moan feeling Diao's mound rubbing against hers. Athena blushed beet red hearing Diao's words and then from the feel of Diao's experienced suckling along her neck. "Hmmmm." She groaned knowing the milf had her trapped.

"Hmmm no you're not weak at all Diao'Chan." Athena responded. "You certainly do know how to use you're size to you're advantage in situations." Athena complimented as she felt herself getting excited and becoming wet again.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next