Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sininen Karl Vs. Aya Kirinmaru

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Sininen Karl Vs. Aya Kirinmaru Empty Sininen Karl Vs. Aya Kirinmaru

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:58 am

Sininen Karl Vs. Aya Kirinmaru 155234alRX8F9iNi5WleZtdOQw58x5GsCsz.jpg
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 111 lbs

v.
Sininen Karl Vs. Aya Kirinmaru Ladies36.jpg
Height:5'5"
Weight: 118 lbs

No Disqualifications
Winning condition: Pinfall, Submission or Knockout

"Numanumamakemake" *crunch!* The squeaky voice came from the pink haired girl from the behind the curtain as she waited for her music to begin playing. She tossed the lolipop stick she had just crunched down on to the ground and opened the bag she had. She pulled out a piece of gum and popped it in her mouth. "Numanuma." she said pleasantly before reaching in her bag and grabbing another loli pop and putting that in her mouth as well. As her music began to start up, she smiled.

"Makemake! Let's see what cousin sees in this place..." She zoomed out from the backstage. While she ran down the ring she pulled handfuls of candy out of her bag and tossed them to the audience. "Sugary, sugary! Please enjoy the candies I have made for you!"

Slipping into the ring, she bounced to her corner and upon seeing her tight black half shirt had rode up, nearly exposing herself, she lauged and tugged at it seductively, threatening to pull it up further. "Ahaha! Naughty naughty! No peeeeeking... Yet...hehehe." She then turned her attention to the entrance to watch for her opponent.

Last edited by 145 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:22 am; edited 2 times in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Sininen Karl Vs. Aya Kirinmaru Empty Re: Sininen Karl Vs. Aya Kirinmaru

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:57 pm

As soon as Sininen turned her attention to the entrance, Loveâ™️¥Shine began to play throughout the arena, and the crowd jumped to their feet, bouncing to the beat as Aya came out on the stage in her normal baby blue lingerie, bouncing with the beat as well as she came out, trying to motivate the crowd more while bouncing around on the top of the stage.

When the lyrics started to play, she walked down the ramp while still bouncing to the beat, and kept her fists up, her long pigtails bouncing with her as she threw out a couple of punches while walking down the ramp, and then made it to the bottom of the ramp.

Once there, she climbed up the ropes, and ducked under the top rope, looking over at her black clad opponent, and gave her a friendly smile. "Hi there!" She exclaimed. "What's your name? My name is Aya! Why is your hair pink? Is that gum in your mouth? Can I have some??" Aya riddled her with questions, and it was obvious that this girl was just full of energy.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:53 pm

Sininen grooved along to the beat of the music as it began to play, swaying her hips back and forth andbobbing her head up and down. Her eyes widened as she took in Aya. It was a bold and sexy move to come down in lingerie but Sininen definitely approved.

She bounded forward to greet Aya with as much entusiasm. "Hello, Hello! My name is Sininininin-hehehe! I am Sininen Karl!"She said. She took all of Aya's questions in stride.

"Because because it's made of cotton candy!"

"Numanuma, delicious gum! And a loli!"

"Makemake! I have a whole bag of treats! Please please help yourself!" She said opening the bag and offering it to Aya. "And, and when you finish, lets definitely have fun!" She beamed. "Grabby grabby. That's what I can't wait to do to your scrumptious body!" Sininen added that last bit as though she was merely answering another question.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:29 pm

Aya giggled when she saw Sininen dance to the song she had playing.

"It's nice to meet you, Cinnamon! My names Aya! Your hair is really made of cotton candy?? I wanna taste!" She said. Aya wasn't really aware of all that was implied when she walked out in lingerie like she did, but it seemed to make people nicer to her, so she just went along with it.

Aya then bounced in place as Sininen offered her candy, and she walked over to her corner to take a couple of treats, and then walked back to her corner, munching on them as she walked back. As she did, she heard Sininen's last comment, and turned towards her. She wasn't exactly a stranger to sexual moves either, and giggled at her comment. "Hee! I'll be sure to play with your body some as well." She declared, feeling even more excited as the sugar started to take effect.

As she raised her fists, she suddenly heard the bell ring.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:59 pm

"Makemakee!" Sininen exclaimed at Aya's display. "Cinnamon, cinnamon. Just like one of my favorite treats!" She crunched on her lili and flicked the stick out of the ring. She then reached into the bag and pulled out a cinnamon candy and popped it into her mouth. "Numanuma!" She hummed to oroclaim its deliciousness. "But but I'm not as spicey! Just as sweet sweet!" She declared.

"Ei! Ei! Ayayaya! I don't want to go bald so no numanuma!" However her hair did smell like sugar and would even taste a little lick it if Aya managed to get some in her mouth.

Crunching on the cinnamon treat as she walked back, she set her bag of treats down in the corner and heard Aya's words. She turned and looked seductively (as much as the rather loli looking girl could) at Aya and pressed a Finger against her own nipple. "Oho!" She said and licked her lips.

When the bell clanged, Sininen spun gracefully around and charged forward towards Aya at full speeed. She stopped about a leg's length away and transferred her engergy through her body and into a kick, stretching out her lithe leg as much as she could to send it hard at Aya's stomach.

Last edited by 445 on Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:26 pm

Aya giggled when she saw she liked Aya's nickname for her. "Hehehe! I like cinnamon too!" She replied, bouncing in place. She couldn't wait to play with her!

She started to frown a little though, when Sininen said that she couldn't taste. "I wasn't gonna eat your hair, I just wanted to taste it" She pouts, but then perks back up as Sininen flirts a bit in her corner. This girl was really a lot of fun, and the fight hadn't even started yet!

She braced herself as the bell rang, and watched Sininen dart towards her. She quickly sidestepped the blow as she tried for a kick, and tried to dart in for a quick jab towards her cheek. "Bap!" She shouts as she tries to hit her cheek, and hops back, keeping her fists up in a boxerlike stance, her pigtails and her breasts bouncing with her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:35 pm

Sininen was surprised when Aya was able to dodge her kick. "Mitä mitä!" She gasped and turned her head to catch the bop to the cheek. It sent her tumbling but she rolled away and upped up and rubbed her cheek. "Haha! Wow, wow!" She exclaimed. "I was really trying to finish you with one shot but you're pretty fast Ayayayaaaa." She blew a bubble and grinned. "Maybe maybe the fight will be fun, fun!"

Bouncing on her heels, Sin looked over Aya. The best thing to do would be to let Aya make a mistake and capitalize but the Finn didn't like playing defense and dashed towards Aya once more. When she got close, she dashed right, pushing off her right foot instead of her left and pushing her left foot out behind her. It looked like she was going to run away from Aya but if the panty clad warrior followed, she would receive a foot to her gut for her troubles.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:19 am

Aya grinned as she managed to hit her with the first blow, although she was a little perturbed by Cinnamon's reaction to the blow, watching as she tumbled away from her. She grins as she compliments her on her speed and nods. "You're pretty quick too, cinnamon." She replied, bouncing as well. She braced herself as Sin dashed towards her. She blinks when she suddenly jumps back, and didn't take the bait, mostly because she was kind of confused by her tactics. "Cinnamooon.. are we gonna fight or not?" She said in a slightly whiny voice before starting to circle the girl.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:32 am

When she didn't feel Aya run into her foot, she let it hang in the air for a second, her eyes narrowed slightly and she took on a more serious face, one of deeper concentration. She then snapped her foot down and spun her bodt. Clenching her fists, when she was about to face the circling Aya, she swung her hand out to aim a hook at her face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:48 am

Aya saw her smile fade, and watched her spin her body around while she circled her. She gasped, seeing her fist coming at her, and tried to duck it.

"Woah!!" She cried out, then tried to move in to try and jab her in the gut. "Yahh!!" She shouts as she tries to throw in a fist towards her gut. Regardless of whether or not her opponent avoided the blow, a thought would occur to her.

"Cinnamon? When are we gonna get.. grabby grabby?" She asked curiously, while still bouncing in place.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next