by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

surprise, surprise!

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

surprise, surprise! - Page 4 Empty Re: surprise, surprise!

Post by luffy316 Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:41 am

Mina giggled almost drunkedly. "I love you too, Kashi..." she panted, mostly from exhaustion but Akashi also a hefty lover resting on top of her. She managed to tilt her head enough to kiss the top of her sweaty mess of hair. "Hooooly shit do I love you... mm, but DAMN! Those big dominant sumo moans are gonna be in my wet dreams for a while... at least you haven't caught me masturbating in my sleep yet... I think. Kinda would be asleep I guess..."

She coughed a bit, simply burying her face into Akashi's sweaty locks and breathing deep and content. "I should probably remember how to breathe without screaming before I ramble, huh...?" she giggle softly. "But... thank you. For the um... gift, Kashi. I'm sorry for anything I said, it's just I was worried about you... and us... you know?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:10 am

Akashi panted against Mina, not moving otherwise as her eyes fluttered softly. She summoned the strength to roll off Mina and groaned, her hand going down to rub her slick pussy which was a little sore. She probably should have waited longer and she might not be able to go again for another day or two now. At least she didn't have to avoid Mina though. "Mina..." She panted. "Holy shit.... That was so amazing." She then grinned. "Thanks for the gift, Akashi-San." She said thanking herself. "Youre welcome Mina-chan... Akashi-chan." She looked to Mina and giggled. "Oh... You'd know if I caught you sleep-schlicking. You wouldn't be sleeping for very much longer... And you certainly wouldn't be schlicking for very long either." She said as she winked at Mina.

Akashi then patted around for Mina's hand and squeezed it tightly. "I'm sorry too, Mina. It wasn't nice of me to toy with you like that..." She sighed. "I..." She smiled suddenly. "Sarah-san asked me what the point of having a girlfriend was when I basically get paid to be a slut and fuck women for a living. I didn't hesitate for a second. "No matter what... I want to see your face first when I wake up in the morning and last when I go to bed. I want to be greeted by you when I walk through the door. I want to have your shoulder to cry on and hear your voice when I laugh." She then grinned and leaned over and poked Mina's boob. "Plus you aren't half bad in the sack... For a skinny bean pole." She said with a wide grin on her face.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:39 am

Mina giggled childishly in amusement at Akashi's little 1-woman skit. "Heehee, well depends what sleep-schlicking you're talking about," she grinned impishly. "Cuz when you don't squeeze my tight enough while you sleep (which is a lot by the way, thanks again), I sometimes wake up and touch myself as I watch you sleep... :3"

She listened through Akashi's story about Sarah, eyes listly drooping a bit and smiling warm, soft, and steady as she heard her out wordlessly, nodding lazily now and then. After the boob poke, her smile tightened a bit, a hair more delighted as she nuzzled her face into Akashi's neck, limber arms wrapping around her and squeezing tight as her weakened body could.

"You're such a big dummy," she whispered fondly, holding her soft body like she was a frightened girl in a thunderstorm with her teddy. Her tears dripped rapidly enough on Akashi's neck to differentiate from her slowly fading sweat. Her legs intertwined with Akashi's thicker ones, slinking around like lazy pythons to pull their bare bodies closer into being a single piece of flesh. Mina just sniffled and curled her body as closely to her lover as she could, fingers clinging at her skin as she quietly sobbed. "Thank you... really, she whimpered tearfully. "So much......"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:08 am

Akashi's eyes widened as she heard Mina's confession. She then blushed. Se couldn't believe Mina fingered herself while she watched Akashi sleep. But then, she wast upset. She felt a little proud. For all the time Mina saw her and even how much they fucked, the gymnast still couldn't get enough. Akashi then grinned. "I just need to fuck you harder... So you pass out and don't have to resort to that.. I can't have you going to bed wanting.." She teased. She rolled onto her side and began to softly nibble on Mina's earlobe.

As their bodies began to intertwine together and Mina began to Cry, Akashi was surprised. Mina, as well as herself, could be big saps but she didn't expect her lover to let her tears flow so freely. "Mina-chan..." She whispered. She felt herself tear up too. She tried to sniff them away and cooed as she smiled. "Look at us... We're just a pair of big pussies... Cryin like a couple chicks..."

She then grinned and slid her hand down Mina's stomach and tempted her with a soft finger, stroking the gymnast's pussy. She knew better than to tempt another trib, her own pussy on fire but that didn't mean she couldn't keep fucking Mina raw!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:14 am

Mina mewled softly. "Heehee... I know. It's like I'm about to paint your nails and talk about who Cory has a crush on," she giggled quietly. She purred especially catlike as her toes curled from the ear nibbling. Her tears went away quickly with the slow arousal, gasping softly in surprise but not real protest as she was still fingered after her double orgasm, eyes fluttering as her mouth fell open an inch or so, swallowing hand and lowering her own hand to gently brush over Akashi's own lower lips.

She'd feel the instrument hands on the first time, taking care to try and be gentle as she ran her fingers over it. "Did..." she whispered, nearly panted. "Did it hurt, Kashi?" she whispered as she teased her slowly, trying to wetten her back up while she did the same, a slow and gentle but oh so pleasing love.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:11 pm

Akashi grinned at Mina's words. "Minaaaa" She said nuzzling her lover while she softly fingered Mina. "Paint them greeeen" She whined. Akashi moaned softly as Mina probed the stud. There wasa slight tingle of pleasure mixed with pain. She closed her eyes at Mina's question. "It hurt like a bitch!" She shouted. Oyou get a metal rod shoved trough your snatch!" She solwly began to slide to fingers in and out of Mina, gently not trying to create friction but instead sending gentle tingles through Mina's body.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:05 am

Mina's hips bucked gently along with her strokes, giving a sighing purr. "Mmmm. my big strong sumo samurai..." she cooed shrilly. "She's so brave to take that kind of pain for me!" She'd slide her own slick fingers along Akashi's clit, keeping her probing slow and gentle, barely rubbing it. It was meant to be simple rubbing and massaging, though not impossible to turn the bigger lover on.

She kissed at her neck and squealing softly as her clit twitched against Akashi's fingers. Their breasts ran together, sweat mixing between their cleavage and her eyes forcing shut in pleasure. ''Bitch..." she whispered. "Now I can't get one or we'd get stuck..." She grinned so her lips ran against her throat. "Bet I coulda taken it better than you though, ya big baby."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:52 am

"Nnn..." Akashi moaned softly as Mina gently played with her,. The dull ache of pleasure felt good. It was just enough and she returned the favor back to her lover. Though the clit rubbing itself didn't turn her on, the breats colliding and Mina's lips against her own neck.

She grinned at Mina's words. "what's wrong with that?" She said with a grin and leaned into a kiss. But at Mina's next words, sheraised an eyebrow. "Oh really!?" Sh said. She reached around and pinched Mina's butt hard and then began to pinch her with both hands, not as hard as before but enough so Mina would feel it. "What's that tough guy!?" She said with a grin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:51 pm

"Aaahn!" she yelped out, grinning despite her slight wincing. She hadn't had time to tease Akashi with her worries about their condition, so it was good to get some of the stress out. "My pussy's way stronger, ya big softy," she giggled, though tension in her voice from the squeezing. "My butt's tight enough to take it, too! All muscle and lean gymnast tightness... but youuuuurs..." She grinned and let the word linger as she'd reach behind her and pat Akashi's butt with a few firm spanks.

"Jiggle jiggle :3" she'd coo, squirming in her grasp from the butt pinching to rub further against her sumo lover.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:39 pm

"Whaat!?" Akashi shouted at Mina's bold declaration. "You say that next time I have you crying like a little bitch when we're fucking@!" She said teasingly. Despite her taunting, she listened to Mina's teasing carefully but still couldn't help but feign another insult. "Oho!" She said and reached down and gave Mina;'s butt a hard squeeze. Let's just see how tight those buns of steel are after I put them in my sumo grip!" She said squeezing hard and pulled Mina closer to her, leaning in and kissing her deeply as she gave Mina's tight ass a hard kneading massage.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next