Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Rose Deltora

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Rose Deltora - Page 5 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Rose Deltora

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:23 am

Akashi snarled at Rose's retort. "That's right! A big fucking Asian bitch!" She reached down to grab Rose's hair and slam her head into the mat repeatedly. "Say it one more time, I dare you!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Rose Deltora - Page 5 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Rose Deltora

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:31 am

Rose's head was slammed down into the mat again and again. As Akashi yelled down at her, she started to chuckle a little. "Heh... with those size tits.. I wonder if your mother cheated with an american... Has your mother known to be a little loose?" She asked, then started to laugh a bit, despite getting the shit kicked out of here.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:49 am

Akashi was mad and had she had the ability to watch herself she would have frowned at how much she was letting Rose get to her. But when the next words came she froze, so shocked to actually hear what Rose said. She had been beaten pretty bad in her day and even been insulted pretty severely but this was the first time someone had gone so far as to insult her family. She grabbed Rose's hair to pulle her head back as painfully as she could. Despite the anger in her, her voice was eerily calm. "It's one thing to insult me, but to dishonor my family, I will never forgive it." Akashi suddenly stood up and backed away from Rose. "Get up!" She growled. "I will not have my honor stained any more by beating on a helpless opponent. To restore it, I will stand you up and knock you down a hundred times if I must!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:56 am

Rose cringed as her hair was pulled back and hard, then felt Akashi getting up off her. She spat out the blood in her mouth, but then started to dig her hands and knees underneath her, and shifted with her corset a little bit.

"You asians and your honor... this is how I knocked them out before!" She shouted, and suddenly lunged in for a fierce uppercut, hoping to catch her by surprise, and if her blow struck true, Akashi's jaw would be meeting brass knuckle in Rose's illegal finisher "Iron Anesthesia" !

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:23 am

Akashi was too pissed to even care about what Rose was saying. She saw her charge and braced wanting to show her how tough her resolve had made her, but as she took the punch, she felt something hard and cool strike her. It certainly wasn't a fist. She knew she could have handled anyone's punch in her state but even an angry Akashi was caught off guard by the weapon. Her body shut down on her and she went unconscious and fell to the mat with a thud.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:29 am

Rose smirked, tucking the knuckles into her corset before the ref saw, and heard the loud booing of the crowd as she took out one of the largest faces here. Her face was a bloody mess, and her scalp was aching like no other, but she allowed herself a small, devilish grin as she looked down upon the fallen woman, and would get down to pin the woman down for the three count. "1! 2!"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:55 am

Akashi probably would have been out for a ten count as the ref slapped her hand down for the third and final count. The Sumo began to stir after a few moments, showing signs of life but not much in the way of consciousness for now.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:15 am

Rose stood up as she heard the bell ring, and wiped the blood off her face, flinging the excess on Akashi's face, and then stepped a boot onto Akashi's waist, and slowly rose her arms up in victory to the loud booing of the crowd. She then heard her music start up, and stepped off the woman, walking towards the ropes, and climbed down before snatching her cowboy hat, and fit it upon herself before slowly stepping up the ramp to her music.

Go tell that long tongued liar, go and tell that midnight rider, tell the rambler the gambler the back biter. Tell em that God's gonna cut em down. Tell em that God's gonna cut em down

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:46 pm

Akashi stirred about a minute later. She got to her hands and knees, her sweat soaked hair falling over her face. She groaned and rubbed her jaw. She knew she could have taken the punch. She knew Rose had used some kind of weapon. She looked up at the ref who said that Rose had already left. She slid out of the ring and grabbed a mic.

"Gaijin! You had better be listening! I'm not sure that even if you beg I'll forgive you! But I'm going to find out!"

Akashi slammed the mic to the ground and stormed out of the arena.

Winner: Rose Deltora via pinfall

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5