Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:22 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ballad of a Brawler

2 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Ballad of a Brawler - Page 13 Empty Re: Ballad of a Brawler

Post by Darius Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:32 pm

Rika blinked up at Akashi when she mentioned leapfrog, not really thinking that now was the appropriate time to discuss that. Her eyes then widened in understanding, and she flashed Akashi a grin. "Sure have," she said back.

When Akashi charged forward Rika fell into step behind her. Right before the knife weilding girl couldstab the sumo, Rika would grab Akashi's shoulders and push herself right over her head, jumping straight at the surprised gang leader. Rika's butt slammed into the girl, knocking her on her back with Rika's full weight dropping down on her chest. The knife fell from her grasp, skidding across the pavement, out of sight and out of mind.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:26 am

When Akashi felt Rika touch her back, she bent down and arched her back, stopping in her tracks so Rika could leap over the fairly tall sumo. She cheered as the gang leader was put down. "All right Rika-chan!" She yelled and pumped her fist. The adrenaline was really pumping through her now. She looked down at the girl Rika was on, who only seemed to be able to moan. "This bitch has got to know something." She said to Rika.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:44 am

Rika grinned back at Akashi. That bit of teamwork between the two of them was actually pretty cool in her opinion. Seated comfortably on the gang leader's chest Rika stomped her feet on both her hands, pinning them down and making her scream in pain. "Now, we're gonna ask you some questions, and you're gonna answer them. Got it?"

"Wh-What do you want?" the girl groaned. She cried out when Rika suddenly slapped her across the face.

"I said we ask the questions! Not you!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:58 am

Akashi put a serious look on her face. "Sarah Gatt. I'm sure you know who she is. Tell up where we can find her. Or someone who might know." The sumo seemed to be all business with the questions.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:34 am

Rika hovered a punch above the girl's face, motivating her to start talking. The girl all to hastily obliged. "Yeah, I know her," she answered bitterly. "She beat me up a while back. Then she tied me up and threw me in a garbage can! Fucking crazy bitch...." Rika smiled softly. That certainly sounded like the old Sarah.

"Where is she?" Rika pressed threateningly.

"I don'y know. We heard she was slipping, starting to lose fights. We were planning on finding her, see if it was true. And if it was, we'd teach her a lesson she'd never forget." She sneered. "Everyone's after her now. Fuckin' whore has it coming." Rika scowled darkly, and the fist that was hovering over the girl's face suddenly plowed straight into her nose. A scream and a crunch soon followed.

"Don't you dare talk about her like that!" Rika snarled.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:03 pm

Akashi listened carefully to the thug's words. She couldn't help but stifle a laugh at what Sarah did to her. It certainly was something Sarah would do. When she heard the next part, she knew what was coming and winced at the punch. Akashi could understand the girl's sentiment but wasn't going to stop Rika. The sumo put her hand on Rika's shoulder. "Rika-chan... Let's get going. I think we know everything we need to. I guess we should have expected that these punks would have gotten the idea first." She gave a weak smile to the brawler.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:56 pm

Rika was about to send another punch into the girl's face when she felt Akashi's hand on her shoulder. All her anger seemed to dissapate just from that action. "Alright," she relented, and she got off girl underneath her. The gang leader her seemed relieved at the news. That was until Rika grinned unnervingly. "But first..." Rika suddenly reached down to grab the girl by the hair, and dragged her off despite her screaming. Suddenly Rika lifted her up, and stuffed her head first into a trash can. Her screams of disgust were muffled by the garbage, and her legs flailed about as she trie to get out.

"Now we can go," Rika said cheefully.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:16 pm

Akashi's eyes widened when Rika began to drag the girl off. She was afraid Rika would do something even more drastic but couldn't help but laugh at what Rika did. Akashi put an arm around Rika and walked with her out of the alley. "So, a knot more fun than shopping I take it?" She said with a grin. "I agree. I'd much rather be crackin skulls than trying to pick out an outfit."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:32 pm

Rika grinned as well, placing her own arm across Akashi's shoulders as they strode out of the battle torn alley. "Now you know what you've been missing," Rika said with a light chuckle. "And the best part is we didn't get any of their blood on our new outfits!" She said that like it was the most natural thing in the world. But despite the fun they had, they were no closer to finding Sarah. That thought alone sombered her ood. "So what now?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:19 am

Akashi laughed with Rika, happy to spend the day with her. "I still got to kick plenty of butt in the sumo stables, it was just a little different. And I was afraid that might have happened." She noticed the look on Rika's face. Akashi was sad that they had come away empty handed as well. "She'll turn up. I'm sure of it." She said with a hopeful smile. Suddenly her stomach growled loudly and she blushed. "We've been having so much fun that I didn't realize I haven't eaten anything today. Why dont we have some food and call it a day?" She asked smiling.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next