by Blue_Snakie Today at 6:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 6:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 208 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 206 Guests :: 1 Bot

Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sarah Gatt's Open Challenge (for Tatyina)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Sarah Gatt's Open Challenge (for Tatyina) Empty Sarah Gatt's Open Challenge (for Tatyina)

Post by Darius Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:17 pm

'Wild Side' by Motely Crue' blared over the loud speakers of the arena. Most wrestlers dreaded this music, and most fans loved it, because it signaled the arrival of a real nasty woman. Sarah Gatt walked out from backstage, garbed in her usual one piece and famous leather jacket, and her well known dark grin on her face. Not far behind her came her underling and friend Rika Smart, wearing her regular outfit. No one knew what brought them here tonight, but it had to be good. Sarah started off down the ramp, and Rika was quick to follow. They were bombarded with cheers on the way, mostly by fans of blood and violence, which both girls were known to deliver. Rika was more to the cheers than Sarah, blowing kisses and waving through it all, while Sarah kept her straight walk to the ring, grinning all the way. Once there they climbed inside and went to the ring centre, and only then did Sarah address the crowd. She raised both her arms in the air in the sign of the devil, and let out a righteous shout.

Once the music died down and the cheers quieted Rika handed Sarah a microphone. Sarah smiled at her, and raised to mic to her lips. "What's up, bitches!!!" she shouted, to which the crowd cheered again. "You all know me, right? You know what I'm like, what I like to do. I like to fight!" The audience cheered again. "And you like to see it!" They cheered louder still. "You know why? Because I bring flavour to this league. I'm not one of those cutesy face wrestlers or those laughable heels, I get things done!" As Sarah spoke she walked about the ring, waving her arms about. "You don't beleive me? I've been here for a few months now, and you know what? No one has managed to beat me. Not a one! It's gotten to the point where I'm not even worried anymore!" The crowd was mostly silent now, wondering where the Queen of Brawl was going with this. "I stand before you all tonight with a proposition. I challenge anyone who's listening to a fight right here and now! One chance to take me down for good! I'll take on anyone, I don't care who! So come on! Anyone who has the balls, come on down!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Sarah Gatt's Open Challenge (for Tatyina) Empty Re: Sarah Gatt's Open Challenge (for Tatyina)

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:53 pm

After a few long moments of silence the quick tempo twang of "Blooming" by the Yoshida Brothers announced the arrival of another one of AFW's fan favorites, Akashi Tanikaze. Her face was serious and she wore her traditional spoted green Sumo Mawashi sash and a green sports bra. She strode down then ring with a fierce look in her eyes as the crowd cheered her. Normally she would play tot he crowd and she loved them and wanted to give them all the show they could but there had been a lot building up inside of her and it needed to come out. She had a microphone in tone hand and as she climbed intothe ring she looked Sarah up and down. She also gave a quick glance to Rika.

She looked around the ring at the cheering crowd and then sighed deeply. "Sarah-san." She said addressing her respectfully. "No one in this arena or any of the wrestlers in this league would question your skills inside the the honored squared circle." She never left Sarah's gaze as she spoke. "I could come out here and give a long wrap sheet of why you are not personally liked by many of the wrestlers. Even I have personal reasons why I would like nothing more than to fight you for revenge. To punish you on behalf of myself and everyone else you've harmed through various means both despicible and in the name of true fighting spirit."

"To those who would hold a grudge I say that fight is your own but know that hatred and vengeance will only beget more of the same. My goal is to be this leagues greatest warrior. To do that, I must beat the best. However you may have achieved your status is irellevent but at this moment in time it's hard to say you are not the best. This evening I don't fight you with the idea of retribution. I am fighting you as a woman, to see which of us is the best, that is all Sarah-san. May the best woman win." She said and bowed deeply.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Sarah Gatt's Open Challenge (for Tatyina) Empty Re: Sarah Gatt's Open Challenge (for Tatyina)

Post by Darius Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:25 pm

Sarah's eyes were on the entranceway ever since she finished her little speech, wondering just who would be foolish enough to accept her challenge. It turned out to be her old friend Akashi who would come out the entranceway. Ever since arriving in the AFW she had been making enemies and causing fueds wherever she went, so she had expected an old opponant show up. But out of all her opponants Akashi stood out, mainly because she was the first one she had fought in the AFW. Rika seemed more surprised about Akashi showing up than Sarah did, and gave a shy little wave at the sumo when she entered the ring.

"Oh, Akashi," Sarah sighed, a mocking smile on her face. "Always with the pretty words. Never with the action. I was actually hoping you would show up. I always have fun beating you up. Something Rika here shares in." Rika stiffened when Sarah said that, and looked away from Akashi then. She then swqueked in surprise when Sarah threw her jacket at her. Sarah now was ready to fight, stretching her neck muscles side to side. "Let's do this, sumo-bitch."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:46 pm

Akashi tossed the mic out of the ring, wasting no more time on pleasantries either. She took a moment to perform her Sumo ritual and then inhaled deeply. Her body was already quivering from excitement. It had been too long since she had faced Sarah inside the ring. Here she wouldn't have to worry about being blindsided ot caught off guard. It was just one on one. She looked to the ref and watched as the bell was rung. She then crouched low and slapped her foot down. She was preparing to charge Sarah but she couldn't afford mistakes. For the moment she eyed the brawler in a fierce staredown.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:58 pm

Rika hopped out of the ring with Sarah's jacket and waited on the side lines while the match commenced. "Good luck, Sarah!" she called.

"I don't need it," she snickered. As Akashi did her ring ritual Sarah did hers, stretching her arms and neck to wind them out. She was looking forward to this already, another chance to put Akashi in her place, and humiliate her in some very creative ways if she got the chance. Once the bell rung Sarah smirked, and would charge at Akashi right away, feinting a punch into Akashi's gut. Her real strike would actually be a fierce uppercut into the sumo's jaw.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:09 pm

Akashi was surprised by Sarah's rush at her and as she crouched, she brought her hand up in an open palm to try and drive it deep into Sarah's gut. She was completely ignoring the feint and the attack and took the hard punch right on the chin just to have a chance to slam her own hand into Sarah's gut. This kind of match had to be won like this and Akashi knew it. Tricks and usual tactics would have to be thrown out the window. She had to show Sarah that she could take anythign that the bralwer dished out. She would stagger back from the punch, her knees weakening but she would stand firm and let out an angry yell to make it seem like the punch had barely fazed her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:06 pm

At the cost of taking Akashi's palm strike Sarah managed to nail the sumo with her uppercut. Sarah grunted with the blow, and both fighters were sent stumbling backwards. It was as good a start to the match as any, and the crowd cheered loudly. With a arrogant grin at Akashi's yell Sarah beckoned Akashi on. "Yeah, come get me!" she shouted.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:15 pm

Akashi grinned as well and set her shoulder forward and charged at Sarah, hoping to ram her full body weight into the brawler and knock her to the ground, using her shoulder and side of her body to protect her as best as possible.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:23 pm

As Akashi charged forward Sarah gave a smirk. After their first match she knew what to expect from Akashi. The only problem was she would probably know what to expect from Sarah as well. Regardless, when the sumo came at her Sarah hunkered down, preparing herself to take the charge head on. She grunted once they collided, as it was stronger than she guessed, but would stop the sumo in her tracks. With a grin of triumph Sarah would then grab Akashi's hair and knee her hard in the gut.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:45 pm

Akashi felt them collide and was suprised when she didn't knock her down. Though really she couldn't expect anything less from Sarah. As she felt her hair grabbed, she growled. She could have guiessed what was coming next on any day of the week and felt the knee drive into her gut. She let out an 'oof' but her stomach was one of the toughest parts on her. She reached up to grab Sarah's leg and would strain herself to lift Sarah off the ground by the leg just enough to fall backwards onto her butt and slam Sarah's backside down onto Akashi's knee.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next