» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 6:38 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 6:34 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 2:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 1:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 3 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Patrice Vs Ataru - Bedroom cosplay match

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Patrice Vs Ataru - Bedroom cosplay match Empty Patrice Vs Ataru - Bedroom cosplay match

Post by wrestleryu Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:16 am

Rules: The match takes place in a wrestling area set like a large bedroom with secondary roms for clothes changing. Best 2 of 3 rounds with weapons allowed. The winner of each round gets to choose the opponents attire for the following round

It was not rare at Tension, that some of the wrestlers (especially male wrestlers) would not get much briefing about their match rules and conditions, and this was certainly one of those cases.

Ataru entered the ring with a puzzled face to say the least, realizing that there was no ring at all. It was a wrestling area resembling a large sultry bedroom, most of which was occupied by a wide fluffy bed. Two doors lead to what were supposingly changing rooms, judging on the small male and feminine figure placed on each door.

Suddenly, the entire arena was enlightened by the spotlights, revealing a huge roaring crowd as the announcer started to enthusiastically explain the weird rules of the incoming wrestling event, which had the fans even more riled up.

Everything was ready for the match to start now...except for Ataru's opponent yet to appear. Looking around slightly disoriented as he waited, Ataru guessed that his female opponent was probably going to show up in a cosplay suit, and he was wondering what it would be...not without nervousness.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Patrice Vs Ataru - Bedroom cosplay match Empty Re: Patrice Vs Ataru - Bedroom cosplay match

Post by Jaystar Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:15 am

This was a big night for Patrice Juillet. A biiiig night.

This was the night of her first match in Tension! A great chance to show her skills, put on a great show and gain some new fans. Fun stuff!

And not only that, but there were also some really fun stipulations on this match. Like reeeaaallly fun. The cosplay thing was one of them. Patrice loved it, and she had many outfits she wanted to display. Like reeeaaallly many outfits. Honestly, it was hard to choose only one! But luckily, she may have had the chance to do that again later on during the match, as a result of the unique stipulations... Plus, weapons were allowed too! They could certainly work for much more interesting ensembles, if nothing else...

Patrice's choice of outfit had a couple of reasons behind it though. She had actually looked up her opponent of tonight, Ataru Toranami, and his last match. It had happened to be against another Friction wrestler, the cute and gracious Isa, also called "The Angel of Ice".

And oh boy had Ataru gotten himself crushed. Which only implied that Patrice had every reason to expect doing the same tonight. So, what could have been a fitting outfit?

Patrice Juillet - The Flirty Dominatrix:

As Patrice was making her entrance, her steps were determined, and her face in a peculiar smirk. Tonight she was the flirty dominatrix, well, at least for the first round, and her mission was to punish Ataru as cutely, adorably and mercilessly as possible.

The blonde made her way into the mock bedroom replacing the ring, and entered the room from the opposite side of the bed than where Ataru was standing. But when finally seeing the boy, her movement immediately stopped.

"Wait, wha-...what's your outfit?"

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Patrice Vs Ataru - Bedroom cosplay match Empty Re: Patrice Vs Ataru - Bedroom cosplay match

Post by wrestleryu Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:50 am

Patrice Vs Ataru - Bedroom cosplay match M7fWADZ
While the ring announcer kept speaking, Ataru took the chance to toss his jacket and t-shirt aside, stripping to his usual gear: a pair of stretching shorts could be an acceptable wrestling attire for a bedroom environment after all. The matching boots were a little less appropriate maybe.

But speaking of wrestling gimmicks, Ataru was definitely unprepared to the sexy glamourous appearing of his opponent. Dressed in her "flirty dominatrix" cosplay suit, Patrice was a sight to behold, her look being a perfect balance between playfully dominant and teasingly cute.

"W-Wow.... amazing... 0///0", was all he could mutter, before he realized that the beautiful opponent was directly questioning him.

"Ah..uh?? M-My... outfit???". With Ataru still trying to figure out what was going on in first place, there were not many chance that he could give any coherent answer to patriec'es question. To his luck, the ring announcer started to explain the "cosplay part" of the stipulation, saving Ataru from the awkward moment while the crowd roared in evident appreciation of those peculiar rules.
"So that's how it works.... s-sorry about my totally average attire but uhm.... the stupid showrunners just didn't tell me...", Ataru could just babble almost apologetically, getting to know that the winner of each round would get to choose the opponen t's look for the following round.

With those final explainations and the contenders already inside the fighting area, everything was ready for the match to officially start. Ataru was too flustered at the moment to think of another problem he could meet in this match: Unlike him, Patrice had been previously briefed about the match conditions, meaning that she would most likely take full advantage of the rule that allowed the use of weapons.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:01 am

Patrice really loved performing, and especially dressing up. She had a huge arsenal of outfits of her own, and loved to put them, and her body clad in them, on display. But as it took at least two fighters to make a wrestling match, so did a cosplay wrestling match too, she was definitely eager to find out what kind of an outfit her opponent had come up with.

So, what she saw was underwhelming to say the least. Patrice couldn't believe it. Basically, Ataru hadn't bothered to dress up at all. Very disappointing.

Honestly, the French Actress was tempted to just send the boy back to the locker room, and demand him to come up with something more interesting before she'd consent to fight with him. But as it turned out, the boy stuttered out some explanations of not being told the rules...

That was ridiculous. Why wouldn't he have been told the rules? If anything, he just hadn't managed to pay attention to them. Or hadn't understood them. Honestly, based on his previous match Patrice had taken a look at, it was actually quite likely that he hadn't just managed to comprehend the situation... Or then he was just plainly lying.

But actually, that was fine. Now that she thought of it, this was actually quite a good setup. She was the dominatrix, and he was the clueless victim. Right?

Finally, the French Actress began circling around the bed towards Ataru. "You weren't told the rules? Really? Wow, I'm surprised that you didn't go with "my dog ate my outfit"..." the blonde voiced her disbelief of Ataru's explanation. "Well, I guess that's just too bad for you then. Take a guess, which one of us is appearing right now more like a credible contender here for the crowds?" she queried before stopping in front of the Japanese boy.

The officials were keen to start the match however, and as soon as the bell rang, Patrice wanted to waste no time in getting the show going. Ataru, with his plain outfit, looked like he was begging to get punished, so the dominatrix wanted to start things off by sending a stiff whiplash onto the boy's bare chest!

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:04 am

The fans rewarded Patrice's little speech with a roar of joyful cheers, making it clear who was the most credible contender there, or their favorite in any case.
Slightly disoriented and uneased at being reprimended by his (beautiful-looking) opponent right before the starting of a match, Ataru had to admit to himself that "dog ate my outfit" could have sound like a better excuse after all.

"So in this case... I guess my cosplay will be a... uhm, pet who made his beautif...erm, his mistress upset right? 0///0".
Ataru couldn't keep himself from clearly blushing with embarrassement this time: he had almost addressed Patrice as "beautiful", and he knew that it was a bad mistake to show this kind of weakness to his opponent's charms on the ring.
Hence why Ataru swiftly tried to change argument, stretching out his hand to Patrice for a handshake right when the starting bell rung. But he failed to consider that the blonde actress was pretty much into her flirty dominatrix role now, and friendly handshakes were not part of the character. But administering punishment was.

"Aaagh...!" The whiplash left a clear red sign across Ataru's chest, sending him a couple steps backwards into sitting on the fluffy bed with a yelp of pain and surprise.
Patrice was definitely in the role, and from the dominant smirk on her pretty face he could tell that she loved it.

"Nghhh... why you...! A sharp pain kept burning across Ataru's chest for a few seconds, granting Patrice enough time to follow up with another move if so she decided, while the Japanese boy tried to react, not much willing to play his submissive role there.

"If you think that I'll be a punished slave without a fight, then you are going to be disappointed. Haaa..!". With that, Ataru tried to spring forward from his sitting position with the aim of tackleing Patrice at hips height... assuming that his reaction was not too late. Or too much predictible.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:27 am

Ataru didn't answer Patrice's rather rhethorical question, but the look on his face spoke volumes of the thoughts running inside his head. Clearly he was agreeing with the blonde on the credibility factor, and instead of contradicting that viewpoint the boy decided to offer a solution to the problem.

Too bad that the solution was poor. The pet of the beautiful mistress?

First of all, that choice of words already signalled that he had mentally submitted under the power of the flirty dominatrix, even before the match had begun. Second, his outfit just did not resemble any pet at all.

"Pet of the beautiful mistress?!?" Patrice chuckled as a response to his suggestion. "Fine for me....but that's not really an outfit for that though. But don't worry, you'll surely become one, and I can even fix the little outfit problem later... You'll surely make a good pet!"

But to accept the handshake? Not enough of a reason to. Of course Patrice could have, but for her role tonight, it just didn't make any sense. Greeting the boy with a whiplash instead was a much better idea.

And much more fun too. Especially as the boy initiated an immediate retreat onto the edge of the bed... And his complaining question got the blonde to chuckle yet again. "Why? What do you mean? Why did I whip you? Why not?"

That seemed to bring some whole new life to the Japanese boy, who began to vow his determination to fight against the dominatrix. Obviously, that suited Patrice just fine.

Especially as those vows rendered Ataru's attack attempt way too predictable. It was easy for the blonde to step aside out of the harm's way, and deliver another whiplash to the boy's chest while he was passing her instead!

"Oh, I won't be disappointed... Can't you see how fun this fighting is for me already?"

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:14 pm

Having clearly made a wrong choice of words, Ataru was ever more flustered. He had meant to ease the tension about this whole cosplay misunderstanding there, and certainly not to offer himself to become "her pet". 0///0

Of course, Patrice was more than ready and willing to play along with the boy's nervous clumsiness, and to fully take advantage of it. Which just happened when her taunts urged Ataru into a sly, and definitely predictible counter-attack that earned him a second whiplash as the blonde beauty easily dodged with a swift yet gracious move, having him crush quite disgracefully on all four onto the fluffy carpet, right beside the edge of the queen-sized bed.

"Uuugh...! D-Damn... that hurt...", he complained gritting his teeth. The fans were thoroughly enjoying the starting of this weird match, as he could tell from the increasing loudness of their cheering. Though, Ataru's mind was more focused on the stinging mark across his chest, his hand still rubbing his sore chest while he had to linger for a moment in such vulnerable, clumsy position.

"Umf...sure...this is lots of fun...", the Japanese boy grumbled as he slowly tried to stand up, the annoyed pout on his lips probably making him look even cuter to her eyes.... which was likely to mean "more appetizing to flirty-dominate" to Patrice's current persona.

Last edited by wrestleryu on Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:58 pm

The start of this match was definitely one of the weirder ones, but surely well in line with the common daily shenanigans of the AFW ring. And Patrice was absolutely loving it! She was getting well immersed into her persona right from the start, and playing the Flirty Dominatrix was becoming more enjoyable with each sound of her whiplashes hitting their target...

Ataru's actions seemed to be well in line with his words and suggestions too. As the boy's failed attempt at a tackle had brought him down on his all fours, he certainly appeared very pet-like to Patrice. The one that he had claimed himself to be! Besides, as he began trying to get back up again, his back was just too perfect of a target for the blonde to skip, earning the boy yet another two whiplashes on his back!

"Well well, aren't you a fun pet indeed!" Trice kept on her teasing mode. "I should probably give you some orders though, maybe something that you could do to save yourself from more punishment..." Giving her vict...er, opponent some hope of escaping further punishment. "Tell me though, Ataru, what should I tell you to do? I'm running empty on ideas..."

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:51 am

Ataru was starting to regret his words about "being dressed like a mistress's pet", especially when it was earning him more painful burning red wiplash marks on his back.

He needed to disarm Patrice if he didn't want her to slice him in pieces with that wiplash, all the while laughing gleefully as she was definitely getting into the role. But in order to do it, he needed to stop this punishment and let him get closer. And for that, he needed to partly comply with her will first.

"Ugh some orders... I'm not that familiar with this kind of roleplaying but... m-maybe you may order to kiss and worship some specific parts of mistress's beautiful body... 0///0", he suggested tentatively.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:58 pm

Patrice had not expected Ataru to actually respond to her little teasing suggestion, but apparently it was just all too natural for the boy to obey a girl's orders, even if he was in a wrestling ring. Or well, natural to obey the orders of a dominatrix equipped with a whip at least... But that suited Patrice just fine. It just made the setup of the match, and the choice of her outfit, much more enjoyable...

"Kiss and worship parts of her body? My body? Really, Ataru? You'd like to do that? Well, it's a good thing we have a bed in here then..." Patrice went full on with her taunting of Ataru, as ruthless words kind of belonged to her current role. "Maybe I can guess which part you'd like..." the blonde added, bowing down towards the boy's face...

However, her words were only kind of a trick. Patrice's real plan was to take hold of Ataru's legs, and rolling him over for a figure-four leglock. And provided that her plan worked, she might even be able to provide Ataru the opportunity to follow his own orders...

"I think you should remember that we're wrestling..." the blonde began by reminding the boy of his current situation. "But oh well... So, you like this then, huh? There's my feet, right in front of you... Let's see if you're able to worship your way out of this one?"

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next