Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rematch! Okami Vs Resa (and Pinky???)

2 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Rematch! Okami Vs Resa (and Pinky???) - Page 5 Empty Re: Rematch! Okami Vs Resa (and Pinky???)

Post by wrestleryu Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:57 am

Okami's overstimulated, overheated boyhood had no chance to endure the combined action of Pinky's bosomy squeeze around its throbbing girth, and of her plush lips and twirling tongue taking more than good care of his sensitive tip.

The playful humming of her pouting lips on his mushroom tip was like a wonderfully lethal final blow to his willpower, bringing him over the edge as the surrendering boy entrusted himself to the sexy nurse's loving cares.

"Fuuaahhh....c-can't resi-nnnghh..ooooouuuhhhhhh <333". Okami sounded like howling like a good obedient wolfboy there as he spasmed and popped, rewarding Pinky with a big hot spurt.
Because Okami's vision went blank with overwhelming pleasure, the silver haired boy could not see that the time counter still had two minutes going: Two more minutes in which he belonged to the busty, playfully dominant nurse with no physical or mental strenght left to even try to resist.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Rematch! Okami Vs Resa (and Pinky???) - Page 5 Empty Re: Rematch! Okami Vs Resa (and Pinky???)

Post by USLMAN Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:29 am

When he came, Pinky would greedily suck up all of his cum, not missing a single drop. And with a single gulp, she’d sigh in relief as she took a second to let Okami recover. “Wow, Resa was right wolfie, you do taste good~. I think I might need another taste.”

And once again, Pinky would descend her mouth around Okami’s shaft. This time using her breasts to keep his waist down, she’d rapidly bob her head as she would suck him off. Even after his climax, Pinky wasn’t going to let him relax. And that gave more than some respect from Resa as she watched in entertainment.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:29 pm

Okami had given into the heavenly waves of pleasure relaxing his muscles and weakening his will, entrusting himself to the almost cradling hold of Pinky's headscissoring thighs as she sucked his girth, not wasting a single drop of his erotic surrender.

But the erotically sedated wolfboy was completely wrong if he had thought of spending the remaining 2 minutes cuddling and relaxing.
Pressing her large bosom onto his abs to hold him in place, the naughty nurse had taken just a few seconds to savor his taste, before she would dig back into Okami's boyhood, sucking and cleaning its girth with a blowjob.

"Ahhnnn...w-wait... I j-just came moments ago... how do you think I can... fuuahhnn... 0///0". The young male started to protest in moaning distress at the pleasurable yet uncomfortable sensation of Pinky's bobbing up and down on his spent sex.
Nonetheless, he was shocked at feeling his boyhood pulsating and swelling again, revived under the relentless pumping of her lips.
"Ahh.. t-this is not..ahhn..fair... oouhhh...p-pleas don't stop....", Okami's body was too weak to try and fight it. And as for his mind, the incoherent words from his lips told how much the wolfboy was under Pinky's erotic spell.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:59 pm

Oh how right he was that this wasn’t fair. But unfortunately for him, that was exactly what was planned for the match ahead of him. They didn’t set this match up to make it fair on him at all, in fact it was made purely to put him in the constant disadvantage.

He wasn’t going to ever get a knockout, and even then he’d have no guts to do what the two busty women would. And as Pinky sucked him off more and more, she would get a rise over him not wanting her to stop. Both her and Resa knew Okami would fall prisoner to pleasure easily, and while it might end when the penalty’s over, that by no means means that Resa won’t continue it.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:57 pm

Time slowed down for Okami, awfully stretching those damned 2 minutes as he tried any possible trick to cool down his overheating boyhood: from thinking of icebergs and penguins to remembering the ugly faces of his old "friends" from the Yakuza, but nothing seemed to work.

Little by little Pinky's amazing lips were pumping him up towards a second shameful hentai surrender. Okami's valiant efforts proved not totally fruitless though, because just when he was losing any hope to endure, craved to give into the heavenly pleasures of her blowjob, the wolfboy had suddenly heard the crowd chant:
"TEN....NINE...EIGHT...SEVEN...".

"Anghh.... cold... thoughts.... nnghh...". Gritting his teeth while squirming and moaning, Okami was encouraged to resist just a little more... Not that it was going to make much difference: even if he made it to the end of the penalty time without another surrendering spurt, he would still have to resume the match with an utterly embarrassing erection. And given how easily he had fallen prey of Pinky's hentai holds, everybody in the arena knew that Okami was going to be just a tasty piece of cake for Resa's seductive wrestling skills.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:41 pm

When Pinky has heard the time reach ten seconds, she knew that she would have to release the wolfboy to continue the match. Well, she didn’t HAVE to, but it would certainly make the match appear more genuine. And it would only be fair to give Resa something to start with before she would truly begin.

When five second remained, Pinky would relieve Okami of her mouth with an audible *POP*. He was now free of her blowjob, and once she stood up he could move freely however he wanted. “Sorry wolfie, I guess I couldn’t get two out of you.” She’d say.

And as she would get out of the way, Resa would stand patiently a few feet away, watching the wolfboy as he got up. More specifically, his twitching member that was begging for release. “You don’t have to worry for long wolfie, I’ll have you cum soon enough. It must be painful being so close to release, only to have been stopped moments before.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:54 pm

As expected, Pinky's teasing way to release Okami from his "punishment" with a suggestive *pop* from her plush lips was rewarded by a faint moan from the downed boy. Exposed to the fresh air, his boyhood twitched a bit, almost literally begging for more as the busty nurse stood up, keeping eye contanct with the ever-blushing wolfboy.

His valiant effort to endure had been just turned into a further tease for his lust-disoriented mind after all, and the cunning duo of seductresses didn't miss to rub it in, making him feel quite stupid for falling that easily into their erotic domination games.

"Fuuh... n-not if I can have a say in it! 0///0", Okami tried to retort, which sounded funny and amusing, with the boy being so busy trying to pull his shorts up in a way that allowed them to contain his energetic erection.

With that said, and Okami at a clear disadvantage, the "fight" was resumed: his legs felt like jello after two mind-numbing hentai submissions in a row, and keeping his mind on match strategies was hardly possible with his shameful boyhood poking underneath the fabric of his wrestling suit, standing as a third opponent against the wolfboy, in a way.

Even in those conditions, Okami thought that leaving the initiative in Resa's hands was the worst possible choice, so he walked forward trying to make the first move on the bikini-clad beauty. His plan was to grapple her with a starting lockup and then wrench Resa into a standing headlock...
But of course, Resa had her own plans for this round too.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:13 pm

Oh how unprepared Okami was for this round. With how slow his movements were, Resa refused to give him the satisfaction of getting a grapple on her. And in response to his attempt, she’d dodge to the side before tackling him to the ground.

Given his more exhausted state, Resa would rely on his inability to get up in time and would shift around on him. Sitting on the small of his back, Resa would waste no time to grab his legs and put him into a Boston crab. “Oh wolfie, you didn’t honestly think I would let you grab me, did you?”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:23 am

The sexual draining techniques from Resa and Pinky had paid their toll on Okami's strenght, speed and reactions much more than he had realized, bringing him to self-embarrassement with that lame attack that Resa had easily dodged and countered, tackleing the boy face down to the mats.

Pressing her clear advantage, the busty seductress had nonchalantly strutted around him, making her fans all riled up with her teasingly dominant attitude before she plopped her hips onto the small of his back, grappling her favorite wolfie into a neat boston crab.
"Ouuuffhh.... for a moment... unghh... I thought you would... 0///0", the handsome silverhair confessed with a short-breathed groan. With the uncomfortable stretch sending waves of numbing pain through his back, Okami instinctively tried to reach out with his hand and squirm wishfully towards a possible rope break.... oblivious for a moment that he couldn't count on much help from that same scandalously nurse-clad girl that had forced him to pop just minutes ago.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:15 pm

“That isn’t very smart wolfie, underestimating me like that.” Resa would respond, pulling harder on his legs to drill in the point. She wasn’t going to make it easy on him, and she would be set on making it as painful as she could before going in to the pleasure.

Feeling Okami move, Resa would look back to see him desperately try to crawl for the ropes. It was obvious Pinky wouldn’t call a rope break, but Resa wanted to let him know how hopeless his situation would be even without her assistance.

So after a few more seconds, she’d drop Okami’s legs and slam them onto the canvas. Expecting him to be stunned, she would the go down once more and sit on his back. But this time, putting him into a tight camel clutch. “Where do you think you’re going, wolfie?”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next