by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Resa and Serana vs Yuto

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Resa and Serana vs Yuto Empty Resa and Serana vs Yuto

Post by Nelv Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:33 pm

Hentai Handicap Match
Winning condition: Submission
Extra Stipulation: Yuto has to submit to either Resa or Serana to end the match. He will then have to worship a body part from the selected wrestler by her choice.

Yuto had to say he's coming to this match feeling somewhat nervous yet excited. After all he's going to face Resa again, his mistress and someone who's clearly out of his league, in addition of another wrestler! The stipulation made him wonder why they didn't make this match a Triple Threat or some sort rather than Handicap. Perhaps the higher ups just wanted to watch him suffer in this league.

As his theme began to play on the speakers, the boy walked into the arena on his usual shorts, giving a shy wave to the crowds every now and then before he settled on his corner. He had to say he's not sure whether the audience was genuinely cheering him or making fun on him sometimes as it kinda sounded like they're doing the later at times. Not that anyone with his kind of match record should expect any better.

Well, whatever. One of these days I'll surprise them, he thought to himself. Today didn't seem like it'd be the day, however...

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Resa and Serana vs Yuto Empty Re: Resa and Serana vs Yuto

Post by USLMAN Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:25 pm

Shortly after Yuto’s approach to the ring, the ramp would light up as the two women would make their way out from backstage. As quite expected of the beauties, they were certainly a sight to behold together. But for Yuto however, it would be both that but also a foreboding warning. As his record with his mistress stood, if a woman was good enough to keep up with her, it certainly wouldn’t be an easy time for him.

Once they were down to the ring, Resa would be the one to cross the ropes, obviously having it set that she would get first dibs on her little pet. “So I see you found yourself an interesting distraction awhile ago.” Resa would comment, crossing her arms under her breasts as she stared at him. “It looks like I’ll have to continue training you, since you obviously couldn’t take my teachings well.”

“Uh oh, that doesn’t sound too good.” Serana would chuckle, waving to the boy from behind the girl’s ringpost. “Hiya Yuto, the name’s Serana. I’m looking forward to our match, can’t wait to see how things will go!” She would say with an excited grin, sounding more genuine and upbeat than her tag partner.

Resa and Serana:
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:48 pm

Yuto felt himself blushing a little as he stood before his mistress in the ring. It's like he could barely control himself in her presence now despite knowing what she'd do to him in this kind of setup.. Maybe it's exactly why he's getting excited. Hearing what she said, he rolled his eyes, feeling embarrassed.

"B-but... mistress... it was six against one..." he tried to make an excuse. "I, uh... I guess I'll be in your care..."

As the other woman greeted him, the boy looked at her and waved his hand shyly. She seemed nicer than Resa, but he couldn't help but to somewhat suspect her of just acting nice. His experiences with women in this league had told him a lot of lessons to be careful of them, after all.

"Uh, hi, Serana-san... I'll be looking forward to it as well," he smiled a little, then looked back at Resa as the woman would be the one he'd face first.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:10 am

“No excuses, I taught you with explicit reasoning on resisting the moves they put on you, but you allowed them to do such erotic things to you.” Resa would respond, unfolding her arms and getting into her stance. “Which means I’m going to have to up the lesson on you now. You’ll understand that my body should be the only one that can force so many climaxes from you.”

And so when the bell rung, the busty woman would instantly move on the boy, rather than giving him a proper chance to defend himself. Truthfully she knew damn well that her training would do nothing to help him, in fact it’d probably make things worse and him more sensitive or willing to let such lewd moves be used.

But she simply enjoyed playing with him, so she would be more than okay to let him on and use him to her whims more. And so her first goal would be to grab onto him and bring him to the canvas quick, not wanting to waste time and to play with her pet to her desires.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:30 am

As expected Resa didn't buy his excuse. He somehow felt that his mistress was actually enjoying this, having a reason to punish him or something. As the bell rang, Resa actually went on the offensive immediately, which caused Yuto off guard. He tried to grapple with her, but in the end, the woman was just too strong for him. The boy was brought down to his knees despite his effort, although he'd still try to stand his ground for a bit longer in that position.

"Uughh... s-so strong..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:35 am

“Of course I am, I’m you’re mistress.” She’d say, further pushing down on him as she smiled at him. “My power over you is second to none. And I will remind you of that fact in this match now.” If she would get close, she’d finish pushing Yuto down until he was on the canvas on his back.

And from there she’d get straight to work. To start She’d sit on his chest and lift his head up, putting him into a headscissors right away. And from there She’d only go further, having his face only inches from her covered crotch as she began to tighten her legs around him.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:42 am

Pushed all the way onto his back, Yuto was then pinned by Resa's weight as the woman sat on his chest. He was then trapped into a headscissor, his face being placed so close to his mistress' covered crotch. The boy immediately blushed and felt himself getting hot and bothered. Even just looking at the nether region of Resa apparently was enough to turn him on a little by little! Such was the result of Resa's training, which made him more sensitive to women, and particularly more sensitive towards his mistress!

"U-ughh... d-damn..." he even almost forgot to fight back for a moment, although eventually, his hands would start trying to pry off the legs of Resa from his heads.

Not that it'd do anything much given that his focus was already disrupted by his own arousal. After the time they spent together, it almost felt like he'd get aroused just from being touched by her!

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:49 pm

Resa smiled in self satisfaction as she saw Yuto’s embarrassed squirms, his attempt escape doing little more than wiggling his way a little closer to her crotch. And after a second of tightening and loosening her thighs, she’d reach down and pull his face directly against her crotch.

“Don’t think that in this match you will be the only one receiving pleasure.” She’d say, beginning to grind her crotch over his face as she tightened her legs once more. “I will use your body for my own satisfaction. All the while you will remember what it’s like to be my pet.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:45 am

"Mmmphh...?!" Yuto let out a muffled squeal as Resa pressed her crotch against his features.

He squirmed around, naturally, but that only seemed to rub himself more against his mistress' covered womanhood more than anything. Combined with the warm sensation from Resa's crotch and the faint scent that gradually replacing the air he's breathing, a bulge soon formed on his pants, while his struggling began to cease little by little.

"Nnngghh..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:58 pm

“Yes, that’s it pet.” Resa would encourage, continuing her seductive grinding on his face while looking back to see his growing erection. “Rise up for your mistress, she will have much for you to do in the coming time, and you had better work to your best for the pleasure of being my plaything once more.”

“Wow, she’s really got him on lockdown.” Serana would note, watching as Resa continued to grind against his face while talking dirty to him. “Guess she’s either that good or he’s just that turned on by her. I can’t wait to see how I can play with him!” She’d say gleefully. But of course before then, Yuto would have to deal with his mistress, and lord only knows how she plans to dominate the boy.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next