Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rematch! Okami Vs Resa (and Pinky???)

2 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Rematch! Okami Vs Resa (and Pinky???) - Page 14 Empty Re: Rematch! Okami Vs Resa (and Pinky???)

Post by wrestleryu Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:41 pm

So, this was the busty nurse's plan: to 'sedate' her patient with her soporific boobs and carry him to the backstage, where she would then play with him to her heart's content, teaching him new meanings of the words "nursing".

Well, he wasn't going to be the helpless plaything of every busty woman in AFW! He would break free and avoid this further sensuous domination! Or...that's what he thought until Pinky started to playfully roll his face around inbetween her large melons, pummeling him silly as she methodically drained his chances to fight back, setting him ready for her final nighty-nights smother.

"MMMFFF...!! Mmmbluubb..Blurrbblublubb... @///@". Okami's wannabe-angered struggles were subsiding into cute, feeble squirmings in no time as his face was bounced side to side inbetween Pinky's wonderful breasts, making him nice and docile.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Rematch! Okami Vs Resa (and Pinky???) - Page 14 Empty Re: Rematch! Okami Vs Resa (and Pinky???)

Post by USLMAN Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:55 pm

“Don’t struggle wolfie, it’ll only be for a few minutes.” Pinky would tease, feeling him once again go weak in her smothering embrace. And in that time she’d stop the slapping and just pull his face as deep into her bosom as she could, engulfing his face in a suffocating prison. She was excited for when he’d finally pass out, enjoying the fact she had made him docile in her grasp. It was a fun time in the ring, but unfortunately she had a job to do and would finish it to the letter. Of course though, she was doing it in her own way.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:40 pm

With Okami tamed into dizzy helplessness by Pinky's amorous boob-pummeling, it was time for the wolfboy to take a nap, and there was nothing he could do about it.

Pulled closer into her bosomy embrace as her hands cupped the back of his silver head to lovingly hold him in place, Okami could feel Pinky's warm, heavenly soft melons comform around his features, making a perfectly airtight seal for his cute face.

Her sweet milky perfume acted like an additional enthralling factor, coaxing his mind into surrender with memories of that humiliating yet addicting breastfeeding time, earlier during the match. Too weak and sleepy to fight back any longer, the young male could barely hear Pinky's voice now, cuddled and smothered closer and closer to blissful oblivion with each passing second as she could enjoy his limping body and his drowzy mumblings.
"M-Mmnff....nnf.... x///x"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:56 pm

“Awww, that’s a good wolfie.” She cooed as she rubbed his head affectionately, feeling his struggles come to an end. “I know you’re tired, so go to sleep so that you can be prepared for your next match. You never know when it might come out of nowhere.”

Being sure that he was completely knocked out, Pinky would keep him smothered for a few minutes. And once done, she’d stand up with the boy still held in her breasts before pulling him out to see his sleeping face. “Oh wolfie, you’re just so precious.” And with a kiss on her wolfboy’s unconscious lips, Pinky would pick him up and walk up the ramp with him. After the entire match, every boy watching would curse Okami at how lucky he had been to spend so much time with two busty women.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:51 pm

Eventually, Okami could only succumb to Pinky's soporific breasts and motherly-seductive attitude, falling asleep like a "good wolfie", just as she suggested with her soft cooing and caressing.

Snoozing obediently, Okami would helplessly take his nap as the cute girl showed an impressive strenght for such a cute-looking hottie, picking him up like a little boy and carrying him to the backstage for an extra session of sweet little games of "naughty nursing"... arising a collective wave of jealousy from the male audience.

WINNER: RESA via ACCEPTED SUBMISSION

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14