Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rematch! Okami Vs Resa (and Pinky???)

2 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Rematch! Okami Vs Resa (and Pinky???) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rematch! Okami Vs Resa (and Pinky???)

Post by wrestleryu Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:44 pm

"Unfh...you wish! I won't let y-oummmh... 0///0".  Okami's excuses of 'lucky strikes' exposed, Resa moved to take advantage of his tangled position as she pressed her curves onto his firm body and her soft lips onto his, silencing the silly wolfboy with a mind-boggling kiss.

As always, the feel of Resa's kiss was heavenly, craving Okami to just relax and enjoy while Resa amorously sucked the fighting spirit out of him.
But... this was his rematch and he could not let her seduce him into helplessness!

"Mnfff...notmmmm... this timmnggh...". Squirming around as they kissed, Okami had finally untangled himself from the ropes trying to sneak away... but Resa's arms had wrapped around his waist stopping his escape. Gasping in distress, Okami was picked up by smooth yet incredibly strong arms as he tried his best to break free.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Rematch! Okami Vs Resa (and Pinky???) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rematch! Okami Vs Resa (and Pinky???)

Post by USLMAN Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:38 am

“Oh no.” Resa would say, their lips separating as she started to put pressure into her bearhug. “You’re not going anywhere wolfie! I want to give you a big hug for the warm welcome you had given me in our first match.”

Keeping the firm hold, Resa’s chest would rub seductively in his lower waist, giving his boyhood a small rub as she kept it up. Anyone watching could more than clearly understand what she was doing, and it was expected to happen sooner or later.

“Uh oh, wolfie.” Pinky would giggle as she watched the two wrestle, Resa being sure his boyhood got some feels of her breasts. “It looks like you’re now caught between a rock and a hard place. Or I guess you could say “caught between a rock and a soft place” huh?”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:29 am

Groaning and squirming more urgently whenever Resa flexed her arms to press the air out of him, Okami tried his best to keep his focus on fighting back and pry apart her constricting hug, or at least make it lose.

But each time he tried to seriously put his mind on finding a way to break free, Resa's large breasts absorbed his straight thinking away, drowning it in shameful pleasure as they soft roundness rubbed his lower waist and occasionally bumped his crotch.
Like that, Okami was caught into a pleasure and pain torture(or caught between a rock and a soft place as Pinky said), cunningly dismantling his ability to fight back.

"V-Very funny..." *bounce* "I unfff....guess you may say that... 0///0" *bounce bounce* "but I won't get caught for nnn... long... fuuu" *bounce bounce bounce*, the flustered handsome replied to Patty's teasing jokes, but he could not really back up his defiant words. While Resa started to playfully bounce him up and down in her sensuous version of a tight bearhug, Okami was furtherly humiliated by Nurse Pinky obesrving the scene so closely and carefully, giggling softly at his helplessness.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:10 pm

“Well, you’re right about not being in this for long wolfie.” Resa said, putting a little extra empahasis in getting her breasts to rub his groin while keeping him in her grasp. “But it certainly won’t be because you can get away from me.

After teasing him for a suitable amount of time, Resa would change around to slam him hard against the canvas in a spinebuster. With her still down on him, her breasts would be pressing down hard against his boyhood, trapping it and letting him feel them through his shorts. “You’ll only get out of a hold because I allow it.”

“It looks like wolfie might be in trouble.” Pinky would giggle, watching as Resa would start to rub her breasts against his covered crotch. It obviously wouldn’t feel as good as without the obstruction, but the friction would more than send a pleasant sensation.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:24 pm

Okami had no chance for any retort about how Resa was being overconfident and how he would get her back, because a spinebuster interrupted their conversation, loudly slamming him back first into the canvas.

"Uuunnnghh !!! @_@". With the considerable whiplash suffered by his head, it was no surprise for anyone in the arena that Okami defiance had be temporarily tamed, lessened into some dizzy-flustered mumbling and squirming as Resa's melons rubbed and rolled around his boyhood through the fabric of their wrestling attires, having his head swoon with the pleasant sensation.

"Uummnn..... d-don't.... fuuu...", the silver haired boy groaned, trying to sit up which felt like a hell of an effort to his sore back and unfocused mind.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:08 pm

“Don’t what, wolfie?” Resa asked, increasing the movement of her chest over his crotch. “Because unless you can stop me yourself, I’m going to keep this up until I see fit. So unless you want to dirty your shorts so soon in the match, I’d be more focused on getting up.”

Of course though, she wasn’t planning on letting him get up. And in order to be sure he’d remained locked in, she’d hike his right leg over her shoulder. This way, she had full access to his covered boyhood and even partially his balls, giving his jewels the faint touch of her softness.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:40 am

She was right: Okami was moaning in distress and pleasure at the wonderful feeling of Resa's barely covered breasts, a visible tent growing under the thin fabric of his shorts already. As usual, the busty vixen showed no hint of straining, beaming at him with a confident smile and looking damnedly good as her pose emphasized the plump roundness of her bosom, making it hard for Okami's will to snap back into reality and fight it...and making him hard period.
All the while, the voluptuous ref-girl loomed over him treating him to her nurse-clad beauty and her teasing cooings, certainly not helping his concentration.

"Aaahnnn....f-feels...too good... Uuhh... @///@". Having one leg knowingly locked over her shoulder, Resa had made sure that any tug and wriggle from Okami's muscles would reverberate into a suggestive bounce of her breasts around his crotch, turning the wolfboy's efforts against himself as he let out more of the embarrassed moans that made Resa's day.

But even though Okami was craved to relax and enjoy the sweet pleasures of Resa's boobs, he couldn't afford to give in without a fight.
Forcing his swooning mind to fight back, he thought that the leg draped over Resa's shoulder could be his chance to escape after all: "W-won't...ahnhh.. <3 surrender...hhrummffh!". Panting and gathering his strength (and the remaining willpower too), the silver haired boy turned to one side while pushing with his leg into the same direction, aiming at tumbling off the girl sidewards, and hopefully setting himself free. Needless to say, his effort would just add more suggestive rubbing to his predicament in case of failure, bringing him closer to a shameful climax.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:45 pm

As Okami would begin to try and push Resa off, the girl would noticeable begin to lose her grip on him. But before he could completely buck the seductive wrestler off of him, something unexpected had happened.

“Oh no!” With a sudden drop, Pinky had “accidentally” tripped and fell on Okami’s free half. Her body completely trapped his potential struggles, and at the same time her breasts were pushing against Resa’s, sandwhiching his covered dick between the two heavenly soft pairs. “Ohhhhh... I’m sorry.” She apologized, although it was obvious to most people watching her that it was her full intention.

“Not to worry Pinky.” Resa giggled, luckily having regained her hold over Okami with the interference. “I’m sure wolfie is more than happy to be caught like this.” With the comment made, she would push his crotch hard into Pinky’s breasts, using her own to rub him while he was trapped in heavenly softness.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:52 pm

Oooofff...! W-what the...??? Uuuhhhm... <3 0///0".
As Okami's escape plan failed miserably, thank to Patty's "accidental" body press, the silver haired boy got to know for sure that, under her scandalously short nurse skirt, the ref-girl wa wearing similar panties t her bikini top.
And he knew it because a similar pink heart placed over Nurse Pinky's crotch wass now brushing his nose!

"F-Fuahhnnnn.... 0///0". 'Freezing heat' was how his state could be described, as he was like incapacitated to fight by the overwhelming prison of two sexy vixens pinning him down, not to mention the extra stimulation received when Resa knowingly hefted her ample bosom forward, thus trapping Okami's boyhood into a beautiful love-sandwich with Pinky's equally large boobs.

Okami's faint moan bathed the naughty nurse's panties as the tent in his now very stretchy pants was squished and rolled in the middle of such an amazing double set of womanly melons. Squirming in aroused discomfort, the wolfboy tried to get his mind back on track and resume his struggle, but it was clear to everybody that he was not going anywhere, his cute embarrassed movements underneath their curvy bodies just adding to Resa and Pinky's fun.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:10 pm

“Zig my, wolfie’s really hard.” Pinky would comment, feeling his girth pushed against her breasts by Resa’s own chest. It was clear that the feeling of the two’s bosoms were driving Okami beyond atousal, but there was still a final push to go.

“Yes, He is Patty.” Resa would giggle. “And I’m not sure he’ll be able to focus while he is. We need to fix that for him, so please help me with getting him off.” Knowing Okami’s resistance, Resa knew it’d be impossible for him to hold for long, and she wanted that first climax quick.

“Well... if it’s for wolfie then.” Pinky would giggle back, now pressing her chest back against Resa’s. Going in alternating motions, the two beauties would work Okami’s cock over with vigor. While at the same time, Pinky would use her legs to pull Okami’s face further into her crotch, letting him get a good sniff of her fragrance.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next