by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 12:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 8:11 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Love Shines! Forever Heart! (for luffy)

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Love Shines! Forever Heart! (for luffy) - Page 5 Empty Re: Love Shines! Forever Heart! (for luffy)

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:12 pm

Yasha was quick, taking in breaths to recover while she reached up and grabbed Judy's legs. She would try and press her butt down on the muscley thighs to hold them in place, all while grabbing her ankles to secure the pin.

"1!" The ref counted.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Love Shines! Forever Heart! (for luffy) - Page 5 Empty Re: Love Shines! Forever Heart! (for luffy)

Post by luffy316 Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:30 pm

"Nnn." Judy murmured and wriggled a bit, muscles tensing but not able to quickly muster up the strength she needed to break free, though her strong hands grabbed at the mat to try and get some leverage

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:25 pm

Yasha sat forward, holding ono the legs and attempting to put more leverage onto Judy as she hoped she could get the three count. Even if she 'won' this little wrestling match, she knew the bout was no where near finished.

She held her breath as the ref counted again "2!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:39 pm

Judy mustered up her strength to counter, but the awkward angle let the 3 count hit the mat and she let herself fall. "Ugh... you hit hard for such a pretty little girl," Judy smiled at her wearily. "So... wait, do I lose now? Or just put on a little show?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:13 pm

Yasha sighed in relief when the three count hit. She stood up and offered a hand to Judy to help her up. "Thanks!" She said cheerfully. "but you're really strong as well. It took all the Love I had!" She then grinned. "The match will continue.' She declared. But first." She waved her hands to the audience. "Give them a spectacular display of your love! Let them see you in all of your beauity!" She said urging Judy to do a strip tease.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:49 am

Judy laughed as she stood up. "Wow, ALL of it? Cuz that's alot between the two of us." She winked and stood upright, stretching out in preperation. Her muscles tightened like steel for a moment before she relaxed, smiling playfully and locking eyes with Yasha. The staff took the cue to start up a bass-heavy rhythm.

She leaned back against the ropes by her arms, wiggling her hips as she used one arm to strip her self of her leggings. She was left with nothing but her upper leotard and her skirt, licking her lips eagerly as she danced rhythmically a bit, wiggling her hips to give flashes of her toned legs and higher. She raised her arms up behind her head, puffing out her chest and flexing her biceps to tighten her already unforgiving spandex. She rolled her shoulders slowly, then picked up pace more and more. Finally, she flex her arms and chest intensely, a loud ripping coming from them as they tore down her arms and chest.

She ran a finger along the opening, grinning and using it to slowly and noisily slice an opening, stripping herself almost like a peeled potato. She flexed her and there, popping loose even more. She'd stride up to Yasha with eyes still met, leaning in close enough that her half-bared breasts pressed against her. She rubbed her hard body's soft breasts against her, up and down, slowly, grinding as the movement pulled the fabric from her body. Her hard nipples stuck through the frabric at last, rubbing over her like pencil erasers as the fabric gave way. When most of it was gone anyway, she folded her arm over her chest, giving a fake "oh my" look of surprise and turning away. She gave a naughty wag of her finger, but leaned back to grind her ass into Yasha's lap. The skirt lifted out of her way easily enough, and she used her strong hand to reach back and brace herself on her when she went lower. Otherwise, they picked the last of the torn costume off her chest, lifting her arm from her chest at last in a double bicep flex with a wink over her shoulder.
"Not bad, huh, sugar?" she purred hungrily, leaning over to bare her rump to her openly before the unhooked it and tossed it to Yasha, hand on her hip as she stood confidently nude before her.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:30 am

Yasha watched Carefully as judy began, admiring the girl's form. She was really quite beautiful, having a muscular appeal that many women could never achieve. She cheered Judy on, encouraging the crowd by pumping her fists and clapping. She found that it was making her very wet, especially thewhen Judy pressed against her.even as Yasha, she couldn't help but blush. She even found herself panting softly after it was finsihed.

"I-Incredible!" She called out and stood up proudly. She took Judy's hand and raised it up as though she was the victor and waved the crowd to cheer, which they obliged loudly. She turned and wiinked at Judy. "It's all for them my lovely!" She whispered. "And this is the best show they could have. She then stepped away and sized the body builder up. "But there's more to go, that's for sure. I still must make you overflow with love! So that it seeps from you and you have given yourself to the Demon who feeds upn Love and Joy!" She then posed and grabbed the zipper in front of her costume and pulled it down just enough to reveal even more of her cleavage. "As thanks for that wonderful show. It's just a taste but since I scored the pin, all you get is a tease! Are you ready for round Two!?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:57 pm

Judy enjoyed the celebration, and really liked the fact she was pleasing the crowd and they approved so loudly. She wound up looking hungrily over the bared skin.

"I don't do just tastes," she purred. "I'll catch you too and get my full meal out of you," she promised and went in to try and grab Yasha, hoping to hug her before turning her around into a reverse bearhug.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:15 am

Yasha was caught by Judy while she was still posing and pulled into the muscley girl. She groaned a buit as she was hugged but before she could be reversed, she tried to grab onto Judy's firm butt and give it a hard squeeze to maintain her position.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:13 pm

"Mnnn," Judy said in a kind of not-wholly disappointed moan, still grinning at the masked fighter and squeezing her tight against her. "I'd tear those clothes off myself if I wasn't so sure you'd take them off for me," she said intimately close, hot breath going over Yasha's neck as she tried to nuzzle her lips against it and suck hotly.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next