Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

I... Can't Believe This... (Sayumi vs Cicilia, Hentai Knockout Match)

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

I... Can't Believe This... (Sayumi vs Cicilia, Hentai Knockout Match) - Page 6 Empty Re: I... Can't Believe This... (Sayumi vs Cicilia, Hentai Knockout Match)

Post by Yori Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:18 pm

She peered up at Cicilia in a questioning moment as the hand rested on the back of her head. The subtle hint clicking a bit slowly. She continued to suckle at the woman's bosom, at the height of the suction

She peered up from what she was doing as the hand rest on her head, giving Cicilia a questioning look until she caught on. Her eyes drifted back to the woman's body, redoubling her efforts here with Cicilia's expressed seal of approval. She purred softly as Cicilia's fingers combed through her hair while continuing to suckle at her bosom. Captured within her warm sensual lips pulled tight by suction, tongue danced over the sensitive stiff nipple leaving no angle unexplored. She hand cupped the other, palm gently kneading its surface as her thumb moved in circles over the nub's twin. She moaned into the woman's breast, holding nothing back anymore making her longing known.

Her other hand, unable to really reach out and take hold of something to pleasure at first ran itself down along the side of the boxer, finding her exposed thigh to luft it up beside them. Her palm washing over the woman's skin, feeling for any and all contact she could with the luscious curves she had to offer. Sayumi lifted a leg up to bring it back down between Cicilia's legs, knee bumping up gently to the seam of her bottoms. She pressed in closer, raising and lowering her knee as she teased Cicilia's unseen sex with attention.

Back to top Go down

I... Can't Believe This... (Sayumi vs Cicilia, Hentai Knockout Match) - Page 6 Empty Re: I... Can't Believe This... (Sayumi vs Cicilia, Hentai Knockout Match)

Post by Cicilia Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:04 pm

If Cicilia could blush any deeper, she would have, most of her willpower devoted to keep from moaning LOUDLY in ecstasy... Between Sayumi's lips and tongue working on her breast with the attention of a surgeon, her hand fondling her other breast and her other hand running down her leg, Cicilia was really feeling it now... the intense heat between her legs... The lavender cutie's moans into her breasts made the boxer shiver... She could feel the longing in her tone, the demand for the German as she suckled on her teat... and that struck a positive cord in her... She felt the same... She really did... She wasn't just humoring her for the match, was she...?

Cicilia smiled the widest she ever had, wincing in surprise as she felt the wrestler's knee between her legs, pressing into it as a warning of what was to come... Yes... Yes... It had to come to that... there was no way she was going to let this end before it came to that... But first...

The German softly nudged Sayumi as she had a little while before, letting her know that it was HER turn to be on top again. She wasn't going to be submissive until the end... That's NOT how she was going to go down...

If Sayumi let her, the boxer would roll back on top, lowering herself so that their breasts were pressed together once again, her light blue eyes meeting Cicilia's deep sanguine ones as the boxer closed the distance once more, pausing with their lips half-an-inch apart. Cicilia grinned devilishly before lowering herself down so that her lips pressed against Sayumi's once again, a soft, tender, intimate kiss while her hands drifted to her bottom, gently tugging at their restraints. Of course, she left her own bottom completely open to be stripped as well, all going according to plan...

She wanted her to strip her... She was no longer satisfied with just their tops going at it... It needed to be all of them... it had too... If Sayumi noticed and did as she was clearly asking, Cicilia would too, though her stripping of her would take a bit more time...

Cicilia would pull away from their kiss with a light *pop*, smiling before going lower, kissing down her throat... her breast-bone... those beautiful breasts of hers... all the way in a straight line down to her stomach, placing the most tender of kisses right beneath her ribs... She was ready for the climax... The question was... Was Sayumi...?
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:55 pm

Sayumi's lips made a soft audible pop as they finally let Cicilia free from their grasp. She could feel the boxer nudging her, trying to coax her over again. She wasn't ready just yet. She nuzzled her way between the woman's breast placing a few slow kisses along the stiff center where her ribs met. She didn't want to leave this place, didn't want to surrender her ability to do whatever came to her... but part of her did. Part of her longed for the slugger to take control, to use her. She couldn't explain it. Unlike other times she had been in matches such as these, it was a cold shameful surrender into temptation. Here it was a willing walk down a well lit path. She had gotten over her thirst to win, but the competition was still there for her. The playful back and force of them trying to best each other, it aroused her further. She welcomed it.

She tumbled with Cicilia, finding herself on her back once again, pressed firmly, restrictively to the mat under Cicilia's weight. Her back arched and fell in slight increments allowing for their breast to sway against one another. She found herself lost again, swimming in Cicilia's kiss, each one seemed more draining then the last, drawing out her inhibitions and will to resist anything Cilicia wanted. She could feel the boxer working at her bottoms, a distant voice in her mind cursing herself for making it so difficult for her... while another chastised her for allowing it to happen. Her own hands Clutched Cicilia close, fingers working their way down her body until they had reached  the other woman's bottoms as well.

Like a woman possessed, she weakly wiggled and tugged, trying to tug them down best she could manage which was not well. Far too distracted by everything else she likely needed help to get them past the boxer's hips.

She writhed as Cicilia moved down her body, a mix of moans and giggles as each kiss satisfied her dark desires or tickled her. She could feel her traveling down her body, mind awash with everything she wanted from her, everything she was hoping for Cicilia to give her. Her legs parted slightly more subconsciously, her mind actively working to betray her stakes in the match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:30 pm

Cicilia snickered as she sensed Sayumi struggling with her bottom as much as her top, noticing that perhaps they both needed some help here. She scooted back up so that they were face-to-face oncea gain, taking her hands from around the wrestler's bottom and, instead put them elsewhere... She supposed she could be generous and be the first one completely naked... For her Sayumi, she'd do anything. One hand gently rested on the girl's cheek, Cicilia smiling into those beautiful blue eyes knowingly as her other hand assisted her in stripping the boxer of her shorts... The naked boxer kicked off her shorts to the far end of the ring as she leaned in once more, placing a soft peck on Sayumi's nose, her gaze so warm and full of desire...

Now it was her turn... She pressed her lips to Sayumi's once again, not letting her have a moment to herself as her hand crept down to her bottom once more, getting to work on dismantling all those elaborate defenses... Did she really need so many...? How much protection did she need...?

These questions would be lost to arousal not long after they were asked as she tuned back into their kiss, loving it FAR too much to think logically about anything... With Sayumi's help, if she decided too, Cicilia would've worked through those locks and straps in a matter of moments, pushing them down her legs enough for the woman to do the rest and kick them off... For now, she had other plans to attend to... The Slugger would gently take her hands in hers, intertwining their fingers as she lightly pressed into her fully, not giving up their kiss for the life of her...

Cicilia seemed more than happy to press her naked form against Sayumi's and just kiss Sayumi forever... but soon that creeping desire for more would emerge once again... The Question was... Who would act first...?
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:52 pm

Unlike Cicilia, she didn't assist with her own disrobing. She instead occupied her hands by pouring her fingers through Cicilia hair messily. The fumbles and struggles for Cicilia to remove her pants, the small tugs were all part of the excitement for her. She thrilled as her pressed her lips back to Cilicia, making it as hard as possible for the woman to work while pressing their bodies together. Nothing ever easy was worth having, that was the saying, wasn't it? Eventually her wardrobe defenses would fall without protest, her hips swaying, thighs rubbing and eventually she'd have worked them down her legs to kick them off.

As Sayumi felt the boxer's hands on hers, she pivoted her wrists to press them palm to palm, fingers intertwined. She pushed back slightly, feigning the idea she was resisting, though there was no force or intent behind it past her own enjoyment of the woman over her asserting herself. Her back arched, hips rolling as she bumped up against Cicilia's body, doing all but verbally asking for her. Her moans were long and sultry, even while muffled by their kiss. Bodies pressed so tight, her natural warmth and now glistening sweat slicked skin gliding up against Cicilia's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:23 pm

Cicilia sighed happily as Sayumi ran her her hands through her hair, just messing it all up playfully as she tried to tug her bottom free... Even now while they were kissing, pressed together and desperate for eachother, the lavender cutie still found the time to be playful... She was finding that this was one of the things she so loved about her... One of the things that actively turned her on...

Sayumi's moans matched Cicilia's as they kissed and pressed against one another so tightly, their skin dotted with sweat from their shared body heat... The Boxer was in heaven... No, BEYOND that... She was at the foot of a god and the best was yet to come... Cicilia broke her kiss to breath, each exhale heavy, each one hot with lust... She stared down at the naked form of the woman she'd met only a few days ago, taking in her slick, beautiful body, her expression of desire... the fact they were laying together like this now... They had come so far...

...And it was time.

As much as she loved having Sayumi's hand in hers, the slugger would need one for what she had planned. Gently tugging but one away, she rose a little from the girl she loved, never breaking eye-contact as her hand slipped lower, her finger brushing along her skin until they reached her sex... She paused a moment, just feeling the outside before going all in...

Her fingers attempted to enter Sayumi gently at first, Cicilia growing more and more aroused with ever passing second...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:16 am

The kiss may have been broken but she wouldn't be allowed to go far. Sayumi drew Cicilia's head back down to her with freed hands, resting their foreheads together as she giggled up at the other woman. Her thumbs gently stroked her cheeks. "Look at you... all red." She was hardly any better at this point. She booped their noses together lightly, staring up into her eyes. She craned her neck planting a small kiss on the boxer's lips before nipping at her bottom lip, giving it a playful tug.

A small shiver ran down her spine as she could feel Cicilia's touch going lower... lower... Her bit her lip softly, thighs grinding together in anticipation. Still she gasped as the woman's fingers slipped inside her. A broken uneven breath as she took in the simple sensation. Her arms came up and around Cicilia pulling the two of them closer together, close enough she could wrap her lips around the woman's neck again, sink her kisses into her between panting breathes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:08 am

"You're not much better..." Cicilia noted as Sayumi drew her back in, pressing their foreheads together. "You're all red too..." Those beautiful aqua eyes of hers kept drawing her in like... hypnotizing... Intoxicating... The boxer couldn't help but giggle softly as the lavender cutie gently bumped the tip of their noses before leaning up and kissing her once again...

"Mmm..."
Cicilia hummed lovingly into the kiss, truly the best part of this... The boxer kissed back just as much but when Sayumi pulled away, she found she had taken her lip between her teeth, tugging on it softly. Cicilia just felt her heart-rate spike, unable to resist lowering herself down again and kissing that beautiful, sexy woman that toyed with her so, paying her back for that one little kiss she'd given her...

The Slugger smirked as she saw the lavender cutie's reaction to her entry, only compelling her to take it one step further. Cicilia poked her fingers deeper and deeper, eager for what came after, grinning like never at those soft, unbearably hot features of Sayumi...

"Uuuuh..." She moaned loudly as the wrestler wrapped her arms around her once again, pulling her down a little more and began kissing her neck... The sensation of her lips upon her soft skin again made her freeze if only for a second before fully relaxing and giving herself over to Sayumi almost completely... Her eyes nearly drew completely completely closed, her breath heavy and uneven...

Why hadn't they done this before....?
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:42 am

Sayumi clung tighter and closer as the woman slipped further inside her, gasping heated breathes into her neck. Cicilia had made the mistake of stopping, letting herself get distracted. While she didn't really care about the fate of the match, there was still a spot of fun to be had in the competition aspect of it, for her at least. She was aware of it still and saw an opening in the other woman. She squirmed, trying to slip out from inside her, but it was no real use.

She nibbled and licked and Cicilia's tender neck, nuzzling against her collar. She peppered the woman playfully with kisses."Mmm hmm hmm... The things I can do to you." She whispered seductively. Her hips rose and fell as she pushed herself up against the fingers inside her. Cooing softly all the while into Cicilia's ear. She gently began to try and coax the woman to surrender her position to reverse them again. There was no telling what she would do if allowed to get out from under the boxer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:18 am

Cicilia shivered as Sayumi continued to shower her with kisses, each one taking a little bit of her will to dominate with them... It was still there, mind you but the compulsion to let the other woman have a turn at pleasuring her was almost too much to resist...

"Oh...?" The boxer whispered back, a small tone of excitement in her voice. She loved a challenge and the lavender beauty was indeed challenging her with this statement. All the things she could do to her... huh...? That sounds like fun... Cicilia would plant one more deep and loving kiss upon her lips, holding her there right up until she ran out of breath and a little beyond, pulling away right before her mind got (more) fuzzy.

It was then she'd allow the wrestler back on top, hopefully in such a way that she could still keep her hand inside her, venturing ever deeper inside... Cicilia grinned up at her beautiful Sayumi, her one free hand wrapping around her neck as she stared at her in anticipation, wondering what exactly what "those things" would be...

"Show me..." The boxer whispered.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next