Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

I... Can't Believe This... (Sayumi vs Cicilia, Hentai Knockout Match)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

I... Can't Believe This... (Sayumi vs Cicilia, Hentai Knockout Match) - Page 4 Empty Re: I... Can't Believe This... (Sayumi vs Cicilia, Hentai Knockout Match)

Post by Yori Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:36 pm

Ordinarily Sayumi was a good sport. Another day she would have waited for Cicilia to be ready, under different circumstances she would have taken the distracted boxer's inaction to recover herself. Today and now, she was already charging. The moment Cicilia had made no aggressive moves when Sayumi had shown she was ready again had become an open invitation to get her hits in now while she could.

Now would have been the perfect time to level the slugger with one of her signature drop kicks, she was flat footed and unready to take something like that as she was now. She didn't take the smart path, the assured go to. She wanted to hit Cicilia, really hit her, to see if she could drive home a little sense to the woman. She knew she could never have a punch like Cicilia, to let her know how that backhand combo had felt, but she could make due otherwise.

As she rapidly closed in on Cicilia, she took heavier steps to cover the last remaining distance it leaping bounds. In Cicilia's face now her body twisted as she let her arm fly, attempting to catch Cicilia in the side of the head, as hard as she could it a forearm strike.

Sayuri wasn't the strongest striker. She knew this.

Cicilia in contrast was in a sport comprised of only punches and was more than likely able  to take her hits just as graciously as she gave them. It was that reason alone she hadn't stopped with the first strike. She carried herself with the momentum spinning a full 360°, whipping herself around. She leaned to the side, her legs parting as her feet pivoted to send a roundhouse kick zooming at Cicilia while the opportunity presented itself, letting out a shout as she threw anything into it.

Back to top Go down

I... Can't Believe This... (Sayumi vs Cicilia, Hentai Knockout Match) - Page 4 Empty Re: I... Can't Believe This... (Sayumi vs Cicilia, Hentai Knockout Match)

Post by Cicilia Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:12 pm

Cicilia blinked, catching Sayumi's movement as she charged ahead like a train fit for her fists but the boxer still hadn't fully tuned into reality after how close she'd come to really hurting the wrestler... Like... permanently. Still, she raised her guard, specifically her arms to defend herself, doing her best to prepare for the oncoming blows. The best for a distracted boxer worried about hurting someone though was merely a fraction of their full potential and that was shown when Sayumi's forearm easily bypassed Cicilia's guard, slashing her temple like a broadsword.

She stumbled back a step, her mind numbing as 100% of the force reached her head and stunning her for the first time in this fight. She could still see and hear clearly, but it was like her processing power was somewhat stunted by that blow that seemingly came out of nowhere.

"Wha..." She muttered before an even stronger blow struck her right in the cheek... Sayumi's boot planted right where she intended, moving beyond stunning to actually rocking Cicilia's head a bit. She stumbled back, falling hard on her butt, using her arms to catch herself so she didn't fall on her back. It didn't matter how strong or tough you were. If you could take a full roundhouse to the head and not topple over, you weren't human. She could swear a couple stars fell from the evening sky and danced before her eyes as her mind desperately tried to compensate. Nothing was spinning... yet... but they were tilted indeed... Her durability came through once again, but hits like that she could only take so much of...

She had to get up!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:41 pm

Her forearm screamed as it made contact, bone on bone, her body was just unhappy with her life choices at Cicilia was likely feeling as she reeled back. As she snapped around into her kick, she felt it strike two, following through completely as the boxer was, thankfully, knocked aside. She planted her feet, wobbling. She wasn't accustomed to using kicks like that, it was always a bit of a risk when she did. Even with this knowledge she was stunned she hadn't floored the German slugger completely. She didn't have time to be shocked at her inability to get this woman down. She didn't have time to be in awe of Cicilia's tenacity. Now was the time to strike.

She wasted no time, running herself away from Cicilia. Wide jumping strides as she hurdled herself to the far end of the ring. She threw her body to the ropes, twisting to set her back flat, coming to a momentary halt as the tension in the ropes reached its peak. She sprung off them as she pumped her arms, breathing heavily as she ran Cicilia down as if she had been a deer in headlights. She leapt airborne, earlier this time than other, her target was lower, she needed to cover the ground with the leap rather than get herself at Cicilia's height in this case. Her body snapped straight, arms throw to the side to maintain her balance as her heels faced forward.

She was sending one of her signature stinger dropkicks at the the boxer now, unlike the last time she was going for the head and now the body, a smaller, harder target, but the raven haired beauty was hardly in a good defensive position to make herself anything less then a bullseyes. Cicilia had tasted just one of these before, the distance between them and the momentum then had been significantly less than it was now. One thing was certain, if Sayumi hit her with this, it was going to hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:52 pm

And hurt it did.

Cicilia body slammed back with the impact of Sayumi's dropkick, striking the canvas MUCH harder than the last one she inflicted. The boxer's body cried out in anguish, her head now literally spinning, a great majority of her strength and energy left depleted after those high impact blows. Three solid hits that would floor just about anyone had finally left the Juggernaut in a compromising position to say the least.

"Uhhhhghnnn..." She groaned, lying sprawled out on the canvas, unable to raise herself just yet... Her head heavy...

This was no-doubt Karma for the hit she'd inflicted on Sayumi, now tasting the canvas just as she had... well... maybe taking it a little better. She let out a growl of frustration, flipping over on her stomach slowly, pressing her palms against the floor as she made a desperate effort to get to her feet. She wasn't anyone sprawled out like this... She had no strength... no power! She had to get up or this fight was going to get much worse for her! She couldn't just let herself lose!

Despite those hits, the boxer managed to raise chest a tad off the ground, breathing heavily as she did so... She had to salvage this... Get her energy and momentum back...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:12 pm

She felt Cicilia snap back from the kick, heard her hit the mat hard. The thundering thud reverberating on the canvas. She had landed on her back, still far too woozy to attempt to flip to her feet as she normally would, she managed stagger to her feet, shaking out the gathering cobwebs. She trudged towards Cililia, her coming was very audible. The boxer was still going, having rolled onto her stomach. By the time she had reached Cilicia, she was trying to rise, albeit unlikely as she was. Dipping down, she grabbed for the boxer's ankles to slowly start dragging her towards the middle of the ring. She wasn't sure if they had rope breaks in hentai matches... she never really tried to submit someone here before, but out of habit she wanted her away from being able to have an official break her free.

If she had managed to pull Cilia to the middle of the ring, she'd step over her, a leg on either side and lower herself down to sit on the small of Cilicia's back in almost like a frog-like squat. From there, she would try to tuck each of the woman's arms back over the top of her knees yo hold them back, before finally trying to lock her hands together under her chin and pull her back. She'd stretch her as far as she could manage as she aimed delivered a camel clutch.
Referance:

Her emotions had finally bubbled over, now simmering once more. She wasn't out to hurt Cicilia, but knew from experience few things took the fight out of someone more than being stretched, bent, or pulled unnaturally for a bit. There was still a match to win, and while this put her no closer to getting Cicilia aroused... that she knew of anyhow... it searched to weaken her up for the fight to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:31 pm

"Ugh..." Cicilia grumbled as Sayumi began dragging her back to the center of the ring, tugging at her grip with her legs but to no avail. She hadn't gotten all her strength back just yet and thus, couldn't very well pull free from the wrestler's hands. So much for a hentai this ended up being... Sayumi and Cicilia seemed to have been beating the lights out of eachother more than actually filling the winning objective. It appeared they were both too eager in making sure the other wouldn't struggle that they completely forgot what they had to do to win.

Sayumi stepped and squatted over the boxer, taking her arms and draping them over her legs in such a way that made them exceedingly difficult to pull free. The next thing she knew, Cicilia was in a camel-clutch from the 4th circle of hell, straining her back and neck to the point that it actually made the boxer scream in pain.

"AHHHHH!" She roared, the agony adding to her anger but it wasn't even like it mattered. She attempted to pull her arms free but the way Sayumi squatted, she'd have to bend her shoulders at an impossible angle to regain control. The most she could do was resist with her spine and core, pulling back down against her arms as much as she could, adding the pain of exertion on top of that... Hopefully she managed to at least resist... At most (by some miracle), break free.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:13 pm

Once she had the clutch locked in, there was very little for either woman to do except to wait. She could feel Cicilia trying to fight her, to meet force with force. It certainly slowed the slow painful grind she was making the Boxer endure, but also drew her closer towards the ultimate end goal of tiring herself out. There didn't seem like much the boxer, untrained to really handle such holds, could do after she had established her superior positioning. That would have been true in a normal match anyway, but here? There were ways to weaken Sayumi's hold without clashing head to head.

She had to try really hard to keep from reigning herself in when she heard Cicilia scream, reminding herself this pain was not only passing but a necessity for what was to come. She still wasn't enthusiastic about it though. She tightened herself up, trying to hold Cicilia steady in a state between the extremes of her stretched back and the relief of a natural state of rest. She leaned her head in as close as she could manage to finally say something between them.

"Apologize."

She sounded like she really meant it. Like it was going to have to be very convincing. For now Cicilia had a moments respite to say her piece.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:35 pm

"A-a-apologize...!?" Cicilia hissed through her teeth, coping with the agonizing bend Sayumi was inflicting "For punching you....? For knocking you out...? .... I'm sorry I hit you too hard.... But I'm not letting you win this...!"

Despite her declaration, the Boxer was really in no position to follow up. She was trapped with no way that she knew of to escape and her spine felt like it was slowly FOLDING IN HALF! Her fingers dug into her rival's legs, her body tensing up as she tried to writhe her way out of the wrestler's grip...

"G-get off me!" She growled, her muscles tensing ever more as if that would make a difference. Slowly, ever so slowly, Cicilia continued to be pulled back, changing her screams of protest to a softer, more strained and restrictive noise. She groaned, her body slowly weakening as the hold kept the Juggernaut in place, keeping her from using any of her strengths and eventually... she stopped struggling all together, almost as if she just gave up. She needed freedom... MOVEMENT!

Sayumi would let her go eventually... right? She had too... The boxer just had to wait her out...

GOD DAMN IT WAS MUCH EASIER SAID THAN DONE!!!  Especially because she stopped struggling, Cicilia's spine suffered under MORE strain, causing her to gasp and howl in protest, though her voice was growing ever weaker... She... she could take it.... she wasn't going to give up because of this!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:57 pm

Sayumi kept the hold applied letting Cicilia fight herself out. That was the purpose. She couldn't submit the girl, not yet as per rules, so trying she hadn't been trying to REALLY hurt her. The best thing Cicilia could have done in this case was to just let it happen. If she couldn't break free, the struggling had only made it worse for her. It was only after she assumed Cicilia had given in and either just submitted herself to the punishment or tired herself out did she actually release the hold. She dropped forward onto her knees to let Cicilia's arms slide free and body finally be able to hit the mat. What was there to do next?

She looked down at Cicilia on the mat as she straddled her from behind, taking a moment to fix her own top as she considered her options. The top. That would be a good start. She pressed her palms to Cicilia's back, slowly, smoothly gliding her fingers up and under Cicilia's top from behind. Sayumi slipped her hands around to rest along the boxer's side as she worked to wiggle the artitcle of clothing free, perhaps even being able to slip it off her completely if she was unable to provide any real resistance in her current state.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:18 am

Cicilia gasped as Sayumi finally let her drop, the Boxer hitting the canvas once more, breathing hard against it's face... Ugh... it was over... it was...

Cicilia's eyes shot wide as she felt Sayumi's tender hands run down her back, her finger slipping under the bottom of her top. What was she... she... The German felt her top begin to slip from her chest and up over her head, the air of the arena washing over her exposed chest now as she was completely stripped bear, too shocked to do ANYTHING about it. Sayumi had ripped off her shirt...

"AH!" She protested, her face completely blasted with blush! The boxer had gotten the first hit in when she kissed the lavender cutie so desperately before but now she had gotten in the first decisive blow! Well... Sayumi wasn't going to take her without a fight!

Cicilia smiled despite the utter embarrassing act of being stripped in front of a crowd, knowing that her crush wouldn't be too far behind. She had let the boxer go and that would be her undoing! Specifically, the undoing of HER top.

With a heavy grunt, Cicilia would buck up, using all her strength to try THROW Sayumi off her back and send her crashing into the mat herself a ways ahead. If this worked, the German would waste no time scrambling on top of her, her own fingers slipping under Sayumi's top-straps and would attempt to undo them, practically paying back the treatment she had received.

AND SHOULD ALL THIS go according to plan, The boxer would attempt to grab Sayumi by her sides and flip her over on her back beneath her so that their chests were pressed against eachother tightly, Cicilia's lips mere inches from hers. They would be on equal footing now should all this come to pass. Now the real match could begin.

"I'm not sorry for this."
She whispered before attempting to lock lips with Sayumi again, a gentle, tender, but very meaningful kiss.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next