by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

I... Can't Believe This... (Sayumi vs Cicilia, Hentai Knockout Match)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

I... Can't Believe This... (Sayumi vs Cicilia, Hentai Knockout Match) Empty I... Can't Believe This... (Sayumi vs Cicilia, Hentai Knockout Match)

Post by Cicilia Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:26 am

Match Type: Hentai Knockout
Victory Condition: Force an orgasm until the other is unable to continue during a 10 second count.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

I... Can't Believe This... (Sayumi vs Cicilia, Hentai Knockout Match) Empty Re: I... Can't Believe This... (Sayumi vs Cicilia, Hentai Knockout Match)

Post by Cicilia Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:39 am

Wrestling Outfit:
Spoiler:

Theme Music lol

God... the things Cicilia would do for money... The Boxer would be the first to step out into the light, sporting her regular though somewhat sexy attire, finding it extremely hard to let anger into her mind. All she could keep thinking about was how to win... How to win... She had to seduce someone to the point of orgasms while not doing it herself... Geez, what kind of people watched this...? What kind of people paid so much MONEY for these matches...? Just thinking about the crowd made her nauseous. The best she could hope for was that her unknown opponent kept her busy enough to forget they were there. What was she even saying right now....?

The Juggernaut made her way down the ramp and into the ring, waving at the crowd to acknowledge their presence... It was the only one they were getting, the sick people that paid her bills...

Cicilia crossed her arms over her chest and waited for her opponent to come down and meet her in the ring. On the outside, she was her normal boxing self, her expression hard, her eyes distrustful and almost accusatory but on the inside, she was practically shaking. SHE'S NEVER DONE ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE! WHAT WAS SHE SUPPOSED TO DO!?

fuckmylifefuckmylifefuckmylifefuckmylife... She kept thinking to herself as the AGONIZING seconds passed...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

I... Can't Believe This... (Sayumi vs Cicilia, Hentai Knockout Match) Empty Re: I... Can't Believe This... (Sayumi vs Cicilia, Hentai Knockout Match)

Post by Yori Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:57 am

"You're up Sayu!"

Ring gear:

"Right! Going!" Sayumi had set the last of her gear gear frills into her locker, closing shut. Another one of these matches... She suppose she should be flattered that she was seemingly so popular when it came to this kind of match. She had learned to mostly shut out the people, the jeers, the potential embarrassment. In the heat of things, all that seemed to melt away... She caught herself in the mirror, a faint blush on her face. "Stop it." She gave herself a small pat on the cheeks to refocus. She had to seem together. Any sign of weakness got you jumped hard in a hentai match and god was it hard to fight back from a losing battle in one of these.

Rushing down to the gorilla position, she had made it with time to spare. She readied herself, tightening up her top and bottoms to make sure nothing was easily grabbed or snagged. As her music hit she burst through the curtains with a cheer, throwing her arms up as the crowd roared!

Upside Down:

She skipped down the ramp, flashing smiles and peace signs to the audience as she sang along with the music. "You gotta up-side-down~!" She'd stop every so often, pointing out someone with a sign devoted to her and head over to sing with them before moving on. As she reached the ring, she reached out for the ropes to stop dead.

"...Cicilia?"

She looked as if she had been hit square in the gut staring through the ropes at the woman waiting for her. Surely this was a mistake. She glanced back over her shoulder, the crowds roar seemed deafening, her music to loud all of a sudden. She slowly lifted herself into the ring, most of the bounce in her step has faded. This... was not how she wanted Cicilia to find out she did this sort of thing in the AFW.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:25 am

As the music of her opponent shot forth from the other end of the arena, Cicila found herself enjoying the tune... It calmed her nerves a little if that, reminding her of a certain someone.

"Heh... If I were insane, I'd think that this song belonged to..."

Cicilia's hard expression dropped to one of absolute shock as her opponent revealed herself, just eating up the crowd that supported her. She seemed to notice her too right before she slipped into the ring and there, the two of them stared at eachother, completely shocked the other stood before them in this match of ALL matches.

"...Sayumi...?" The Boxer croaked, finding it EXTREMELY difficult to maintain eye-contact with her given what they were now supposed to do. Her rival slipped into the ring and Cicilia fought every erg to shrink away. She felt her joints nearly lock up, her insides quake, her mind telling her to get out of here NOW while she had the chance so she didn't do anything the two of them would regret...

But Cicilia didn't move. She just stared... unable to believe it... She didn't take Sayumi for the kind of girl to do something like this... She was too sweet... too gentle... She always saw her as the kind to fight in regular matches but here... it was inconceivable.......

Until now.

All the pep Sayumi had in her step had disappeared as she confronted Cicilia and she wasn't surprised... The boxer didn't want to be here right now either... She had to say something... She had to explain herself. Maybe... maybe if she could explain why she was in this kind of match, the lavender beauty wouldn't judge her... maybe....

"You're kinda popular..." Cicilia joked, chuckling weakly, hardly even a laugh at all. DAMN IT! DID SHE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER HERSELF!? The German's eyes ran over her clothing and she blushed, unable to help herself.

"Nice outfit..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:37 am

It had been hard to fluster her in the past. It normally came from an embarrassing misstep for a heartfelt complement but it was always faint and fleeting. It had come with, well, this sort of match in particular. It was dangerous to show you hand but here, in front of Cicilia, under these circumstances, this was the reddest the boxer had ever seen her. "Y-yeah... I uh... yeah." She glanced down at herself, she wanted to mention something about her it was cuter with the bright frills, but it didn't seem appropriate. "Thanks..." The ring official was speaking, issuing the rules of the match for those in attendance.

She closed her eyes breathing deeply, trying to focus and compose herself. This was happening. There wasn't a way around it... Why was it different now. Shouldn't it be easier? Someone you know, respect, like? No, not really. It just made things feel too real. What if she overstepped and Cicilia hated her for it... how could she NOT overstep. That's what this match type was all about. She swallowed hard, steeling herself to what was to come. As she opened her eyes, most of the color in her features had faded. Clasping her hands before her, she bowed politely to Cicilia. "Good luck." Was all she offered, trying her best to be reserved as she would against anyone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:57 am

Cicilia nodded as Sayumi accepted her hopeless compliments, not knowing what else she could say... She could apologize but somehow... somehow she didn't think that'd be enough for what they were about to do. The Wrestler's movements were shaky now, openly showing her hesitation to begin this match... this... sex-show. Why did it have to be like this....? What was god trying to tell her by setting this cursed hentai match up...?

She didn't break eye-contact with Sayumi as the official began to speak the rules out for the crowd, trying to find some strength within herself to draw. It could've been worse, right...? It could've been a complete stranger...? Oh who was she kidding...? This was SO much worse because now she had something to lose more than her self respect.

She could lose Sayumi...

Cicilia blinked in surprise as the lavender beauty bowed in respect, her expression becoming much more neutral as she grounded herself first. She wished the German good luck like that meant anything in this match, throwing her off. Was that all there was to say...? Just... good luck...? She wanted to say something profound, something that'd justify this match but she couldn't find the words... Nothing she'd say could possibly tell how she felt... She couldn't help but wonder if Sayumi felt the same.

Screw this... The boxer sighed, letting her embarrassment fuel one of her darkest angers: Self-Loathing. It was the most addictive and hardest to shake after a match but she needed it so bad... Anything to keep her from falling to pieces on the floor before the match even started... She felt the hot anger and frustration burn through her mind, blocking out everything but her opponent because that's all she was now...

Or at least that's what she wanted.

Still in the forefront that ghost of awareness haunted just behind her eyes, whispering that is was Sayumi... she was doing this with Sayumi... This was her friend... her... crush...?

"Yeah... you too." She spoke, a great deal more control in her tone... FINALLY. Now... where do they go from here...? Cicilia tried to focus with measurable success, blocking out what was to come until it was time for it.

Please still talk to me after...

The official finished his instructions. It wouldn't be long now....
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:09 am

As the bell rang she wasn't sure what to do. Ordinarily she'd just charge in and improvise. Thinking rationally... she had experience with both this and wrestling. There wasn't a change Cicilia could best her here, right? But if she went all in, what then? Would there be anything left of their friendship when had finished with one another here? Resolute, she walked to the center of the ring, sinking down to the stance Cicilia was all to familiar with. Lowered profile, staggered stance, arms raised defensively. She tilted her head observing Cicilia for a good long while.

Her body loosened slightly as she stood slightly taller, beckoning Cicilia over, holding her arms at the ready for them to lock up, as she showed her at the beach. This time it was for real though. This time, the first move could turn the tables. Unfortunately for them both, their relationship might be on that table when it flips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:36 am

When the bell rang, Cicilia hesitated, not wanting to make the first move. She didn't want to be the one to damage their relationship... She didn't want to screw up... But to her surprise and relief, Sayumi didn't do anything like that either... She simply lowered herself into a staggered stance like she'd taught her on the beach, beckoning her to join. The German let out a nervous breath, lowering into a mirror of her stance and inching forward to meet her.

Cicilia would lock up forcefully, this being her first real move in this bout. She grabbed Sayumi's arm somewhat tightly, her other hand on her shoulder and began using her strength in an effort to shove her back... The destination was likely something her opponent could predict, given their first match but Cicilia wasn't taking her there to beat the lights out of her... That wasn't the name of the game anymore...

She attempted to overpower the lavender cutie, attempting to take her to the turnbuckle where the real match would begin. Cicilia didn't see it beginning or ending anywhere else to be honest... not if they were going to be serious about this... She stared into Cicilia's light blue gaze with her sharp sanguine one, a competitive spark within. The German held Sayumi in too high regard to just let her win... She was going to encounter some heavy resistance. Even with their friendship on the line, it would be worse if she didn't try... Who would respect her in this sport if she didn't, let alone Sayumi?

If Cicilia took Sayumi to the turnbuckle, she'd throw the girl into the corner with a quick shove, hoping to knock some of the fight out of her. If she could just overpower her... maybe this didn't have to go on longer than it had too...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:49 am

Sayumi was well aware in a bout of pure strength she was outmatched by Cicilia. Had the lock up been only about power, perhaps she would have been more worried. As they met eyes, huddled across from one another, it was clear she wasn't going to let this one go either. She shoved back, still locked up with Cicilia, who, despite not making Sayumi backpedal, was able to literally slide the girl back along the mat towards the corner. She knew that was where she didn't want to be. Even if Cicilia didn't unload a barrage of punches at her, the corner was a death trap with no way out, not in a match where rope breaks meant nothing.

She strained and struggled, any attempts to try and nickle and dime some strength from the German slugger did nothing but work against her. It was time for something more drastic.

She had taught Cicilia the proper way to tie up with someone. Gone through the simple method behind gaining control. They hadn't however talked about the other key aspect of the tie up, which was footing. Cicilia could and would bully her all day if she let her.. but she wasn't going to let her. She gave up ground willingly now, backing up with Cicilia, not letting the other woman have a tensed lock on her. Suddenly she stepped in on Cicilia, sliding her leg between the boxer's, then sweeping it back, trying to take one of her legs out from under her. If she managed to knock Cicilia onto her back, she'd quickly try and secure a place atop her, mounting the woman to convert it into something else if she wasn't stopped. It was risky with someone as strong as Cicilia, if she saw it coming and pushed her back when she was trying to sweep her, she might be bowled over instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:09 pm

Cicilia met some resistance at first but it was nothing she couldn't handle. In fact, it was easy. Sayumi was being pushed back a little at a time, her boots scraping against the mat as she refused to step back. That's how determined she was, huh...? Well raw determination wasn't going to have her win this match! Apparently raw strength wasn't going to either because Sayumi pulled her opponent into a trap. Thinking she had this struggle won, Cicilia pushed harder back, ready to push her into the turnbuckle... before suddenly her leg was swept out in front of her, sending her falling falling hard on her back.

"Uffh!" She groaned, the ache of her spine hitting the canvas keeping her leveled more than distracting her from the fight. Her durability was saving her again, keeping her from being too rattled by moves such as these. Sayumi quickly mounted her but Cicilia wasn't going to let her entrap one of her limbs or muffle her like before. If her strength was drained like that then her chances of winning would be crippled at best. She needed some kind of momentum and she needed it fast... Then her eyes fell on Sayumi's top... It was the only plan she had... May Sayumi forgive her...

The boxer's hands shot up only a moment after the lavender beauty climbed on top, attempting to grab her top-straps and jerk her down to her level and also throw her off a tad. Bracing herself, the German raised her head, her lips meeting Sayumi's in a kiss or that was the plan anyway... Hopefully this would stun her just long enough for Cicilia to turn this match around in her favor once again... hopefully...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next