Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

I... Can't Believe This... (Sayumi vs Cicilia, Hentai Knockout Match)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

I... Can't Believe This... (Sayumi vs Cicilia, Hentai Knockout Match) - Page 2 Empty Re: I... Can't Believe This... (Sayumi vs Cicilia, Hentai Knockout Match)

Post by Yori Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:16 pm

She could feel Cicilia falling, charging forward as the woman hit the mat with a satisfying thud. She had to move quick, establishing herself on top of Cicilia she straddled her waste. She needed to work down the boxer's arms first and foremost. From there she co- She gasp as Cicilia grabbed hold of the straps of her top, her hands shooting out to grasp the other girls clenched fists, teeth grit.

As she was yanked forward, so hard it almost threw her completely off balance she was draw down, lips planting squarely on Cicilia's. Wide eyed and blinking she was held their she was in fact stunned, blushing fiercely in a moment of vulnerability.

Back to top Go down

I... Can't Believe This... (Sayumi vs Cicilia, Hentai Knockout Match) - Page 2 Empty Re: I... Can't Believe This... (Sayumi vs Cicilia, Hentai Knockout Match)

Post by Cicilia Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:36 pm

Cicilia's eyes were wide in shock too despite planning this, her own blush flooding across her face... Her lips felt so good on hers... so sweet... She didn't expect them to feel this soft... She...

She couldn't get distracted. Not while Sayumi was vulnerable. With their lips locked, the lavender cutie seemed to have lost focus. It was time for her to turn the tables. Pushing a little harder upwards, the German deepened the kiss a tad, changing her hand positions from Sayumi's straps to her shoulders, gripping them softly but firmly. With a tug, Cicilia attempted to swap their positions, rolling on top of her. Cicilia would sigh into their kiss lightly if Sayumi hadn't broken it yet.

Her cheeks BURNED with an inferno of blush, still not believing on some level that she actually kissed her... Well... it was time to fully capitalize now wasn't it since she was on top... Thing was though, she didn't want it to be over just yet... She new she had to get Sayumi into the turnbuckle, push her into a place she couldn't recover from but...

It just felt so good...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:56 pm

Sayumi's eyelids flutters closed as Cicilia pressed her lips against her stronger, a soft. "Mmm..." Slipping from her. She breathed though her nose, lips quivering slightly as she found herself drawn deeper down as if under a spell. Her hands rose up slightly as if they were about to do something... try something... but they just hung in the air ineffective as Cicilia found it easy to shift her hands, easier still to gently ease the girl over onto her back. She was vaguely aware something had happened, but set gently to the mat, she didn't stir.

Snap out of it...

Her arms lay draped along the canvas, knees pointed upward as Cicilia lay between them along her body. Her lips were warm and inviting, face aglow with a rosy red sheen. A few strands of stray lavender locks of hair lay misplaced over her face between them.. The soles of her boots slowly moved up and down along the ring as she lay there beneath the boxer. She was supposed to be the veteran, wasn't she? She had always been so level headed. In the past, even flirty to gain the upper hand on the beach. She had never been afraid to use her body.

What happened?

She's on top of you. DO SOMETHING.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:06 pm

"Mmmmmm...." Cicilia hummed into their kiss, encountering no real resistance when she rolled on top. Unlike some who kissed and fondled just for the sake of winning, the boxer's kiss had meaning. It was a lot more personal and intimate than the boundaries of the match would suggest. This wasn't just some match for their viewing pleasure. It was a statement.

Cicilia's eyes drooped closed as well, getting far more into their kiss than she probably should've for her own sake. She took one hand from her shoulder and rested her palm on her cheek, gently running her fingers along it. This was something she didn't want to end... but even they ran out of air too and breathing through one's nose only worked so much... Cicilia pulled away slowly, their lips disconnecting with a soft pop, her eyes opening once more to stare into Sayumi's. Hers was a gentle gaze, soft one, but also eager. There was a part of her that desired to take this further after having acquired a taste... And it was coming out somewhat in this fight...

Cicilia leaned in again, this time aiming to give Sayumi a soft peck on her lips before leaning in further and kissing her neck sensually, perhaps even running her tongue lightly along her smooth skin.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:44 pm

Her chin inclined slightly, no longer just a willing victim, she had become an active participant. Sayumi's arms had found some power in them yet, those power possessed to fight against her best interests. Gentle fingers curling over over Cicilia's hips to hold the woman who enthralled her.

"Mmm~"

As the raven haired beauty brushed her cheek, the intimacy of the moment caused her to blush again, entangling her with yet another fold. She moaned softly in the heat of the moment, shameless and pure. She could have stayed like this for eternity, but air... As their lips parted, she lifted her head slightly, lips following after Cicilia before finding her missing. Her head lulled back to the mat, taking a long heated breath as her eyes slowly opened. Lidded and heavy, she looked in a stupor.

Her efforts were rewarded with another soft peck, and pale comparison to its former. The brief nature of the contact served to waken her as her eyes opened slightly more and she started to understand her surrounds. She was still hazy, unready to make a move as she could only watch Cicilia face slip from view. A jolt ran down her spine, shaking her to her core as the boxer kissed her delicate neck, even had gone so far as to run her tongue over her as well. "Uuhnn..."

It was as if an alarm had been triggered. Their kiss had been a crippling unforeseen act of closeness she had been unprepared for which swept her feet out from under her without warning. Cilicia has roused her in more ways than one as her body slowly moved to play catch up with the panicked cry to arm of her mind. She struggled and squirmed, her hands which had held the woman closer now turned over, palms pressing against Cicilia in a desperate act to help separate them. "Get.... get off." There was weakness in that voice, though by her struggled it was apparent that her strength was returning to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:22 pm

Cicilia was so into her kissing and licking of Sayumi it was only when she actively started struggling did she notice a change, if slowly, groggily. She withdrew from the lavender cutie's neck, having to put in some extra effort just to remain on top... Sayumi, who's hands were once holding her against her began pushing her thighs back, demanding she get off of her... The Boxer smiled a competitive smile, knowing that she wasn't going to just get up on her say so. Her strength was returning, yes, but even at her full strength Cicilia pushed through her... What was she going to do to make her move...?

Cicilia wasn't able to just... push through both of Sayumi's arms with her hips though, the girl apparently making it impossible for her to nestle up against her and kiss her again, but what she could do was fondle her... With both her arms occupied with her hips, Sayumi left her chest open for attack. Cicilia reached out with a palm, attempting to cup the lavender wrestler's boob in her palm, giving it a soft squeeze if she could get it in her grip...

Then, if possible, she'd use her other to tug the still-recovering Sayumi's hand from her waist, attempting to pin it by her head so that she could nestle down on top of her again... That kiss... it was something magical and they both felt it... The German wanted to feel it again and she was sure Sayumi did too... she just didn't want to lose.

"Let me kiss you again... and maybe I'll consider it..." Cicilia whispered softly, everything disappearing but her sweet Sayumi... There was no crowd, no ring... not even a Wrestling official! It was just the two of them and she wasn't afraid to relax a little more.

"You know you want to..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:40 pm

Sayumi let out a groaning laugh to cover her feeble struggle of the situation as it was exacerbated. Cilcia's hands were able to both find their mark, the first was rewarded with open riegn over her plentiful bosom, the small squeezed had even cause her to jump a bit. She tried to struggled her arm free, tried to pull away, but her arm had been pinned. She was losing ground again, she couldn't hold Cicilia off her with just one arm, not for long. She managed with what she had, snaking her arm between them, using her elbow and forearm to try and hold up the boxer's weight like a car jack to buy her some more time to recover and clear her head. She would have to endure the groping for now.

She hadn't ever heard Cicilia speak in that tone. For the briefest of moments she considered the offer. Sickly sweet, the promise of the kiss alone had temped her, but she knew full well it wasn't worth the risk. Their last kiss had seen to her possible downfall, her entire predicament. No, she had to get Cicilia off her and take the fight back onto their feet where she could out maneuver the boxer. Tussling on the canvas was a losing battle. She couldn't even muster her own flirtation back, struggling to hard and visibly flustered. She had been put fully on the defensive.

The soles of her boots slapped firm to the mat as she tried to push up, bucking to try and shake Cicilia off of her by any means necessary. She needed to get out from this position before she lost herself again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:59 pm

Sayumi wedged her free hand between Cicilia and herself, keeping the boxer from closing the distance once more. She struggled against the wrestler's arm but it was nothing like pushing against something with her own arms or legs... The lavender cutie actually was managing to stave her off if only temporarily... It was only a matter of time before she gave out and she was hers again... Cicilia was stronger, she was tougher and she could last longer. Sayumi may have been faster and more experienced but if she couldn't penetrated her defenses, the girl's speed meant nothing right?

Wrong.

It took a tactical mind to outmaneuver the juggernaut and Sayumi certainly possessed one. Planting her feet firmly on the mat, the wrestler bucked Cicilia up and over, causing the umbra-haired woman to stumble forward with a yelp, losing her balance and her position over her crush. she completely lost her grip on her opponent's arm and chest as she staggered away... right into the turnbuckle she intended for Sayumi.

Cicilia fell almost head-first into the lower-end of the buckle letting out a soft groan... Her head throbbed, but wasn't spinning just yet... She was still in control... she wasn't out yet... This wasn't over...

The German attempted to rise into the turnbuckle, leaning on the ropes somewhat for support as she got her bearings...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:36 pm

Sayumi was in no state to capitalize on what she had just done. The most important thing for her now was to regroup and start fresh. She lay sprawled out on the canvas, catching her breath and refocusing her thoughts. Cicilia was going to be a bigger problem then she thought. How had she done it? Her body twisted as she rolled herself a distance away, unsure of Cicilia's state. Her hand found one of the ropes, dragging herself to her feet, huffing before she finally turned back to see Cicilia. It seemed she two was rising... Was his her chance?

She leaned back into the ropes, bobbing against them, once, twice, the third time she sprang forward, sluggish jog giving way to a run as she built momentum like a freight train. Right before she reached Cicilia she jumped, twisting herself in the air to slam her rear into Cicilia's mid section/back depending on if she had moved in the corner. "Haaaah!" If she managed to collide with the hip attack, and knock Cicilia into the corner, she would grab the ropes from her backwards state to arrest her from falling while capturing Cicilia against the turnbuckles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:54 pm

Cicilia wasn't able to get her bearings fast enough it seemed as Sayumi came running at her faster than she could defend herself... The German managed to get fully to her feet, inching into the corner only to be met with a strong butt to her gut, slamming a good bit of air out of her lungs and crashing her against the turnbuckle savagely.

"Ugggfff..." Cicilia gasped... But Sayumi made one fatal mistake: She didn't let her fall... Now she was gonna pay for it. The German would attempt to snake her arms underneath her rival's own arms that held the ropes, wrapping around her chest and clutching a boob in each hand. She would hold on tight, assuming it worked, lowering her own chin down on her shoulder, kissing all up and down her neck and breast-bone, softly... intimately... almost like she was kissing her a few moments ago. She fondled her delicately but intently.. before one of her hands began to drop lower, tracing her lower belly lightly with her fingers.

She'd sigh warmly into Sayumi's neck, attempting to push herself from that restrictive position in the corner, instead, whipping around and shoving the lavender beauty there instead! Cicilia's might wasn't at it's highest thanks to that strike from the turnbuckle and Sayumi's hip-attack, but she didn't lose a great amount either. She was still the juggernaut and could take hits like no-one else!

Assuming she was able to push Sayumi into the turnbuckle, The German would smirk and lean in again, quickly as to give her rival no time to recover. The boxer took her cheeks in her hands and leaned in once more, kissing her deeply... tongue and all... Now she'd make HER fall...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next