Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 3:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 10:21 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:39 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 11:45 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

I... Can't Believe This... (Sayumi vs Cicilia, Hentai Knockout Match)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

I... Can't Believe This... (Sayumi vs Cicilia, Hentai Knockout Match) - Page 3 Empty Re: I... Can't Believe This... (Sayumi vs Cicilia, Hentai Knockout Match)

Post by Yori Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:18 pm

Sayuri came crashing into Cicilia as intended, feeling her body meet the turnbuckles with the groan of the metalwork springs inside. She grabbed hold of the ropes, finding her footing as she leaned away, preparing to strike again. "Eee!" Cicilia had already managed to get her arms around her, her strong handles paying her supple clothed breasts intimate attentions. Had that been all, she would have proceeded with her assault, but Cilica was unrelenting. She could feel each sensual touch of the woman's lips, feel her hot breath against the nape of her neck. Subconsciously she found her head tilting slightly, allowing Cicilia to have greater access to her exposed neck as she stood their, her body wavering. She bit down on her lower lip, the raven haired beauty's fingers gliding over her smooth navel... to where... The thought alone caused her to gasp out in a hot breath of ragged anticipation, she was slipping again.

As Cicilia made her move to reverse their situations, she had tried too soon. Sayumi's arms still outstretched to grip the ropes kept her solidly upright. The attempt to breach her zone of denial was met with new found mental footing for her as she knew Cicilia was trying to exploit her again. Her mind raced and cursed, had Cilicia been slightly more patient, Sayumi would have once again found herself at the German's mercy. She felt a burning inside her, choking back a heavy sigh as her breast was massaged. She leaned her body forward then shot it back, attempting to hip check the woman behind her with her backside.

"I..." If the first one was successful, she'd repeat the move. "...don't..." Over "...think..." and over "SO!" Each blow freed her from Cicilia's hold over her mind and body should they land, certainly not as powerful as one of Cicilia's punches, but taking the air from the boxers lungs would prove to be more valuable in the long run.

Back to top Go down

I... Can't Believe This... (Sayumi vs Cicilia, Hentai Knockout Match) - Page 3 Empty Re: I... Can't Believe This... (Sayumi vs Cicilia, Hentai Knockout Match)

Post by Cicilia Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:36 pm

"Urgh... UGH...!" Cicilia gasped in pain as Sayumi made her pay for trying to bust out early and turn this around. She had gotten too eager too fast... She didn't pay attention enough and now she was getting what she deserved, a good wake up call. Each check knocked out a little more of Cicilia's air, leaving her gasping for it by the third one. She was tough enough to keep standing after all that but even repeated hits like those took their toll...

Each hit pried Sayumi from Cicilia's grasp, but also put a tad more distance between them and by the third, there was enough room for her to wedge in her boot. The german did just that, putting her boot between herself and Sayumi as she retracted her butt once more, suddenly pushing forth with her leg in an effort to pry her away... Obviously her strategy of staying in close wasn't working for the moment... She needed time to regroup... time to think. Her momentum was shattered, her greatest strength lost for the moment and she was left breathing heavily in the turnbuckle...

This was not good.

If her kick worked, the Boxer would take a step forward, putting some space between her and the corner, just trying to get some air back in her lungs.

"You're not doing so good." Cicilia noted, recalling how she had her way with her near the beginning of the match. "And I'll have you again... Unless you stop me."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:56 pm

Sayuri slammed into Cicilia not once, but twice, each blow had been more forceful then the last. On the third however she met stiff resistance in the form of a boot. As she was thrown from the corner, her grip on the ropes snapped causing them to vibrate from the fore. She stumbled, nearly falling from the sheer force Cicilia had managed to impose upon the shove. Briefly she was pedaling on all fores before she managed upright herself, turning to face Cicilia with narrowed eyes. She clenched her jaw, fixing her top with a loud "Hmph!"

She didn't need comments from the peanut gallery, she knew she had messed up bad. She was also now very aware, be it from actual skill, or a buried attraction, the German boxer posed a serious threat to her. It would come down to trying to tire the other woman out, she knew that. The problem was, her most effective form of wearing her down was to get in close. It was a risk, not only with Cicilia's strength, but the fact even in a submission there were openings that could be exploited on her in these matches. If she couldn't control the other woman's arms or head, she would be facing serious problems. "I'm fine. I just thought I should let you get some offense in, to make it fair." She shot back, a fabrication through and through. It was likely too late to pretend she hadn't been shaken, but she wouldn't admit it to Cicilia, especially not when she was acting so smug about it.

She drew a deep breath in and out, lowering herself to her readied stance. She had no intention to afford Cicilia a chance to lock up this time, despite inviting her to try with an inclined nod of her chin, an issued challenge. If Cicilia came to her, unprepared to actually initiate a lock up, she hop in, kicking her foot up to try and boot the boxer in the gut with a toe kick. Her intention was to set the girl up for a followup move if she was doubled over from the kick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:27 pm

"Is that right?" Cicilia questioned, raising her arms in the typical orthodox right handed boxing stance. Alright. She asked for it. Those blows hurt and her remarks compelled the boxer to test them. She was just trying to make it even huh...? Well lets see if she could get even after this!

"Let's go then!"

Cicilia had figured that someone as experienced as Sayumi would know the value of constant damage to one area so she figured her next attack, if she was going to throw one, would go to her belly. She just spent energy throwing her butt into it after all and it proved an effective strategy... Just what kind of attack would she use...? She caught the gesture Sayumi made, with her chin, beckoning the German for a lockup but that wasn't on her agenda... The Lavender wrestler had informed her earlier that just boxing wasn't illegal here so... lets have a recreation of their first match!

Cicilia rushed forward, her arms, head and elbows tucked for oncoming blows, ready to deliver her own. Should Sayumi attempt that toe-kick with her approach, the boxer would lean to the side slightly, the foot going wide and actually being deflected and shoved far to the side by Cicilia's arm closest to her leg, attempting to throw her off balance. The boxer would transition her tilt into a quick spin, extending her arm about half way to deliver an ugly backhand-fist into Sayumi's cheek. Should this hit or be met by some kind of guard, the Boxer would quickly retract her arm if able and swing her other arm around in an ugly hook to her other cheek, intending to send her to the mat... vulnerable again by one of her signatures: The Backhand Punch!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:47 pm

Why had she said that.... why had she goaded Cicilia like that. Her confident facade slipped away seeing the boxer slide into her fighting stance. She had faced it before. She LOST to it before. This wasn't good. Was it too late to clarify? Say she was joking? She winced as Cicilia charged her, frantically backpedaling as the woman hurdled towards her. Maybe she could still salvage this. After all, she had just had Cicilia literally on the ropes moments earlier. She found her footing, waiting for the raven haired slugger to get close enough and thrust her foot out, hoping to stop her dead in her tracks.

It was no good, she had been prepared, her outstretched leg batted aside as Cicilia shuffled in on her for what would surely be a devastating move. She brought her foot down from the kick, her legs were spread wide, too wide. She couldn't move fast enough to ground herself properly to withstand an onslaught of Cicilia decided to rain down punches on her. She knew something was coming, the 'what' would make all the difference. Her forearms came up defensively, tucked together to form a solid barrier as Cicilia spun. The bruisers backhand met her arms, guard holding until the boxer followed through, throwing her arms wide, legs wobbling as she struggled to maintain her balance from her poor foot placement. She was open, wide open. The second punch struck her, in that instant she could swear she died. Her vision went blurred and ears rang, Sayumi's entire body spun a revolution until she was stumbling away from Cicilia like a drunkard out after closing time. Three steps later she fell forward, face down on the mat with a weighted thud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:09 pm

Oh boy... that's not good. Or maybe it was... It was hard to tell. Cicilia's attack went according to plan generally, blocking Sayumi's attempted kick to her gut and crippling her ability to escape. Her backhand met a stiff guard, but it wasn't nearly enough to not be shattered, throwing her arms wide for her head to receive a crippling punch. The poor lavender spun a full rotation and a half-spin, stumbling away from the boxer a good few steps before collapsing to the mat... not moving.

Were this some kind of normal match, the official would've began his 10-count and Cicilia would've been proud of herself. But this was no normal match and her opponent wasn't any normal girl... It was the girl she loved... and she was laying face-down on the floor at her hands...

Even at her own risk, Cicilia quickly rushed to Sayumi's side, taking her into her arms without hesitation.

"Sayumi...?" She whispered, the boxer's face contorted with worry. She didn't care about losing at this point. She just wanted to know she was okay... She HAD to be okay... "Sayumi...? Are you there...? Please tell me you're awake..." With the way she fell, Cicilia wouldn't have been surprised if she scored a TKO with that hook... God she hoped she was okay...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:34 pm

She had never been hit so hard by any one thing in her entire life. She could feel the world around her bend as she took a staggered step forward. She couldn't see past the ropes, everything was blank beyond that. The roar of the crowd was muffled, distant. She took a step. She felt heavy. Someone had tilted the whole room on her. With her final step she fell, dropping first to her knees, teetering on the end before slapping face down into the mat. Her cheek was pressed firmly to the floor as she peered out across the ring through lidded eyes.

There was no doubt had this been a normal match, left alone Sayumi would have stayed down for quite awhile. The canvas afforded her more comfort then the place she had been moments before.  Tonight however, she was afforded no such luxury. Barring serious injury, the show must go on. The official came over, crouching down beside her almost in with with Cicilia.

She groaned as she was brought into Cicilia's arms, head lulling back to stare up at the boxer... she was in big trouble, Cicilia seemed to have brought her blurry twin sister along to help finish the job... what a cheater. She squinted in the arena lighting, turning her head to look away with a wince. She brought a hand up slowly and just... pressed her palm to Cicilia's face to give her a small shove. "Ugh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:50 pm

Sayumi seemed to look up at Cicilia with... contempt...? Drowziness...? The expression was hard to read but whatever it was... it wasn't good. The boxer immediately backed off as the girl held out her hand to shove Cicilia away, letting Sayumi go into the judging hands of the official. What was supposed to be a hentai match went wildly out of control and now here they were... A boxer standing over the girl she loved with that girl practically concussed.

...What was it that Sayumi said to her...? Not to beat herself up over this stuff because there was enough people trying to beat them up...? Heh... It was so hard to follow her advice... And... that was it she guessed... All it took was one punch to knock Sayumi to the mat and shatter their relationship... She knew this was the truth... All that was left was to determine if the match went on longer...

Cicilia waited, her expression dripping with regret, watching the official as he ascessed Sayumi's condition... The condition she put her in...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:09 pm

The official knelt down beside Sayumi, a small pen light had been slipped from their pocket as they shined it down into her eyes. Sayumi muttered, turning away. "Are you alright to continue?"

"Yes." She pressed her eyes closed with a loud groan, slowly pulling herself up. Her arms and legs shook, but as her muscles tensed she steadied. She stood mostly upright, a slight lazy sway in her stance.

"Are you light headed, dizzy?" The official didn't aid her to her feet, but was buzzing on her heels.

"I'm good, honest, just a little shaken." She pressed her palms over her face, slipping her fingers though her hair before turning to part way face Cicilia.

The official seemed to understand, leaving the two back to the match as it was.

She took a careful step, wobbling. Then another, and another until she had returned to the center of the ring under her own power. Her arms hung down at her side as she looked across the ring at the other girl, there was an obvious disappointment in her eyes. It had happened again... hadn't it. Maybe Cicilia just didn't understand her own power. Maybe Sayumi had done something that made the blow worse... or maybe she needed to stop making excuses. She sighed heavily offering no words, just a shake of the head. As long as she could continue, she wouldn't back down. Part of her had wanted to, just stay laying on the mat and let them take her away.

She wiped her lips with the back of her hand before nodding, more to herself than to Cicilia as she silently slipped back into her grappler stance at the ready. Perhaps they needed to talk things out. Maybe. What better place to do that then locked inside a ring with one another. Her eyes narrowed as her jawline tightened. She looked more serious now then Cicilia had ever seen her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:09 am

Cicilia didn't know what to say as Sayumi actually managed to get to her feet if shakily, taking a few off-certain steps into the center of the ring before sinking into her grappler's stance. One thing was for certain though: Neither of them said a word to each-other. What was there to say? This wasn't the time or the place and besides... The boxer didn't have any excuses this time. "Losing Control" was starting to sound REALLY OLD...

The crowd seemed to go quiet as they watched their favorite wrestler get beaten completely flat, then get up for more. They seemed just as shocked as Cicilia was, considering the sound of her striking the poor girl was like a gun-going off. All she could think was:

Thank god I didn't use the Train-Wrecker Punch...

She didn't even want to know what state Sayumi would've been in if THAT hit her... If her Backhand could've done that and send her to the floor so easily... Then if her true signature hit her...

Cicilia blinked the thought out of her head before the image of Sayumi in a hospital bed fully formed in her mind. While the lavender cutie was ready to go, the boxer seemed to be struggling to gain some kind of clarity...

Suffice it to say, she was heavily distracted, leaving her open to just about any attack Sayumi decided to throw.

Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next