Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

I... Can't Believe This... (Sayumi vs Cicilia, Hentai Knockout Match)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

I... Can't Believe This... (Sayumi vs Cicilia, Hentai Knockout Match) - Page 5 Empty Re: I... Can't Believe This... (Sayumi vs Cicilia, Hentai Knockout Match)

Post by Yori Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:46 am

Sayumi had wiggled the top free, sliding it up along Cicilia's arms and head to pull it free from the woman's long dark hair. She held it high, giving it a bit of fanfare with a twirl before tossing it to the far side of the ring. She gave a cheer, the crowd followed suit! Everyone was having a good time. Well, maybe not Cicilia. Pleased with herself, she gently put her hands to Cicilia's shoulders, lightly rubbing them. Cicilia had different ideas however, stewing beneath her in embarrassment.

She hadn't been prepared as she was thrown forward off Cicilia, face hitting the canvas with a thud. he herd something behind her a moment too late as Cicilia threw herself on top of Sayumi, pressing her to the mat again. She could feel her fingers on her back and shoulders the girl was trying to pay the favor forward and undress her next. Sayumi's top was comprised of two laters, the leather collar and harness that was normally there for her frills to be attached served as a way to obstruct the knots and bindings of her actual cloth top. It was no easy task to remove her clothes, at least the top, she always planned it that way. She could feel Cicilia struggling as Sayumi tried to push herself up. The boxer had managed to work off the buckles and remove the leather piece. Throwing a wild arm back to smack at Cicilia, the German slugger was already on the move. The knots of her cloth top likely proved too tricky to handle while Sayumi was actively fighting back.

She was disorientated for a moment as Cicilia rolled her onto her back, dropping herself to press against her. Cicilia's exposed breasts pressed flat to hers as they locked eyes. For a brief moment she forgot what it was she was suppose to be doing here. As Cicilia spoke to her she blinked once before the woman locked lips with her. She let out a muted cry as their lips met, hands coming up to try to grab hold of the boxer and pull her off. She's fight the boxer as hard... as... she... her shoves became a bit less forceful. "Mmm..." Her eyelids drawing down over her once wide eyes. She seemed nearly pacified, for the moment, but just as before, the slightest thing might snap her out of her stupor.

Back to top Go down

I... Can't Believe This... (Sayumi vs Cicilia, Hentai Knockout Match) - Page 5 Empty Re: I... Can't Believe This... (Sayumi vs Cicilia, Hentai Knockout Match)

Post by Cicilia Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:05 am

"Mmmm..."

Both Cicilia and Sayumi hummed into their kiss, both pairs of eyes drooping shut in pleasure... The German felt her heart flutter as their lips met once again, those familiar butterflies dancing in her belly as she made out with the girl she so loved... The awareness that there was a group of people watching her now seemed so... distant now... almost nonexistent, a light of reality at the VERY FAR end of the tunnel... She wasn't going to just stop there though, cautiously introducing her tongue into their kiss to wrestle with Sayumi's. She didn't want to make her uncomfortable, but she wanted more... She NEEDED more... She wanted her so bad...

"Mmmmmm..."

Taking her hands from Sayumi's side, one snaked behind the beautiful lavender's neck, holding her head closer and making their kiss a bit deeper. Her other hand gently rested on her chest just just above her breasts, her warm palm gently running her fingers along her smooth skin, enthralled by the texture... Every so often, they'd passively bounce off the edges of her top and every time they'd shy away, just feeling her as much as possible without touching her clothes...

Cicilia pressed a little harder into Sayumi as if asking if she wanted to take this kiss to the next level. God knew she wanted it... She only hoped the Lavender beauty felt the same...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:18 am

Despite the eyes on them. Despite the match they were in. Despite the disagreements and fights they had with one another these last few days... None of it really seemed to matter in this moment. A heated wave just washed over her, warming her body to every touch, cheeks ablaze as she blushed fiercely. The more Cicilia pushed on, the weaker her protests became. Her eyes slowly shut, her fingers lightly curled to hang loosely on Cicilia's shoulders. She could feel Cicilia's tongue inside her mouth, taste the woman's hot breath. Cilicia's gentle touch made it hard for her to fight, it took her out of the competition, it made everything so intimate.

What was she doing? They were enemies right now. Then why did it feel so right? Why did she want this?

Her chest heaved against Cicilia's as she squirmed to the fingers tracing her collar, flirting dangerously close to what lay beneath her top. She couldn't find the will to fight it, not now. It all seemed to distant. Was this really her? Her thighs pressed together as her legs squirmed on the mat, somewhere lost between a struggle and idle movement as  what energy she had to use them seemed to rise and fall with each moment. The sound of Cicilia's moans were tantalizing, bordering on intoxicating.

Her chin inclined slightly as she pushed back, giving herself over to the kiss by returning it in kind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:48 am

Cicilia smiled into their kiss as she felt Sayumi's own lips match hers, giving her back every last bit of affection she offered. She felt her tongue meet her rivals, the two entangling in their own little dance that only made the boxer's arousal skyrocket... A risk that was WELL worth taking... She kissed and kissed her little wrestler beneath her, pulling away for just the tiniest moment to breath before going right back at it and kissing her again... This match...? It didn't exist... Cicilia had fallen into her own trap and she now knew that this match didn't matter. Only Sayumi mattered... Only EVER Sayumi...

However, as the beautiful lavender wrestler pressed herself against her, Cicilia found herself less and less comfortable with that top in the way, craving skin-to-skin contact as their kissing evolved and grew. Her desire lead her hand to blindly search for any knots, any buckles, anything that would serve to keep that interfering top in the way ON and undo them, all for the ultimate goal of feeling her chest upon hers again... All the while, Sayumi was kept busy up top, Cicilia picking up the pace of their kiss a bit. Her hand holding the wrestler's neck also ran her fingers through her soft, lavender hair, shifting it's position from her neck to the back of her head.

Each movement was a natural one and one of instinct. Not one thought of "winning" or "the match" entered her mind as she attempted to undo Sayumi's top again. It was clear it would take a while but that didn't matter... It was far more about Sayumi now than it was about her.

If this succeeded, The german would pull away for just another second before tossing away the wrestler's top, smiling down at her beautiful Sayumi as she cupped her face in her hands... She really was the cutest thing she's ever seen... the HOTTEST girl she's ever seen...

"You're so beautiful..." She whispered before leaning in again, taking her lips in hers... Their naked breasts would press against each-other hotly as they resumed their act, Cicilia without a care in the world.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:10 am

Some form of strength had be roused deep within her as her arms rose up, taking Cicilia in an impassioned embrace. Fingers combing longingly though the woman's long silken hair, the other found its home rested along the the gentle curvature of her back. Both explored the immediate area, hardly aware of what they were doing but basking in the sensation they felt against Cicilia's body. Part of her wanted freedom from beneath Cicilia, but she was unsure if that was the tiny voice trying to wake her from this kiss coma. She felt good in this vulnerable state, the woman's wight pressing down on her, the lack of control, it enticed her to give up and submit to this woman.

But wasn't that always the danger?

She was aware of the fumbling of her top but her sense had gone in the moment. She wanted to feel the boxer against her as well. Why fight? Her back arched slightly, the task was easier with room to work. Unopposed, with a bit of tenacity Cicilia would have undressed her top and tossed it aside. Her generous breasts felt almost pillowy and soft to the touch, all but the perky pink nipples which had long since firmed under the weight of the spell she had been placed under. As their lips parted, she panted up at Cicilia, trying to catch the breath that had been sucked from her, eyes cracked open ever so slightly to per up at the raven haired beauty. Her cheeks had already reached the peak of their blush, she couldn't find the words to respond. She didn't have to though, as Cicilia moved back in to steal her breath away again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:34 am

Cicilia let out a soft moan as she got what she desired, her generous breasts pressing up against Sayumi's, uninhibited by either of their tops... She kissed her so very deeply as a reward for her compliance, pushing into her aggressively. Her hand moved once more from her cheek to the lower parts this time, tracing her exposed side ALL the way down. While her kissing got more aggressive, more forceful, her touch remained as gentle as ever, a drastic contrast to the woman who could knock another out in a single punch. It was like she'd become a different woman, one that pined over this wrestler whom she hadn't even known for a week. Now she was kissing her... and she was kissing back, feeling her fingers run through her umber hair and her hand along her back... Her mere touch made the Boxer's skin tingle with electricity, her cheeks bloom with red...

She was in love... so desperately in love...

I love you... She thought as her hand rested on Sayumi's hip, rubbing it gently as she slowly began grinding herself against the beautiful Lavender Wrestler. Her womanhood rubbed up against hers as she kissed her even more, letting out gasps of aroused, hot breath every time she pulled away for air....

And Even with all this going on... She still craved for more...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:57 am

Sayuri wiggled slightly beneath the boxer as she felt the gentle grind, her thighs rubbing slowly against one another as if trying to hide the growing heat inside her. She took every caress, every kiss, every gentle bump with a gasp or soft purr as her hands roamed over Cicilia's foam with no real purpose other than to just feel this woman. With a parting kiss, she playfully turned her head, denying anotehr to the German woman so desperate for her now. Pulling the woman close, she used the hand behind her head to coax her to tilt it ever so slightly so she could slip in and place a kiss along the nape of Cicilia's neck... then another... Her lips leaving a faint wet residue behind, a marker of where she had been. Her hot breath rolling over each making the sensation greater.

She slowly began to push, very little force behind them, more of a suggestion to the woman atop her as she tried to coax them over to reverse their positions. Body urging against Cicilia's. Her kisses found their way up the woman's jawline to her ear where she whispered. "Let me..." before burying her lips once more into the woman's neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:31 am

Cicilia blinked confused that Sayumi would deny her another kiss. Wasn't she enjoying herself...? Wasn't... The boxer was pulled in close so that her chin rested on the Lavender's shoulder, her eyes widening and her body shaking as she kissed all up and down the German's neck. Each kiss was long, arousing beyond description and took a BIG bite out of any resistance she might've had. Cicilia gasped loudly as the second kiss pressed against her neck, the cool mark left behind making her almost beg for another kiss... It felt... so good... Her warm breath against her neck only HELPED in Sayumi's cause tensing and relaxing Cicilia with each breath, making her sigh shakily with lust written all over her features...

When Sayumi began to push her, The German seemed hesitant at first, quite comfortable on the high-ground but she eventually conceded. The lavender cutie rolled on top with no resistance whatsoever, the kisses beginning to migrate from just her neck... to her jaw... up to her ear.

"OoooOooh...." Cicilia moaned with each kiss, nodding lightly in approval with Sayumi's whispered request... Yes... OH yes she'd let her... What wouldn't she let her do now... The boxer's hands ran along her rival's back and sides before returning to her hips and staying there, tracing all around with her fingers...

Each breath she took was shaky, heavy, each one influenced by her kisses...

"I.... Sayumi.... I...." She tried to speak before that ability was lost on her... She couldn't say what she was thinking and that was a shame... She wanted to see how she'd react to hearing how much she loved her.....

After this. She'd tell her After this.

For now, She just writhed beneath her in ecstasy as Sayumi kissed her, savoring every moment her lips pressed against her skin....
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:46 am

The switch had been so easy, so fluid. She loomed over Cicilia, hungrily at her throat like a wild cat. Her hands slipped away after they had transitioned, rolling her palms over Cicilia's shoulders to trace her delicate fingertips down the length of her arms until they found her hands. Her fingers wiggled there way between the boxer's, clenching her tightly as she guided there arms up to be pin side by side over her head on the mat. Her trail of kisses, light lightning never seemed to find the same place twice, traveling along the woman's neck and collar. Occasionally she gave a small nip or lick between playful giggles. She moved one hand away, leaving the other to hold Cicilia's arms down, though if the other woman tried, it wouldn't be hard to break herself free. There was no real force behind holding her down, it was simply an act of pretend subjugation for the moment. "Shhh..."

Lavish kissing slowed to a halt as she rose slightly, breathing down heavily on Cicilia with lidded eyes, taken by the heat of the moment. She placed a finger on Cicilia's forehead and began to trace it down her body. From head to neck, along her collar bone it slide unopposed up along the ridge of Cicilia's breast until it found her nipple to give a gentle playful stroke. As if that were a taste of her intentions, she slipped back, lowering her chest to rest firmly upon Cicilia's abdomen as her lips wrapped themselves around one of Cicilia's perky nubs. Her hand flattened to gently massage the other soft mound as she planted kiss upon kiss before finally she began suckling lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:49 am

Cicilia didn't resist in any way as the kisses kept coming, licks mixed in just to keep things interesting. Every kiss seemed to be somewhere else along her collar and throat, filling up the spaces where her lips never were... Every part of her craved Sayumi and to was almost like the Wrestler was doing her best to fulfill the demand. She didn't resist either as she grabbed her hands and pinned them to the mat by her head either, enjoying herself FAR too much to care about such things. She shivered with each kiss she received, counting each one so she knew just how many to give back...

When Sayumi finally pulled away, the two stared at each other through a lidded gaze, their hot-breath hitting each-other and it seemed like they were going in for another kiss... But then the wrestler placed a finger on Cicilia's forehead, running it's tip softly all the way down until it hit her chest while the boxer stared back at her, completely allured. It was like she sensed what she was going to do and just gave her her blessing, Just the IDEA stimulating her in ways she hadn't felt before.

Cicilia moaned as one hand of Sayumi's massaged her breast and her lips found the other, suckling on her nipple... Her soft, wet lips around it made the boxer shiver... Never before had she felt anything like this... Heck, before this she'd never gotten as far as anything as a kiss! Sayumi, however, was teaching her all the ways she could pleasure her and she'd be damned if she wasn't enjoying it...

"mmmmh!" She sighed, doing her best to remain quiet as the wrestler requested. Doing her best and failing. Her grip on the Boxer's arms was weak and she needed to use one, as much as she was loving the position... Pulling one hand free, Cicilia would rest it on the back of Sayumi's head, encouraging her to stay there and suckle as she felt her soft Lavender hair run between her fingers...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next