by Lobo Today at 3:16 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Bottom of the Barrel

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Bottom of the Barrel - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bottom of the Barrel

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:05 pm

Lukretia chuckled at their words. "ahhh ladies. Somehow I don't quite believe you, but ven it is all said und done, you might undertand und ven you do, if you truly desire strength, zen I am sure zat you could be strong. "How about some more training?" She asked. "Ve could have a little match if you vould like. A real tag team match. I vant to see how you handle yourselves. in a tag situation against opponents of varying skill level. I think that it may be unfair for you to fight me even two on one. I am afraid my skills are quite beyond your own, but I could bring in some sparring partners. Unless you aren't feeling up to it." She said quirking an eyebrow.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:10 pm

The sister looked at each other for a moment and nodded at each other. "We're ready!" Cheryl seriously said, nodding at the german girl. "Yeah! Bring them!" Isabella stated, supporting her sister's words. They were ready to take anybody on, even though they werent able to put much a fight against Lukretia.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:25 pm

Lukretia then went over and fished out a bag that she had set off tot he side and pulled out a cellphone. She spoke into it in fast german, issuing commands flawlessly in her native tongue. After a moment she went back to the girls and smiled. "Just a few minutes ladies, they were already in ze building.

After a few minutes three figures walked into the gym. Two trather tall girls, one wearing a blue nurses outfit with long silver hair that was done in a braided ponytail. The other was a blue eyed blonde with double braided pigtails. She was dressed in more formal attire, wearing a black pants suit. The final one was extremely short, barely breaking five feet with long straight brown hair. Her crimson eyes stared coldly but despite that she looked more like a small child than anything. She was dressed in fishnets a bra and panties and a seethrough shirt.

"Tell me ladies. Who do you think is ze strongest of ze three?" She asked.

The blonde suddenly spoke up. 'Lukretia..." She said in a soft tone. "What is the meaning of ...." Her words were cut off when Lukretia cleared the room in a single stride and backhanded the girl. As she rubbed her cheek, she stood to attention. "S-sorry Mistress."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:39 pm

They just watched as Lukretia made the calls and simply waited for a while until the three girls arrived. After thinking about Lukretia's question for a second, they took a good look at them. Instead of picking the one who looked stronger, the picked the one who looked scarier. "She." Isabella said, pointing at the little girl, who was practically their same size, and whose eyes seemed to penetrate her. Cheryl didnt say a word, also thinking that the child was the scariest.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:58 pm

"Oh my." Lukretia said smiling. "You are correct. "I'm surprised you vere able to guess. "Yes, Ms. Simo is indeed ze strongest. I am pretty sure zat she could take ze both of you as easily as I could und unlike me, she doesn't get a thrill out of beating you like I do. Ms. Simo was trained by both ze Finnish und Russian special forces und is one of ze best snipers in ze vorld. She could kill you from a mile away und she is so cold zat she vouldn't even blink about it.

Valkoinen turned her head and her eyes lit up. "Oh yeah!" She said excitedly. "I am with the always having bang bang killing time!" She said punching the air and making punching noisxes with her mouth. Her squeaky high voice and unique way of speaking made her not only seem more like a kid but to most was something that was absolutely adorable.

Lukretia sighed at the words. "Since you were so astute in guessing, und not judging a book by its cover, I vill revard you by not having her fight you."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:40 pm

The small girls widened their eyes as she heard a little of the little girl's skills and gulped heavily. Cheryl started to wonder what could have happened to them if they had picked someone else. They felt quite relieved when Lukretia told them that they wouldnt have to face her. That was one big worry less. Isabella, meanwhile, asked Lukretia kind of politely what was going to happen next. "What do we do now, Miss Lukretia?"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:51 am

"Get in ze ring." She said simply. "I vill be ze ref. Ve vill have a normal match." She looked at the two. The blonde had a somber look on her face.

"Please excuse me mistress, but I don't understand what the meaning of this is."

Lukretia wrinkled her brow at the question. "I don't need to inform you of all meine plans, just get in ze ring. I trust you have something under that to wrestle in?" She said sternly.

"Nein..." Hilde whispered blushing. Lukretia then grinned. "Vat a shame...for you..." She said as she turned back to the sisters. "Ladies, vhy don't I introduce you to your opponents. "Zis is meine personal assistant, Ms. Von Creuzfeldt." She said smply.

The girl smiled wamrly at the two and held out their hand for them to shake. "Please, just call me Hilde. It's nice to meet the two of you." She said greeting them with a warm smile.

"und this is meine Doktor, Chesna Matu..." Lukretia paused and furrowed her brow at Chesna. The she used the shortened version of Chesna's long and near unpronouncable name, mostly becase Chesna insisted on it.

Chesna barely acknowledged anything that had happened while she was here and seemed to just be staring off into the distance. "Whatever..." She said in an apathetic tone as she sighed deeply.

Lukretia then turned to Valkoinen who was just watching silently. "Und even though you von't be facing her, zis is meine bodyguard, Valkoinen Simo.

Valkoinen smiled at them and waved. "I am pleased to be meeting weakling girly tag team who can't win a match if lives depended on it!" She said cheerfully.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:35 pm

The little girls happily shook their hands. Both Hilde and Chesna looked like good persons. But... Valkoinen was... different. Just to not say weird. They faked a little smile after listening to the brown haired little child, and kept themselves from answering. "Nice to meet you all!" Isabella cheerfuly stated, hopping up and down, a little excited. "It's our pleasure..." Cheryl said with a shaky voice, pretty nervous. She didnt feel really comfortable when meeting other people.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:06 pm

Hilde smiled at them. "it's a pleasure to meet both of you as well." She said. "It can be an enjoyable experience if we have a spar." She said encouragingly. "I was looking to join the AFW so I need the practice as well."

Lukretia snarled at Hilde. "Verboten!" She shouted. "How many times do I have to tell you it is forbidden!" She grabbed her and tore off her suitcoat, revealing her bra. Hilde blushed deeply and tried to cover heself. While her hands were across her chest, Lukretia pulled down her pants, revealing her underwear. "Mistress!" She called out with a flush face.

"Now you have wrestling attire." She said simply.

Hilde turned her head but immediately Valkoinen latched herself onto the blonde and began to rub her face against Hilde's exposed leg. "Hiiiiiiiilde!" She cried out. "Weakling Hiiilde is so sexy and delicious. I am with the wanting to throw her down and have my way with her right now!"

Lukretia grabbed Valkoinen by the hair and pulled her away from Hilde. "Stop being disgusting." She said simply. She then looked at the pair and sighed. "This is hopeless..." She said lifting her hand to her head. "All of you ...." She couldn't even finish. "Get in ze ring, ladies." She said tot he sisters.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:32 pm

'...And here I thought she was scary.' Isabella thought as she watched Valkoinen's childish but at the same time exciting reaction. Cheryl closed her eyes and smiled, trying to keep herself from giggling at the little child's ridiculous action. It was pretty funny when Lukretia had to pull Valkoinen away from Hilde.

Both sisters nodded at Lukretia when she asked them to get in the ring. "Hai." The little girls slid under the bottom rope and cheerfully hopped back up to their feet, warming up their muscles and awaiting for the conditions of the match to be announced, and the bell to ring. They were ready to do this. And even though they could end up beaten up really bad, they werent as scared as before, during their match with Lukretia.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum