» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

FWC: Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person)

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

FWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 7 Empty Re: FWC: Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person)

Post by HighFly Sat May 13, 2017 11:53 am

Alaina didn't have to think about that prospect for very long, if at all. "Let's do it." She said with a grin as she readied herself for Akiha's instruction. This would be very useful as she lost to Silver Ace to such a pin... and defeated her in a rematch along the same lines. This knowledge would likely save Alaina from an embarrassing defeat, she was sure of that.

Alaina squated down in a ready stance, sure that she was ready for this. "All right, give me your best shot!"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

FWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 7 Empty Re: FWC: Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person)

Post by Serpon Sat May 13, 2017 5:06 pm

With Alaina words, Akiha would nod her head. She would then move and once again attempt to perform a roll-up pin. Once she had the move in she would attempt to start giving some advice. “Alright, now instead of trying to power your way out, try shifting your weight and rolling so that you are now on top.” stated Akiha as she now waited for her opponent to counter.

FWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 7 3l9yoRWFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 7 AjbwxKgFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 7 DUhLLRtFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 7 CDNLQYlFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 7 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun May 14, 2017 12:49 pm

Alaina felt herself rolled up and planted on the mat again. She grit her teeth and heard Akiha's words. Alaina did as instructed, shifting as sharply as she could! She felt them two roll further and sure enough Alaina was now on top pinning Akiha. "Simple and effective... I am kinda embarrassed for not thinking of that one." The amazon admitted out loud.

"So, what is next for us?" Alaina asked, wondering what Akiha had planned to do.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon May 15, 2017 4:26 pm

Akiha would hold the pin down before then being rolled down as Alaina had managed to successfully reverse the pin and was now on top while Akiha was being the one who was pinned. The Amazon would then talk about how it was effective and how she was embarrassed that she had not learned it earlier. Alaina would then asked what was next for the two of them. “Well I think this match was a good work out and we both learned something. So I am ready to hit the showers. As for what is next for us, I think we will eventually meet in the ring again. Though I am always up for hanging out or having another spar down in the future.” stated Akiha as she would get back on her feet.

FWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 7 3l9yoRWFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 7 AjbwxKgFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 7 DUhLLRtFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 7 CDNLQYlFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 7 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon May 15, 2017 5:33 pm

Alaina rose to her feet and grinned at Akiha. This went much better than she thought, and that was an understatement. "Anytime. I will face ya in any ring practice or official. And next time I will be the one winning." Alaina added with a wink.

She gave a playful nudge to Akiha as she approached to shake her hand. "I do know one trick that can help ya get a rise from the crowd, but you will think I am crazy for saying it. Have ya ever hat scooped up and slammed a lady my size? I can show ya how it's done.
A small lady like you doing anything power related to someone like me is a big fan and momentum builder."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed May 17, 2017 7:31 am

A smile would appear on Akiha face as she heard Alaina words. “If I had a dime for every time I heard that, I would be... a lot richer.” stated Akiha as she had to correct herself at the end. “Win or lose, what is important is that we give everything in the ring and give the crowd a good show.” stated Akiha as she saw AFW as a business, though the Amazon probably knew this as the crimson hair wrestler had given her a big lecture about it when asked why she hanged out with Gwendolyn.

The Japanese Crusader would then shake Alaina's hand. She would then take a moment to think about what her sparring partner had to say. “Not my style but I think performing such a move would be a great way to make an... impact.” stated Akiha as she couldn't really disagree with Alaina. “Very well, Show me how it is done.” stated the crimson hair wrestler as she was now ready to learn how to perform the move.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed May 17, 2017 11:54 am

Alaina grinned and walked up to Akiha. "All right, put your hand up here around my shoulders, and the other down between my legs, grab a handful of my backside if ya have to. Then bend your knees. When ya lift you aren't using your upper body alone, you have your whole body. Straighten your knees and that lifts me off the ground like a squat and then use your arms to turn me and your middle is used as well. Then after ya get me up ya slam me down! Pose afterward and the crowd will eat it up." Alaina said as she nodded to Akiha.

She motioned that the was ready to go up into the air, knowing that with he proper form Akiha could pull this off.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri May 19, 2017 7:29 am

Akiha would nod her head as she listened to Alaina instructions. The move at first worked very similar to her own finisher, Pillage. Though once she lifted her up, things would be different. The crimson hair wrestler eyes would widen as she had a hard time lifting her sparring partner but by listening to the Amazon advice she would manage to do so. She would then slam her opponent back down to the ground. She would then place on foot on top of Alaina's chest and pose for the crowd... even though there really wasn't one.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri May 19, 2017 11:39 am

Alaina went up and came crashing down with surprising force! "Argh! Yeah... yeah you got it right there. Surprise moves fire up the crowd more than you ever really think until you hear the noise. It is a great thing." Alaina said as she moved Akiha's foot from her chest and rolled over working her way to her feet.

"That was fun huh? Hopefully we see each other again sometime soon inside some ring or another?" Alaina said with a grin.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun May 21, 2017 3:43 am

Akiha had managed to pull the move off and made the pose before Alaina got back up. It felt good to get such a move off on someone much bigger than her. The Amazon would then get up and make a few comments that she would agree with. “It was good spar. I am sure we will cross paths again until then take care of yourself.” stated Akiha in a respectful tone. She would then exit the ring and make her way to the locker room. The Japanese wrestler was happy how the day had gone.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7