Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

FWC: Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

FWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 4 Empty Re: FWC: Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person)

Post by HighFly Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:03 pm

Alaina stepped up, and was taken totally by surprise as Akiha's kick hammered Alaina in the head! "Auggh!" The amazon grabbed her head and stumbled back limp legged to the ropes.

She fell to her knees, her arm gripping the middle rope as her other hand rubbed the aide of her head. Had it not been for the ropes she likely would have fallen flat on her face. Instead she was again reeling on the ropes in more ways than one!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

FWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 4 Empty Re: FWC: Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person)

Post by Serpon Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:16 pm

The crimson hair wrestler jumped in the air and twisted her body while bringing her leg forward and getting her foot to hit her opponent right in the head. A bit to her surprise, Alaina didn't go down right away. Instead, she would go on her knees and grab to the ropes. Most wrestlers that got hit went down to the ground right away from the attack, then again Alaina wasn't most wrestlers, she was a tough wrestler who could take a lot and dish back out and this just proved it.

Though as much as Akiha would like to admire the Amazon resilience, she needed to press her advantage. Not wasting a moment, she would charge in, before making what appeared to be a drop kick but instead of going for Alaina, she would have her body go through the ropes and have her arms hook onto the ropes. She would then try to swing her legs around and hit her opponent from behind the ropes, attempting a tiger feint kick.

FWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 4 3l9yoRWFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 4 AjbwxKgFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 4 DUhLLRtFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 4 CDNLQYlFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 4 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:39 pm

Alaina saw Akiha coming and pulled herself along the ropes and crawled on her knees to avoid the low drop kick! Unfortunately Akiha didn't do a dropkick....

"Arrrrrrgh!" Alaina screamed as the kick hammered her side sending her howling to the mat, laying flat on her back and gripping her side! Alaina weakly kicked the mat as she again was falling behind Akiha who kept piling on the offense!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:06 am

Akiha managed to make her way towards the ropes before swinging her legs back and hitting Alaina with a tiger feint kick, sending the Amazon right back into the center of the ring. Not wasting a second, the crimson hair wrestler would grab the top ropes with both hands before jumping on the middle rope, using it as a springboard, as she would then jump off it and fly towards Alaina, she would attempt to land on top of the Amazon, trying to do a massive splash. If the attack hit, she could already go for a pin. Though if the attack missed, Akiha would be in a bad spot.

FWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 4 3l9yoRWFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 4 AjbwxKgFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 4 DUhLLRtFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 4 CDNLQYlFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 4 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:21 am

One thing kept leading to another and another! Alaina gasped as the splash landed her chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath!

"ONE!"

Ungh.... damn it....." Alaina groaned as she laid underneath Akiha, not moving.

"TWO!"

Alaina cried out, arching her back and bridging herself to get her shoulders off the mat and break the pin right at two. She wheezed and gasped still trying to recover. The amazon did twist to the side to at least send Akiha rolling, creating some space.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:26 am

Akiha would spend about a second or two flying through the air. Though it was only a second or two, it felt a lot longer to her, it was moments like these she enjoyed and made her love wrestling. Landing on top of Alaina just made it all the better, as her series of attacks had connected. Not wasting any moment, she would go for the pin. Several other wrestlers outside the ring who were watching would start to count for them as there was no referee in the ring.

Akiha heard the one count and then the two count before suddenly feeling the Amazon bridge, breaking the pin count. The crusader was then sent off her opponent as Alaina twisted her body. Taking a moment to catch her breath, the crimson hair wrestler would shake her head a bit surprised that Alaina had managed to kick out while putting her arms on her hips while being on her knees.

Getting back to her feet, she would now move towards her sparring partner, attempting to grab her by the hair. She would try to pull on, trying to get the Amazon back on her feet before trying to hit her chest with a brutal backhanded chop.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:31 am

Alaina was on her way up to her feet when Akiha yanked on her hair! Alaina reached her hands up to pry Akiha off but she felt a sudden sharp pain from the chop! "Augh!" Alaina groaned and she stumbled back a step. So Akiha wanted to play this game did she? All righty....

Alaina stepped back up to Akiha twisting her torso and letup out a loud war cry of a scream as she put everything she had into chopping Akiha's chest! Alaina felt like even though she was hurting she was never lacking for strength and right now she was running on adrenaline. If she had to chop a giant boulder in half she felt like she could pull that off right now!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:09 pm

Akiha began to pull on Alaina's hair, getting the Amazon back on her feet. She would then deliver a backhanded chop right into her chest while still holding her hair. Yet once again the Amazon would let out a warcry before returning the favor and hitting Akiha with a chop to the chest. The crimson hair wrestler would gasp for air as she felt a painful burning feeling in her chest. But she would not be outdone, Akiha had done several of these contests before. She would throw another backhand slap right into her opponent chest, now trying to start a contest between the two.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:22 pm

"Oooomph!"

Alaina reeled yet again from a chop by Akiha, staggering back a couple steps and turning. However Alaina spun back around and kept her hand flat! "This is a real chop! Wooooo!" Alaina shouted as she made it her personal mission to paint the top of Akiha's chest red with chops!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:55 pm

Taking another chop would cause Akiha to gasp but she wasn't going to go down that easily. It was true that Alaina chops were stronger than hers and as a result, Akiha needed to come up with a way in order to take control. Though for now, she would try to give another backhand chop to the Amazon chest. Upon performing the chop, she would then charge forward and attempt to take down Alaina with a spear, hoping to catch her off guard as a continued to exchange of backhands would probably result in Akiha being overpowered.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next