Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

FWC: Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

FWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 2 Empty Re: FWC: Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person)

Post by HighFly Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:26 am

Alaina nodded, waved and smiled to Akiha as she walked in. "Take your time and do what ya need. I have all up until dinner for this workout before I rest and do my night time workout." The amazon was still in shock that a woman like this was tag partners with someone as nasty as Gwendolyn. Given Akiha's take on professionalism, Alaina assumed it was a "best for business" type or arrangement. Still, her curiosity got the best of her. "Please don't take this the wrong way but I have to ask... how is it you and Gwen are tag partners? You are a very different woman outside the ring while she just seems nasty, taking pleasure in breaking people down."

Alaina stood in the center of the ring, extending her hand for a handshake before the two women went to work. She circled about readying herself for whatever Akiha threw her way.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

FWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 2 Empty Re: FWC: Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person)

Post by Serpon Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:37 pm

With Alaina approval Akiha would now begin to stretch a bit, making sure she was in top condition before this spar began. As she stretched, Alaina would ask her a question, that was, why she and Gwendolyn were tag partners. The Japanese wrestler would take a deep breathe in as she collected her thoughts before starting to explain. “Gwendolyn might not know it but she is actually building wrestlers up. Let me explain, to me there are four kinds of wrestlers. First, there are the rookies and those who lack talent. These wrestlers provide the high lever wrestlers with easy wins. They are useful for building up wrestlers and as a result good for wrestling and AFW as a whole. Then we have the heroes, people like you. You are the one's that the audience comes in to see, the one who the audience wants to see win. That being said, the problem with heroes is that they only make themselves popular, they don't make other wrestlers popular. This is where Gwendolyn and I step in. We are the villains but the good kind of villains. We are the people who cheat and fight dirty, we are the ones who make heroes like you famous. You say that Gwendolyn tries to break you down but actually, she is building you up, you have become very famous because of your battles with her. This also brings us to the fourth and last kind of wrestlers, bad kind of villains. These are wrestlers like River Styx, who will attack people even when they are not in a match and will try to seriously hurt them and end their wrestling careers, these are the types of wrestlers I hate since they are bad for business. People like Gwendolyn and I, do humiliate wrestlers and enjoy breaking them down but these wrestlers who rise back up and defeat us go on to become legends and the face of AFW. Also, Gwendolyn could have picked any other career, in fact, she could have picked to just live off her parent's wealth. Yet she chose to become a wrestler and fight with her own skills. When she lost the belt to you and Julia Rogers, did she complain and go around demanding a rematch and trying to make your life a living hell until she got what she wanted? No, she simply moved on and continued on with her career, aiming for the next goal, which she and I have reached.” stated Akiha before then realized she had gone on talking for a good amount of time. She had even gotten the attention of a few other wrestlers in the gym as well who also decided to listen in as well.

“My apologizes for going on but I did feel I need to explain my actions in such a fashion to make sure there was no misunderstanding.” said Akiha as she would then shake Alaina hand before then starting to circle around her as well. She would then once again enter a grappling stance, ready to enter a collar and elbow tie up.

FWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 2 3l9yoRWFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 2 AjbwxKgFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 2 DUhLLRtFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 2 CDNLQYlFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 2 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:44 pm

Alaina nodded along, listening and taking in everything Akiha said. All of it. Her response was much shorter. "Oh... I see." A lot of it made sense but also seemed strange to Alaina. She could never pretend to be something she simply wasn't.

Akiha appeared ready for the lock up and Alaina obliged. She knew she could easily overpower Akiha. Instead Alaina began to drop back as she had hold of Akiha. After two steps back she fell backward, extending her leg into Akiha's torso to monkey flip the smaller woman!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:32 pm

The Japanese wrestler was a bit surprised by her sparring partners comment or rather, lack of comments. Perhaps she had talked a bit too much and lost her or perhaps Alaina didn't want to even argue or perhaps she didn't even know what to say in response. The fact was there were several different possibilities and Akiha wasn't sure if she had convinced Alaina. Well, only time would tell, for now, she needed to focus on the match.

The Amazon and Crusader would then lock up, ready to go at it. Yet just as the two locked up, Akiha would suddenly be flipped over, as Alaina fell back and performed a monkey flip. The Japanese wrestler back would hit the wrestling match, causing her a good amount of pain. She was surprised that her opponent had performed such a move, instead of trying to overpower her. Yet she wouldn't stay down, instead, she would get right back to her feet as she was still fresh and turn back to her opponent. “Not bad. Perhaps the USA can still make a come back in the Friction World Cup if you keep this up.” said Akiha as she would once again enter a grappling stance.

FWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 2 3l9yoRWFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 2 AjbwxKgFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 2 DUhLLRtFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 2 CDNLQYlFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 2 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:37 pm

Alaina smiled and nodded. "That is our aim girl, and if I have any say in it we'll score a win today over the home country crusader!" Alaina said, seeing Akiha want to kick up again.

The amazon obliged, locking up with Akiha in the middle of the ring!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:03 pm

Akiha was glad that her opponent had some fire and confidence in her. “The Japanese empire didn't get a lead for no reason.” said Akiha in a confident tone as the two again would once lock up. Yet this time the crimson hair wrestler made sure to make the first move. She would quickly jump into the air, bring her knees up right towards Alaina's face before then falling back, attempting to perform a facebuster on her opponent as a form of payback with added interest for the monkey flip that she had suffered just before.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:10 pm

Alaina lunged in and was caught totally off guard! She went down and had her face devastated by the face buster!

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" Alaina's scream of agony echoed throughout the gym as the amazon laid on her back kicking the mat on frustration and pain!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:50 pm

Grabbing her opponent head and bringing her knees up, the Japanese wrestler would then fall back, getting her opponent face to smash right into her knees. The crimson hair wrestler would then let go of her opponent as the attack was successful. Hitting her opponent with a facebuster was just what she needed to start taking control of the match.

Not wasting a moment, Akiha would roll up into a ball before jumping up and doing a kip up as she got back to her feet. The crimson crusader would look at her Amazon opponent was now screaming in agony. Not wanting to let this moment pass by, Akiha would jump in the air, performing a flip before trying to land on top of her opponent, attempting to perform a senton and take the air out of her.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:11 pm

Alaina's hands covered her face, so she was unable to see what her fleet foe was doing.  However she felt the impact!  She groaned and rolled away trying to get space between herself and Akiha.

Alaina was in a haze still but couldn't stay down.  She grunted as she made her way to her hands and knees, still gasping for breath as her face and torso throbbed.  S-some crusade...nothing an amazon warrior can't handle.....  Alaina wheezed out defiantly but weakly.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:45 pm

Akiha had managed to jump in the air and perform a flip before landing on top of her opponent, taking the wind out of her. She would then roll off her opponent, as the Amazon would then do the same and put some distance between the two. Akiha would once again get back to her feet. She heard Alaina saying it would take more than a crusade to take down an Amazon.

“Oh, the Crusade is just getting started. The great thing about a Crusade is that it just keeps on getting stronger and stronger.” stated Akiha as she would now start to stalk her opponent. Once Alaina was on her hands and knees, the crimson hair crusader would start charging towards her before jumping in the air and attempting to slam her knee right into the skull of her opponent, attempting to perform a shinning wizard.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next