Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

FWC: Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

FWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 5 Empty Re: FWC: Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person)

Post by HighFly Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:05 pm

"ARGH!"  Alaina howled as she staggered back again.  It seemed Akiha knew going blow for blow with Alaina was foolish because she was rushing straight at the amazon!

Alaina had just enough time to react.  She leaned in and reached high as well as low.  She tried to grab Akiha between the legs and around her shoulder as she lift her foe up!  Alaina lift her high and spun, bringing her crashing to the mat with a powerslam, staying on top of Akiha and hooking her leg to go for a pin!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

FWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 5 Empty Re: FWC: Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person)

Post by Serpon Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:15 pm

Hitting her opponent with another backhand chop, Akiha would then charge forward, attempting to catch her opponent off guard with a spear. Yet the one who would be caught by surprise would be Akiha. As she was grabbed, her eyes would widen as she was grabbed and lifted up. The Amazon would use the Crusader own momentum against her by slamming her down to the ground. Her eyes would then be closed tightly tight as she was slammed into the canvas. Laying on the ground, she would feel her opponent getting on top of her.

Several members of the audience would now start to do the pin count again. “ONE!” said the audience as Akiha eyes still remained tightly shut, still feeling the pain from the power slam. “TWO!” stated the audience as Akiha would then kick out before starting to open her eyes and trying to roll a bit away.

FWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 5 3l9yoRWFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 5 AjbwxKgFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 5 DUhLLRtFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 5 CDNLQYlFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 5 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:19 pm

Alaina thought she could surprise Akiha however the powerslam was not enough whatsoever. Alaina slapped the mat and didn't want Akiha to get away.

Alaina gave Chase trying to get hold of Akiha and jump o her from behind. The amazon was going to try to squeeze the fight out of Akiha, trying to lock in the arms around the throat as well as legs around her foes torso. A rear naked choke locked in could sap anyone quickly....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:33 am

As Akiha started to roll away in order to put some distance between, the two, she would feel Alaina jump on top of her and trying to wrap her around her neck, attempting to perform a rear naked chokehold. The Japanese wrestler would put her chin down before the Amazon could get a good grip, meaning she wouldn't be able to choke the Crimson Crusader as her chin was protecting her neck. The Japanese wrestler would now continue to try and keep rolling. She would try to go for the ropes or at least what appeared to be the ropes. Instead, she was attempting to get out of the ring and have them both fall out.

FWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 5 3l9yoRWFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 5 AjbwxKgFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 5 DUhLLRtFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 5 CDNLQYlFWC:  Just Who I Wanted To See (For Person) - Page 5 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:42 am

Alaina was frustrated that Akiha prevented her from choking her out, however for a time her legs could crush away at the smaller woman's torso. As the reached the ropes Alaina began to let go, when Akiha kept going! "Oh no ya don't my little crusader!" Alaina said. She reached out with her arms to grab the bottom rope, letting Akiha fall below as she dangled like a worm on a hook!

After Akiha landed she let go of the ropes, making her way out but landing on her feet. If Akiha wanted to fight outside Alaina was more than happy to do so! The amazon bent down to grab Akiha up by the hair, bringing her head back to slam it off the apron as hard as she could!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:44 pm

Akiha would continue to roll while keeping her chin down. She had hoped that her tactic would have caught her opponent by surprise but that didn't seem to be the case. Instead, the Crusader would fall out of the ring all by herself while the Amazon hang on to the ropes. The Japanese wrestler would now groan in pain as she would try to start to push herself up. It would take a moment for her to gather her energy before she could start to do so.

Yet just as she started to push herself up, she would feel her hair being grabbed before her head was slammed on the side of the canvas. “Gah!” stated Akiha as she was dazed from the attack. If she could, she would attempt to take a few steps back while holding onto the canvas, trying to put some distance between the two.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:35 pm

Alaina saw Akiha trying to get away and pursued. She was a few steps behind, so she picked up the pace to catch up. Upon making up the ground between the two Alaina grabbed Akiha by the waist of her attire and her shoulder, trying to haul her up and roll her back into the ring! "In ya go! No more running away this time!" Alaina said as she tried to get the action back inside the ring.

Out here there was just far too much that could go wrong and turn training into something more intense. Learning and going hard were great. Getting hurt on steel ring steps not so much!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:11 pm

After taking a few steps back still dazed from the attack, Akiha would be grabbed by her waist and thrown back into the ring, under the bottom ropes. She would roll a bit before starting to push herself back up, intent on staying in the match. Sure her opponent was bigger and stronger than her but the crimson hair crusader still had a few tricks left in her. Akiha would attempt to get on her hands and knees before then trying to get one her feet, she was not going to stay down for this entire fight.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:30 pm

Alaina slid underneath the ropes, watching Akiha rise to her feet as soon as Alaina rose to hers.  Both women were vertical and Alaina rushed in!  She wanted to try to throw Akiha off with some speed, leaping into the air and flying straight at Akiha.

Alaina's cross body block was sure to do a number to Akiha provided it landed!  She just hoped the different approach was enough to catch Akiha off guard!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:24 pm

Still, a bit dazed as she got to her feet, Akiha would look and see Alaina coming at her. She would get herself ready, expecting some kind of clothesline but instead, the Amazon went with a cross body block. The Crusader was taken by surprise by the attack as Alaina would land on top of the Japanese wrestler, sending her down to the ground and flattening her. The crimson hair wrestler would now groan, as she lay down on the ground while the much bigger wrestler was on top of her.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next