Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

In Da Club

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

In Da Club - Page 4 Empty Re: In Da Club

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:12 pm

Nicole giggled at Masako's attempts to massage her chest. She liked the way their bodies were grinding, the soft sheen of sweat on their bodies making a soft slickness when skin contacted skin. The scent of her strawberry blonde partner mixed with the smoke and flashing lights of the club, the energy and heat of the other dancers who bumped into them occasionally. It was intoxicating.

"Ehehe, I knew I liked you Masako." Nicole said into the girl's ear. "I feel the same way! Sure I like ta win, but with two cuties like us grindin an gettin nasty, how can either of us be losers, eh?" Nicole grinned again. "All this talk is gettin me hot. Let's finish this lil game and get outta here, eh."

Nicole then brought one hand down and slid it into Masako's pocket. She wrapped her other arm over Masako's waist to hide the fact that her other arm was anywhere it shouldn't be and then, with her hand secure and out of sight, Nicole began pushing her fingers against Masako's womanhood. Using her fingers to rub the girl's sex and even tease her clitty a bit.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:11 pm

Masako continue to smile as she kept grinding her back and ass against Nicole hearing the bunny speak. "Aw you liked me Niki-chan hehe i like you to" Masako giggled as she would start to be come hot and wanted to finish this little game of theirs. " Yes exactly Niki-chan." Masako agreed with the bunny as the two both seem to want to finish.

It didnt long for Nicole to try and finish the game as the slipped her hand into the strawberry blondes pocket and would rub her crotch and almost her clittty. "mmm..." Masako light out quietly as she smiled she didn't think of that, that just made Masako want Nicole more as she would reach her hands behind her and would try to subtly slip one under Nicoles skirt and rub her crotch. it did feel abit awkward for Masako but she needed to try it before her long awaited moan came out with would happen in a few seconds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:45 pm

When she felt Masako begin to lean back and try to invade her own skirt, she shook her head. "How forward... eheh..." Nicole said. "Don't you think someone might notice such a bold move?" Nicole said as she let her nose run along Masako's neck.

"C'mon, Masako... don't you want to turn some heads?" She said. "Make a lil noise, eheheh..." Nicole purred into Masako's ear.

Meanwhile, her fingers went to work, trying to find Masako's clitty and tease it and get Masako to moan loudly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:06 pm

Feeling her clit almost getting tease Masako bite her lip making a quiet moan befor she tried to turn her body to Nicole again to face her. " your very good at this Nicole but mmm itll take a lot more to ... get me to moan." Masako smirked. Knowing she needed to break Nicoles hold on her if she wanted to get back into the competition of theirs.

If she was able to turn back to face Nicole Masako would smile abit with a light blush on her face. Masako wasn't that good with subtly she knew how to do them but she never really practice it with alot of people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:13 pm

Nicole tried to use her position to tweak Masako's clitty before she turned, the hands slipping from the strawberry blonde's pockets when she turned around. Her hands settled on the base of Masako's butt and pressed their bodies together. She ground their hips together now that Nicole had, hopefully, tantalized Masako, she could make he squeal with some deep grinding.

"A looot more?" Nicole purred into Masako's ear as they ground. "Or a littel more, eheh."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:16 pm

Masako was breathing slowly but somewhat hard as she looked at Nicole. " hehe you'll just have to find out...Niki-chan." Masako said softly smiling abit as she grounded her hips into Nicoles. her plan to get Nicole to moan with her ass back fired really badly but the strawberry blonde wasn't one to let one backfire get her down.

Pressing her body into the bunny girls, Masako would have on hand squeezing Nicoles rears while other hand was on the small of Nicoles back trying to feel if there was a bra on. If the bra was a back hook, Masako would unhook the bra secretly almost none noticing but it would still be noticed by Nicole. While Masako left hand worked on Nicoles bra her right hand would squeeze the girls rear as one of her fingers poked at Nicoles ass hole through her outfit trying to not be noticed .

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:37 am

"Nnn, I think I will and you know it, babe, eheh." Nicole purred and let their bodies press together. She brought her hands up and ran them through Masako's hair, rather than letting her hips press against the strawberry blonde.

However, as she felt Masako rather daringly unhook her braw, she raised an eyebrow. "Isn't that a little forward, Masako?" Nicole purred into Masako's ear as she was forced to press her tits against Masako's to keep her bra from slipping out of her shirt.

"It's not like it puts you in any better of a position either, eheh." She said as she began to undulate to let her tits rub against her "foe's" pair.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:45 am

"Yeah but nnn you're not going to beat me just yet I can keep going." Masako blushed as she was acting tough but sooner or later Masako was going to let out a moan loud enough for Nicole to win their little game.

Masako smiled a bit when she unhooked Nicole's bra, "Oh? you noticed that didn't you?" Masako giggled abit innocently, Forgetting Nicole could just push there breast together to keep from her bra falling off, the strawberry blonde got abit frustrated which could have her lose the game if she wasn't careful.

"Well Niki-chan I just wanted to feel your breast abit better is that so bad?" Masako looked at her with fake innocent eyes. Once the bunny girl started to rub her tits more against Masakos. The girl bit her lip fighting back her moans again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:02 pm

"Goood. I didn't want it to be too easy, eh?" Nicole teased as she let her fingers clutch Masako's hair a bit, using it to keep their breasts firmly pushed together. She also began to slowly undulate her hops and, instead of keeping their bodies pressed together, would push forward, mash their hips together and then grind upward, trying to tease Masako's clit as much as she could before pulling away.

"Nnnn, it's good Masako. I just thought it was pretty bold. Someone might see a bra dropping to the floor, eh? Eheh..."
Nicole leaned forward and pressed her lisp against Masako's ear again. "I don't want to win on a DQ. I wanna hear that moan, baby." Nicole purred.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:03 am

Masako bumped her hips and crotch into Nicoles as the bunny girl started to undulate her hips more, the strawberry blonde let Nicole fingers clutch her hair. "Mm Im not sure if i should take those a a complement. if you mean I'm an easy opponent...mm then i should take offence to that." Masako said as she would pull Nicole's hips closer to hers.

The strawberry blonde moved her head to the side of the bunny girls, she would blow on the girl's ear gently. After blowing on the bunny girls ear, Masako would give a soft yet quick kiss on the girls neck. "heh ngh my moan is not that great Babe." Masako giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next