Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

In Da Club

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

In Da Club - Page 2 Empty Re: In Da Club

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:56 am

Nicole sucked in a breath when she felt Masako nibble at her ear. She smiled but pulled away, removing her ear from Masako's mouth and untangling their bodies a bit. "Nnnn.... We aren't exactly on the clock right now, eh." Nicole scolded gently and smiled coyly at Masako.

"I might make a living doing cuties like you and I might not be the most prude girl around, but that doesn't mean I want everyone to just assume I'm that easy. So, if you're good, then you might understand how to be a bit more subtle, eh?"

"Eheh..." Nicole giggled. "Why don't we play a game, Masako?" Nicole purred. "The first one who gets the other one to make a noise or do something that turns a head, gets eyes on us, gets people to stare, like that... pays for drinks for the rest of the night and cab fare home, ok?" Nicole was getting a bit excited just thinking about it.

Suddenly, she broke away from Masako, nudging her with her hip to completely separate themselves. "And you know what I'm talking about, eh. I mean, people are definitely staring, but I mean, really checking us out?"

Nicole licked her lips and turned her body, showing off her butt. "I'm going to go powder my nose, get another drink and come back to the floor. Then we'll see if you're woman enough for the challenge, ok?" Before turning to leave, Nicole stopped back. "Oh, and if you try something obvious." Nicole gently flicked her wet lobe. "You forfeit. Everyone else has to think we're just grinding and not... eheh... until one of us can't hold it in or gets too gropey. That's the whole point."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:36 am

Masako pouted when Nicole started to pull away. "Well that is true Niki-san we aren't but that doesn't mean we cant have any fun." Masako said as she looked at Nicole as the girl telling her to be subtle.

"Oh? and here i thought id get to play with you for bit Niki. " Masako said. " truthfully i don't like to be subtle why play games when you know what you want. " Masako would purr "and are you doubting my skills Niki-san?"

Masako would tilt her head a bit. "a game? what do you have in mind ?" she ask but as soon as she said that Nicole started to give the rules. "hmm so basicly we try ot get the other to moan and to not have other people stare or look at us." Masako thought about it. it seem like a fun game and Masako was good at making girls moan back in school.

"Okay niki-san but how about with that we add a bit of POW into this." Masako purred. "loser becomes the winners play thing for the night as well." Masako would pull back just as Nicole did.

" mmm sounds like you'd like to try and break me huh Niki-san" Masako said as she went to the bar * I need a drink as well as to powder my nose to shall we met at the bar befor we really get started Niki-san?" masako asked not even fazed at Nicole asking if she was woman enough to do her little challenge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:52 am

"Break?" Nicole hook her head. "I just wanna have a lil fun, eh. Is that so bad? I'm a lover, but I'm a fighter too, eheh." Nicole then slipped through the dance floor and headed to the bathroom. After taking care of business, she ended up back at the bar with Masako and was sipping on a cosmo.

"So, Masako, why don't you tell me a bit about yourself? I mean, if we're going to get hot and heavy maybe she should be a bit more than strangers, eh? Eheheh." Nicole giggled. "How'd a pretty girl like you get into wrestling anyway?" She asked.

Last edited by Tatyina on Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:44 pm

Masako smiled at Nicole's remark "Yes we are both fighters as well so i dont think its bad to wanting to have some fun" Masako smiled at her and would head to the an other bathroom after Nicole left. after she was done Masako headed to the bar and ordered more sake.

After a bit Nicole would show up, Masako smiled at her but it would vanished after Nicole asked her about her self. " Oh.... well my names is Masako and i wont be telling you my last name hehe, I grew up in a small town not far from Kyoto. You're a pretty girl your self Niki-san but I came her as a way get money and its a good place to get my hands on some other pretty girls right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:33 pm

nicole frowned a bit as Masako seemed reluctant to divulge any personal information. Of course the girl's life was private and Nicole wasn't going to pry, but she did feel that since they were possibly sharing a bedroom and each other's bodies tonight, that a little bit more wouldn't be a big deal. She sighed softly and took a drink.

"Money, huh?" Nicole asked. "I came for fun, the money's just a bonus, I guess, eh." It wasn't even really that much, but Nicole was fine with being frugal. Her family was never wanting, but they were never comfortably off either.. She knew how to stretch a loonie. She smiled. "Eheh, yeah, there's foxy babes all over the place. It's really something amazing." Nicole said, honestly surprised that a place like AFW existed, though not exactly upset. She was grateful. She took another drink. "So, is that all you're into, Masako?" Nicole asked. "Just... sex and money?" She asked, curious what the answer might be.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:11 am

Masako saw the frown on Nicoles face and knew she was upset about lack of information. Sighing abit Masako listened to the bunny girl and giggled abit. " yes well at first it was for the money but now its just to have fun and well get to know such lovely lady's like you Niki-san... or would you like me to call you Niki-chan?" Masako giggled abit as she thought she could tell Nicole about how she was abandon by her birth parents and took a deep breath. " Well i'm a run away Niki I found out I was adopted and that i might not really be Japanese.." Masako admit.

Taking in her sake again Masako looked at the bunny. " Soo whats with the bunny ears Niki-chan?" Masako ask " they are cute tho which was one of the many reasons I picked you out from these many people. " Masako giggled. "soo do you know any styles in martial arts or do you just wing your matches?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:50 am

"Oh. eheh." Nicole nodded at Masako's words. She was a bit of an odd girl, that was for sure. Nicole didn't mind though. She was a bit of an odd girl herself. "Oh, ahhh, one is more formal and one is more personal, right?" Nicole asked. She still didn't really understand all the Japanese honorific stuff. Honestly, she had just been saying "hai" to most of the natives and it seemed to be working. She really didn't feel the need to get mixed up in all of that, Knowing English and French was good enough for her. "Whichever one makes sense, eh!" She decided finally. "I don't really know the difference, eheh."

She paused when Masako suddenly told her about her past, going from quite reluctant to giving away quite a bit. Nicole frowned a bit and patted Masako's back, gently rubbing the girl's back in a comforting manner. "Awwww, well, everything seeeemed to work out, right?" Nicole said, trying to give Masako a hopeful look. She didn't really care whaat nationality the girl was. She was cute enough to eat!

Nicole's eyes flashed upwards when she was asked about the bunny ears. "Ahh, well... I guess when I was finally able to do my own thing, I just started wearing them! I mean, I used to dress up as a bunny for Halloween. I don't know! It just kinda happened. I guess when i stopped being a serious fighter, I wanted to go in the complete other direction." Which lead to Masako's other question.

"Well, I'm a cham-" Nicole stopped. "I'm highly decorated in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu." She had never won a tournament thanks to Cassie Elliot, but she had enough silver medals to cover a wall. "Coulda gone pro for sure." Nicole admitted bashfully. "I'm also an expert Savateur. My family owns a Savate gym, so it came naturally to me. I am also a pretty decent boxer, though I think my lil sis miight be able to take me there. I mean, if I didn't have three inches and twenty pounds on her!, eheh. Um, so, yeah, I'm pretty good." Nicole admitted bashfully. "But I haven't fought seriously in a while. Until i came here I was just doing foxy boxing, which I loved!"

Nicole took another drink. "So, what about you, Masako? Do you just wing it?" Nicole said, playfully elboing the strawberry blonde.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:29 am

Looking at Nicole as she paused Masako thought she said to much but then her back was rubbed which made her smile. "yes it all worked out i guess.". "Okay ill call you hmm Niki-chan then. " Masako giggled a bit as she would listen to Nicole saying she didn't know the difference " well you got it right the san is i believe formal and chan is more like what friends call each other." Masako said laughed. " so you haven't study any japanese i assume huh Niki-chan?" Masako asked.

She looked at Nicole as she spoke about doing her own thing. "oh i see well you're a very ummm nice bunny girl..." Masako didnt know hte right word she wanted to call Nicole as she was fluent in English but some words escape her still. "no no cute!" Masako corrected her self and blushed form embarrassment.

"well I do wing it really but i am a blue belt in karate tho i just um quiet after i got bored with it i thought it was to easy. hehe.." Masako didn't really want to tell her that but they were going to grinding each other and possible sleeping together. She didn't see why she should keep that a secret to her new found friend. "You are very well verse in alot of styles then heh.... maybe i should have stuck with karate till i got to black belt..." Masako figured if she and Nicole fought in a straight up match, Nicole would have more of an advantage.

Masako would finish her sake but would hiccup. she thought she might have drank her sake abit to fast. "eeheheheh...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:28 pm

"I'd like ta be friends, eh!" Nicole smiled at Masako, but the last time she tried to make a friend, it went really bad. She had to admit she was maybe a bit gun shy. Hopefully their little ice breaker would give her a better idea of Masako's intentions.

"Nope!" Nicole said about the Japanese. "I know English and French. I'm not sure I could learn another language. I've been doing ok, though, eheh! I hope it doesn't become a problem but being around AFW has made it easier to not have to learn it, eh."

"Oh!" Nicole raised her finger as Masako said how cute she was as a bunny girl. "Thanks! Um, I do know that word, though!" Nicole nodded, her bunny ears flopping forward. "Kawaii! Eheheh!"

Nicole raised her eyebrow when Masako talked about her own fighting. She knew what a martial arts life was and Masako's rendition of it... it was not what she had been through. She didn't want to think the girl was lying, but most martial artists didn't ever get bored. She didn't wonder if Masako had been in one of those McDojo's where she could just pay her way to a nice, pretty belt. She didn't judge, though and just nodded politely and smiled. Maybe Masako really could fight. "Eheh, yeah, my whole family fights. it's just kinda what we do!" Nicole shrugged. "My sis would say I'm better, but Gabbers is way more dedicated. If she were bigger, she'd be unstoppable, I think."

Nciole finished off her drink. Her bosom was warm with drink. She grabbed Masako's hand. "Oh, I think we're ready now." She purred and lead the strawberry blonde out to the dance floor.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:35 am

Masako smiled as Nicole said she liked to be friends and would giggle. " ok Niki-chan i would lke to be friends to.". after she finished her sake masako was abit drunk as she couldn't stop giggling softly but she still new about that little competition they were going to have.

"yes very Kawaii hehe." Masako giggled again when Nicole flopped her bunny. Looking at her Masako could tail that she didn't believe her that she was a blue belt in karate. " heh its ok if you don't believe me only my sensai knows i worked hard for my belt and that i was pretty good at it. not many believe me and think i payed money for my belt." Masako told NIcole.

Watching NIcole finish her drink she was pulled back onto the dance floor. " ok then Niki-chan ready to lose?" the strawberry blonde giggled and would start to dance and grind against Nicole.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next