Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mina Oates & Mina Vice vs Akashi

3 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Mina Oates & Mina Vice vs Akashi - Page 13 Empty Re: Mina Oates & Mina Vice vs Akashi

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:11 am

Akashi tilted her head curiously as Mina began but suddenly she found herself listening quite intently. The girl was always true to herself and spoke with heart but in her eyes she saw more conviction than usualy. "Never..." She whispered. Her soft tone wstill holding her own conviction. She felt her heart skip a beat at the words and a faint unknown blush moved over her cheeks. "I'll never stop loving you either." She said nodding as she brought her hand up and gently rubbed Mina's shoulder.

"We'll always be together no matter what happens. So you don't have to worry about that, ok?" She smiled as brightly as she could manage given the situation.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Mina Oates & Mina Vice vs Akashi - Page 13 Empty Re: Mina Oates & Mina Vice vs Akashi

Post by luffy316 Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:23 am

"I won't," Mina said solemnly, nuzzling her cheek against Akashi's strong but gentle hand. "I hate to bring you into this, though. I'm... I'm always thinkin' with my gut and my heart instead of my head, and that gets you out of holds, not relationships." How much she meant of the last part of that sentence remained ambiguous even to her. She knew she was an overly passionate girl, and had fallen in and out of love, but never so strongly as with these women.

She squeeze Akashi's hand and looked into her eyes. The fire was tamed, but stayed in her eyes, and she hoped it would always be there when she looked at the enticing sumo. "I love you," she said softly, leaning over to press lips against hers with a similarly gentle kiss. Vice asleep on her lap didn't seem to deter her, somehow.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:57 am

Akashi nodded and smiled at Mina's initial words. What she said next made her smile a little more. "I guess in that sort of thing, we've both got a lot of training to do. I've never known how to conquer relationships either. I think sometimes I'd rather face a hundred Yokozuna than try and overcome the things that can pop up between people." She was about to say more but leaned in for a kiss. It tasted good, the gymnast alsways had a tongue that seemed to be as moist as could be and the flavor of her lips was something that alwauys left a pleasant aftertaste.

"But if you're with me, then whatever obstacles there are to overcome..." She took a moment to turn her head. Not once did she mean Vice. Not as an obstacle at least. Just the situation. She looked down and rested her free hand on Vice's head gently. "No matter what... all that stuff will be a walk in the park if it's you standing there at the end of the road." She smiled and stroked Vice's hair. "But all this... seems so surreal... I think all of us will be alright though." She said looking up at Mina and smiling.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:11 am

Mina savored Akashi's kiss in return. She loved the latent strength to Akashi, always seeming like for all the energy Mina possessed, Akashi seemed to have just as much strength to her, and gave off a feeling that there was even more somewhere in hiding.

A beautiful, immovable mountain she could always lean on. Mina gave off a gentle purr as she nuzzled Akashi's chest, stroking Vice's hair along with her. She let her fingers interlock in hers in Vice's lovely violet locks, sighing contently at the odd link of the three lovers.

"I uh... think I'm kind of stuck here," she said, blushing and jerking her head at Vice. "You can go ahead if you wanted to head home or something..." She was by no means chasing her out, actually wishing she'd stay. It wasn't like she had much energy left herself. "Buuuut... then I wouldn't be able to finish you off," she said in a teasing melodic tone. "You seemed pretty bad by the end of the match, after all...."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:22 am

Akashi narrowed her eyes and gave Mina a curious look. "You think I'm leaving right when I got two hotties laying naked before me? I don't think so, babe." She said purring a little bit herself. "I'm perfectly fine with riding this out for as long as I have to. Even if All I get to do is take in the scenery." She kissed the top of Mina's head gently.

"I was... sooo bad." She said grinning like a fool. I really was just about to let the two of you ravage me..." She then smirked. "And you... she brought her hand up and squeezed Mina's head in a playful headlock, not hard at all as she gave her a gentle noogie. "And you should have known better!" She said. "I almost think you did that on purpose... some kind of psychological repression to get all this out in the open...." She really didn't believe that but she liked to tease Mina as she pressed the gymnast's face into her plump breast.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:42 am

"Hey! Come on! It had to come out some time! Leggo!" Mina let out a bunch of giggles as she was squished into her chest, doing her best to keep her lap steady for Vice. She'd do her best to slip her head onto the pillow next to her, a tricky feat but she seemed dedicated to the move, twisting her bod awkwardly to accommodate her safe passage as she bit back her yelps and snickers.

Once she seemed tucked safely away from their antics, Mina giggled and latched onto Akashi's waist, bringing her down on the bed. "Well YOU had to spoil the sexy ending by getting mad about it, but not mad as you usually get! If you'd just flipped out and headlocked me like this, you'da been too distracted to win." She stuck out her tongue. "See what comes first with you, Miss 'I Have To Win." She'd let her fingers slide stealthily between her legs and brush over her crotch testing. "Couldn't have your happy ending..."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:04 am

Akashi giggled as Mina wriggled free, trying to stifle her laugh from becoming too loud. Finally,a fter not much of a struggle, Akashi was down with Mina, near her, being held by the waist. "Wel..." She said blushing a little bit and turnign her head. "I certainly wasn't expecting a fat dig in the middle of a hentai match. That's hardly gonna make me hot and bothered." She grinend at Mina. "and hey! I had to win! My pride was on the line. It was my challenge and I almost..." Her eyes widened as Mina began to stroke her pussy lips.

Almost instantly her pussy slicked up and she clutched the sheets. "Unnnnh..." She moaned out a flood of pleasure coming back from being so close previously.. "She lifted her head and gave a pleading, glassy eyed look to Mina, begging her to continue.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:10 am

Mina nodded mutely, quickly comprehending without a word. She'd stroke a hand through Akashi's hair before guiding her back onto the bed, kissing her tenderly on the lips as she let her fingers softly caress her wet lower lips. She ran her palm in a feather-light touch over her belly before reaching up and cupping her breast, lifting it upward.

She'd maintain this gentle teasing for a bit before she lowered her head, sucking at the meaty breast while her other hand crossed over her chest to grope the second, rolling the nipple between her fingers as her two fingers started to dip in and out of her pussy.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:15 am

Akashi bucked instantly into the figners as they penetrated her, the slick wetness and the force of the thrust making them stab deeper intoher. "Uhhhh!" She maoned out, her eyes widening as she gazed at Mina with lusty eyes. After a moment of panting, seh settled back into her position and watched as Mina hovered over her. "Uh!" She moaned when her breast was sucked and as her other niple was played with, her hips slowly began to rock in motion with Mina;s "Uhhh" "Uhhhh!" "Nnnnnnf.... ngh!" Yeah... "Oh... Please..... fuck ... meeee!' She panted out the hard lusty gaspes as she rocked into Mina;s hand with her hips, already close to climaxing.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:21 am

Mina smiled through her mouthful of tit at her frantic lover. She popped her lips free and nodded. "Of course," she whispered. "You earned it, champ." She smiled coyly and slinked down the bed, considering tribbing her to her finish but still a bit wiped. Instead she would kiss softly the top of her pussy, letting her arms snake up and toy with her tits before plunging her moist tongue into her sopping wet slit, unable to keep from squealing in loud delight at her always heavenly taste, her tongue rapidly seeking out the swollen clit.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next